This is the second restaurant in Emily's Wonder Wedding. After Emily forgot a penny while she took a taxi, she left Patrick behind.
Episode 6: Without a penny (July 13th, 2012)Edit
- Target: 1,350; Expert: 1,550
- Emily: What a lovly place!
- Flannery: Aaggh! Please, don't get married!
- Emily: Wha- what?
- Flannery: I'm sorry... It's just, my only waitress quit and I still have a wedding to prepare for!
- Emily: Relax, I'm not getting married here...
- Emily: ...but I am getting married soon! I came to drop my penny in Lady Mary's Well.
- Flannery: In that case, there are still some rooms available upstairs.
- In a room, Francois owned a different room instead of going to Emily's room. Emily's checking to see if a penny is present.
- Emily: Oh, NO!
- Evelyn: What's wrong, dear?
- Emily: The penny! It's gone!
- Flannery is running the place instead of Emily.
- Emily, Evelyn and Francois goes down the stairs.
- Evelyn: Don't fret, dear. I'm sure the penny will turn up.
- Emily: I wish I believed that, mom, but I must have lost it somewhere.
- Emily: Just more bad luck!
- Patrick enters the place. He has a penny.
- Patrick: Penny for your thoughts, dear.
- Emily: Patrick!
- Emily gave a hug to Patrick.
- Patrick: I suppose I could have mailed it, but the truth is... I wanted us to be together.
- Flannery goes upstairs.
- Patrick: Er... you're happy to see me, right? Not just the penny?
- Emily: Of course!
- Emily gave a hug to Patrick, again.
- Emily: Do you mind if I run it up to our room?
- Patrick: Go ahead... but hurry up! I want to take in the sights!
- Emily takes a penny and rushes upstairs to her room.
- Target: 1,450; Expert: 1,750
- Emily: Oh, Patrick! The Irish countryside is so romantic!
- Patrick: I'm glad you could get away from your 'vacation' to go sightseeing.
- Flannery: So, I've heard you got your penny back?
- Emily: Yes, I've got it right here!
- Flannery: Great! Then all that's left is the wedding bouquet and you're set to go.
- Emily: Wedding bouquet?!
- Flannery: Didn't you know? You need a bride's wedding bouquet with you when you're dropping that penny of yours.
- Emily: What? I had no idea!
- Flannery: A bride's bouquet is a bride's blessing, common sense.
- Flannery: Tell you what. You help me out and I'll arrange that bouquet for you.
- Patrick: Hmm... sounds like fate is lending us a hand, wouldn't you say?
- Emily: Maybe you're right. C'mon, I'd better start working!
- Emily moves the photo album off the table to the hay.
- Emily: These photos we took yesterday are gorgeous! I'd better put them in the album immediately.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to place 4 photos into her album.
- Emily dreams of a picnic with Patrick.
- Emily dreams of a Lucky Emily and Patrick with a rainbow!
- Emily dreams of a jumping Emily over the Irish land while Patrick keeps walking!
- And finally, Emily dreams of a boat canoeing with Patrick!
- Patrick goes down the stairs.
- Patrick: Want to visit the lake again? You liked it so much there yesterday.
- Emily: Yes, I'd love to!
- Emily and Patrick is at the lake.
- Emily: Oh, Patrick, it's so beautiful here... I almost wish WE could get married in Ireland.
- Patrick: But we could! We could fly in your Dad and your sister...
- Emily: Don't forget her husband, Jimmy- your future brother-in-law.
- Patrick: Er... Yeah... right. Of course. 'Jimmy'.
- Patrick: That only loves my sister and my dad... Heck, everyone else is already here!
- Emily: It's a nice thought, but it would never work.
- Emily: Besides, I still need to rid us of all this bad mojo. Once I get that wedding bouquet we'll be in the clear!
- Emily and Patrick enter back the tavern.
- Flannery: You know that wedding you were going to help me with, Emily?
- Flannery: Well, they just called it off.
- Emily: Oh, no! The wedding bouquet!
Challenge 6 - Hunter, Stacy & Andy: Party time!Edit
- Flannery has to serve all parties before the party is over!
- Requires 1,750 for Target, 1,850 for Expert.
Episode 7: The Fighting Irish (July 20th, 2012)Edit
- Target: 1,300; Expert: 1,550
- While Emily's cleaning a table, Francois enters the place.
- Emily: What do I do, Francois? If I don't have a bouquet of a bride soon, them my marriage is doomed!
- Francois: Maybe we could throw a dog wedding? I've planned those before.
- Ashling: "Well, I'm not budging!"
- Desmond: "Neither am I!"
- Emily: Er... is everything okay?
- Ashling: "We were gong to be married here, but I called it off on the account of his stubbornness."
- Desmond: "Oh, no you didn't! I called it off on account of YOUR stubbornness!"
- Ashling: "Since I've already paid for half, I've decided to stay here!"
- Desmond: "Well, I paid for half too! I'm staying here as well!"
- Ashling: "FINE!"
- Desmond: "FINE!"
- They leave anyway.
- Emily: Maybe that dog wedding isn't such a bad idea after all.
- Francois goes upstairs, and Flannery goes downstairs.
- Emily: No sign of Patrick, her must still be sightseeing with his mother.
- Gillon: "Good evening."
- Emily: I'm sorry... our kitchen's closed. But I could get you something cold to eat.
- Gillon: "No thank you, I'm meeting someone."
- Emily: Is it someone special?
- Gillon: "Oh, yes... She's been the love of my life for almost fifteen years. We're rarely every apart."
- Emily: That's sooo sweet.
- Gillon: "Perhaps I will order a cold plate for her. Do you have any raw hamburgers?"
- Gillon: "If not, maybe a nice ham bone dipped in peanut butter?"
- Gillon: "There she is! There's my girl!"
- Target: 1,700; Expert: 2,050
- Emily: Please, Flannery, is there anyone else getting married here in the next few days?
- Flannery: I'm afraid not, Emily.
- Emily: Do you think Desmond and Ashling will reconcile?
- Flannery: Well, maybe... Sometimes being on vacation together can bring out the best in couples.
- Ashling: "You're ruining my vacation!"
- Desmond: "Please, it's not my fault you're following me everywhere!"
- Ashling: "Following you? That's a laugh!"
- Desmond: "You know fishing is my favorite hobby! Since when have you ever been interested in anything I like?"
- Ashling: "The reason I went fishing in the first place was to FORGET about you."
- They leave anyway.
- Flannery: I did say 'sometimes'.
- Patrick enters the place with his supplies.
- Emily: For me?
- Patrick: Actually, they're for Ashling.
- Emily: WHAT?
- Patrick: Don't worry, it's for her wedding bouquet.
- Patrick: Look, I know you think fate's against us but I think you're wrong.
- [[Patrick O'Malley]|Patrick]: Let's make her the bouquet for when those two hotheads change their minds.
- Patrick starts making the flowers.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to receive 6 flower deliveries to Patrick.
- Patrick: There, finally finished with the bouquet. Thanks for your help, Emily.
- Patrick: I've been thinking... and I'd like to make your bouquet for our wedding, if that's ok with you.
- Emily: Oh Patrick, that is so sweet of you!
- Patrick: What flowers should I use? I have a few designs in mind...
- Help Emily choose her perfect wedding bouquet!
|Hand Tied Bouquet||Bag Bouquet||Cascading Bouquet|
|This hand tied bouquet with locally picked flowers has a natural garden look.||This decorative and unique bad bouquet can be easily carried down the aisle.||This beautiful curved flowers in this bouquet seem to flow from the top.|
|Hand Tied Bouquet||Bag Bouquet||Cascading Bouquet|
|Emily: The tied bouquet uses flowers from here, doesn’t it? I would love to have something Irish on my wedding day.||Emily: Oh my gosh, this one is so adorable and convenient it looks just like a little basket of joy...||Emily: This cascading rose bouquet looks so romantic. And ever since I've met you, roses mean something special to me.|
|Emily: But I still need to have someone else's wedding bouquet first.||Emily: But I still need to have someone else's wedding bouquet first.||Emily: But I still need to have someone else's wedding bouquet first.|
|Francois does a rush to Emily.||Francois goes downstairs to Emily.||Francois rushes downstairs to Emily.|
|Emily: There's got to be a way to get Desmond and Ashling back together again so they'll marry.||Emily: There's got to be a way to get Desmond and Ashling back together again so they'll marry.||Emily: There's got to be a way to get Desmond and Ashling back together again so they'll marry.|
|Patrick: Their reservation is good for six more days, there's still time.||Patrick: Their reservation is good for six more days, there's still time.||Patrick: Their reservation is good for six more days, there's still time.|
|Francois: Everyone! I just had a great idea!||Francois: Everyone! I just had a great idea!||Francois: Everyone! I just had a great idea!|
|Francois: What if I disguise myself as Desmond and apologize to Ashling from deep inside a patch of fog?||Francois: What if I disguise myself as Desmond and apologize to Ashling from deep inside a patch of fog?||Francois: What if I disguise myself as Desmond and apologize to Ashling from deep inside a patch of fog?|
|Francois: Then you could disguise yourself as Ashling and apologize to Desmond from up high in a tree.||Francois: Then you could disguise yourself as Ashling and apologize to Desmond from up high in a tree.||Francois: Then you could disguise yourself as Ashling and apologize to Desmond from up high in a tree.|
|Emily: You know, I'm so desperate that doesn't sound half bad.||Emily: You know, I'm so desperate that doesn't sound half bad.||Emily: You know, I'm so desperate that doesn't sound half bad.|
|Ashling: That's it! I can't take it anymore! I'm checking out!||Ashling: That's it! I can't take it anymore! I'm checking out!||Ashling: That's it! I can't take it anymore! I'm checking out!|
|Flannery: So, the wedding is definitely off then?||Flannery: So, the wedding is definitely off then?||Flannery: So, the wedding is definitely off then?|
Challenge 7 - Richard Green: Francois in disguiseEdit
- Emily has to make it through the day without serving Francois.
- Requires 2,300 for Target, 2,450 for Expert.
Episode 8: A Bad Penny Always Returns (July 27th, 2012)Edit
- Target: 1,750; Expert: 2,000
- Emily: You're- you're leaving?
- Ashling: That's right! I can't stand being around Desmond anymore!
- Emily: But just a few days ago you were going to get married. What happened?
- Ashling: We can't agree on everything! I like art, he likes skydiving. I like Italian food, he likes Mexican!
- Flannery: I'll admit, you do seem like a bit of an odd couple, but so what?
- Emily: Life is full of seemingly odd combinations that are truly amazing when put together!
- Ashling: Hmm... Maybe. I'll give it ONE more day, but that's it!
- Ashling goes upstairs.
- Ashling and Desmond goes downstairs.
- Emily: Well, look at you two!
- Francois goes downstairs. Flannery is cleaning the tables.
- Desmond: We had a wonderful afternoon together!
- Ashling: We owe it all to you!
- Emily: Me?
- Ashling: It was your little speech that got us thinking.
- Ashling: On our honeymoon, for example, we plan to skydive while discussing early Renaissance paintings.
- Desmond: Afterwards we'll have spaghetti tacos and ravioli with green chili sauce for dinner.
- Francois: Wouldn't it be easier to go skydiving and then eat Italian food?
- Flannery: Or visit an art gallery and eat Mexican for dinner?
- Desmond: Sure, if you want a BORING honeymoon.
- Ashling: Anyways, the wedding is back on!
- Target: 2,050; Expert: 2,400
- Patrick: Well, Emily, it looks like your luck has finally turned around!
- Emily: Yep, Desmond and Ashling should be married just in time for me to bring her bouquet to Lady Mary's Well along with my penny.
- Emily: Nothing can stop me now!
- Emily goes downstairs.
- Gillon: "I'm sorry, Flannery. I don't know what happened."
- Sheep is making a noise.
- Emily: Oh, no!
- Emily: I've got to get these sheep out of here! Desmond and Ashling's wedding is tonight!
- Gillon: "Good luck with that, they've got a mind of their own! I'll help you out though, not to worry."
- The entertainer's name: Gillon
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to chase all the sheep.
- Patrick goes downstairs.
- Patrick: Everyone should be ready for the wedding.
- Emily: Good thing I got rid of all those sheep in time.
- Patrick: Sheep? What do you mean?
- Emily:: Nevermind.
- Francois and Desmond goes downstairs.
- Francis: What do you think?
- Emily: Oh, my gosh! That looks so beautiful on you!
- Francois: Nice, huh?
- Emily: So beautiful... I wish we'd thought of a simple Irish wedding earlier.
- A while later....
- Reverend Baylor: "...and I now pronounce you husband and wife."
- Reverend Baylor: "You may kiss each other."
- Ashling and Desmond are kissing.
- Emily: I'm so glad they finally reconciled.
- Flannery: It's a good thing they had you to help them out!
- Desmond: Everyone, it's time for the wedding party! Let's get outside and dance!
- Everybody goes outside except Patrick, Brigid and the Irish singer.
- Brigid: Remember your ex-girlfriend Iris, Patrick? She'd LOVE a traditional Irish wedding.
- Patrick: Then I hope she gets one... with someone else.
- Patrick: Look, mom. Emily and I are getting married, and Iris is ancient history, okay?
- Patrick leaves the place.
- Brigid: Hmmph.
Challenge 8 - Paul: A Rainy DayEdit
- Emily has to improve the customers' mood, because it's a rainy day in Ireland, so they enter in a grumpy mood.
- Requires 1,150 for Target, 1,300 for Expert.
Episode 9: The Wedding Crasher (August 3rd, 2012)Edit
- Target: 1,950; Expert: 2,250
- Everybody is dancing in Irish! The music begins!
- Emily: I feel like we've been partying all night!
- Patrick: We have! Irish wedding receptions last for days!
- Emily: But it's almost time to serve breakfast!
- Patrick: Okay, everybody! Let's move the party outside!
- Everybody is moving outside.
- Everybody is going inside and continue dancing.
- Emily: They're still at it?
- Patrick: I told you Irish weddings were fun!
- Emily: Maybe a little too fun! If this wedding were in Snuggford they'd be on their honeymoon already!
- Patrick: Don't worry, I'm sure it can't last much longer.
- Emily and Patrick are dancing now!
- Target: 2,100; Expert: 2,450
- Everybody kept dancing all night!
- Emily: I think I'm going to faint...
- Patrick: Me too...
- Desmond: Emily, we wanted to thank you. If it weren't for you-
- Ashling: And Lady Mary.
- Desmond: And Lady Mary, we would never have pulled this wedding off.
- Emily: You dropped your penny in Lady Mary's Well?
- Ashling: We did it together, to ensure a long and happy marriage...
- Desmond: ...Together.
- Desmond and Ashling are kissing again.
- Flannery: That story is so beautiful... Food and drinks on the house! Wedding party only!
- Everybody leave except Emily, Flannery, Ashling, and Desmond.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to serve a couple (Desmond and Ashling).
- Emily: Phew they sure ate a lot...
- Flannery: But you managed to pull it all off, I couldn't have done it!
- Everybody are going back to the party and dance..
- Emily: Oh, gosh! No more! I've got to get some sheep.
- Patrick: Me too, I've had enough for today. Let's get some rest.
- Francois: Not me, I've got my second wind. C'mon, Lambchop!
- Desmond: Let's continue this party outside, everyone!
- Everybody go back outside, but Emily and Patrick are going upstairs to take a rest.
- Iris: The moon will be full soon! This is my year, I can feel it...
- Iris: ...Patrick O'Mally will be mine!
Challenge 9 - Jean-Paul and Nadia: Sheep hungryEdit
- Emily has to keep an eye on Gillon's sheep by keeping them well fed.
- Requires 1,650 for Target, 1,750 for Expert.
- Gillon: I've put the hay cart outside, you can use it to restock their food. Good luck!
Episode 10: Iris' Eyes Are Smilin (August 10th, 2012)Edit
- Target: 1,950; Expert: 2,300
- Everybody kept dancing all night.
- Francois: C'mon guys, let's move this party outside!
- Emily: The moon will be full soon. I can't wait to throw my penny in the fountain.
- Flannery: Look Emily, not very story around Lady Mary's Well has a fairy tale ending.
- Emily: What do you mean?
- Flannery: The well is not just a source of happiness... It can bring visitors great sorrow as well.
- Flannery: Take the town travel agent for example... years ago she planned to meet her beloved by the well.
- Flannery: He stood her up, and ever since she returns to the scene on the anniversary of that day, hoping he'll return.
- Emily: Stood her up? What a cad!
- Flannery: Just be careful, Emily. Lady Mary's Well isn't always the bestower of good fortune it seems to be.
- Flannery cleans a table.
- Emily: Flannery, could I have the name of that travel agent in town?
- Emily: I was thinking I might talk to her about booking my honeymoon.
- Flannery: Sure...
- Flannery: Her name's 'Iris'.
- Flannery: She actually just checked in here yesterday, you'll see her around.
- Emily: I hope her wish will come true this year.
- Everybody go back to the party and dance.
- Emily: Oh, no! They're still partying?
- Flannery: You've just never had a real party before!
- Emily, Patrick, and Flannery are going back to dancing!
- Target: 2,600; Expert: 2,950
- Everybody kept dancing for the last day.
- Emily: When is this party going to end? I need Ashling to throw her bouquet!
- Patrick: The wedding party is on their last legs. If we can pck up the tempo in here I think we finally exhaust them.
- Patrick: But without me! I need to get some rest.
- Emily: I know just what to do!
- The sheep leave, and Patrick goes upstairs.
During the dayEdit
- Emily has to wake up the Irish singer when he falls asleep.
- Everybody stop dancing and continue to dance when he wakes up.
- The wedding party is over!
- Ashling: Everyone, it's time to end the wedding festivities. Gather up so I can throw the bouquet!
- Ashling: And, listen up! Emily is the only single lady here looking to get married, so this bouquet is hers!
- Emily: Thanks, Ashling. I really need to have it with me at the well.
- Ashling: No, thank you! Without you there wouldn't have been a wedding in the first place!
- Ashling starts to throw a bouquet. The bouquet bounces off the sheep and Iris caught it.
- Flannery: Er... excuse me, Iris. I believe that bouquet was meant for Emily, here.
- Iris: Oh no, Flannery... I'm quite sure it was meant for ME.
Challenge 10 - Isabel and Antoine: Bridin's playEdit
- Emily has to catch Gillon's dog, Bridin, before it runs away and escape.
- Requires 1,750 for Target, 1,900 for Expert.
- Gillion has arrived to see Bridin.
- Gillon: There's my girl!
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.