- Homeplace: Snuggford, USA
- Place of birth: Napoli, Italy
- Years active: 1980 - present
Emily O'Malley (born Napoli, Italy on July 29th, 1979) is the protagonist, and actress in Delicious series. She is Paige’s mother, where she lives in the fictional town of Snuggford, USA, with her husband Patrick, their young daughter Paige, their cat Snuggy, and their dog Rosie. She is also the owner of Emily's Tea Garden and Emily's Place. Over the course of the series, Emily has worked in many different restaurants as a cook and waitress.
Emily O'Malley (/ɛməli oʊˈmæli/) (née Napoli) is the protagonist of the Delicious series. She lives in the fictional town of Snuggford with her husband Patrick, their young daughter Paige, their dog Rosie, and their cat Snuggy. Throughout the series, Emily has worked at a multitude of locations, including her Tea Garden and Emily's Place.
Emily O'Malley (née Napoli) is the protagonist of the Delicious series. She lives in a fictional town called Snuggford with her husband Patrick, daughter Paige, her cat Snuggy, her dog Rosie and Paige's rabbit Daisy. She runs her own restaurant called Emily's Place.
"Hi! I'm Emily and I have two passions in life - my family and cooking! I'm lucky enough to be able to combine the two, thanks to the support of my wonderful husband, Patrick. I've worked very hard to get to where I am today. I run my own restaurant, I have an amazing husband and an adorable daughter, Paige! What more could I want?"
"A beautiful young woman with a lovely family life. Emily and her husband Patrick are overjoyed with the birth of cute little Paige. As Emily also runs her own restaurant, she has to combine her mommy duties with work. She finds out life can be challenging sometimes, but in the end love conquers all!" - Delicious Emily Website
"Emily is a lovely young woman who has a passion for cooking and dreams of running her very own restaurant. In Delicious Emily's True Love she had fallen completely for the charming florist Patrick, who's also deeply in love with her. The two have a beautiful wedding and in Emily's New Beginning they welcome their little daughter Paige into the world." - Delicious Emily Website
Emily is of Italian and Irish descent. She has fair skin and is of average height with a thin frame. She has red hair like her mother and brown eyes like her father. Her hair appears to long and wavy, and it is normally held back with a low ponytail. Although not visible on her in-game character, her nose and cheeks are adorned with freckles.
Emily normally wears a green shirt-dress, ruffled trimmed orange apron with white polka-dots, and orange heels. In more recent games, she is seen wearing small green hoop earrings and matching bangles.
Early Life Edit
Emily spent most of her childhood living on a farm in Fairfield with her parents and younger sister. Ever since she was little, she had a talent for running a restaurant, and she often helped her parents with the farm work.
Young Emily moves to Fairfield with her parents. Emily is upset because her doll got lost in the move, so Edward lets her help out on the farm to earn money for a new one. Some of Emily's favorite memories are of the farm, such as learning to ride her bicycle, making daisy chains with her grandpa, making friends with Hunter, and the birth of her little sister.
Twelve-year-old Emily learns that her neighbors, the Truffauts, are in financial trouble, and she helps out her parents in the vegetable garden to earn money. Emily becomes fast friends with the neighbors' kid, Francois. She manages to save the Truffaut farm by nearly doubling the weekly receipts. Emily is also invited to a Halloween party with her friends, but in the end, she decides to go trick-or-treating with Angela.
Emily is working in the campsite behind the farm's barn. Sixteen-year-old Emily is nearing her first school prom and is waiting for Hunter to ask her out, but Hunter is too shy. Evelyn introduces Emily to Stacey, a senior at Emily's school who helps out at the campsite by cleaning the tables to save up for college. Edward and Evelyn have booked a banquet at the campsite for several important figures, but Evelyn breaks her leg slipping on a soda can. Emily decides to miss out on the prom to keep the banquet going and gives her dress to Stacey. Francois, Stacey, and several other students come to the campsite later that night for an after-prom. Hunter finally asks Emily to dance and they share their first kiss.
Emily and Francois, now young adults, are helping out in Antonio's Italian restaurant. They are planning to start a business together selling cookies using Emily's grandmother's macaroon recipe. However, they are soon threatened by economic job loss when the factory that employed the business is moving overseas. When the mayor comes with figureheads from the factory business to discuss another way of helping everybody, they abruptly leave in anger at the mayor's suggestion. When Emily recoups the figureheads with her grandmother's macaroons, she is able to save the factory from the losses of jobs.
The first two delicious games didn't have much of a storyline and focused more on gameplay. In the first, she uses leftover money to fulfill her dream of opening up a restaurant. She eventually has her own chain and is able to live luxuriously.
In the second, Emily is asked by her Uncle Antonio to help with his restaurants when his son Marcello runs off and leaves him to run the restaurants by himself. After saving all the restaurants, Emily opens a sushi bar to combat an opposing business.
Emily wants to pursue her dream of running her own tea garden. But for this to be achieved, she must apply for a loan at the local bank, for which she needs the aid of Uncle Antonio. He helps her get a waiting job at a friend's restaurant so she can earn the money she needs, and through referrals, Emily gets to work at three other restaurants before she finally earns enough money to be able to make her dream come true in the last restaurant, being the tea garden itself.
Emily is offered a chance to host her own cooking show on television. Unfortunately, her car breaks down during the trip to the studio. As she tries to find help getting her car fixed, she, in turn, decides to lend a helping hand to others out of sheer kindness.
Emily has settled in a little town called Snuggford to celebrate the holidays with her friends and family. Meanwhile, two handsome young men, Paul and Richard, are being introduced to Emily's life. Emily finds herself having to choose between the two young men, as well as dealing with problems among friends and family.
Emily goes to the house she grew up in as child because her parents are about to sell it. While there, she, her sister Angela, her parents, and her friend Francois remember all the things that happened to them at the house, from Angela's baby days to meeting Francois for the first time to Emily's prom night.
The restaurant is doing great and Emily’s life is running smoothly. Until one day, a love letter arrives which turns her life upside down. Emily must travel the world to find her true love, helping out at restaurants along the way.
Emily returns home and is dating Patrick. In this mini-game, Emily's cat Snuggy is pregnant. Emily doesn't tell Patrick at first, and her actions in the game leads Patrick to jump to his own conclusions.
Emily and Patrick are planning their wedding, but Patrick's mother Brigid doesn't want them to get married and tries to break them apart. After experiencing horrible luck in her wedding plans, Emily sets off to Ireland to throw a penny in Lady Mary's Well. There, she meets Patrick's ex-girlfriend Iris, who has her mind set on stealing Patrick away from Emily. However, Patrick and Emily's love for each other brings them together in the end, and they have their dream wedding in Ireland.
Patrick and Emily embark on their celebration cruise. Sailing off into the horizon of wedded bliss, Emily soon discovers she doesn't know how to relax and she certainly isn't used to having others take care of her. To make matters worse, when Patrick tells her he's excited to start a family as soon as possible, Emily's response is tepid - she's not sure she's ready for that just yet.
Emily and Patrick are taking care of their baby girl, Paige. This proves to be quite the challenge, as Emily longs for the restaurant business again. She struggles with balancing her work life and motherhood at the same time.
Emily and Patrick have bought a new house to raise their family in but everything is not as happy as it seems. Paige becomes best friends with Grace, another toddler from the neighborhood. bWhen Grace has an accident at Emily's new house, her mother will do whatever it takes to stop them from living in that neighborhood.
During the hottest summer of the century, Paige fights to survive a mysterious fever. While Emily stays unwaveringly by her struggling daughter’s side, Patrick embarks on an epic journey through the blistering cold in search of the only cure: a magical flower…
Emily travels around the world with her food truck.
According to her special guest starring appearance, Emily works only in the hospital canteen at Little Creek Hospital. It also mentioned in Physiotherapy when Allison plans for girls' night...
Emily made some brief appearances, with Paige. They met Cathy in the Cathy's Crafts' Place.
A message in a bottle sends chef Emily off to a new land, where she’ll manage a new restaurant full of delicious Italian food. Management is tough, though. Now Paige has fully recovered from her fever, life has settled down again in Snuggford. That is, until the entire Napoli family hears that Emily’s missing grandfather, Vitto, is still alive - and might be in Italy! Emily’s father, Eduardo, is especially overwhelmed by the news. He and his four brothers haven't seen their father, or each other, in years. Reuniting them is going to be quite a challenge...
Emily plans a family trip to a cute little cottage for the holidays. Everybody embarks northbound on the Miracle Express, excited for an amazing adventure. However, they soon discover someone else is already living in their cottage...
Emily meets Mary in Snuggford, at Carlos' Restaurante. She also appear again at the end of the last level in Steve's Backyard.
Emily doesn't appear in the game.
Emily travels to New York City, in USA, to meet Angela, with her mother, Evelyn. Emily also followed Angela to Snuggford High School when Angela's having a reunion, but it's destroyed. Emily goes into the prison to find out Angela Napoli in the cell when High School turned into chaos.
Emily meet Amy in Arthur's Clinic, in Snuggford, with Paige.
Again, Emily meet Allison and Ruth in the Hospital Canteen in Little Creek Hospital. Emily and Allison are still close friends until the fire comes up.
Emily, Patrick, Angela, Evelyn, Edward and Paige go to Sally's Salon to meet Sally Milligan.
Living a happy home life in Snuggford, Emily and Patrick have been trying for a second child to welcome but have been failing, and yet she does get pregnant when least expected. Grandpa Vitto comes to visit and stay with them to spend more time with his family and Grand daughter Paige who he bonds with the most when everyone is away and busy. This Game circulates around the preparations and difficulties surrounding pregnancy (Emily’s belly growing big), The expectant joy from her family, Paige going to school for the first time, and all the many ups and downs, sadness and beauty that is the Miracle of Life.
Emily and Angela travel to the Cruise in Love Boat. They’re the co-stars in the game. They travel around the sea and more in a trip!
Emily and Patrick set up the contest.
- Her eyes are similar to Mr. I (Eyeballs) from Super Mario 64.
| Emily is a chef and actress.
Fabulous Angela series
Heart's Medicine series
Despicable Me: Margo Gru
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Queen Anna of Arendelle
Despicable Me 2: Margo Gru, Lucy Wilde
Despicable Me 3: Margo Gru, Lucy Wilde
Inside Out: Joy
Home: Lucy Tucci
In order to outsmart the scam promotions and keep the fashions popular for YOU!
As of May 24th, 2020, we mostly discontinued our use of Chinese contents and other messages. We now accept all English contents.
- When you pay too much for cable, you feel down.
- When you feel down, you stay in bed.
- When you stay in bed, they give your job to someone new.
- When they give your job to someone new, he has a lot to learn.
- When he has a lot to learn, mistakes are made.
- And when mistakes are made, you get body-slammed by a low-land gorilla.
- Don't get body-slammed by a low-land gorilla
- When you have cable and can't record all your shows, you feel unhappy.
- When you feel unhappy, you go to happy hour.
- When you go to happy hour, you're up for anything.
- When you're up for anything, you head to a Turkish bathhouse.
- When you head to a Turkish bathhouse, you meet Charlie Sheen.
- And when you meet Charlie Sheen, you reenact scenes from platoon with Charlie Sheen.
- Don't reenact scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen.
- When your cable goes out, you get stressed.
- When you get stressed, you need to get away.
- When you need to get away, you go for something exotic.
- When you go for something exotic, you get bitten by something exotic.
- When you get bitten by something exotic, things swell up.
- When things swell up, you can't go home.
- And when you can't go home, you become a local fisherman they call Big Fatty Face.
- Don't become a local fisherman they call Big Fatty Face.
- When you have cable and your picture freezes, you get irritable.
- When you get irritable, your work suffers.
- When your work suffers, the wrong man is convicted.
- When the wrong man is convicted, he has time to think.
- When he has time to think, he thinks about you a lot.
- And when he thinks about you a lot, your house explodes.
- Don't have your house explode.
- When you pay too much for cable, you throw things.
- When you throw things, people think you have anger issues.
- When people think you have anger issues, your schedule clears up.
- When your schedule clears up, you grow a scraggly beard.
- When you grow a scraggly beard, you start taking in stray animals.
- And when you start taking in stray animals, you can't stop taking in stray animals.
- Stop taking in stray animals.
- When your cable is on the fritz, you get frustrated.
- When you get frustrated, your daughter imitates.
- When your daughter imitates, she gets thrown out of school.
- When she gets thrown out of school, she meets undesirables.
- When she meets undesirables, she ties the knot with undesirables.
- And when she ties the knot with undesirables, you get a grandson with a dog collar.
- Don't have a grandson with a dog collar.
- When you have cable and can't find something good to watch, you get depressed.
- When you get depressed, you attend seminars.
- When you attend seminars, you feel like a winner.
- When you feel like a winner, you go to Vegas.
- When you go to Vegas, you lose everything.
- And when you lose everything, you sell your hair to a wig shop.
- Don't sell your hair to a wig shop.
- When you pay too much for cable, you feel powerless.
- When you feel powerless, you want to take the power back.
- When you want to take the power back, you take karate.
- When you take karate, you want to use your karate.
- When you want to use your karate, you become the "Fists of Goodness."
- When you become the "Fists of Goodness," you run along rooftops.
- And when you run along rooftops, you fall into a dinner-party.
- Don't fall into a dinner-party.
- When your cable company keeps you on hold, you get angry.
- When you get angry, you go blow off steam.
- When you go blow off steam, accidents happen.
- When accidents happen, you get an eyepatch.
- When you get an eyepatch, people think you're tough.
- When people think you're tough, people want to see how tough.
- And people want to see how tough, you wake up in a roadside ditch.
- Don't wake up in a roadside ditch.
- When the cable company keeps you on hold, you feel trapped.
- When you feel trapped, you need to feel free.
- When you need to feel free, you try hang gliding.
- When you try hang gliding, you crash into things.
- When you crash into things, the grid goes down.
- When the grid goes down, crime goes up.
- And when crime goes up, your dad gets punched over a can of soup.
- Don't have your dad get punched over a can of soup.
- When you wait forever for the cable guy, you get bored.
- When you get bored, you start staring out windows.
- When you start staring out windows, you see things you shouldn't see.
- When you see things you shouldn't see, you need to vanish.
- When you need to vanish, you fake your own death.
- When you fake your own death, you dye your eyebrows.
- And when you dye your eyebrows, you attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil Shifley.
- Don't attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil Shifley.
- When you pay too much for cable, you feel dejected.
- When you feel dejected, you need some comfort.
- When you need some comfort, you make a surprise visit home.
- When you make a surprise visit home, you discover something new about your parents.
- When you discover something new about your parents, you speed off with tears in your eyes.
- And when you speed off with tears in your eyes, you drive into a pizzeria that makes great baked ziti.
- Don't drive into a pizzeria that makes great baked ziti!
- When the cable is on the fritz, you get tense.
- When you get tense, you can't sleep.
- When you can't sleep, you need to sleep.
- When you need to sleep, you get stranded.
- When you get stranded, you have to survive.
- When you have to survive, you eat wild berries.
- And when you eat wild berries, you chase imaginary butterflies into something highly illegal.
- Don't chase imaginary butterflies into something highly illegal.
Get rid of Cable and upgrade to DIRECTV. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Man 1: I'm sick of this thing popping up.
- Man 2: I know. Cable's more annoying than...
- Dentist sneezes.
- Man 1: I shouldn't have to stop watching a show or cancel a recording. Cable's worse than...
- Giant tortoise bites a man's finger.
- Man 2: Totally. You need to upgrade to DIRECTV and get the new Genie. She lets you record five shows at once.
- Man 1: Wow. DIRECTV is better than...
- Riding a dirt bike while a hot woman with crossbows shoots to create a flaming tiger explosion.
- VO: Record 5 shows at once with the new DirecTV Genie. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Husband: I hate the cable only lets us record two shows at once.
- Wife: Me too. Cable's worse than...
- Door slams and hawk picks up the dog into the air, wife gasps in horror.
- Husband: Not being able to record all your shows at once is more annoying than...
- Man screaming, clowns giggling, man cries out in terror
- Wife: We need to upgrade to DIRECTV and get the new Genie. She lets you record five shows at once.
- Husband: I want DIRECTV more than...
- Man laughs when playing a big toy truck, car alarms beeping.
- VO: Record 5 shows at once with the new DirecTV Genie. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Wife: DVR is full again.
- Husband: Ah, you're kidding. Cable's more irritating than...
- A character in the airplane laughs at a passenger.
- Wife: I know. Cable makes me angrier than...
- Drivers form a cross shaped traffic jam.
- Husband: We need to upgrade to DIRECTV and get the new Genie. She gives you 3 times more storage than cable.
- Wife: You're right.
- Husband: DIRECTV is more amazing than...
- Man wrestles with the strong competitors and earns a celebration.
- VO: Get 3 times more HD recording capacity with the new DIRECTV Genie. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Wife: I hate that I can't record and watch my shows in here.
- Husband: Yeah. It's more annoying than...
- Man places the car battery charger and sparked in flames.
- Wife: You shouldn't have to get a DVR for every TV. Cable's more infuriating than...
- Inflatable humper catches a woman, knocking down.
- Husband: We should upgrade to DIRECTV and get the new Genie. She lets you record and watch from any TV with just one DVR.
- Wife: Wow.
- Husband: DIRECTV is more unbelievable than...
- Man catches a big fish!
- VO: Now you only need one DVR for your whole home. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Wife: It looks good, except for all those wires.
- Husband: I know. They look worse than...
- Man swims up with a lot of spots.
- Wife: And finding a place for that clunky cable box. That's worse than...
- Woman taps the aquarium glass and shatters.
- Husband: Totally. We need to upgrade to DIRECTV and get the new Genie. With the Genie you don't have to see wires or boxes in every room.
- Wife: Really?
- Husband: Yep. DIRECTV is more amazing than...
- Man plays a music in the concert, fans are appreciating!
- VO: Stop looking at wires and boxes in every room. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Bill: Wait, I think you have the wrong guy here.
- Narrator: Bill is talking, but the man with the neck tattoo is just not listening.
- Bill: There's been some kind of mistake.
- Narrator: If only he was more like Bill's DIRECTV. With DIRECTV Voice Control, all Bill has to say is "find romantic comedies", and there they are.
- Narrator: Right now, Bill is looking forward to watching Love Actually, and looking forward to blacking out soon.
- Dave: Shoot, go away, squirrels
- Narrator: The squirrels just aren't listening to Dave. No, they don't seem to care what he says.
- Dave: Back off!
- Narrator: But his DIRECTV sure does. With DIRECTV Voice Control, Dave can just say "find kids movies", and his young-ins are neck-deep in family fun.
- Narrator: Oh if only getting the squirrels to stop was as easy as getting a little Ice Age.
- Greg: Oh, oh, help!
- Narrator: Greg cries for help are pretty loud and clear.
- Greg: Let me help!
- Greg: Help!
- Narrator: But try as he might, he just can't seem to get what he's asking for.
- Greg: Baby!
- Narrator: Not like with DIRECTV.
- Narrator: With DIRECTV Voice Control, Greg just says "tune into FXX/Discovery Channel", and he gets tuned right in lickety-split.
- Greg: Somebody!
- Narrator: Looks like finding some comedies/reality shows sure is a lot easier than finding that motorcycle he was attached to.
- Carl: Um, I just wanted directions.
- Narrator: Carl wants the mountain people to let him go.
- Carl: I'd really like to go now.
- Narrator: But the mountain people just aren't listening. No, they're not like Carl's DIRECTV.
- With DIRECTV Voice Control, Carl can just say "record FXX at 10 PM tonight," and set a recording from anywhere.
- Sure is comforting, knowing that when Carl gets away from the crazy hillbillies, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia will be waiting.
Search and record with just your voice. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Powerful Fan: Just got NFL Sunday Ticket, every game, every Sunday.
- Fan: Ah yeah? It's not expensive?
- Powerful Fan: Nah. Close to $2 bucks a game.
- Fan: Man, I really gotta get that.
- Powerful Fan: Mm-hmm.
- (Another football fan drills from the floor.)
- Football Fan: Guys!
- Powerful Fan: Got Sunday Ticket?
- Football Fan: Yes!
- (Power wind blows one fan smashing through table.)
- Businessman: Hey, the guys are gonna come over and watch the game on Sunday, you win?
- Powerful Fan: You've only got cable, right?
- Businessman: Yeah.
- Powerful Fan: I'm gonna be in my place watching all the games.
- Businessman: Huh?
- Powerful Fan: I got DIRECTV, with NFL Sunday Ticket.
- Businessman: Hmm... how much that costs game?
- Powerful Fan: Nothing, it was included.
- Businessman: You don't have to pay extra to watch all those games.
- Powerful Fan: That's what included means. Catch you Monday!
- (Powerful fan and goddess rode out of the business building.)
- Powerful Fan: Charge!
- Husband: Mike?
- (Powerful fan lands on parking path.)
- Powerful Fan: Now over the Bears are on.
- Husband: We don't get that game here with cable.
- Powerful Fan: Just got DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket. You can watch your favorite team no matter where you live. It's like we're back in Chicago!
- Wife: He's going antiquing.
- Powerful Fan: He's not going antiquing...
- (Powerful Fan flies up and lands with wooden cabinet.)
- Powerful Fan: ...but I got you this.
- (Powerful Fan takes husband up and dives into NFL Sunday Ticket.)
- Powerful Fan: Dish, get in here. Just got DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket.
- Fan 1: Wow, nice!
- Powerful Fan: Yeah, switch from cable, now getting every single game, Every Sunday.
- Fan 1: Oh, every game?
- Powerful Fan: Yeah. It's gotta be perfect Sundays for your own in boys. You guys have enough room?
- (Powerful fan splits the sofa in two.)
- Powerful Fan: There you go, that's better.
- Powerful Fan: Exciting game, I've got to tell you.
- Jogger: How are you watching that?
- Powerful Fan: It's DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket. It's awesome I get every game, every Sunday afternoon, live on any device.
- Jogger: You're kidding.
- Powerful Fan: No, I'm not kidding. I can watch any game wherever I go.
- (Powerful fan turns the cable truck around.)
- Jogger: Man, can't do that with cable.
- Powerful Fan: That's too bad. You know what, you should check this out. Get on. Nope, come on. Quit fooling around now.
- Jogger: Slow down!
- Fan: Man, you just missed an awesome play.
- Powerful Fan: Uh... no, I didn't. I got DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket, lets me watch any game I want, get instant highlights, and have all my fantasy stats in one place.
- (Powerful fan drinks soda.)
- Fan: Yeah, I really need to switch from cable.
- (Powerful fan slides and shatters glass door.)
- Powerful Fan: Oh yeah, can also do this.
- Fan: That's amazing.
- Powerful Fan: Yeah, it is.
- Football Fan 1: Chris and I have a friendly rivalry: Giants, Cowboys. You know the deal. Oh sure agreed on getting rid of cable and upgrading to DIRECTV with NFL Sunday Ticket.
- Football Fan 2: It's the only way we can watch our favorite teams every week.
- Football Fan 1: Sure, we still argue sometimes.
- Football Fan 2: We're just like any couple really.
- Become The World's Most Powerful Fan. Get NFL Sunday Ticket now for less than $2 bucks a game. (Call 1-800-GET-SPORTS or visit directv.com/nfl)
- 2013: Become The World's Most Powerful Fan. Get NFL Sunday Ticket at no extra charge. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- 2014: Become The World's Most Powerful Fan. Get NFL Sunday Ticket included at no extra charge. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Rob Lowe: Hi, I'm Rob Lowe, and I have DIRECTV.
- Super Creepy Rob Lowe: and I'm Super Creepy Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: With DIRECTV, you get 99.9% signal reliability, now that's reliable.
- Super Creepy Rob Lowe: And my cable's out, so I'm down at the rec center, watching folks swim.
- Rob Lowe: I love that I can watch my shows and be worry-free.
- Super Creepy Rob Lowe: And I love the smell of other people's hair.
- Painfully Awkward Rob Lowe: And I'm Painfully Awkward Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: DIRECTV is #1 in customer satisfaction over all cable TV providers.
- Painfully Awkward Rob Lowe: Your cable you wait forever for them to show up. I hope it's not a girl, or a guy.
- Rob Lowe: Fact: DIRECTV has been ranked higher than cable for over 10 years.
- Painfully Awkward Rob Lowe: Fact: I can't go with other people in the room.
- Crazy Hairy Rob Lowe: And I'm Crazy Hairy Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: DIRECTV is available everywhere, nationwide.
- Crazy Hairy Rob Lowe: With cable, you're stuck with whoever's in the area, just like this comb is stuck, right here.
- Rob Lowe; I have the same incredible TV experience no matter where I live, and I like that.
- Crazy Hairy Rob Lowe: I have arm hair curtains, and I don't like that.
- Scrawny Arms Rob Lowe: And I'm Scrawny Arms Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: DIRECTV is the undisputed leader in sports, which means you can watch the games you want to.
- Scrawny Arms Rob Lowe: With cable I get to watch some of the games I want to.
- Rob Lowe: When it comes to sports, with DIRECTV, you have it all.
- Scrawny Arms Rob Lowe: Looks like I'm not having any mayonnaise.
- Overly Paranoid Rob Lowe: And I'm overly Paranoid Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: No other TV provider scores higher in customer satisfaction than DIRECTV.
- Overly Paranoid Rob Lowe: Cable's got me on hold, which gives me time to figure out what the heck the Pearson's building. What are you up to?
- Rob Lowe: Did you know that DIRECTV ranked higher than cable for the 14th year in a row?
- Overly Paranoid Rob Lowe: Did you know they hide listening devices in our cheese?
(Do not attempt. Especially with soft cheese.)
- Meathead Rob Lowe: And I'm Meathead Rob Lowe, and I have cable!
- Rob Lowe: With DIRECTV, you get the best picture and sound available.
- Meathead Rob Lowe: I've got great picture and sound, but I'm talking about that picture, and this sound.
- Rob Lowe: I can't get over this theater quality experience.
- Meathead Rob Lowe: And I can't stop saying bro, bro.
- Peaked in High School Rob Lowe: And I'm Peaked in High School Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: DIRECTV is wireless, so you can put your TVs anywhere, without having to look at this ugly wires and boxes in every room.
- Peaked in High School Rob Lowe: Cable isn't Wireless, but you just got to put something in front of them.
- Rob Lowe: I'm still in awe how great my TVs look.
- Peaked in High School Rob Lowe: And I'm still captain of the team!
- Poor Decision Making Rob Lowe: And I'm Poor Decision Making Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: With DIRECTV, if you tuned in late to the show, you can just restart it from the beginning.
- Poor Decision Making Rob Lowe: I'm going to miss my show. This shady drifter wants to borrow my car.
- Rob Lowe: Even if I don't get home in time, with DIRECTV, I just restart my show.
- Poor Decision Making Rob Lowe: I've just ate this tuna sandwich I found on the bus.
- Total Deadbeat Rob Lowe: And I'm Total Deadbeat Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: With DIRECTV, you only need one HD DVR in your house, your family can watch in any room.
- Total Deadbeat Rob Lowe: My kids were always fighting over what to watch, but that's their stepdad's problem now. Wow!
- Rob Lowe: DIRECTV lets you record and store up to 200 hours of HD.
- Total Deadbeat Rob Lowe: I saved $200 bucks by having motel room surgery!
- Far Less Attractive Rob Lowe: And I'm far less attractive Rob Lowe, and I have cable.
- Rob Lowe: With DIRECTV, you get 1080p and Dolby 5.1, the industry's best picture and sound.
- Far Less Attractive Rob Lowe: With cable, you get pictures, and some sound too.
- Rob Lowe: DIRECTV is a theater quality experience I can have at home, with all my friends.
- Far Less Attractive Rob Lowe: Uh... I don't.
Don't be like this me. Get rid of cable and upgrade to DIRECTV, call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Hannah Davis: Did you know that DIRECTV is wireless, so you can put TVs anywhere, without having to look at ugly wires and boxes in every room. But don't just take it from me, take it straight from my horse's mouth.
- Horse: It's true what she said, pretty great. You know what else is great, I can talk and sing.
- Horse: (singing) I'm walking on a beach and there's a lady on my back and the...
- Hannah Davis: Did you know that DIRECTV rated higher than cable and customer satisfaction for the 14th year in a row? But don't just take my word for it, take it straight from my horse's mouth.
- Horse: Yes, yes, she's right. Anyway, back to my story. So there I was in Tijuana when this guy comes up to me and says, how would you like to be in show biz, and that's how I met Dickey Wittenberger, horrible agent but a beautiful man.
- Hannah Davis: Did you know that DIRECTV has 99% singal reliability? But don't just take my word for it, take it straight from my horse's mouth.
- Horse: You were expecting a horse but you got a goat, and no one wants a goat. DIRECTV don't give you goats, they give you reliable service. Hannah, I think we just nailed this ad.
- Hannah Davis: Did you know that DIRECTV is available nationwide? You're not stuck with whatever cable company is in your area. But don't just take it from me. Take it straight from my horse's mouth.
- Horse: It's true what she says, every single word. It's also true that this is the best bath that I've had in ages. Uh, let's move to the knees, Hannah, you haven't even touched my dirty knees. I tend to get more dirty knees.
- Hannah Davis: Did you know that DIRECTV has 4K, the best picture format available? It's like a theater quality experience in your home. But don't just take my word for it, take it straight from my horse's mouth.
- Horse: Actually, I wasn't listening, Hannah, how this comes and treading my wool cake, because I got full leg, sounds like front lifts, front right, back lift, back right. It's more complicated than you have to do probably.
VO: Get rid of cable and upgrade to DIRECTV, call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Eli Manning: Hi, I'm Eli Manning, and I have DIRECTV.
- Bad Comedian Eli Manning: And I'm Bad Comedian Eli Manning and I got cable! Whaaat?
- Eli Manning: Only DIRECTV's NFL Sunday Ticket gives you every game, every Sunday, all in stunning HD.
- Bad Comedian Eli Manning: With cable, I get HD as in "Huge Disappointment".
- Eli Manning: I get every single play with the most incredible picture.
- Bad Comedian Eli Manning: You wanna see a picture of my mother-in-law? Neither do I!
- Eli Manning: Hi, I'm Eli Manning, and I have NFL Sunday Ticket Max. It lets you watch NFL Sunday Ticket games live on all your devices, like your phone, so the games go wherever you go.
- Miniature Trains Eli Manning: Without Sunday Ticket Max, you can't do all that, so you can spend Sundays with your miniature trains. Hop aboard Mrs. Nesbitt, next stop is Mannington. Choo choo!
- Tony Romo: Hi, I'm Tony Romo, and I have DIRECTV.
- Arts and Craftsy Tony Romo: And I'm Arts and Craftsy Tony Romo, and I have cable.
- Tony Romo: Only DIRECTV's NFL Sunday Ticket lets you watch every single game live, from start to finish.
- Arts and Craftsy Tony Romo: With cable, you don't get every game, so I channel my frustrations using paper mache.
- Tony Romo: I can pick out any game I want to watch from the 8 game mix.
- Arts and Craftsy Tony Romo: I mixed a cupcake and a brownie. I'm calling it a "crownie".
- Andrew Luck: Hi, I'm Andrew Luck, and I have DIRECTV.
- Out of control beard Andrew Luck: And I'm out of control beard Andrew Luck, and I have cable.
- Andrew Luck: Only NFL Sunday Ticket has the fantasy zone channel - it's all things fantasy all in one place.
- Out of control beard Andrew Luck: With cable, I have to watch the game here, and get fantasy stats here.
- Andrew Luck: Fantasy Zone takes you play-to-player live so you see everything as it happens.
- Out of control beard Andrew Luck: I happen to not be wearing a shirt.
- Andrew Luck: Hi, I'm Andrew Luck, and I have NFL Sunday Ticket. It lets you watch every single NFL game live Sunday afternoon, from start to finish, all in HD, makes your place the place to be on game day.
- Hide and Seek Andrew Luck: Without Sunday Ticket, you can't get all those games, so you can spend Sunday's playing hide and seek with your cats. Meow. Where are you Mr. Jaffer? I'm going to find you!
- Randy Moss: Hi, I'm Randy Moss, and I have DIRECTV.
- Petite Randy Moss: And I'm Petite Randy Moss, and I have cable.
- Randy Moss: Only DIRECTV's NFL Sunday Ticket lets you watch your favorite team, every Sunday, no matter where you live.
- Petite Randy Moss: I just moved here. Cable doesn't carry my home team.
- Randy Moss: I love that I can watch all my old teams like I'm still back there.
- Petite Randy Moss: And I hate it when they put the Fruity Munch on the top shelf!
Peyton Manning: Hi, I'm Peyton Manning, and I have DIRECTV.
- Really High Voice Peyton Manning: And I'm really high voice Peyton Manning, and I have cable.
- Peyton Manning: Only DIRECTV lets you watch NFL Sunday Tickets games live on all your devices.
- Really High Voice Peyton Manning: With cable, I can't do that. It's like - ahhhhhhh!
- Peyton Manning: I get to take all the games with me
- Really High Voice Peyton Manning: I sing with the Four Tunesmen.
- Camptown ladies sing this song
- Doo dah, doo Dah
- Camptown racetrack five miles long
- Oh the doo dah day
- Goin’ to run all night (all night)
- Goin’ to run all day (all day)
- I bet my money on a bob-tailed nag
- Somebody bet on the bay.
- Skinny Legs Peyton Manning: And I'm skinny legs Peyton Manning, and I have cable.
- Peyton Manning: Only NFL Sunday Ticket exclusively on DIRECTV lets you choose which game to watch on Sunday, perfect for hosting.
- Skinny Legs Peyton Manning: With cable, you're stuck with whatever game is on, and there goes my socks.
- Peyton Manning: This is what Sunday's are all about.
- Skinny Legs Peyton Manning: This box won't flatten!
- Don't be like this me. Get NFL Sunday Ticket only on DIRECTV. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Don't be like this me. Upgrade to NFL Sunday Ticket only on DIRECTV. Call 1-800-GET-SPORTS.
- Don't be like this me. Upgrade to NFL Sunday Ticket Max. Call 1-800-GET-SPORTS.
Oct 4, 2015
- Hold the phone, because AT&T and DIRECTV are now one! Which means you can access your DVR at the DMV! Change channels while he changes pants! You don't have to be a couch potato, you can be a trained potato! And to let them watch all the shows they love inside the ride that you really kind of ate. Introducing "The All in One Plan," only from DIRECTV and AT&T.
Oct 30, 2015
- Well, this is a first. AT&T and DIRECTV are now one, so get ready to laugh here, and cry here, scream over here, and freak out over there! And maybe go back to laughing here, and crying there. Try not to laugh here though it's rude, and maybe don't cry here, people will get the wrong idea. Introducing "The All in One Plan," only from DIRECTV and AT&T.
Nov 20, 2015
- Believe it, AT&T and DIRECTV are now one, which means you can watch in the house, in a treehouse, or even in Miss Pepper Pi's house! Pause in your PJs and hit play during a PB MJ! Nice! And enjoy some cartoons instead of listening to dad's car tunes. Get the "Best of Both Worlds", DIRECTV at home and 2 Wireless lines from DIRECTV and AT&T.
- Husband: I forgot to record that show.
- Wife: Now we have to wait forever to see it.
- Jon Bon Jovi: With DIRECTV, you don't.
- You see, we got the power to turn back time
- That show you missed, let's just go back and find
- And let's go back and choose spicy instead of mild
- And maybe reconsider having that second child
- See? That's the power to turn back time.
- Watch shows you missed right away. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Husband: Oh, looks like we've missed most of the show.
- Wife: And there's no way to restart it.
- Jon Bon Jovi: With DIRECTV, there is.
- You see, we got the power to turn back time
- So let's restart the show that started at nine
- And while we're at it, let's give you back your 'do
- And give her back the guy she liked before you!
- Hey! That's the power to turn back time.
- Get the Ultimate All-Included Bundle. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Man 1: Oh man, the show's pretty much over.
- Man 2: Wish we could start it from the beginning.
- Jon Bon Jovi: With DIRECTV, you can.
- You see, we got the power to turn back time
- Let's start over, let's rewind
- And let's go back and not quit the gym
- And have a chance to say goodbye to Grampy Tim
- Oh, that's the power to turn back time.
- Get the Ultimate All-Included Bundle. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Will Forte: Ah, the freedom to watch your DIRECTV, with unlimited data from AT&T, the steady stream of entertainment.
- Your favorite shows, streaming on. You can just keep streaming, and steaming, hello Jim.
- So much streaming, but I'd really like to go home now. My arms are very tired. SEIZE THE DATA!
- Will Forte: What is Freedom? Yes, it's riding a horse across fields and stuff, but it's mostly getting to watch your DIRECTV with unlimited data from AT&T. We're setting families free, so they can stream away and not squabble over. Who's using how much? So go, family, watch, freedom! Ha! SEIZE THE DATA!
- Will Forte: Freedom is in the air, because now you're free to watch your DIRECTV with unlimited data from AT&T. So, snowbound family, you're now free!
- People stuck in this elevator, man in the trunk, guy caught in a spiderweb, and couple trapped in this relationship - you're all now free to enjoy a whole bunch of stuff! SEIZE THE DATA!
- Get UNLIMITED DATA when you have AT&T Wireless and DIRECTV. Switch and get up to $650 credits per line.
- Get our best unlimited plan ever so you can stream and surf all you want with unlimited data from AT&T.
- Settler: Oh, father, why can't we have DIRECTV like the McGregors do?
- Jebediah: We're settlers, son. We settle for things. Like having cable instead of DIRECTV.
- neighbor: Hey Jebediah! How’s it going?
- Jebediah: Working the land. Hoping for a fertile spring.
- Neighbor: Alright...
- Settler: So, we have to live with lower customer satisfaction?
- Jebediah: I’m afraid so. Now, churn us some butter, boy, and then make your own clothes.
- Settler: Yes, sir.
- Lady: Dear, why don't we switch to DIRECTV?
- Settler: Now, mother, we are settlers. I've settled for cable all my life.
- Lady: But DIRECTV is the number one in customer satisfaction over cable for 15 years.
- Settler: We find our satisfaction elsewhere. The boy has his stick and hoop. The girl, her faceless doll, and you have your cabbages.
- Lady: And you have your foot stomping.
- Settler: I sure do.
- Lady: Dear, if we had DIRECTV, we could put TVs anywhere, without looking at cable wires and boxes in every room.
- Settler: Mother, we are settlers. We settle for cable and the simpler things in life.
- Little girl: Like our drab clothing.
- Settler: That's right daughter.
- Little boy: And homemade haircuts!
- Settler: Exactly, boy. Besides, if it weren't for wires, how could cousin Tobias give his privacy?
- Cousin Tobias: Hey, shut the blanket! I need my privacy!
- Father: Ah, greetings neighbor, neighbor boy.
- Neighbor: Yeah, so we're just bringing your son home. He really loves our wireless DIRECTV receiver.
- Father: He should know better. We're settlers. We settle for cable, but let us repay you for your troubles. Fresh milk for the journey home?
- Neighbor: We live right there.
- Father: Salted meats?
- Neighbor: No, thank you.
- Father: Hats then!
- Little boy: Ma, Pa? Why do we settle for cable?
- Mother: Because we're settlers, and that's what we do.
- Little girl: But with DIRECTV and AT&T, you can get your TV and wireless service from one provider.
- Father: Are not we your providers? Do we not provide you with this succulent Jackrabbit pie? This Delicious gray water soup? And a single lick off the family lolly every harvest moon?
- Settler: Pa, I know we settle for cable, but DIRECTV has been number one in customer satisfaction over cable for 15 years.
- Father: How 'bout over 15 satisfying with that woman over there. Boiling your clothes, Her layers and layers of layers. Hair that I've rarely seen because it's always under that bonnet. And how she fought off that grizzly and made him into these slippers. That's satisfaction, son.
- Don't be a settler. Get rid of cable and upgrade to DIRECTV, call 1-800-DIRECTV.
- Don't be a settler. Get $100 reward card when you switch to DIRECTV.
- Lionel Richie: It's Peyton, It's Peyton on Sunday Mornings
- Peyton Manning: You know, with DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket, you can watch your favorite team no matter where you live, like Broncos or Colts.
- Cashier: Cool.
- Peyton, Ah, 18. The old number. Ooh, I have got a coupon for that one.
- Lionel Richie: It's Peyton on Sunday Mornings
- Lionel Richie: It's Peyton, It's Peyton on Sunday Mornings
- Peyton Manning: E-man!
- Eli Manning: What's up, Peyton?
- Peyton Manning: You know, I have DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket. I get every game, every Sunday, all in HD.
- Eli Manning: Uh, yeah, I know that.
- Peyton Manning: So you want to come over? I'll make nachos!
- Eli Manning: I can't right now, man. I'm playing.
- Peyton Manning: Oh yeah, alright. I'll pencil you in for Tuesday.
- Lionel Richie: It's Peyton on Sunday Mornings
- Lionel Richie: It's Peyton, It's Peyton on Sunday Mornings
- Peyton Manning: Do you like football?
- Elder man: Yeah.
- Peyton Manning: It's DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket. I can watch every Sunday Ticket game live on any device.
- Elder man: I'm retired. I just sit here, watching nothing.
- Peyton Manning: Huh.
- Elder man: If I were you, I'd work as long as you can. Work as long as you can!
- Lionel Richie: It's Peyton on Sunday Mornings
- Peyton Manning: Thanks!
- Get NFL Sunday Ticket only on DIRECTV, and watch live games anywhere.
- Get NFL Sunday Ticket included at no extra charge, only on DIRECTV.
- Almost There (OST The Princess and the Frog) - Anika Noni Rose
- I'll Make a Man out of You (Mulan) - Donny Osmond
- When Will My Life Begin (Tangled) - Mandy Moore
- (Reprise 2)
- Let It Go - Idina Menzel, Demi Lovato (GEICO Camel 2014)
- Frozen: The Broadway Musical - Caissie Levy
- Love Is An Open Door - Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana (Progressive On Ice)
- For The First Time In Forever - Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel
- Moana (How Far I'll Go) - Da Tweekaz
- Some Things Never Change - Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad
- Into the Unknown - Idina Menzel, Aurora (McDonald's Commercial)
- Panic! At The Disco
- Lost in the Woods - Jonathan Groff, Weezer
- Show Yourself - Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood
- The Next Right Thing - Kristen Bell
- Take Me To Your Heart - Michael Learns to Rock
- Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
- Here I Go Again - Whitesnake (GEICO Motorcycle; I do)
- Pompeii - Bastille (OST Mr. Peabody & Sherman)
- Firework - Katy Perry (Fantastic TV 77)
- Feel The Light - Jennifer Lopez
- proud of you - Fiona Fung
- a little love - Fiona Fung
- Shining Friends - Fiona Fung
- Forever Friend - Fiona Fung
- Mouse love rice - Twins
- Love paradise - Kelly Chen
- All Star - Smash Mouth (Progressive Insurance)
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect - Ed Hseeran, Beyonce
- The Power of Love - Celine Dion
- My Heart Will Go On
- I’m Waiting for your Dream - Sarah Chen
Feb 17 2009Edit
- The future of TV is here. Digital is in the air. If you now own an antenna TV, you have until Feb 2009 to upgrade it to digital Tv or it will stop working. Call this number or visit dtv2009.gov to learn how to get a big discount coupon on this low cost Digital Converter Box. Then enjoy free, over-the-air DTV with better picture and sound. Don’t wait. Make sure your TV is DTV
- Notice how Digital's made pretty much everything better? Especially Television. Digital TVs got better picture, better sound, more channels, in fact, Digital so much better that by law, all broadcast TV has to be digital by 2009. But there's a catch, some TVs need an upgrade to get digital. You could even lose your signal. Get the facts. Visit DTVAnswers.com to learn about Television switch to digital or call this number to see how you can stay connected.
- Notice how digital's made pretty much everything better? Especially Television. Digital TVs got better picture, better sound with more channels, in fact, it’s so much better that by law, all broadcast TV has to be digital by 2009. But, some TVs need an upgrade to get digital you could even lose your signal. Get the facts. Visit DTVAnswers.com or call this number to learn about TV switch to digital. (Channel 2 WCBS PSA)
- A revolution has come to television even bigger than a change to color. On February 17 2009, television goes all digital, but without an upgrade, some TVs will stop working. Now visit a special DTV Trekker Truck to see how to convert your TV to DTV for better picture and sound. See what you're missing. Make sure your TV is DTV. Come see the DTV trekker truck at Greenbrier Mall, Tuesday January 8th from 10am to 3pm.
- It might seem strange, but your Antenna TV could become just a box, if you don't get this box. In February 2009, Some TVs will stop working unless they're upgraded to digital television with this DTV converter box. Without this upgrade, your Antenna TV will not work. Make sure your TV is DTV. Call 888-DTV-2009 or visit DTVAnswers.com. Don't let your TV Become "Just A Box".
- The future is here. Right here in this box. Because this box has the power. The power to convert your Antenna TV into DTV. Digital Television. And now this big discount coupon makes the DTV Converter Box affordable. Make sure your TV is DTV Before February 2009, or all you'll see is: (static screen) - Learn more about the converter box and coupon. Call 888-DTV-2009 or go to DTV2009.gov.
- Digital TV has better picture, better sound, more channels, but in 2009 when broadcast TV goes all digital, will you lose your signal? Go to DTVAnswers.com or call this number to learn about TV switch to digital.
- On February 17th, 2009, broadcast television goes all digital with better picture, better sound and more channels. But without an upgrade, some TVs will stop working. Find out what you need to do. Call this number or visit DTVAnswers.com.
- DTV, it's as easy as 123. That's digital television. For a better picture, astonishing sound, special channels, DTV is a revolution that viewers need to know about because in 2009, changes are on the way that'll affect how we all enjoy television. So we want to make sure you know all about the big switch to DTV. So get in step, check this website or call the number on your screen (800-555-1234). We've got the answers to make DTV.
- Get answers about the switch to digital television. The question we hear a lot is Will I need a new TV? If your old TV is connected to satellite or cable, then you shouldn't be affected. If you use an antenna, you have two options: buy a new TV or a digital converter box. Go to digtriad.com click DTV switch and get ready to go digital! Brought to you by hhgregg price and advice guaranteed. And WFMY News 2. Get Answers.
- The future of television is here. Digital is in the air. I'm [insert player], if you have over-the-air television service, if you use an antenna, you're gonna need to upgrade to DTV. You have until February of 2009. Call this number or visit 11live.com. You'll learn how to get a big discount coupon on this low-cost digital converter box. Then enjoy free, over-the-air DTV, with better picture, better sound. Make sure your TV is DTV. Sponsored by hhgregg.
- Hi, I'm [insert player] and I know a lot of you are wondering what you have to do to have your TV's ready for the digital conversion which is coming February 2009. And that's why WGRZ is teaming up with the HD experts here stereo advantage, make sure you have all of the information plus the system designers here at stereo advantage of over 100 years experience so they can answer all of your questions. You can also log onto wgrz.com click on DTV, they'll have information there for you, and you can register to win an HDTV!
- There’s a revolution coming to your television and News 3 wants to make sure you’re ready. It’s called “Digital Television”, and in February 2009, the way you watch TV will change forever. With it, you’ll get clearer crisper pictures and better sound. But there’s a catch, your TV may need an upgrade. To find out, log on to kbtx.com and click on “Digital TV”. There you’ll get answers to commonly asked questions, plus blogs and other details you might need to know. Don’t let the digital revolution leave you behind. Get the facts at kbtx.com.
- ABC 7 wants you ready for the digital evolution. Digital quality is far better since starting February 17th, 2009, all broadcast TV has to be digital by law. Some TVs will need an upgrade. Visit DTVAnswers.com or call to learn how you can go digital!
With dialog interruptionsEdit
Is your TV ready for digital? By February 17th, television stations will stop brad cake- [Interruption] Oh. That's like a tongue twister. [Continue] Television stations will stop broadcast in an analog and broadcast only in digital. Your TV needs to be ready for digital so you can keep watching. You have an analog TV with rabbit ears or rooftop antenna, you need to act. Visit [Interruption] DTV.gov (dot gov I don't remember you heard that or) [Continue] DTV.gov to find out what you need to. Don't delay, or: (static screen!)
- You are seeing this message because you need to prepare for digital television (DTV). In February, this and many other TV channels will be shut off, but all of your favorite programs are already on air as digital channels. Get ready now for DTV. You won't miss a single show and you'll enjoy better pictures and sound than you currently receive. If you get TV by a rooftop or rabbit ears, you need to prepare your TV set to receive digital television. For more information on how to prepare your TV set, call or visit www.dtv.gov. If you get TV by cable or satellite, please contact your service provider directly.
Jun 12 2009Edit
- Bob Barker reminding you in February 2009, antenna Tv changes to DTV, Digital Television. Everything will be broadcast digitally, even game shows. If you get TV with rabbit ears or a rooftop antenna, you need to upgrade the digital or you'll lose reception. Don't wait! Call this number or visit DTVAnswers.com to see if you need to upgrade your TV. Make sure your TV is DTV.
- By now, you've heard the antenna Tv is going all digital, in a nationwide switch to Digital TV is moved to a new date: June 12th, but you don't have to wait until June 12th, to enjoy free digital TV. Upgrade your Antenna TV with the converter box or buy a new digital set. Use the right antenna, and start enjoying free Digital Television now. Visit DTVAnswers.com or call 888-CALL-FCC to learn more about the June 12th switch to digital TV.
- Welcome to the Digital World. By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. To get ready, buy a digital set or converter box like this. Setup is easy. Plug this cable from the output of the converter box to the input of your TV set. Use the right antenna, scan for channels, and start enjoying free digital TV now. To learn more, visit DTVAnswers.com or phone 888-CALLFCC. Antenna TV goes all digital on June 12, so get ready and tell a friend.
- Welcome to the Digital World. By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. To get ready, buy a digital set or converter box. Then, try testing your antenna. Move it around like this and check your reception. If you're not getting a clear signal or getting no signal at all, you may need a new VHF-UHF antenna. To learn more visit AntennaWeb.org or phone 888-CALLFCC. Antenna TV goes all digital on June 12, so get ready and tell a friend.
- Are you ready for the digital world? By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. Remember to rescan your converter box or your digital TV set, especially after June 12th, to get all your channels. Press Menu on your remote, and choose the Channel Scan function. By rescanning, your TV set will find all the channels available in your area. Visit DTVAnswers.com or phone 888-CALL-FCC to learn more. Antenna TV goes all digital on June 12th, so get ready and tell a friend.
- Welcome to the digital world. By June 12th, antenna TV will be all digital. Get ready with a digital TV set or converter box. Plug the cable from the output of the converter box to the TV’s input. Use the right antenna and start enjoying free digital TV now. Win tickets at 311. Log on to CW27.com to enter!
- Welcome to the Digital World. By June 12th, antenna TV will be all-digital. To get ready, buy a digital set or a converter box, then try testing your antenna, move it around like this and check your reception. If you’re not getting a clear signal or getting no signal at all, you may need a new VHF-UHF antenna.
- Are you ready for the digital world? By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. Remember to rescan your converter box or your digital TV set, especially after June 12th. By rescanning, your TV set will find all the channels available in your area.
- The June 12th nationwide deadline for the DTV switch is here, and WAVY/FOX 43’s signal will be switching to digital transmission today at 9am. After the switch, analog-only televisions sets that receive programming through an antenna will need a converter box to continue to receive over-the-air television. Analog-only TVs should continue to work as before with cable and satellite tv services, gaming consoles, VCRs, DVD players and similar products. If you are having trouble seeing WAVY digital channel 10.1, or FOX 43 digital channel 43.1, try moving your antenna, then rescan your covnerter box or if you have a TV, rescan it. For more information, you can call the FCC directly at 1-888-CALL FCC or log onto www.wavy.com.
2010-2012 (Pre to approach)Edit
- There are three main ways to switch to digital television: convert your existing TV yourself with a digital set top box, get a service like satellite, cable or broadband TV installed for you. Or, you can get a new TV with digital built-in. For friendly and partial advice on the options available where you live, call digital UK on 08456 50 50 50. Get set for digital!
- Are you 75 and over? Or eligible disabled? If so, you will receive a letter from the help scheme about the help you can get to switch one TV to digital. For 40 pounds they can arrange for an approved installer to supply and install everything you need. For some eligible people it's free! Look out for your letter when switchover reaches your area.
- Are you 75 and over, or eligible disabled? If so, you will receive a letter from the help scheme about the help you can get switching your TV to digital. For standard £40 fee, or free if you're eligible and also on certain benefits, they can arrange for an approved installer to supply and install everything you need. Call free 0800 40 85 900.
- The countdown to the TV switchover has started. Digital UK is the independent organization set-up to help you through the switchover. So for advice, call 08456 50 50 50.
- The first area for UK is now switching to digital TV. And else telling anyone when to get ready. To find out when it reaches your road, call 08456 50 50 50.
- The first area for UK is now switching to digital TV. Different areas switch at different time. So to find out when it reaches your road, enter your postcode at digitaluk.co.uk.
- (That lab to be ready for switchover. This one too. And the one in the kids room, how you suppose to be in bed? Hey! Oh, sorry, by the new word in bed. Whew! Parade! Start the van!) Don't forget every television in your house will need to be ready for the digital switchover.
- The old analog signal is being switched off for good. (My TV is not working! Can I watch Corey on yours now?) If your TV isn't ready by the 4th of April/6th of July, you'll start to lose your channels. Call 08456 50 50 50 if you’re unsure what to do.
- The old analog signal is being switched off for good. (My TV is not working! Can I watch Corey on yours now?) If your TV isn’t ready you’ll lose your channels. Call 08456 50 50 50 if you’re unsure what to do.
- (While sitware at football as a recorded! I can't watch this old rubbish! Ugh!) After the digital switchover all VCRs and most DVD recorders will only record the channel you're watching. If you want to record a different channel ask about a digital TV recorder. (What's going to happen?)
- With digital switchover coming, make sure every TV in your home is ready. For independent device, call 08456 50 50 50. Why wait for switchover?
- If you use a free view TV service, you’ll start to lose channels from the 4th of April. To get them back, just retune using your remote.
- The TV switchover starts here on the 4th of April. So make sure you're ready.
- Nearly all TVs can be converted to digital, so you don’t need to throw away your television.
Sep 1 2011Edit
- If your TV is plugged into a cable or satellite service, this message is NOT for you. But if you watch TV using an antenna, you should know that on September 1st, over-the-air TV signals will be switching from analog to digital in many parts of Canada. If you own an analog TV and use an antenna, you may need a converter box to continue watching television over-the-air. They cost less than $100 CAD and are easy to install and use. Without a converter next September, your signal might look like this: (static screen)
- The Government of Canada and the CRTC have mandated that over-the-air television transmission must switch from analog to digital in selected markets by August 31st 2011. If you watch global through cable or satellite, you won't be affected. But if you're watching global using an outdoor antenna or rabbit ears, your service may be impacted. To find out more, visit Shaw.ca/dtv or call toll free.
April 2, Dec 3 2013 (Pre to approach)Edit
- Australia is switching to digital TV, so you need to get ready. If you're buying a set-top box on your tv, there are government labels to help you. Analog TVs will have this label, while digital TVs have these labels. You'll need a set-top box to continue watching free-to-air shows on your analog TV. To find out how to get ready, visit the website or call (Australia 1800 20 10 13). Authorised by the Australian Government, Canberra.
- The world is switching to digital TV, and so is Australia, so to keep watching free-to-air shows, you need to get ready. If you've got an analog TV, all you need to do is connect it to a set-top box or you can get a digital ready TV. If you're buying a set-top box or new TV, these government labels will help you. With digital TV, most people will get a clearer picture, better sound and more channels. Analog TV signals will be gradually phased out across Australia between 2010 and 2013, but don't wait till then, switch new and enjoy digital TV straight away. To find out how to get ready, visit the website or call 1800 20 10 13.
- To keep receiving free-to-air TV after the analog signals are switched off, you have two main options: you can either get a set-top box or similar device for each analog TV you have, or you can upgrade to a Tv with a built-in digital tuner. Most importantly, you don't have to buy a new TV. To find out how to get ready and when it's happening in your area, visit the website or call 1800 20 10 13.
- To help you get ready for digital TV, here are some things you should know. These government labels have been developed to help you choose your digital ready equipment. Look out for the labels in electronics retailers on TVs, set-top boxes, and digital TV recorders. This label shows that this analog TV is capable of receiving digital signals only if it’s connected to a set-top box. This label shows that this equipment can receive standard definition digital TV. This label shows that this equipment can receive high-definition digital TV. To find out more about standard and high-definition and the labeling scheme, visit the website or call 1800 20 10 13. Authorised by Commonwealth of Australia, Capital Hill, Canberra.
- If you don't switch to a Digital TV before May 28th, this is the only program you’ll be able to receive! So for the best advice in price, make the switch now at R.T. Edwards the digital switchover specialists! Hurry in for huge deals on all the big brand digital TVs and set-top boxes, get expert advice on the TV or set-top box that’s right for you! Plus, you can rent it, buy it or interest free it! So make the switch at R.T. Edwards now before: (static screen!)
- Are you ready for digital TV? In some areas, analog TV has already been switched off. Sydney and surrounding areas will be switching to digital-only TV on the 3rd December 2013. For help or more information on how to get ready for digital TV in your area, call 1800 20 10 13 or visit the website at australia.gov.au/digitalready
- Jim's antenna for complete installation of digital antennas, computer and Internet points, telephone phones and home theater systems. We offer sound up-to-date advice for your home or office, Jim's antennas.
- (Jimbo, Jimbo, off to work we go!) Call Jim's Antennas for digital TV antennas installed using a digital signal meter! Jim's can install your new TV, tuning it professionally and show you all the features! Jim's also install home theater systems and can conceal all those unsightly cables, and Jim's antennas is locally art. Locals looking after locals! Jim's Antennas. We'll get you ready for Digital! Call (AU 131 546)
- Jim's antennas, for your cable and home entertainment names. Call (AU 131 546)
- (Jimbo, Jimbo, off to where we go!) Jim's antennas, we'll get you ready for digital TV! Call (AU 131 546) or go to www.jimsantennas.com.au
- Are you ready for digital TV? You’ll need to have the right equipment to watch and record digital TV. With Sydney and surrounding areas, switching on a 3rd of December 2013, you’ll need to get ready. Most antennas and cables are fine, but to receive digital only TV. Some may need an upgrade. For help or more information on how to get digital ready in your area, call 1800 20 10 13 or visit the website.
- Time is running out! The analog TV signals will be switched off in less than one week, so you need to get digital ready by the 2nd of April 2013. Call (Australia 1800 20 10 13) or visit the website.
- If you're not digital TV ready by the 28th of May/3rd of December 2013, you won't see anything. Brisbane/Sydney and surrounding areas will be switching on the 28th of May/3rd of December. So you must get ready now. For help or more information on how to get ready for digital TV in your area, call 1800 20 10 13 or visit the website at australia.gov.au/digitalready
- Get into the good guys and get ready for digital TV! Update to the latest technology and will deliver and install your Tv and remove your old one from AU$99. Switchover happens on December 3, so get ready now! Available in store only at the good guys!
- Are you digital ready? The analog TV switch off is happening in this area on the 3rd of December. If you haven’t already made the switch, all you need is a digital TV or digital set-top box. Your current antenna should be fine, but you may need to check it’s correctly positioned and not obstructed in any way. An endorsed antenna can help you with this. To find out more, visit the digital ready website digitalready.gov.au.
- Time is running out! The analog TV signals will be switched off in less than two weeks (or one week), so you need to get digital ready by the 3rd December 2013. Call (Australia 1800 20 10 13) or visit the website.
- You won’t see anything if you're not ready for digital TV. The switch-off happens this week, so you must get Digital-ready now. Call 1800-20-10-13 or visit the website.
September 2012 to December 2013Edit
- Best option for you and your family. Sky has so much to offer outstanding sport and entertainment channels, fascinating documentary and lifestyle choices with plenty to keep the kids heavy. Plus this the on-screen guide, instant recording and on-demand blockbuster movies, so you can watch at a time to suit you. For all these features and more, choose Sky, when you decide to go digital! Call 0800 759 999.
Sep 13 2015Edit
- Hello, I’m Carl Cable, your 3-in-1 cable connection, and did you know that UPC Cablecom is launching into the future and going 100% digital? This means we will be switching off analog television. But not to worry, if you have me, you also have digital. Swtiching is easy and can be done in just a few steps. First, take a closer look at your TV. Do you have a flat screen with this logo on it somehwere? You do? Great! Then all you need to do is run a digital channel scan. To find out exactly how to do this, simply refer to your TV instructions. You will also find related useful information on the UPC Cablecom website. Can’t find the logo on your TV or have an older set with a picture tube? No problem. You can watch digital television with these sets too - all you need is a converter. UPC cablecom can order the first converter free of charge. Digital Television offers you not only better picture and sound quality, but also a much greater selection of channels and all at no extra cost of course. After making this switch, you will be asking yourself, “Why didn’t I do it much sooner?” Enjoy more channels and more entertainment. For further information go to our website, give us a call, or visit our shops or specialist retailers. And remember, if you have me, you also have digital tV.
DVB-T2 Roll Out in MediacorpEdit
Mediacorp has started digital TV broadcast for its seven free-to-air channels in phases. Digital TV gives better quality pictures and sound and has features such as Electronic Programme Guides and multi-language subtitles. If you are a pay TV subscriber, you are already enjoying digital TV. If your TV set is not connected to pay TV services, you can enjoy digital TV by connecting your TV set to a digital TV ready set-top box and an antenna. If you plan to buy a new TV, consider getting a digital TV ready set which is identified by this label. These TVs don't require set-top box, you simply connect the TV to an antenna. Mediacorp will continue analogue broadcast for at least 2 more years, so you will have sufficient time to get ready for digital TV. To find out more about digital TV, including its phased rollout plan, please visit mediacorp.sg/digitaltv!
Mediacorp - Jan 22 2016Edit
I'm going to upgrade your TV to digital TV. Is this TV connected to StarHub TV or Singtel TV service? If it is, you are already enjoying digital TV.
How to set up digital TVEdit
If it's not, all you need is just this antenna and this set-top box.
- Number 1. If you are using a TV which is not digital-ready, just connect the antenna to the set-top box with the antenna cable. Then connect the set-top box to your TV with a HDMI cable or a three-colored AV cable depending on your TV's connection ports. If you are using the set-top box, make sure to select HDMI or AV using the Source button. Then use the set-top box remote control to scan and control the TV channels.
- Number 2. If your TV is digital ready, it's super easy as your TV has a built-in DVB-T2 tuner. You just need to connect the antenna to your Tv with the antenna cable. After all the connections are done, scan the digital TV channels by following the on-screen instructions. To know if a Tv or a set-top box is digital-ready, simply look out for these Digital Tv consumer labels when buying the equipment.
That's all? Not yet, a few last checks! Is your antenna connected to the correct input of your Tv or set-top box? Does your antenna require a power source? If yes, make sure it is powered. If you're using the set-top box, make sure the antenna power option is switched to ON under the menu options of the set-top box. How can I be sure that I get the best reception? You can use the signal strength indicator function in your TV or set-top box to help you find the optimum position of your antenna. You can place the antenna near a window, position the antenna higher or away from other electronic equipment and the TV.
How to record digital TVEdit
Can I record my favorite programs so that I don't miss them when I go out? Yes of course. Check with the retailers on the availability of the recording function on your TV or set-top box. If your TV or set-top box is able to support recording function, just connect a storage device like a thumb drive or portable hard disk to the USB port to record your TV programs. Some TV sets or set-top boxes allow you to record using the built-in storage disk drive. You can now record in HD quality and it's so easy to recording using the Electronic Program Guide.
For more information, visit www.mediacorp.sg/digitaltv or call 6435 6288.
- Mediacorp is upgrading its digital TV network. To continue watching this channel, you need to switch to the new network by 28 February 2017. To switch:
- From 1 March 2017 this channel will cease operation and will be available on the new digital TV network. To continue watching this channel, you need to:
- Option 1: Convert your existing TV with a DVB-T2 digital set top box and antenna
- Option 2: upgraded to TV with built in DVB-T2 Digital tuner and antenna.
- For more info, visit www.mediacorp.sg/digitaltv or call 6435 6288
MediaCorp - Nov 5 2017Edit
- If your TV is NOT digital ready, you need an indoor antenna and a digital set-top box.
- Connect the indoor antenna to the set-top box with the antenna cable. Make sure the indoor antenna is connected to the right port.
- The best reception, place the antenna high up or away from electronic equipment and other sources of interference.
- If you're using a flat-screen TV, connect the set-top box to the Tv with the HDMI Cable. Switch on the TV, then select HDMI using the source button on your TV remote.
- 2a: If you're using an analog CRT TV, connect the set top box to the TV with the AV Cable. Switch on the TV then select AV using the source button on your TV remote.
- Switch on the set-top box and scan the digital TV channels by following the on-screen instructions or via the set-top box menu.
- If you're using an active indoor antenna, switch on the Antenna power option in the set-top menu.
- You can use this signal strength indicator function in the set-top box menu to find the optimum position for your indoor antenna.
- And you're all set to start watching digital TV! If you need help with any of the steps, call Singapore 6435 6288.
- If your TV is digital ready, you just need an indoor antenna.
- Step 1: Connect the Indoor Anteena to the TV with the Antenna cable. Make sure the Indoor Antenna is connected to the right port. If you're using an active indoor antenna, first connect the antenna cable to the antenna port on the TV. Then plug the USB Canle into the USB port on the TV to switch on the Antenna power. If your active Indoor antenna comes with the power adapter, plug the adapter into the power socket to switch on the antenna power. The best reception, place the antenna high up or away from electronic equipment and other sources of interference.
- Step 2: Switch on the TV and scan the digital TV channels by following the on-screen instructions or via the TV menu. You can use this signal strength indicator function in the TV menu to find the optimum position for your indoor antenna.
- And you're all set to start watching digital TV! If you need help with any of the steps, call Singapore 6435 6288.
Dec 31 2018 (Pre-to-approach)Edit
- To continue watching your favorite Mediacorp shows in HIGH DEFINITION, switch to digital TV, now. Where was I? Analogue TV ends 31st December 2018. Switch to Digital TV. Just check and Connect! Visit digitaltv.sg to find out more!
- That guy’s great! You switch to Digital TV yet? Much better. High DEF-I-NI-TION. My wife loves drama in HD. Switch now, you can win prizes, like 55-inch TV. Very big! Very drama! I know, Uncle. I switched already! Switch to Digital TV now! (Analog Tv ends 31 Dec 2018) Find out more at digitalTV.sg
The switch-off in stages
- Analogue Logo shown in TVs.
- Logo moved slightly to the left.
- You are seeing this message because you are on Analogue TV. If you do not switch to Digital TV, you will not be able to receive TV signals after 31 Dec 2018. Visit digitaltv.sg or call 1800-388-4357.
- You are watching analogue TV channels. The picture size on your analogue TV screen will be reduced from 17 September. Switch to digital TV now. Visit www.digitaltv.sg or call.
- From January 1st 2019, analogue TV will cease transmission. To continue watching this channel: Connect your TV (not digital-ready) to a digital set-top box or antenna; or, Connect your TV (digital-ready) to an antenna. For more info, visit digitaltv.sg
- Your screen will revert to normal after you have switched to DTV.
- You will not be able to watch this channel from January 1st 2019. Your screen will revert to normal after you have switched to Digital TV. SWITCH NOW! Visit www.digitaltv.sg or Call 1800-388-4357
- You will not be able to watch this channel from January 2nd 2019.
- Even dinosaurs have gone digital. Have you? Save more than 40% now! Plus, enjoy free home delivery with a minimum spend of S$200. Available at the following Giant stores! Don't wait any longer. Switch to digital TV now!
Dec 1, 2020 (Pre-to-approach)Edit
- I’m analogue TV grandpa, I receive up to five free TV channels. I’m Digital TV boy, and I receive 12 high-definition digital TV channels. From December 1st, 2020, free Tv broadcasting will be fully digital! So I can no longer receive any TV signals? Don't worry. You still have more than a year to get prepared. Viewers with analogue TV sets can add a set-top box, or get a digital TV, to continue watching free TV programmes. For enquiries, call 3655 5618 or go to www.digitaltv.gov.hk
- From December 1, 2020, free TV broadcasting will be fully digital. Five analogue channels will be switched off, but don’t worry. Viewers with analogue TV sets still have more than a year to get prepared. To continue watching free TV programmes after the switch-off date, add a set-top box or get a digital TV. Remember, full digital TV broadcasting will start on December 1 next year. For enquiries, call 3655 5618.
- If you’re still watching analogue TV, it’s time for action!
- Full digital TV broadcasting will start on December 1, 2020. Eligible households in need can apply for the Community Care Fund Digital Television Assistance Programme. Add a set-top box or switch to a digital TV set, and then you can keep watching free TV.
- Elderly people may ask others to help fill in and submit the application form. Call 2922 9230 to learn more!
- Digital TV broadcasting will be fully implemented on December 1. Get prepared, or you will not be able to watch free TV! Action! Tell your relatives and friends quickly. From December 1, analogue TV sets will not be able to receive free TV channels. Act quickly to add a set-top box, or switch to a digital TV set. Eligible households in need can apply for the Community Care Fund Digital Television Assistance Programme. Call 2922 9230 for more information. Act now, or you'll have nothing to watch!
- Digital TV broadcasting will be fully implemented soon. Tell your friends and relatives quickly. From December 1, analogue TV sets won’t be able to receive free TV channels. Act quickly to add a set-top box, or switch to a digital TV set. Eligible households in need can apply for the Community Care Fund Digital Television Assistance Programme. Call 2922 9230 to learn more!
- Australia 2010: The analogue TV service will close at 9am on June 30. Call 1800 20 10 13 for assistance.
- ITV 2010-2012: Analogue TV services will cease after midnight. You will need to retune your Freeview TV or set-top box tomorrow to receive all your channels. Most people will be able to re-tune by 6am, but for some it will be late afternoon. Questions? Call digital UK on 08456 50 50 50.
- Australia 2013: On May 28th, December 3rd, or December 10th, this analogue Tv service will be switched off permanently. Continue watching Channel Ten on digital TV. Need info? Call 1800 20 10 13.
- Commencing next Tuesday, May 28th, December 3rd (or December 10th), Channel 7 Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne can be seen via digital television only. Channel 7 will no longer broadcast for old TVs. Please ensure that you have a digital TV or a digital set-top box so you can continue to enjoy Channel 7 and our digital channels 7two and 7mate. For more information call 1800 20 10 13 or go to www.digitalready.gov.au
- Attention GoCable customers: By 11:00 PM tonight, September 21st, 2015, GoCable will shutdown it's analog service for Whip Network. If you are seeing this message you still haven't made the switch to digital. For more information, visit www.gocable.com/DTV or call 1-800-GOCABLE
- Good evening, and welcome to Whip news at 11:00. We will begin our newscast in a moment, unless you're on GoCable analog, because in just a few minutes, GoCable is pulling the plug off Whip Network on GoCable's analog service. So guys, if you're watching this on GoCable and have the cable plugged into the TV from the wall, you're going to need a digital receiver to keep watching WHIP Network after the switch. So if you're watching on GoCable analog, thanks for watching, and we'll see you on digital.
- Sep 21 2019 - We are currently migrating from analogue to digital TV broadcast. For more details and information on how to get your digital decoder, visit myfreeview.tv or call 1800–18-1088.
- February 17, 2009 - Since 1954 WWNY Carthage/Watertown has been broadcasting with an analog frequency. Today marks the end of WWNY’s analog transmission. From this date forward we’ll be broadcasting in a DIGITAL format only. If you are viewing this message, your TV set is NOT ready for DIGITAL. You need a DIGITAL converter box or DIGITAL TV. For more information visit our website at www.wwny.com or www.dtvanswers.com
- If you see this your tv isn’t ready for DTV! WWHO-TV Chillicothe, OH, is transmitting only on its digital signal channel 44.
- March 31, 2009 - This Concludes the Analog Transmission of WOSU-TV, Channel 34 by Ohio State University. 53 years and 39 days of service
- June 12, 2009
- If you still need a converter box for your analog television, more $40 government coupons are now available, and your coupons expired, you can now reapply online by phone or by mail. Coupons will expire 90 days from the day they are mailed and applications will be accepted July 31st 2009 as long as funding is available. If you have any questions throughout digital television, call toll-free or visit iptv.org.
- Statewide Iowa Public Television will now cease analog broadcasting. Our programming will switch to IPTV’s digital service. You may notice a slight interruption while we make the switch. If you are no longer able to receive our signal after we make the switch, help is available. You can contact the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC after 7:00 a.m. Friday morning you can call Iowa Public Television at toll-free. Information is available 24 hours a day at iptv.org, and as always, thank you for watching Iowa Public Television.
- This is WCBS-TV, New York. WCBS-TV broadcasted on Channel 2 by the authority of the Federal Communications Commission. WCBS-TV is owned by CBS Inc. and is operated by the CBS Television Station Division. WCBS-TV will cease broadcasting regular analog programming on Channel 2 permanently effective with this sign-off. The next regularly schedule broadcast on WCBS-TV analog will be nightlight public service announcement at 3 PM.
- Good afternoon, this is WCBS-TV. WCBS-TV is owned and operated by CBS Inc. This station will operate for the next 30 days as a nightlight station only for the New York area. The only programming that will be present is “Information Regarding the Switch to Digital Television” and where you can obtain assistance.
- When you read this message, it means you are still watching analog TV. Blue Ridge PBS will permanently shut off its analog TV service on Friday, June 12, at 9 AM. To receive a digital signal, which is the new TV standard, you may: Purchase and install a converter box for your analog TV, purchase a TV with a digital tuner, or connect your analog TV to cable, satellite or other pay TV service. If you have DTV questions: Visit www.DTV2009.gov or Call the federal communications commission toll free 1-888-CALL-FCC or Call Blue Ridge PBS toll free 1-888-332-7788 (Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm). TV converter box coupons are still available. Call 1-888-DTV-2009 or visit www.DTV2009.gov. If you are already using a digital TV or a converter box: You may need to re-scan multiple times on June 12 and/or re-scan on June 13.
- The federally mandated DTV Conversion has now occurred. By law, WISH-TV and MyINDY-TV, along with all other television stations in the United States, must cease broadcasting on their analog channels by June 12th. You must now have a digital television set or digital set-top converter box to receive any television station’s signal. If you can not see WISH-TV or MyINDY-TV on the digital channels, please contact us at 317-923-8888 or contact the FCC for more information at 888-225-5322 or online at DTV.gov.
- This is WFTV, Orlando. WFTV signed on February 1st 1958 as WLOF-TV. We have proudly served the Central Florida community ever since. Today, our analog service fades into history, marking the end of our transition to digital, at the beginning of an era of crystal-clear HDTV with new services that only digital can bring. We thank those who have come before us, and we look forward to another 50 years of service to our community. WFTV analog is now signing off, however our digital service continues. For more information, call 1-800-972-9388.
- This is WLWT Cincinnati. It's the end of an era as WLWT now concludes all scheduled programming on our analog signal. It’s been a historic 61 years for WLWT analog TV. The first TV station in Cincinnati, the first NBC affiliate in the country, the first all colored television station in the country, the first digital station in Cincinnati, and now the last analog station to sign off. No other TV station in Cincinnati or the nation can match WLWT’s incredible history of talent and programming, a tradition which continues into today's digital era and beyond. And now, for the final time on analog television, this is WLWT Cincinnati. Programming news and weather continues on WLWT digital television 5-1, and on wlwt.com. This is Bill Myers, wishing you a very pleasant good night from Mount Auburn.
- Throughout the day today, WBNS will discontinue our analog signal. THE PERMANENT DTV TRANSITION WILL TAKE PLACE AT APPROXIMATELY MIDNIGHT. If you have questions about the DTV transition, please call 1-877-220-1010 or 614-821-1010 or log on to www.10tv.com
- In preparation for the JUNE 12th transition to DIGITAL TELEVISION - NBC 4 has ceased simulcasting it’s programming on its analog signal, Channel 4. NBC 4 will turn off its analog transmitter on JUNE 12th at 11:59 PM. If you can see and hear this message, YOU ARE NOT READY for the digital transition. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? If you need a converter box, you can call 1-888-DTV-2009 or go to www.dtvanswers.com to sign up for a coupon to get a CONVERTER BOX at a reduced price. If you already have a DIGITAL CONVERTER BOX, you can INSTALL IT NOW with a UHF-VHF ANTENNA to enjoy free over-the-air DIGITAL TELEVISION. You can watch NBC 4 PROGRAMMING on our DIGITAL CHANNEL 4.1. DON’T DELAY! DIGITAL reception is different than ANALOG reception. You may need to REPOSITION your antenna or UPGRADE to a better antenna to receive ALL AVAILABLE DIGITAL CHANNELS DURING AND AFTER THE TRANSITION. YOU MAY HAVE TO RE-SCAN for available digital channels in your area. For more information: CALL 1-888-CALL-FCC or go to www.DTV2009.gov
- If you still need a converter box for your analog television, more $40 government coupons are now available, and your coupons expired, you can now reapply online by phone or by mail. Coupons will expire 90 days from the day they are mailed and applications will be accepted July 31st 2009 as long as funding is available. If you have any questions throughout digital television, call toll-free or visit iptv.org.
- July 11th, 2009 - Attention analog customers: this is being broadcasted to all goAnimate Channels. We're about to cease all transmissions on your analog signal except GoCable. If you're seeing this message, you still haven't made the switch to GoCable analog or a digital television! In order to keep watching TV, you must get GoCable analog or a digital receiver. Both GoCable analog and digital receivers are easy to install, and with digital you'll enjoy better picture and sound than you currently receive. For more information, call the number on screen or visit the websites on screen. So thanks for all the support, and we'll see you on digital television.
- March 31, 2010 - Next on BBC one Wales: The true story of a man who built a record-breaking bike out of washing machine bits. No really, but that's for digital viewers only, because we've come to the end of the line for analog TV in Wales. To continue watching BBC One Wales, please switch to your digital service. This is BBC One Wales on analog, and in just a moment, it's been turned off along with all the remaining analog channels forever. This will complete digital switchover in Wales making us the first digital TV nation in the UK. Tomorrow you will need to retune your digital equipment again to pick up additional channels, if you need more information you can call Digital UK on 80456 50 50 50 lines are open from 6an]m or you can visit digitaluk.co.uk. And that really is it for analog television in Wales. Engineers are standing by to pull the plug as we reach another Welsh broadcasting landmark. Please switch to your digital service to continue watching BBC One Wales, but from everyone here at BBC Cymru Wales, goodbye to analog television.
- And that concludes the last ever English language broadband broadcast on S4C analog, we like to thank channel 4 for 28 years. Television is going digital. And S4C will be totally Welsh channel for the end of March. You can contact us for more information on with the show.
- Analogue transmission on Wales has come to a close. There will be mo Channel 4 programmes on SFC after 30 March 2010. S4C is available on Sky 104, Freeview 004, Virgin TV 167, Freesat 104.
- June 30, 2010 - If this is the only service you can receive you need to convert to your television with a digital set top box or digital video recorder, or upgrade to a television with a built-in digital tuner. To find out more call the digital ready information line 1800 20 10 13
- June 7, 2011 - Digital switchover at the Black Hill transmitter group will start tonight, meaning that viewers in Glasgow, Central Scotland, and Part Salsburgh will be losing BBC Two Scotland on analog permanently. With interruptions for BBC One Scotland and BBC Two Scotland on both analog and freeview overnight. By 6 o'clock tomorrow morning, BBC One and BBC Two Scotland will be available again to most viewers through Freeview, but if you, you'll need to retune your digital box or TV in order to pick it up. Viewers elsehwere in Scotland or who are watching on cable or satellite will not be affected. To fond out more about the switch to digital in your area, or for any further help, you can contact Digital UK after 8am on 08456 50 50 50 or visit digitaluk.co.uk.
- June 22, 2011 - Now some important transmitter information: Digital switchover at the Black Hill Transmitter group is completed tonight, meaning the viewers in Glasgow, Central Scotland, and Part Salsburgh will be losing BBC One Scotland on analog permanently. With interruptions on BBC one Scotland on freeview overnight, by 6:00 tomorrow morning, BBC Scotland will be available again to most viewers through freeview, but you need to retune your digital box or TV in order to pick it up. Viewers elsehwere in Scotland or who are watching on cable or satellite will not be affected. And incidently, this marks the final switch-off on analog teleivsion for the hold of Scotland. For any further help, you can contact Digital UK after 8am on 08456 50 50 50 or visit digitaluk.co.uk.
- Sep 21, 2011 - Now if you live in Yorkshire or the West Midlands, here’s some important information: digital switchover is now complete, and that means no more analogue TV and also tonight, digital services will actually off air too after midnight. Everything will be back to normal by breakfast at 6:00 in the morning though, so to confirm again, that’s just for viewers in Yorkshire and the West Midlands. Right now on BBC One tonight’s film drama in the courtroom for Antony Hopkins and Morgan Feeeman in Amistad.
- April 4, 2012 - And that was the final program to be broadcast on analog BBC Two in London. Engineers were about to switch off what was Europe's first regular color television service when switched over from black and white in 1967. But now BBC two in London will be available only in digital, so for London's analog viewers, you've been watching BBC Two.
- April 18, 2012 - And now the end of an era after more than 75 years, BBC television will cease broadcasting to London on analog. The BBC's director-general Mark Thompson is standing by to switch off the Crystal Palace transmitter from that moment on television on London will be digital only. So, one last time from the Capital's analog viewers, this is BBC One.
- Oct 9 2012 - This is BBC Two Northern Ireland, where programmes will continue in just a minute, unless you're watching on analogue television that is, yes, Northern Ireland's digital switchover starts here. Shortly, we'll be turning off this analogue channel forever, and overnight turning on some of the new high-power freeview transmitters. This will mean there'll be disruption to all BBC services on freeview through the night. Analogue BBC One Northern Ireland will also be off air in some areas. All remaining analogue television will cease transmission in two weeks time. If you, or someone you know needs help or advice with switching to digital or with retuning, you can contact digital Uk on 08456 50 50 50 from 8 o’clock tomorrow morning or you can visit the website at digitaluk.co.uk. So now analogue viewers should switch to their digital services to continue watching BBC Two Northern Ireland. If you're viewing on cable or satellite, you don't need to do anything. However, if you're watching on freeview, you may need to retune your equipment tomorrow, and again when digital switchover completes on the 24th of this month. After 48 and a half years this is where BBC Two says goodbye to analogue television.
- Oct 23 2012 - This is BBC One Northern Ireland, where programmes will continue in a few moments unless you’re watching on analogue television. The final stage of digital switchover is about to get underway. In a few moments we’ll be turning off this and all the remaining analogue channels forever, and overnight turning on the remaining new high-power freeview transmitters. This will mean there’ll be disruption to some services on freeview through the night, and you may need to retune your TV or set-top box tomorrow. Satellite and cable viewers are not affected. If you, or someone you know needs help or advice with switching to digital or with retuning, you can contact digital Uk on 08456 50 50 50 from 8 o’clock tomorrow morning. Calls costs up to 5 pence per minute for most landlines though calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. You can also visit the website at digitaluk.co.uk which is information on how to retune. Analogue television has seen many technological advances and additions since the days of Baird and Marconi. From 405-line black and white to 625-line color, the introduction of Ceefax, the world’s teletext system, and My Cam stereo to name just a few. The move to digital television will allow technology to advance still further providing even more services, and so from tomorrow morning BBC One Northern Ireland will be available in high-definition on freeview, satellite and cable. Nigh though, we enter a new era of broadcasting as this becomes a fully digital UK. From the analogue BBC Television service, goodnight and goodbye.
- Dec 3, 2013 -You’re watching Channel 7, as we say goodbye to the 57 years of Analogue TV.
- This service is about to end. Channel 7 Sydney can be seen by a digital television and will no longer broadcast for old TVs. Please ensure you have a digital TV or digital set-top box so you can continue to enjoy channel 7 and our digital channels 7two and 7mate. For more information call (AU: 1800 20 10 13), or go to digitalready.gov.au.
- Dec 10, 2013 - How do you do, ladies and gentlemen? This is a test transmission from HSV channel 7, the Herald-Sun Television station. These transmissions appear until the opening of the station on channel 7 on November 4th, 1956. This is Channel 7. Good evening everyone. HSV 7 will be closing down in a few moments because of the power strike, but before we do the news in this is Herald-Sun Television. The time is 9 o'clock.
- May 19, 2015 - UPC Cablecom has ceased the analogue television services in your region.
- Change now to digital television.
- You can find more information here:upc-Cablecom.ch/digital, 0800-800-444, In The Shops and Service Points of UPC Cablecom, with your local TV retailer.
- WE ARE GOING ALL DIGITAL
- By Midnight TONIGHT/November 21, 2015, GoCable will be all digital! If you’re seeing this message, you still haven’t made the switch to digital television! However, we have a special offer for you, you will have a choice of either a free digital receiver for up to 4 rooms for 2 years, or a whole home DVR upgrade with a 50% discount! To claim this offer, visit www.gocable.com/DTV or call 1-888-GOCABLE
- IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE SWITCH BY TONIGHT/NOVEMBER 21ST, YOUR SIGNAL WILL GO BLACK!
- Attention all GoCable customers, this is being broadcasted to all channels. We're about to cease all broadcasting on an analog signal. If you're seeing this message, you still haven't made the switch to digital television! In order to keep watching TV, you must get a digital receiver. They're easy to install, and you will enjoy better picture and sound than you currently receive. For more information, please call the number you see on the top of the screen, or visit www.gocable.com/DTV. So thanks for all the support, and we'll see you on digital television.
- Jan 2 2019 - Analogue TV has ceased.
- To continue watching Mediacorp TV channels, please switch to Digital TV. For assistance - Toll-free, www.digitaltv.sg, Nearest Community Center / Club. Catch all your favorite Mediacorp TV channels on Toggle: Mobile Devices, Smart TVs, Computers, Apple TV, Chromecast. Watch now on Toggle.sg
Please switch over to myFreeview Digital TV broadcast.
- Method 1: Connect a DVB-T2 decoder and UHF Aerial to your TV
- Method 2: Connect a UHF Aerial to your iDTV.
- Sep 30 2019 - Analogue TV broadcasts have turned to myFreeview Digital TV broadcasts in the central & southern regions of Malaysia.
- We now return to English language programming on TVB Pearl.
- We now take a break from English language programming on TVB Pearl. The following programme is in Putonghua.
- We will now take a break from our English language programming on TVB Pearl. The following program is in sign language with Cantonese.
- A change in transmission of digital Pearl and Jade Channels may cause reception problem in some set-top boxes and iDTVs. Should this happen, please rescan the digital channels on your set-top box or iDTV to continue watching
- Digital channel 84 Pearl will be rearranged soon at 3:00 am. When the signal goes out, viewers must rescan the digital channels on the digital TV or set top box to continue watching digital channel 84 Pearl.
- We just like to let you know that due to program change, tomorrow’s edition of the TVBS news and CCTV news will be preempted.
Coming up nextEdit
- 2003 - And we continue our program line up here on Pearl shortly with Simply Yo-Yo.. Stay with us.
- For a latest in American and European financial markeys stay with us now in our lab for World Market Update.
- Coming up shorty we hand you over the news department for another summary of the day's stories in the News Roundup.
- 2005 - And we continue our program line up here on Pearl with our Holiday Feature: stay with us for the Borrowers.
- 2009 - You’re tuned with TVB Pearl. Absolutely stay with us for the news you can use in Bloomberg Weekend News.
- 2010 - You’re watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely it’s all today’s top stories in CCTV News - Live which is presented in English.
- 2012 - Coming up great fast skateboard action in NBA Line 2011/2012 - Minnesota Timberwolves Vs Los Angeles Clippers.
- 2013 - Absolutely on Pearl: it’s all today’s top stories in the News at Seven-Thirty, followed by Weather Report.
- You’re watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely hand you over to the News Department for some of all the day’s top stories in the News Roundup.
- And for the next half an hour here on TVB Pearl: the avast world of business and finance in Money Magazine.
- 2016 - Coming up on Pearl: there’s more coloring delight in store! Stay with us for Heston’s Recipe for Romance!
- You’re with TVB Pearl. Absolutely on program lineup we present The Works. Stay with us!
- 2017 - Absolutely get back top in the world of secret lies in scandal: Vile vilas starts in How to Get Away with Murder.
- You're watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely stay with us for Hour of Power, which is a bilingual presentation.
- Coming up in our Weekend Blockbuster: is the Comedian adventure, as Ben Stiller starts in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
- 2018 - Absolutely on Pearl: Join the contestants as they circumnavigate the world for a prize of $1,000,000 in the Amazing Race!
- You're with TVB pearl. Up shortly in a program lineup it's Posh Pawn. Stay with us!
- You're watching TVB Pearl. Up shortly for more in-depth interviews and stories stay with us for 60 Minutes;
- Coming up shortly on TVB Pearl: Getting to the heart of the matter. Stay with us for Straight Talk.
- We continue our early morning lineup here on Pearl with the CCTV News, which is presented in Mandarin.
- Coming up on Pearl: for ninja fluence on the financial world around us, stay with us for The Market Update.
- You're watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely it’s a retrospective look in Today in History.
- Coming up in our Movie of the Month: an adventure into a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive, it's Zootopia!
- Coming up in out Late Late shoe: he's back with his demigod crew for another adventure in Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters.
- Up shortly genetically engineered to be the perfect killing machine: stay with us for a Weekend Blockbuster "Hitman Agent 47"!
- Thank you for tuning in to TVB Pearl. Up shortly we present “Power Tracks”. Stay with us!
- 2019 - Thank you for joining us here on TVB Pearl. Up shortly it's News Report with Sign Language.
- 2006 - This is ATV World. Coming up next: the Financial Information Service. Please note the following information is for reference only.
- Coming up next: Lukas Graham: Live from Houston.
Closedown Transmissions dialogsEdit
- April 23, 2018 - This station will cease broadcasting, effective Monday, April 23 at 11:59 p.m. WCMZ-TV's license was sold to the FCC to free up broadcast spectrum space for wireless and mobile broadband services. For additional information, go to wcmu.org/wcmztv.
- WCMZ-TV Flint Michigan is owned and operated by Central Michigan University. As a result of the federal communication spectrum action, the station will cease broadcasting at 11:59:59pm, April 23rd, 2018. To our viewers, thank you for your support.
- WCMZ, the station previously carried on this cable channel has ceased operations.
- 1987 - This is the Pearl channel operating by TVB, closing down transmission for the night.
- 1994 - Thank you for watching TVB Pearl. We are now closing down transmission for today. Please tune into TVB Pearl for more quality programming tomorrow. Until then, good night!
- 1997 - Thank you for watching TVB Pearl. We are now closing down transmission for the morning. We will resume in afternoon with Sesame Street. Don’t forget to join us then!
- AM - Thank you for joining us for our special presentation. Please join us again when we resume programming with a children's programs.
- PM - We are now closing down transmission for the day. Please join us tomorrow for more great programs. Until then, good night!
- 2005 - We are now closing down transmission on TVB Pearl. Please join us again when programs resume.
- 2007 - We are now closing down on transmission on TVB Pearl. Our programming will resume with RTHK Education TV at 2 o'clock, followed by children's programs. Don't forget to join us then!
- 2016 - present - We will now take a transmission break on TVB Pearl. Please join us again when programming returns.
- We interrupt normal programming to bring you an urgent announcement! Cartoon Network is now 24 hours a day, but only on cable! To plug into the Toons World system form dust to dawn, call your nearest cable operator! You could watch the world’s first non-stop round-the-clock Cartoon party! Toons are more energy than ever before! Cartoon Network’s wired up and wide awake whatever the time! Contact your local cable operator and make connection with the first and only 24-hour Cartoon Network! Now back to a normal programming.
- 2007 - 2016 Thank you for watching ATV World, join us again for more viewing when broadcasting resumes.
- 2016 - present - Thank you for watching ViuTV six Join us at 9AM for more viewing
Opening transmission dialogsEdit
- 1989 - This is the pearl channel operated by TVB, opening transmission for the day.
- 2005 - Good morning, and welcome to TVB Pearl. Our programs will begin shortly, so please stay tuned.
- 2007 - Good afternoon and welcome to TVB Pearl. Our programs will begin shortly, so please stay tuned.
- 2009 - present - You're watching TVB Pearl. Please stay tuned. Our programming will begin shortly.
- 2006-2016 - This is ATV World, stay tuned for today's great programmes, and we hope you enjoy them.
Before show startsEdit
Programs contain bilingualEdit
- Please note the following programs will be broadcast in
(The following is an English/Putonghua program with Chinese subtitles, so stay tuned.)
- English and Chinese subtitles are available for this program.
- The following programme will be broadcast in Putonghua.
- The following program contains indirect advertising
PG (Parental Guidance)Edit
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional coarse language.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional coarse language and violence.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional scenes of violence.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional disturbing scenes.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with frequent disturbing scenes.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and coarse language.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional adult elements and undesirable behaviour.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional portrayal of undesirable behavior.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional disturbing scenes and violence.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program concerning subject matter of a sensitive nature.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional frightening scenes.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with frequent disturbing and frightening scenes.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional surgical scenes.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional scenes of child birth.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional dangerous acts not to be imitated.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and dangerous acts which must not be imitated.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with extremely disturbing and dangerous acts which must not be imitated
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional scenes of nudity.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional drinking and smoking scenes.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional frightening scenes and violence.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with frequent frightening scenes and violence.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional adult elements and coarse language.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional coarse language, violence and undesirable behavior.
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and nudity
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing and surgical scenes
- Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and undesirable behavior
- Please note the following program is classified under the category of Parental Guidance.
- The following programme contains occasional adult elements and undesirable language. Parental guidance is recommended.
- The following programme contains undesirable language, adult elements and scenes of a violent and disturbing nature. parental guidance is recommended.
- Parental guidance is recommended for the following programme with occasional undesirable behaviour.
- Parental guidance is recommended for the following programme with occasional adult elements.
- Parental guidance is recommended for the following programme with occasional coarse language and undesirable behaviour.
Radio Television Hong KongEdit
- (The following program contains materials of sexual nature. Parental guidance is recommended.)
- (The following program contains occasional disturbing scenes. Parental guidance is recommended.)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional scenes of smoking and undesirable behaviour.)
Hong Kong International Business Channel (HKIBC)Edit
- (The following program contains adult content, sexuality and depictions of undesirable behavior. Parental guidance is advised.)
- (The following program contains references to sensitive issues, depictions of undesirable behavior and violence. Parental guidance is advised.)
- The following programme containing disturbing scenes and violence is intended for mature audience only.
- The following program containing disturbing scenes, portrayal of drug abuse and adult elements is intended for mature audience only.
- The following program containing adult elements and violence is intended for mature audience only.
- The following program is rated M for mature audience. It contains explicit adult elements, coarse language and nudity.
- (The following program contains adult elements and coarse language, It is suitable for grown-ups only.)
AO (Adults Only, 18+)Edit
- Restricted to 18 and over (Australia)
During the showEdit
- Our regular programme will resume shortly, We apologize for the inconvenience caused
- We are experiencing technical difficulties, We will be back shortly