This is the 2nd episode of Heart's Medicine: Season One, after John had a heart-attack.
- Robin: ...so until John returns I will serve as medical doctor. Questions?
- Connor: 'Returns'? You're joking, right? The man just had a stroke.
- Ruth: Well, I just hope John will start to see someone about his blood pressure! It was ridiculous of him to try and self regulate.
- Robin: I'm afraid that's a decision John has to make for himself.
- Connor: I just want to know when 'golden boy' Daniel is going to quit private practice to run 'Daddy's hospital' for him.
- Robin: Also not my deicision. For now, we still have patients to care for. I'll keep you updated.
- Everyone leave the lobby, going into individual rooms.
- Target: 65/??; Expert: 85/??
- Allison and Ruth enter the lab.
- Ruth: Hello, dear. You're the new girl, hmm?
- Allison: Yes, Dr. Phelps. My name is Allison.
- Ruth: Okay, Allison. Welcome to the laboratory. Our primary concerns are to examine patients and prepare their medicine.
- Ruth: Let's get started, shall we!
Before the eventEdit
- Robert enters the lab.
- Ruth: Robert! How's my favorite test subject?
- Robert: Fit as a butcher's dog! Ready for that drive to lookout point yet?
- Ruth: Ha! Robert, this is Dr. Allison Hesrt, our newest resident.
- Ruth: Robert is participating in a clinical trial with us; you'll be in charge of preparing his meds.
- Ruth: Don't be fooled by his charms now, Robert is perfectly harmless.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison does 9 gestures in the following order:
- Turn around
- Moving back and fourth, diagonally
- Go down
- Go left
- Allison makes something to deliver.
- Robert: You woudn't put any brandy in that cup if I asked nicely now, would you?
- Robert: Can't blame me for trying. Bottoms up!
- Roberts drink fluid and swallows medicine.
- Ruth is helping him out.
- Ruth: Your heart rate feels fine, Robert. You're doing well.
- Robert: You're lookin' pretty good too from where I'm sittin', dollface.
- Ruth: I'm going to miss you when you're going through with us, Robert!
- Robert leaves the room slowly.
- Target: ??/75; Expert: ??/90
- Chance enters the lab.
- Chance: You're Allison, the new resident, right? My name is Chance Foley, head of prenatal.
- Chance: I notcied your aura in the lobby; it's beautiful.
- Chance: Though you really should have it cleansed. When's the last time you-
- Chance break the necklace, making beads scattered.
- Chance: Oh, no. My totem beads! Now my chakras will be completely out of alignment.
- Allison: Well, we can't have that. Let me help you find them.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison finds 10 beads for Chance.
- Allison: I think that's the last of them.
- Chance: Thank you SO much. You're a real guardian angel, Allison.
- Stan enters the room.
- Chance: Ah, Stan. How was the meditation CD I made for you? Did it help with your wife's stress at all?
- Stan: Well, I been usin' it as a coaster and ain't got a watermark on the coffee table since, The missus loves it.
- Chance: Ah, I see... Well have a beautiful day!
- Stan and Chance leave the lab.
- Ruth: So! Got a boyfriend?
- Allison: No. Not since before med school. I guess I haven't had time.
- Ruth: Good! Then what do you say we have a drink across the street and check out men!
- Allison: Um..well, sure. Why not?
- Allison and Ruth leave the lab.
- Target: ??/80; Expert: ??/95
- In the lab, Allison restocks the medicine. Ruth is watching her.
- Allison: I'm done restocking the medicine!
- Ruth: Well done Allison! And just in tine I think...
Before the eventEdit
- Robert enters the room.
- Ruth: Robert! How are you today?
- Robert: Better than you. You look like you've been dragged through a hedge, backwards!
- Ruth: Allison and I were rocking the dance floor last night.
- Ribert: Bull feathers! Youngins these days can't dance for nothin'! Turn on that radio!
- The theme played: Delicious: Emily's Taste of Fame
- Allison and everyone go to the dance floor.
- Robert: Whenever you're ready young lady!
During the dance!Edit
- Allison follows the lead, in the following sequence.
- Yellow, Blue, Pink.
- Blue, Yellow, Blue, Yellow
- Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Blue, Blue
- Blue, Pink, Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Blue
- Robert: Wow! Not bad!
- Robert: Next time I'll show you some of my 'post dance' moves.
- Robert and Stan leave the lab.
- Allison: Ruth... how do you do it? How do you stay so... upbeat?
- Ruth: Believe me, Allison. I am not always chipper.
- Ruth: I have lived a blessed life... though I miss my husband dearly.
- Allison: I;m sorry! I shouldn't-
- Ruth: No, no. I like to talk about Henry. Our time together was short, but happy.
- Allison: I... I've lost someone close to me too.
- Ruth: Oh, dear. Just let yourself feel the pain. That's the only way to make peace with it.
- Ruth: Let’s get out of here. We could both use some sleep.
- Allison and Ruth leave the Lab.
- Target: ??/90; Expert: ??/110
- Daniel enter the Lab, giving Ruth a hug.
- Ruth: Allison, this is Dr. Daniel Summers. John and Robin's son.
- Allison: Nice to meet you.
- Ruth: How's John, Daniel?
- Daniel: You know my father. Try asking him how he's doing and he spends an hour trying to tell you how to live my life.
- Daniel: Anyhow, I just thought I'd say 'hi' and grab a cup of this delicious coffee. Can I get you one, Allison?
- Ruth: She'd love one!
- Daniel attempts to turn on the coffee mahcine, and suddently, the coffee machine spilled.
- Daniel: Uh oh! Er... Oh, boy. I'll um... I'll fix it! No worries!
- Allison: Here, let me help you.
- Daniel stop attempts to clean and fix, letting Allison go.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison cleans the coffee spilled on the floor from the machine.
- Daniel: Hey Allison, how about a rain check on that coffee?
- Daniel: That is, if I promise to let the professionals at the cafe around the corner handle it?
- [[Ruth Phelps|Ruth]: Come on, dear!
- Allison: Er... um... sure!
- Daniel: Great! I'll meet you in the lobby after your shift. See you later, Ruth.
- Daniel leaves the lab.
- Target: ?/95; Expert: ??/115
- Ruth: Well?
- Allison: Well, what?
- Ruth: Oh, don't you dare! How was your date with Daniel?
- Allison: It was... good.
- Ruth: Are you going out again?
- Allison: I don't know, I guess we'll see.
- Allison go.
Before the eventEdit
- Robert, Chance, Stan, Robin, and Connor enter.
- Robert places the gifts.
- Ruth: There you are Robert! I was beginning to think we'd have to cancel your party.
- AllisonL Party?
- Robert: Darn right! It's my last day here at the hospital and we're gonna celebrate!
- Robert: .Help me hand these out, would you dear? I've got one for everyone.
During the eventEdit
- Each present is meant for a specific doctor. Click on the present and then click on the corresponding doctor to distribute.
- Allison's giving a pink present to Stan. He wants not blue and wrapped.
- She gave a blue present to Chance. He wants no wrapped.
- She gives another present, which is yellow wrapped, to Ruth Phelps, because she wanted a wrap.
- She give a blue present, wrapped, to Robin. She wants no yellow.
- And finally, she gives a pink wrapped present, to Connor. He wants pink.
- Robert: Okay, everybody! Go ahead and open 'em!
- Stan opened it at first, and has a bottle.
- Connor unwraps and opens it, which contains clothes iron.
- Robin unwraps and opens it, contains a case.
- Chance opens a present, which contains a dead plant.
- Ruth opened the final present, which contains a record, from the album disc.
- Robert: It's all stuff from my house! I didn't want to see it go to waste!
- Later on...
- Allison: Why would your things go to waste?
- Robert: Oh, well I figures if a man can have a party to celebrate his being born, why not to celebrate when he dies?
- Allison: You're... you're DYING?
- Ruth: Robert is terminally ill, Allison, but he's at peace with his diagnosis. His participation in the study will-
- Allison: Why are we throwing a party to celebrate the fact that someone is dying!
- Allison: WE'RE DOCTORS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
- Ruth: I- I'm sorry, dear. I thought you know-
- Allison: Leave me alone!
- Allison runs away.
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.