This is the first restaurant in Delicious 2.
- Ring, ring
- Emily: Emily speaking.
- Antonio: Hello kiddo, how are you?
- Emily: Uncle Antonio, how nice of you to call! How are the restaurants doing?
- Antonio: Umm. Funny you should mention that. Your cousin Marcello has disappeared again and has left the bistro in the lurch.
- Antonio: I can’t just close the other restaurants. I’d be very grateful if you could give me a hand.
- Emily: *Sigh* It’s about time Marcello developed a sense of responsibility.
- Emily: I’ll be there right away. I can’t say no to my favourite uncle.
- Antonio: Thank you kiddo. You’re too good for that old uncle of yours...
- Antonio: Emily, I’m very glad that you’re willing to help me.
- Antonio: I’ll quickly explain how everything works.
- I’m glad you could help out so quickly. Shall I explain everything to you?
- Great, your first customer of the day.
- When a customer orders, you can start making the products. Make a cup of tea and prepare a salad.
- When everything is on the tray, you can serve the order to the customer. Click the customer to do this.
- When a customer has received their complete order, they can pay. Click the register to complete the payment.
- There are also customers who prefer to have something at a table.
- Prepare 2 salads and take them to your customers.
- When they’re finished, one of the customers walks up to the register to pay.
- New customers don’t like messy tables. Click the table to clear it.
- Some products, such as a cheese roll, are made in two steps. First click the roll, then click the cheese.
- Another order complete. Serve the roll to the customer snd receive payment.
- You did great. I hardly had to explain anything to you.
- Freddy: Well, well, what an unexpected pleasure, Antonio. I was expecting that useless son of yours.
- Antonio: Freddy Fries! What are you doing here? Your kind attracts vermin.
- Freddy: Mind your tongue, Napoli. I’m here to collect a debt.
- Antonio: A debt?
- Freddy: If your son spends more time at the race track than in the business, the money will have to come from somewhere else.
- Antonio: You don’t get a cent from me.
- Freddy: I think you have no choice, Antonio.
- Freddy: I want everything back, to the last cent. I put two of my associates in front of your door and nobody comes in until I’ve got the money.
- Freddy: And now get lost!
- Emily: Are you alright, Uncle Natonio?
- Antonio: I can’t afford to have the bistro closed.
- Antonio: I’m afraid there’s not enough money. Under Marcello, the bistro wasn’t doing very well.
- Emily: I think I know a way to make some money.
- Emily: I can sell lemonade in the park. You know, the way you once taught me.
- Antonio: Those were the good old days. I already knew back then, that you’d made a great restauranteur.
- Emily: Don’t worry, the bistro will open again soon. In the meantime, try to get your finances sorted out.
- Antonio: Marcello also did the books for my Italian restaurant and the cafeteria.
- Antonio: I’ll have to check the books and see where we stand.
- Target: 700
- Expert: 900
- Meet Francois Truffaut, the Interior decorator.
- Francois: Emily, what are you doing here? I thought you were working in the bistro.
- Emily: That’s a long story. I’ll tell you later. I’m telling my best friend everything, of course.
- Francois: I just came back from a client who wanted some decoration advice. And I can see that you can use some too. The place meeds a new coat of paint.
- Emily: It’s old, but it’s still working well. But you’re right, a bit of paint wouldn’t hurt.
- Francois: Girl, my schedule is practically free. I’ll help you.
- Francois: And because of you, I’ll only charge for materials.
“I’m trying to help Uncle Antonio by selling lemonade in the park.”
- Target: 800
- Expert: 1,000
- Ziggy: Hey girl. I’ve seen these people walking to and fro for days now. Those poor souls are in need for something.
- Emily: My customers are in need of something?
- Ziggy: Yep... the need a bit of Ziggy in their lives. I see it in their eyes. They could use a good dose of my fabulous guitar playing.
- Emily: Fabulous? You spend all day on a bench, picking some strings.
- Ziggy: Listen, what if I play a bit of music for your customers. It would make them happy and I’d finally have an audience.
- Ziggy: Kind of a win-win situation.
- Ziggy: And it would cost you mada, zilch.
- Emily: A bit of entertainment is not such a bad idea.
- Ziggy: Way to go. Ziggy won’t disappoint you.
“Ziggy can entertain the customers with his guitar.”
- Target: 900
- Expert: 1,100
- Target: 1,000
- Expert: 1,200
- Francois: I know you’re a big short for money, Emily, but if I can give you one piece of advice: do something about the rotting deck.
- Emily: You’re right. It looks pretty bad. After its fixed, I can put tables on it.
- Francois: I’ll make sure it’s fixed right away. And if you want to change anything else, just give me a ring.
“With the new deck, we now have more room for tables.”
- Target: 1,150
- Expert: 1,300
- Target: 1,250
- Expert: 1,400
- Ring, ring
- Francois: Studio Francois for all your decoration and design.
- Emily: Tell me Francois, since you’re not doing anything anyway, you could give me a hand tomorrow. Business is booming here.
- Francois: You know my cooking skills, Emily. I wouldn’t even know what to do with an egg.
- Emily: That’s why I was thinking of a special job for you. Even you can clear the tables.
- Francois: *Sigh* I’ll be there tomorrow morning.
“Francois can’t cook, but he’s a champ at clearing the tables.”
- Target: 1,300
- Expert: 1,500
“It’s getting busier and busier. I wouldn’t make it without Francois and Ziggy.”
- Target: 1,600
- Expert: 1,800
- Target: 1,800
- Expert: 2,000
“If we make enough todsy, Uncle Antonio can open the bistro again.”
- Target: 2,100
- Expert: 2,250
- Emily: Uncle Antonio, I think we now have enough money.
- Antonio: I don’t know what to say...
- Emily: If you open the bistro again, I’ll get rid of the stall.
- Antonio: I’ll get on it right away. The bistro will open again tomorrow.
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.