This is the second chapter of Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets. It's such a tragic moment when Julio disappeared by a plane.
Level 2-1 - Two Hearts as One
- Roxie: ...so I said to her, just use the Aloe Vera shampoo, I guarantee you that it'll help. You know it does.
- Roxie: How long have you been using it for now, two years, right? Everybody who uses it, thanks me.
- Roxie: They all say: 'Thank you, Roxie, for selling me that Aloe Vera shampoo.'
- Roxie: It's just natural. Don't put anything into your hair that you wouldn't put in your mouth, that's what I always say.
- Sally arrives.
- Sally: Did somebody say 'Aloe Vera shampoo'?
- Roxie surprised and gives Sally a hug!
- Roxie: Oh my word, Sally! What are you doing here? It must've been... how long? Twenty years?
- Sally: Let's just say it was some time ago.
- Roxie: Sally, dear little Sally. Look at you! I see you've still get the red hair.
- Sally: All natural, and proud of it.
- Roxie: I like it, I like it!
- Sally looks at the salon.
- Sally: Wow, look at your salon! It's become so much bigger since I worked here.
- Roxie: Bigger is better. Everyone comes here. Islanders, tourists...
- Sally: Julio, hopefully.
- Roxie: What was that?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.