This is the 2nd episode of Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal.
- Meet Ruth Phelps, the head of Pharmacy.
- Ruth: I must be losing my mind...
- Allison arrives at the Pharmacy.
- Allison: Hey Ruth...
- Ruth and Allison walk to greet.
- Ruth: I'm so happy you're here.
- Ruth: This new pharmacy is great, but I really need to check our orders, because things keep going wro...
- The Patient: I need methyl-pre-pred-predniso-niso...
- Ruth gets something for the patient.
- Ruth: Methylprednisolone, here you go.
- Allison: What if I deal with the patients and you just go through all the orders without being bothered.
- Ruth: Amazing, Allison! You're going to earn that 'A' I was going to give you anyway...
- Ruth goes to find through the boxes, letting Allison go, while Ruth leaves.
- Ruth returns to the Pharmacy, checking.
- Allison: And?
- Ruth: It's a complete mess, several things haven't been ordered...
- Ruth: ...and we have a huge stock of amphetamines arriving.
- Ruth: Daniel is really mucking things up...
- Ruth: I'll give that boy a piece of my mind!
- Allison: Go easy on him Ruth, he's got this entire hospital to run now on top of the renovation.
- Allison: He looks pretty stressed as it is.
- Ruth: I make no promises, but for you I'll try.
- In the Pharmacy, Daniel picking things up, buy Ruth sees him. Allison and Ruth went back to the Pharmacy.
- Ruth: Are you here to mess things up some more?
- Daniel: No... I mean... Sorry, what? i was just looking for something for my headache...
- Ruth went to the drawers to find something.
- Allison walks when Ruth saying.
- Ruth: You know what gives me a headache?
- Ruth: When my stock doesn't add up, because someone's not handling the orders properly.
- Daniel: I've already fixed some of the problems... But not all, I'm afraid...
- Daniel: Today several boxes will arrive with some of our missing medicine.
- Daniel: It's just this renovation's taking more of a toll than I thought it would.
- Allison walks to Daniel.
- Allison: I'm sure it's going to be okay.
- Daniels leaves the Pharmacy.
- Ruth: What? i tried, didn't I?
- Ruth leaves the Pharmacy, letting Allison go.
- Ruth returns to the Pharmacy, seeing the package boxes delivered, searching through. The postman walking to see Ruth's package boxes.
- Postman: I've also got a letter for you from...
- Ruth: I know where it's from!
- Allison and Ruth wondering around.
- Allison: Is everything, alright?
- Ruth: It really looks like a lot of the things we we're missing are here!
- Ruth: Now we just need to go through it all and tally it.
- Allison: You want to make a night out of it?
- Ruth: GIRLS' NIGHT! Definitely!
- Later on, Ruth and Allison went all the boxes, seeing lots of mess.
- Ruth: I was meaning to ask you...
- Ruth: I can see something is happening with you and Daniel.
- Allison: I have no clue what you're talking about.
- Ruth: But what ever happened to you and Connor?
- Allison: Well... I don't think that's going to become a thing, since he's now hooking up with Jenny.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.