This is the 4th episode of Emily's Tea Garden.
- Emily: Bonjour Monsieur Alfonse. My friend Francois sent me to see you.
- Monsieur Alfonse: Ah, oui. You are looking for a job, non?
- Emily: I'm looking for a job, yes. Would tou let me work here?
- Monsieur Alfonse: As it so happens, I have a vacancy. I had to fire someone for not being posh enough. Do you have references?
- Emily: Well, there's my uncle, Antonio.
- Monsieur Alfonse: Don't speak to me of that man; he ruined our long friendship years ago. He acused me of stealing his best recipe.
- Monsieur Alfonse: What would I, a great French chef, want with a recipe for spaghetti?
- Emily: What about the job...?
- Monsieur Alfonse: I shouldn't blame you for your uncle's mistakes. You should start straight away.
- Emily: Thank you so much!
“Francois is someone I can always count on.”
- Target: 1,000
- Expert: 1,200
- Emily calls Uncle Antonio.
- Emily: Uncle, can I ask you about your argument with Monsieur Alfonse?
- Antonio: Ah.., the stolen recipe disagreement. It was a shameful business.
- Emily: He really stole your recipe?
- Antonio: Ah... no. Marcello, my son, took it as a joke when he was young. When I found out, the damage was already done.
- Antonio: I never had the courage to apologize.
- Emily: Uncle, I'm so disappointed! I've always looked up to you...
- Emily: I'm going to concentrate on my business and forget all about this. Goodbye.
“I can’t believe my uncle would ignore his problems like that..”
- Target: 1,100
- Expert: 1,300
- Target: 1,200
- Expert: 1,400
- Emily: Ms. Sleezley! I didn't expect you to come in here.
- Ms. Sleezley: Why not? It sound like you have something to hide. Perhaps a chat with the restaurant inspector is in order...
- Emily: This restaurant is perfect. Monsieur Alfonse would never allow anything else.
- Ms. Sleezley: Then I'll wait until you open your tea garden.
- Emily: You and the inspector will be welcome any time.
“Ms. Sleezley is really putting the pressure on me. It’s like she wants me to fail.”
- Target: 1,300
- Expert: 1,500
- Target: 1,400
- Expert: 1,600
- Emily: Hi, Brad!
- Brad: ...
- Emily: Brad, are you still angry with me...?
- Brad: I know why you won't date me - you think I'm stupid!
- Emily: I've never thought that, Brad.
- Brad: Well, just you wait! I'll show you.
- Emily: Looks like I have some making up to do.
- Emily: But I have to get my tea garden up and running first.
“I wish I had the time to apologize to Brad, but I need to make my next installment.”
- Target: 1,500
- Expert: 1,700
- Target: 1,600
- Expert: 1,800
- Emily: Hello Uncle...
- Antonio: Emily, I've come to apologize to you and to make amends with Alfonse. I owe him the truth.
- Antonio: Alfonse, will you forgive me? My son took the recipe as a prank.
- Monsieur Alfonse: And you tell me now, after all these wasted years?
- Antonio: How can I make it up to you? I'll do anything to make amends.
- Monsieur Alfonse: I'll forgive you if you play the violin for me in my restaurant.
- Antonio: It will be a pleasure, Alfonse.
- Monsieur Alfonse: Come, Antonio, I'll tell you what a wonderful job Emily is doing...
- Emily: I knew Uncle Antonio would do the right thing.
“It’s good to see that Uncle Antonio was able to set aside his pride.”
- Target: 1,800
- Expert: 2,000
“With creme brulee, and ocoking in general, perfect timing can make the difference between delicious and disastrous.”
- Target: 2,000
- Expert: 2,200
“I’m getting reslly close to owning my own restaurant. It’s so exciting!”
- Target: 2,200
- Expert: 2,400
- Emily: Here's the latest installment - on time again.
- Ms. Sleezley: I'm surprised you've kept it up, but don't get smug.
- Ms. Sleezley: I've arranged for the restaurant inspector to visit you soon and she's very thorough.
- Emily: I look forward to meeting her.
- Ms. Sleezley: You won't know she's there - inspector's operate in secret.
- Francois: Congratulations, Emily! Here are the keys to your very own tea garden.
- Emily: That's wonderful, Francois. I'm so grateful for everything you've done.
- Francois: I should thank you. By giving me this chance, I was able to expand my business.
- Emily: And with one more loan payment the tea garden will truly be mine.
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
The Posh Restaurant
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)