This is the 2nd episode of Heart's Medicine: Season One, after John had a heart-attack.
- Robin: ...so until John returns I will serve as medical doctor. Questions?
- Connor: 'Returns'? You're joking, right? The man just had a stroke.
- Ruth: Well, I just hope John will start to see someone about his blood pressure! It was ridiculous of him to try and self regulate.
- Robin: I'm afraid that's a decision John has to make for himself.
- Connor: I just want to know when 'golden boy' Daniel is going to quit private practice to run 'Daddy's hospital' for him.
- Robin: Also not my deicision. For now, we still have patients to care for. I'll keep you updated.
- Everyone leave the lobby, going into individual rooms.
- Target: 65/??; Expert: 85/??
- Allison and Ruth enter the lab.
- Ruth: Hello, dear. You're the new girl, hmm?
- Allison: Yes, Dr. Phelps. My name is Allison.
- Ruth: Okay, Allison. Welcome to the laboratory. Our primary concerns are to examine patients and prepare their medicine.
- Ruth: Let's get started, shall we!
Before the eventEdit
- Robert enters the lab.
- Ruth: Robert! How's my favorite test subject?
- Robert: Fit as a butcher's dog! Ready for that drive to lookout point yet?
- Ruth: Ha! Robert, this is Dr. Allison Hesrt, our newest resident.
- Ruth: Robert is participating in a clinical trial with us; you'll be in charge of preparing his meds.
- Ruth: Don't be fooled by his charms now, Robert is perfectly harmless.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison does 9 gestures in the following order:
- Turn around
- Moving back and fourth, diagonally
- Go down
- Go left
- Allison makes something to deliver.
- Robert: You woudn't put any brandy in that cup if I asked nicely now, would you?
- Robert: Can't blame me for trying. Bottoms up!
- Roberts drink fluid and swallows medicine.
- Ruth is helping him out.
- Ruth: Your heart rate feels fine, Robert. You're doing well.
- Robert: You're lookin' pretty good too from where I'm sittin', dollface.
- Ruth: I'm going to miss you when you're going through with us, Robert!
- Robert leaves the room slowly.
- Target: ??/75; Expert: ??/90
- Chance enters the lab.
- Chance: You're Allison, the new resident, right? My name is Chance Foley, head of prenatal.
- Chance: I notcied your aura in the lobby; it's beautiful.
- Chance: Though you really should have it cleansed. When's the last time you-
- Chance break the necklace, making beads scattered.
- Chance: Oh, no. My totem beads! Now my chakras will be completely out of alignment.
- Allison: Well, we can't have that. Let me help you find them.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison finds 10 beads for Chance.
- Allison: I think that's the last of them.
- Chance: Thank you SO much. You're a real guardian angel, Allison.
- Stan enters the room.
- Chance: Ah, Stan. How was the meditation CD I made for you? Did it help with your wife's stress at all?
- Stan: Well, I been usin' it as a coaster and ain't got a watermark on the coffee table since, The missus loves it.
- Chance: Ah, I see... Well have a beautiful day!
- Stan and Chance leave the lab.
- Ruth: So! Got a boyfriend?
- Allison: No. Not since before med school. I guess I haven't had time.
- Ruth: Good! Then what do you say we have a drink across the street and check out men!
- Allison: Um..well, sure. Why not?
- Allison and Ruth leave the lab.
- Target: ??/80; Expert: ??/95
- In the lab, Allison restocks the medicine. Ruth is watching her.
- Allison: I'm done restocking the medicine!
- Ruth: Well done Allison! And just in tine I think...
Before the eventEdit
- Robert enters the room.
- Ruth: Robert! How are you today?
- Robert: Better than you. You look like you've been dragged through a hedge, backwards!
- Ruth: Allison and I were rocking the dance floor last night.
- Ribert: Bull feathers! Youngins these days can't dance for nothin'! Turn on that radio!
- The theme played: Delicious: Emily's Taste of Fame
- Allison and everyone go to the dance floor.
- Robert: Whenever you're ready young lady!
During the dance!Edit
- Allison follows the lead, in the following sequence.
- Yellow, Blue, Pink.
- Blue, Yellow, Blue, Yellow
- Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Blue, Blue
- Blue, Pink, Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Blue
- Robert: Wow! Not bad!
- Robert: Next time I'll show you some of my 'post dance' moves.
- Robert and Stan leave the lab.
- Allison: Ruth... how do you do it? How do you stay so... upbeat?
- Ruth: Believe me, Allison. I am not always chipper.
- Ruth: I have lived a blessed life... though I miss my husband dearly.
- Allison: I;m sorry! I shouldn't-
- Ruth: No, no. I like to talk about Henry. Our time together was short, but happy.
- Allison: I... I've lost someone close to me too.
- Ruth: Oh, dear. Just let yourself feel the pain. That's the only way to make peace with it.
- Ruth: Let’s get out of here. We could both use some sleep.
- Allison and Ruth leave the Lab.
- Target: ??/90; Expert: ??/110
- Daniel enter the Lab, giving Ruth a hug.
- Ruth: Allison, this is Dr. Daniel Summers. John and Robin's son.
- Allison: Nice to meet you.
- Ruth: How's John, Daniel?
- Daniel: You know my father. Try asking him how he's doing and he spends an hour trying to tell you how to live my life.
- Daniel: Anyhow, I just thought I'd say 'hi' and grab a cup of this delicious coffee. Can I get you one, Allison?
- Ruth: She'd love one!
- Daniel attempts to turn on the coffee mahcine, and suddently, the coffee machine spilled.
- Daniel: Uh oh! Er... Oh, boy. I'll um... I'll fix it! No worries!
- Allison: Here, let me help you.
- Daniel stop attempts to clean and fix, letting Allison go.
During the shiftEdit
- Allison cleans the coffee spilled on the floor from the machine.
- Daniel: Hey Allison, how about a rain check on that coffee?
- Daniel: That is, if I promise to let the professionals at the cafe around the corner handle it?
- [[Ruth Phelps|Ruth]: Come on, dear!
- Allison: Er... um... sure!
- Daniel: Great! I'll meet you in the lobby after your shift. See you later, Ruth.
- Daniel leaves the lab.
- Target: ?/95; Expert: ??/115
- Ruth: Well?
- Allison: Well, what?
- Ruth: Oh, don't you dare! How was your date with Daniel?
- Allison: It was... good.
- Ruth: Are you going out again?
- Allison: I don't know, I guess we'll see.
- Allison go.
Before the eventEdit
- Robert, Chance, Stan, Robin, and Connor enter.
- Robert places the gifts.
- Ruth: There you are Robert! I was beginning to think we'd have to cancel your party.
- AllisonL Party?
- Robert: Darn right! It's my last day here at the hospital and we're gonna celebrate!
- Robert: .Help me hand these out, would you dear? I've got one for everyone.
During the eventEdit
- Each present is meant for a specific doctor. Click on the present and then click on the corresponding doctor to distribute.
- Allison's giving a pink present to Stan. He wants not blue and wrapped.
- She gave a blue present to Chance. He wants no wrapped.
- She gives another present, which is yellow wrapped, to Ruth Phelps, because she wanted a wrap.
- She give a blue present, wrapped, to Robin. She wants no yellow.
- And finally, she gives a pink wrapped present, to Connor. He wants pink.
- Robert: Okay, everybody! Go ahead and open 'em!
- Stan opened it at first, and has a bottle.
- Connor unwraps and opens it, which contains clothes iron.
- Robin unwraps and opens it, contains a case.
- Chance opens a present, which contains a dead plant.
- Ruth opened the final present, which contains a record, from the album disc.
- Robert: It's all stuff from my house! I didn't want to see it go to waste!
- Later on...
- Allison: Why would your things go to waste?
- Robert: Oh, well I figures if a man can have a party to celebrate his being born, why not to celebrate when he dies?
- Allison: You're... you're DYING?
- Ruth: Robert is terminally ill, Allison, but he's at peace with his diagnosis. His participation in the study will-
- Allison: Why are we throwing a party to celebrate the fact that someone is dying!
- Allison: WE'RE DOCTORS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
- Ruth: I- I'm sorry, dear. I thought you know-
- Allison: Leave me alone!
- Allison runs away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.