- GameHouse presents.
- A Blue Giraffe game.
- The Ambulance appears, rushing in the road.
- Inside the ambulance, there is Daniel Summers, Allison Heart, Jenny Pope, and Joe Albright.
- Jenny: A-Allison, Daniel's not looking good...
- Allison: That's because he's bleeding out, Jenny! We'll need to clamp this artery.
- Allison heart clamps his artery.
- Allison: GOT IT!
- Allison: Time to floor it, Joe!
- Allison: This won't hold itself, I'll need to place a ligature.
- Allison: Jenny, get me the kit.
- Allison: Daniel hasn't got much time left...
- Allison: What should I do?
|Tell Joe to drive faster...||Tell Jenny to hurry up...|
|Allison: Jenny, can you hurry up and get the kit, please?|
|Allison: Just collect yourself and get me the items from the kit.|
|Jenny thought: You can do this! Concentrate!|
|Jenny collects items Allison wants for Daniel.|
|Allison: The ligature is holding, but he's still losing blood somewhere...|
|Allison: I need you to survive for me, Daniel...|
|Allison: Help me undo his straps.|
|Jenny undoing his straps for Daniel.|
|Allison and Jenny are turning his back to see his wound.|
|Allison: There it is! You hold him steady and I'll stitch the wound.|
|Allison stitches the wound for Daniel.|
|Jenny: He... He's stabilizing!|
|Jenny: And we're close to the hospital, he might just be okay!|
|Allison: I really hope so... I... I just can't lose him now.|
|Allison: No, you're right, I think he might just be oka...|
|Joe: ALLISON! JENNY! HOLD ON!|
|Ambulance encountered a wood log fallen on the road, making sharp turns, destroying the road barrier.|
|Then, everyone screams while the ambulance falling into the beach, and Allison looks out, while Jenny covers herself, in a slow motion.|
Three months earlier...Edit
- Allison Heart arrives at the hospital next to a bus stop. She leaves the bus, be courageous, kind, and looks at Little Creek Hospital.
- Allison Heart enters the hospital, while Emily O'Malley is going out of the hospital.
- The title appeared: Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal.
- In the lobby at the Little Creek Hospital, Daniel sees the worker, greeting Allison.
- Daniel: A little to the left...
- Daniel: I'll say when to stop.
- Allison sees Daniel, and touching his shoulder to greet him.
- Allison: Hey Daniel!
- Daniel: Allison! I head you were back!
- Allison and Daniel hug.
- Daniel: You excited about finally interning at the Surgery Department?
- Allison: Excited and scared...
- Daniel: Nonsense, you've got nothing...
- The worker falls down from the ladder.
- Daniel: ...to be scared of.
- Worker: Ugh... Don't worry, I'm okay!
- Worker: I'm... just going to take a quick nap...
- Daniel: I'm sorry Allison, but if I don't keep working this renovation might be the end of me...
- Allison: No problem, I need to be in surgery anyway!
- Allison head to the surgery room, taking a deep breath.
- Allison enters the surgery.
- Allison: Hey Dr. Quinn...
- Dr. Quinn sees both Allison Heart and Mason Hamilton.
- Quinn: Why did they send me two interns?!
- Quinn: This is not going to work, I can only train one intern at a time...
- Quinn: One of you is going to have to go.
- Mason: Well, it's not going to be me!
- Allison: Oh... But... I kinda thought...
- Quinn checks the computer.
- Quinn: Okay, so it's been decided.
- Allison: But... But what do I do now?
- Quinn: You can talk to Michael at the ward, he's always in need of more interns.
- Quinn gets Allison out of the surgery, letting Allison go to the Ward to talk to Michael.
Level 1 - A stellar performance!Edit
Score a star in the first half of your shift...
- Michael: ...And that's pretty much how everything works here at the ward!
- Michael sees Allison arriving at the Ward.
- Michael: Exciting, isn't it?
- Jenny shakes head vertically to Michael.
- Michael: Let me guess, Quinn sent you?
- Michael: I might be able to take on another intern, but you're pretty late...
- Allison: I'm... I'm really sorry, I thought I was assigned to surgery...
- Michael: Hmmmm, I could explain anything again...
- Michael: Jenny? You were here on time, do you mind a little deja vu?
- Jenny: Nope, I love instructions!
- Michael: That's really nice of you, Jenny.
- Michael: So, do you need to know how everything works?
If you say Yes, continue in dialogue. Otherwise if you say No, skip to Allison after tutorial dialogue.
- Allison: I think I'll get the hang of it...
- Allison: I don't want to waste any more of your time.
- Michael: Let's get started.
- Jenny and Michael are leaving the Ward, letting Allison go.
- Allison: ...And I'm done. What a day...
- Michael: Allison, these are the dirty sheets from all the wards. You mind giving them a wash?
- Allison: Sure...
- Allison: No, I can only train one intern...
- Allison: Oh, I don't mind, you just take the one surgery internship there is...
- Allison: Allison, why don't you just wash ALL THE SHEETS IN THIS HOSPITAL!?
- Allison: Sure, seems like fun!
- Allison: I'm such a loser...
- Connor and Jenny arrives, kissing them.
- Allison: Uhm... Connor?
- Jenny and Connor surprised at Allison.
- Connor: Allison!? Hi, ehm, I was just... ehm...
- Connor: ...showing Jenny where to find the... ehm... disinfectant... yeah...
- Connor: So... yeah... Jenny... now you know.
- Connor waves to Jenny: Bye!
- Connor leaves briefly, and shortly comes back to laundry room.
- Connor: Oh, Allison... Welcome back.
Level 2 - Cheer Up Earl!Edit
Cheer up Earl, he seems a little agitated! Try to cheer up Earl!
- Michael: I know this isn't your favorite place in the world Earl, but at least the sun is shining.
- Earl: You know the sun will give your skin cancer, right?
- Michael: Sure, but that would give you something new to complain about.
- Michael sees Allison comes back to the Ward.
- Michael: Allison! Maybe Allison can cheer you up.
- Earl: *HMPF* I don't like brunettes, they can be quite annoying...
- Michael to Allison: Good luck...
- Michael leaving the Ward, letting Allison go.
During the level; 1st cheerEdit
- Allison: Hey Earl, do you need anything?
- Earl: Yes, I need to not to be in a hospital.
- Allison: I can't really change that, but I could get you a glass of water?
- Earl: Water!? What am I? A plant?!
- Earl: Is the temperature in here always set to "Devil's waiting room"?
- Allison: Hmmm, it is pretty warm. I can try to set the thermostat a little lower.
- Earl: Try!? How about you just DO it?
- Allison: Oooh, I read that book too, do you like it?
- Earl: It's incredible...
- Earl: ...Incredible what passes for writing these days.
- Earl throws the book to another bed under it.
- Earl: Utter garbage...
- Earl: Could you stop walking around so much?
- Allison: Uhm... My job requires me to walk around...
- Earl: Sure... Just ignore my requests...
- Allison walks quickly to Earl saying.
- Earl: I'm freezing! Can't you turn the thermostat up?
- Allison: First you're too hot, now you're too cold...
- Earl: A person can change his mind, can't he?
- Earl: By the way, shouldn't I have gotten some form of medication by now?
- Ruth rushes angrily to the Ward from the Pharmacy.
- Ruth: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I've got the medication.
- Ruth walks to Allison and earl.
- Ruth: With this whole renovation several orders have gotten mixed up, so it took a little longer.
- Earl: So I almost die of old age here, because you...
- Ruth: I dare you to finish that sentence.
- Ruth: Allison..
- Allison: Ruth, I'm so happy to see you!
- Ruth: I heard what happened with Quinn, dear, not really what you were hoping for on you first day back...
- Allison: I don't know Ruth, maybe I just wasn't ready for surgery...
- Ruth: Oh, shut the front door. You're just as good as that brat Mason, and Quinn is an idiot for not picking you...
- Ruth: Come to think of it, all the men in this hospital could use a brain transplant.
- Allison: Thanks Ruth, I needed that!
- Ruth: Just speaking the truth, dear, now let's get some food in you.
- Ruth and Allison leaving the Ward to get some food.
Challenge 1 - Emily's Hospital FoodEdit
Help Emily in the Hospital Canteen.
- Emily's in the hospital canteen, meeting Allison.
- Allison: Emily? What are you doing here?!
- Emily: Well, I came for Paige's checkup and sonehow ended up running the canteen.
- Emily: It's odd, it seems like everywhere I go, people are in desperate need of a chef!
- Allison: Well, that's good news for us. That means the hospital food is going to get a lot better!
- Emily: If you can come back in a few minutes, I'll prepare something for you!
- Ruth and Allison leaving the canteen, letting Emily treat people by serving food
Level 3 - Storage Delivery!Edit
Daniel wants to store some renovation materials in the ward. Accept the deliveries!
- Allison and Ruth were returning to the Ward.
- Ruth: I'm heading back to the pharmacy now, but remember Allison, don't let anyone get you down.
- Daniel and his worker arriving at the Ward.
- Ruth: Especially these jokers...
- Daniel: Well... Uhm, yes, you can just drop it off over here...
- Allison: Uhm, Daniel, what's happening?
- Worker places the packages.
- Daniel: I was kinda sorta hoping we could store a couple of things for the renovation here.
- After worker placed a package, Worker leaves for more package deliveries.
- Allison: Uhm, but doesn't that interfere with our patients?
- Daniel: it might... A little, but you would really, really, really help me out of a bind.
- Allison: Okay... if you've talked this through with Michael...
- Allison and Daniel hug.
- Daniel to Allison: Thanks Allison, you're amazing!
- Daniel leaves out of the ward, letting Allison go.
During the levelEdit
- Allison accepts 4 deliveries by Daniel.
- Daniel returns to the Ward with heart box of chocolates on.
- Allison to Daniel: What's that for?
- Daniel: For helping me out today.
- Daniel: This renovation hasn't been going well...
- Daniel: ...and it's nice to have a little help instead of just complaints.
- Allison: Well, thank you.
- Allison: This renovation is really important to you, isn't it?
- Daniel: You know I became the head of the hospital because of my father, right?
- Daniel: This is my way of stepping up and showing people I'm just as capable, if not more capable than my father.
- Daniel: And I'm not going to let a few negative voices stop me from making this the best hospital in the world...
- Daniel: ...Even if that means I have to renovate it myself.
- Allison: Well, you've got my help now.
- Daniel: That's true, but you also have an internship you have to finish, so I'll use that help sparingly.
Level 4 - Earl's blood pressure!Edit
Earl's blood pressure needs to be monitored! Keeps checking on Earl!
- Michael is in the ward, while Allison is coming back at the Ward.
- Michael: You look suspiciously happy...
- Allison: I know, it was this thing Daniel said yesterday...
- Allison: He talked about not letting negative voices influence him and I guess that stuck in my mind.
- Michael: Talking about negative voices...
- Michael: I hope he doesn't give you too much trouble, but Earl's blood pressure needs to be checked every minute or so today.
- Allison: Don't worry, I'm just going to kill him with kindness.
- Earl: Can you kill me now, because I'm already done with this happy nonsense.
- Michael leaves the Ward, letting Allison go check the blood pressure.
During the level: Earl's blood pressure checkEdit
- Allison keeps checking on Earl for blood pressure.
- "This is taking forever."
- "You done yet?"
- "Can you be any slower?"
- "Don't hurry on my account."
- "Speed isn't one of your strong suits, is it?"
- Michael walks through the ward, and hearing the blood pressure warning.
- Allison scares: Oh no, this isn't happening!
- Allison runs to Earl.
- Earl: Well, at least you can make it over here quickly when my life's in danger...
- Allison shouts to Earl: What?! Are you insane?! I thought you were dying, EARL!
- Allison said calmly: ARRRGH! Why?! I've been nothing but nice to you today...
- Allison: And you've been spewing insult after insult.
- Allison: What did I ever do to you?
- Allison Heart is angry while Earl passes out.
- Allison moans: Oh, so now you have nothing to say...
- Allison: I'm not falling for that again, Earl.
- Allison said: EARL?
- Allison said again, louder: EARL?!
- Allison runs to Earl passed out, trying to restart his heartbeat.
- After that, Michael appeared to Earl, confused.
Challenge 2 - Don't Steal My Medicine!Edit
- Other departments are out of supplies! Allison is watching her stock!
Level 5 - Work Efficiently!Edit
Deliver multiple items in one go, multiple times!
- Michael: I know we don't always get along...
- Michael: But I need you to come back...
- Allison heads back to the Ward.
- Michael: ...Dad...
- Michael: Oh... Allison!
- Michael: Yesterday I didn't have a chance to tell you, but I'm really happy you were here to help Earl.
- Allison: How's he doing?
- Michael: Not responsive, but still alive, thanks to you!
- Allison: I guess!
- Michael leaves the Ward, letting Allison run.
- Allison: I'm so sorry Earl, it... It's all my fault...
- Allison: Please be alright...
- Daniel arrives back at the Ward.
- Daniel: That's something I don't miss about being a doctor...
- Daniel walks to Allison, giving them a hug.
- Daniel: All the worrying... Did you do enough? Is your patient going to be okay?
- Allison: It's not just that Daniel, nothing has been going the way it should.
- Allison: I was going to start surgery, I was going to impress everyone, I was going to save people.
- Allison: Not having a patient, who was under my watch, almost die...
- Daniel: I know things look bad right now.
- Daniel: But think of it this way...
- Daniel: At least things can't get any worse.
- Allison is taking a look at the flashback, of the ambulance crash.
Level 6 - First Responder!Edit
Help 30 patients before their quick bonuses run out!
- Allison: *SIGH* I have to tell Michael I caused Earl's heart attack...
- Allison: Michael..
- Michael: Yes?
- Allison: I... I...
- Allison: I can't remember, do we bandage clockwise or counterclockwise?
- Michael: Clockwise, and there's no shame in asking.
- Michael leaves the Ward, letting Allison run.
- Allison walks to get something, while Michael is entering the Ward again. Michael sees Earl, and Allison does. Allison walks to Michael, talking to him.
- Allison: Michael... I have to tell you something really bad...
- Allison: I... I think I might have caused your father's heart attack...
- Allison: He was trying to get a rise out of me and I yelled at him, that was when he started shaking...
- Michael: Yes, he does tend to annoy people.
- Michael: And by the way, you should always stand up to him, but Allison...
- Michael: Unless you labeled medicine incorrectly, you didn't cause anything.
Challenge 3: Combo time!Edit
- Only combos and bonuses give hearts.
Level 7 - Golden Groups!Edit
Check out 4 or more golden heart patients at once, multiple times!
- Michael: Something tells me, you're being pretty hard on yourself.
- Michael: I used to be the same way, but in the end it doesn't help you all.
- Michael: Take my dad, he's been hard on me ever since my adoption, even more so after Mom passed.
- Michael: I could cower, let that influence my self-worth, but that only hurts me more...
- Michael: No one is going to believe in you, unless you believe in yourself.
- Michael: Of course, that's all theoretical...
- Michael: You know, I don't even know is he loves me?
- Michael: Okay, enough of this sentimental stuff, let's get to work.
- Again, Michael did as the last time, leaving Ward.
- Allison leaves the ward, heading to the office where Daniel searching through the paper files.
- Daniel: Oh... Hey Allison, did we have a meeting?
- Allison walks to Daniel saying: Well, no, but I was hoping to get Earl's medical records.
- Allison: Just to see if there's something I can do.
- Daniel: That's very admirable Allison, I think his file is...
- Daniel: Right here!
- Allison gets the file from Daniel.
- Allison: Thanks Daniel.
- Daniel: I hope you find what you're looking for.
- Allison leaves the office, returning to the Ward, borrowing one of the patients' chairs to Earl's bed, sitting down, reading.
Level 8 - Earl's files!Edit
Earl's files are scattered! Find them all!
- Suddenly, Allison's files have been scattered all around the Ward. Ruth is visiting the Ward, seeing the mess, to Allison lay down.
- Ruth poke Allison's head, trying to wake up.
- Ruth: Allison??
- Allison keep sleeping. Ruth touch her head again.
- Ruth: Allison??
- Allison wakes up.
- Ruth: Did you sleep in the hospital?
- Allison: I might have...
- Ruth: Okay, but why did you sleep on the ground?1 There are like three good beds in here!
- Allison: I... I... don't know...
- Allison scares: Oh no, Earl's file!?
- Ruth: I'm sure it's all still there, just collect the pages...
- Ruth: I really wish I could help you, but with everything that's gone wrong at the pharmacy...
- Ruth: I was here to pick up the prescription bottle with Earl's medication, but that seems to have disappeared.
- Allison: I didn't even ask about all the problems at the pharmacy...
- Ruth: It's been pretty hectic all around, maybe we can catch up after your shift?
- Allison: You've got a deal.
- Ruth leaves the Ward, heading back to Pharmacy.
During the levelEdit
- Allison's finds all 8 files.
- Allison sit on the bed and read the files.
- Ruth went to the Ward from the Pharmacy.
- Ruth: A-hem
- Allison: I'm sorry Ruth, I was looking over Earl's file again, there must be something I can do for Michael...
- Allison: You know, he doesn't even know if his dad loves him.
- Ruth: I don't think you can find proof of love in a medical file, Allison...
- Ruth: Some people, especially Earl, have had their heart locked far far away...
- Ruth: ...and it takes quite some searching to find it.
- Allison: That's it!
- Allison: Ruth, you're amazing!
- Ruth: I know, it comes naturally to me...
- Ruth: ...But why, exactly?
Challenge 4 - Oliver brought friends!Edit
- Oliver brought friends and they're everywhere!
Level 9 - Keeping Stock!Edit
Never run out of stock!
- Allison enters the Ward to see Michael, smiling.
- Michael: What are you so happy about?
- Allison: Queensburrow Bridge Hospital!
- Michael: It's a nice hospital, but I don't why that makes you so happy...
- Allison: Your dad, he lives in Queensburrow, he practically has a hospital next to his house...
- Allison: Yet he travels an hour and a half each week to go to the hospital you work at.
- Allison: Your dad might not say a lot of positive things, but his actions speak way louder than words.
- Allison: And I know this doesn't get him out of his state, but this must at least prove he loves you a little...
- Michael: I... I never thought about it like that... Thank you, Allison.
- Allison and Michael gave them a hug, both smiled, letting Michael leave the Ward.
- Allison walks to the ward, while Michael heads to the Ward to deliver blankets on the bed.
- Allison: I was hoping that Earl would be back, before I had to leave for another department.
- Michael walks to Allison.
- Michael: I almost forgot, tomorrow is your last day...
- Michael: I'll really miss having you here.
- Michael and Allison walk around, Allison sees the sheets.
- Allison: You want me to wash these sheets?
- Michael: Nah, I'll take care of it, you've done more than enough.
- Allison leaves the Ward, Michael smiles.
Challenge 5 - Keep moving!Edit
- Don't stand still for the amount of seconds!
- Allison doesn't stand still for longer than the amount seconds, and she keeps moving around.
Level 10 - A Good Effort!Edit
Help the amount of patients in one minute!
- Allison stares at Earl, while Michael surprised by Allison screaming.
- Allison shouts to Earl: WAAAAKE UP!!!
- Allison: Being my last day, it was worth a try...
- Michael walks to Allison and Earl.
- Michael: You have to put your lungs behind it, otherwise it's never going to work...
- Michael shouts: WAAAAAKE UUUUUUUP!!!
- Michael: That's my dad, even sleeping he manages to do the exact opposite of what people want him to do...
- Allison and Michael similing each other.
- Michael leaves the Ward, letting Allison go.
- Allison walk to the stock, picking up. Michael returns to the ward, congratulating her.
- Michael: You did very well, Allison.
- Michael: To be honest, better than I expected when you first arrived...
- Michael: You care mote than anyone and that's what is going ro make you an amazing doctor.
- Michael: Try to remember that... You're much, much beter than you think you are.
- Allison: You've also been a great teacher...
- Michael and Allison looking at Earl.
- Earl: Bucket... Get me a bucket...
- Allison and Michael: EARL!
- Allison picks up a bucket, placing to Earl.
- Earl: Thanks, I might puke from this sappy mush.
- Allison: Good to have you back with us, Earl!
- Michael is getting close to Warl, while Allison leaves the Ward.
- Michael sees Earl getting up.
- Earl: You do know, right?
- Michael: Know what?
- Earl: You know... That I... I lo... I lov...
- Michael: I know you do, Dad.
- In the hallway, Daniel has something blue. Allison walks to Daniel in the hallway.
- Allison: Hey Daniel, you look like you're having a hard time.
- Daniel: I'm picking out colors for the new hospital wing.
- Daniel: I've got it down to Brandon's Blue and Parade Blue...
- Daniel: Why don't you pick the color?
- Allison: Are you sure about that?
- Daniel: Completely, I mean what's the worst that could happen?
- Allison takes a look back at the Ambulance Crash, once again.
- Allison Heart, the Main Character, Medical Intern
- Jenny Pope, Medical Intern
- Daniel Summers, Head of Little Creek Hospital
- Connor McCoy, Head of Physiotherapy
- Ruth Phelps, Head of Pharmacy
- David Quinn, Head of Surgery
- Joe Albright, Ambulance Driver
- Michael Owen, Head of the Wards
- Mason Hamilton, Medical Intern (same as Jenny Pope, Allison Heart)