This is the second chapter in Fabulous: Angela's High School Reunion. After Angela met Janet, the stunts are performed!
Level 11 - Cut from the Same Cloth
It's salad practice day! Prepare lots of salads!
- Angela and Victoria enter the diner.
- Fran: Morning, Angela! The usual?
- Angela: Yeah... Thanks, Fran.
- Fran: Why the long face? You know what they say Angela...
- Fran: 'A smile is happiness you can find right under your nose./
- Angela: I know, I know. My old high school rival is in town.
- Angela: She's here to make my life AND my reunion miserable, I just know it.
- Fran: Maybe she just wants to catch up?
- Angela: Yeah, you clearly don't know Janet very well.
- Angela: And to top it all off, the girl I've been bonding so well with is apparently her daughter!
- Victoria laughs.
- Angela: What's so funny?
- Victoria: Oh, nothing.
- Angela: WHAT?
- Victoria: Oh, I was just thinking about something Janet said the other day.
- Angela: Janet, Janet, Janet! It's all anyone can talk about now!
- Victoria: Come on, Angela, don't be that way!
- Angela leaves the diner.
- Fran: Angela, wait! You forgot your triple pumpkin spice cappuccino with no sugar!
- Victoria leaves the diner.
- 3 girls of the Fab Four enter the diner.
- Fran: Morning, Kitty! Thanks for filling in for Tom while he's on vacation!
- Kitty: That's what friends are for!
- Virginia and Jenny sit on the couch. Kitty wears an apron to get to work.
During the level
- Fran prepares lots of salads because it's practice day!
After the level
- Kitty takes off her apron and then sits down on the couch next to Jenny.
- Janet enters the diner.
- Janet: Hey girls! Victoria told me you were here - long time no see! Mind if I sit down?
- Kitty: Er… Well... that's usually Angela's spot, but since she's not here I-
- Janet: Perfect!
- Janet sits down.
- Janet: Oh my goodness, it's just like we're back in high school again!
- Virginia: So, Janet... What made you decide to come back after all these years?
- Janet: Well, THAT'S quite the story...
- Matt enters the diner.
- Matt: Er... Hey guys. Have you seen Angela?
- Janet: Matt! Why don't you join us?
- Matt: Oh, no, it's okay. I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do.
- Matt leaves the diner.
Level 12 - It's All About Janet
Janet wants to impress everyone by cleaning tables quickly!
- In the Victory store, Angela and Victoria are in a conversation.
- Angela: Janet was at Fran's?!
- Victoria: Sure, why not?
- Angela: How could you take HER there, knowing how I feel about her?
- Victoria: Don't be silly, Angela...
- Victoria: She asked if any of your high school friends had joined you in new York.
- Victoria: I said you all hang out at Fran's quite often.
- Victoria: I couldn't NOT tell her.
- Angela: That's just like her...
- Angela: ...trying to insert herself into MY group of friends, so she can steal them away from me.
- Victoria: It's just a coffee shop, Angela…
- Victoria: I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.
During the level
- Janet clean 5 tables quickly.
After the level
- Angela touches the register.
- Victoria: …I think you're wrong about Janet.
- Victoria: She told me she was so happy to see you again after all these years.
- Angela: Trust me, you don't know her.
- Angela: She hasn't changed at all since high school...
- Angela: ...she's still this self-centered-
- A phone call of Victoria from Janet!
- Victoria's phone: Bzzzzzzz!
- Victoria: Oh hi, Janet! We were just talking about you!
- Angela: You're all we talk about...
- Victoria: Yep, uh-huh. That special item you ordered just came in!
- Angela: I'm going to Fran's. You coming?
- Victoria: One sec...
- Victoria gets a box from the counter.
- Victoria: If you're going to Fran's, do you mins giving this to Janet?
Level 13 - Reunion Reservations
Serve customers as fast as you can!
- Angela enters the diner with a box. Suddenly, Angela reveals Janet's in her seat!
- Devil: She's in our seat!
- Angel: She probably doesn't know it's ours...
- Devil: Janet is in OUR SEAT!
- Angel: Can we please handle this like adults?
- Janet stands up to see Angela.
- Angela: I believe this is yours?
- Janet: Why thank y...
- Angela dropped the box!
- Angela: Whoops! Clumsy me. Let me get that for you.
- Angela stomps on the box angrily! Her friends look at Angela!
- Angela: Here's your precious box!
- Janet disappears and the background go back in time.
- Janet: Angela?
- Angela: Huh, what?
- Janet: How kind of you for bringing that over.
- Angela: Yes, of course.
- Angela gives the box to Janet.
- Angela: Sooo… I've been thinking.
- Angela: High school reunions are so overrated, aren't they?
- Angela: I mean, why bother?
- Angela: Actually, I was thinking about cancelling the whole thing.
- Janet: What? Canceling? Why?
- Janet leaves to the storage. Angela sits down, Kitty goes back to work.