This is the fifth chapter in Maggie's Movies - Camera, Action. Since Maggie left Al Junior's residence after Michael broke up with Maggie, Maggie returns to directing films.
- The next scene is "Prohibited Love".
- Maggie enters the studio.
- Maggie: Hey everybody... um... thank you so much for being here.
- Maggie: As you can see, we're a pretty small team, even for an indie movie.
- The technician enters the studio for delivery.
- Maggie: That means this won't be your typical set wit the trailers and a big fancy craft services table.
- Another technician enters for delivery.
- Maggie: It also means some of you will be doing double duty.
- "Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the job..."
- "...but Al Jr. is threatening to blacklist anyone who will work on your movie."
- Technicians drop the packages.
- Maggie: Well, um, I wouldn't want any of you to jeopardize their careers.
- Maggie: So if any of you have concerns about this, you can just walk away. No hard feelings.
- Some people leave the studio.
- Maggie: To all of you that still stayed.... thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Maggie: Now, let's make the greatest vintage crime movie ever!
During the level
- Maggie cleans up the boxes abandoned by the crew to remodel.
After the level
- Vicki enters the studio.
- Maggie: Vicki? What are you doing here?
- Vicki: You're making a movie and you didn't bother to call me?
- Maggie: I'm practically making this on my credit cards, and I didn't want to get you in trouble with Al Jr.
- Vicki: Oh yeah? Watch this...
- Vicki calls Al.
- Vicki: Hey, Al?
- Vicki: I quit!
- Then Vicki hangs up.
- Vicki: That's one problem solved... and look, whatever you can afford, it's fine.
- Maggie: You're serious? Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!
- Vicki: It's my pleasure - I'll do whatever you need.
- Maggie: Whatever I need?
- Vicki: I see your gears turning...
- Maggie: Vicki, WE'RE calling the shots now - not Al Jr. and the rest of the Boys Club.
- Maggie: You're an actress. It's time to get you in FROMT of the camera again.
- Maggie: I would love to cast you as the supportive actress.
- Vicki: You know what? Let's start right now!
- Vicki changes the clothing for the scene.
- Vicki: Wow, back on the stage. After all those years...
- Vicki: Please don't give me anything too ambitious right from the bat, okay?
- Maggie: OK. We have Italian cuisine to highlight the atmosphere of immigrant quarter in 20s.
- Maggie: But we still need to get that antique car for some of the scenes.
- Vicki: We can shoot the car scenes later.
- Vicki: Don't worry, one problem at a time, Maggie. Everything will be fine in the end.
- Catherine parts the car at the scene.
- Maggie: It's Catherine!
- Vicki: It's Catherine!
- Catherine: So, I heard you wrote, but I didn't realize you could WRITE.
- Catherine: This script... I love it!
- Catherine: You have to let me play Veronica.
- Maggie: The lead? Catherine... I don't know what to say.
- Maggie: You know this is an indie project, right?
- Maggie: I could offer you some equity in the film...
- Catherine: Tut, tut - we'll figure out all that boring stuff later.
- Catherine: I love that it's a small, scrappy project - gets me back to my acting roots.
- Maggie: I really don't know what to say...
- Catherine: You can say you are giving me the part.
- Maggie deals with Catherine.
- Then Maggie and Catherine hug each other!
- Vicki: Catherine... that is a very nice car!
During the level
- Maggie plays 4 scenes.
- Veronica: Nadine, it's good to see you again! How things are going?
- Nadine: Swell! Never been better. How about you?
- Veronica: I'm really worried.
- Nadine: What's eating you up?
- Veronica: My father is in debt, and he is doing really odd things to keep this business afloat.
After the level
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.