Portal 3 is a 2018 video game which will be released by the blog. It's been about 6 years since the release of Portal 2, so come on, Valve. Adam Gubman is the composer to make Portal 3 be released.
- After years of development, Valve have finally released their long-awaited sequel to Portal 2. Train Simulator 2012. In Portal 3, you pick up the story right after Portal 2
- After Chell escapes from Microsoft Studios, she is then captured again and forced to undergo what gender resignation surgery by the evil GLaDOS.
- After a 12-hour operation, the evil GLaDOS turned Chell into into Justin Timberlake. Valve took some risks while making this game. The first big change to the gameplay is no Portal Gun. This time around our main protagonist Justin Timberlake (or J. Timber for short) must use a magnetic gauntlet to beat the puzzles that GLaDOS throws at him, as the game progresses the game gets progressively harder.
- My favorite part was when you had to talk to your dad who was born the infamous radioactive city of Toronto, Canada, causing him to have eight arms. This game is really good. I played it non-stop with the occassional 30-second wank break and managed to beat it in 12 hours. I'm talking about the game.
- As you can see, this game was worth the weight (wait!)! *laughs* Overall, I think Portal 3 is extremely good the gameplay is great the graphics are mind-blowing and story is so good at physicans. (it feels like physicians)
- We now cut to Gabe Newell for an exclusive interview on the game success.
- Left 4 Dead 3 UPDATE - Valve drops MAJOR Half-Life 3, Portal HINTS - Express
- Half-Life 3, Portal 3 UPDATE - Bad NEWS for fans ahead of E3 2017 - Express
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.