This is the second restaurant in Emily's New Beginning.
- Paige crawls to Snuggy during Emily cleaning the floor.
- Patrick: Wow, Emily. You got back on your feet really fast...
- Patrick: It's like you guys don't need me at all.
- Emily: What? Nonsense!
- Emily: Paige and I need you more than you can imagine...
- Emily: But we know you have to work, so we do our best to manage without you...
- Emily and Patrick gave a kiss. Paige crawls. Patrick leaves the patio.
- Brigid and Antonio enter the patio.
- Antonio: I'm glad my old oven is getting some action after all these years.
- Emily: Yes, it's working like a charm!
- Paige touches Brigid.
- Brigid: Still here? This will be the last thing I say on the matter.
- Brigid: But remember, you're going to have to chose between the restaurant and your child sooner or later.
- Paige is laughing. Brigid and Antonio leave the patio.
- Emily enters the patio.
- Emily: Uhm, Uncle Antonio, what are you doing?
- Antonio: It's so great to see you return to your roots.
- Antonio: I thought I'd help out a little by cleaning up...
- Antonio: I mean you've helped me out quite a lot over the years.
- Emily: Doesn't Brigid need you at the spa?
- Antonio: You have met Brigid, haven't you?
- Antonio: She doesn't need anyone's help...
- Antonio leaves the patio.
- Emily picks up the baby. Then she places near the table. Antonio enters the patio,
- Emily: It looks like you're enjoying your first day back in a restaurant.
- Antonio: I love it! It reminds me of being a boy back in Napoli.
- Antonio: You know what? I feel like making tiramisu. What do you think? Want some tiramisu?
- Emily: Are you kidding me? Uncle Antonio's Tiramisu?
- Emily: How could I say no?!
- Francois enters the patio. He breaths.
- Francois: Ran... all... the way... over here!
- Francois: Ple... on... and... Pie...
- Francois: U...University ...st... stud,,, students...
- Francois: ...Pie squared!
- Emily: Oh! You want to sell pies and pizza pies to college students! Pie squared! I get it.
- Emily: That could work.
- Francois: I... I know... I... I'm a...
- Francois: Genius!
- Francois falls down to the floor.
- Emily: How about you catch your breath first, Mister Genius?
- Paige falls down.
- Francois and Paige do their tiny mirror! Take a picture!
- Some time later...
- Francois carries a box and leaves the patio.
- Emily's cleaning the counter, while Paige is crawling to the hipsters.
- Hipsters don't like seeing Paige coming, so she makes them angry!
- Then, Paige goes to another hipsters.
- Hipsters don't like Paige too, so they're angry!
- Paige began to cry! Hipsters are angry!
- "Ugh. ...And we're out!"
- They leave angry!
- Emily: Well, you don't have to...
- Evelyn enters the patio to see what's going on.
- Evelyn: Who were you talking to? Is everything alright?
- Emily: I don't know, Mom...
- Emily: We have all these college kids coming in, and they don't seem to like Paige.
- Emily: And Paige gets miserable...
- Evelyn: Isn't it obvious? I could take her for a day, and you can focus on the restaurant!
- Evelyn: My granddaughter and I could use a girl day.
- Emily: Thanks, Mom!
- Richard enters the patio.
- Emily: So, I'm afraid we're closed.
- Richard: Really? I thought I would be able to get one more drink...
- Emily: Richard! What brings you here?
- Richard: Checking out the competition.
- Emily: Huh?
- Richard: I'm bankrolling all of Dainton We's restaurants...
- Emily's surprised!
- Richard: You should totally come check us out!
- Emily: I... I would, but... well, it's getting very busy as you can see...
- Emily thinks.
- Richard: Right. Well, at any rate, it's great to have you back in Snuggford. Hope to see you around...
- Francois ran into the patio angrily.
- Francois: I"m sorry, Emily. Really, really sorry... I should have told you sooner...
- Emily: Why? What's going on?
- Francois: One of the Lessard brothers is coming to the restaurant today...
- Emily: Lessard brothers? THE CRITICS?!
- (Emily looks afraid!)
- Emily: Which one?
- Francois: Julien...
- Emily: The clean freak?!
- Emily: That means I'll really need to be on top of things. Tables have got to be cleaned as soon as customers are done.
- Francois: ...And... I think we'll have to keep Paige out of the way too.
- Francois: On the bright side, if we get a great review...
- Emily: IF...
- Some time later...
- The clean freak critic enters the restaurant.
During the levelEdit
- Sid, the Cleaner has to clean 9 tables quickly. Emily need to spend less than allotted time to perform a quick cleaning action.
- Julien Lessard: You will see my review in the paper.
- Food critic leaves the patio.
- They do the mirror again!
- Patrick enters the patiio.
- Patrick: How are my girls doing?
- Francois: Exhausted.
- Emily It's getting pretty crazy...
- Patrick: If you ever need help, you can ask me. You know that, right?
- Emily: Oh, no, you have your garden, I'll manage...
- Emily: ...it was just one of those days.
- Edward: You mean to tell me this baby has isolated walls?!
- Antonio: More than that, it has a sculpted airflow system that reuses heat so it burns more efficiently.
- Emily and Paige enter the patio.
- Edward has the break, and Antonio has a lollipop.
- Edward: Paige, sweetheart, come to Grandpa. Come on, baby.
- Antonio: Who's my little princess? Come to your Uncle Antonio.
- Paige crawls to Emily! She's happy, but Edward and Antonio bang his face!
- Edward and Antonio leave the patio.
- Angela is happy she arrived at the patio!
- Angela: Is no one going to greet Auntie Angela?
- Emily: Angela! You're back!
- Angela: Not back. Consider this an emergency intervention.
- Angela: Mom called me and said you're having trouble with some celebrity chef?
- Emily: I'm not having trouble, exactly. It's just, well, he's making things a bit difficult.
- Angela: Shhh. Not another word. Leave it to me. I plan to do a bit of spying.
- Angela: Now then, where is that cute little niece of mine?
- Emily: She's sitting right next to you...
- Angela: Oh, indeed she is. If you don't mind, I need to borrow her to complete my disguise.
- Angela takes Paige with her.
- Emily: I... Angela! Wait! What?!...
- Angela: Think nothing of it, sister. We'll be back before you know it.
- Angela and Paige leave.
- While Emily and Francois clean the counter, Angela returns to patio with Paige.
- Angela: We're ba--ack!
- Emily: Oh, finally! Here, let me take Paige. What did you find...
- Emily and Francois see Angela with Paige are in disguise!
- Angela: I went to all these restaurants, and they wouldn't even let me in with Paige.
- Angela: They said, and I quote, "What do you think this is? A day care center?"
- Angela: It's not like I was carrying any ol' baby. Look at her.
- Angela: She's impeccably dressed. It's like they couldn't tell the difference.
- Francois: Then, again. THAT outfit might have been the problem....
- Paige has the fashion? Take a picture.
- Angela: That outfit has won 4 Prix de Paris! Are you a famous fashion designer?
- Angela leaves the patio.
- Francois: Oh well. Guess I should go after her...
- Francois leaves the patio, and Emily takes off clothes from Paige.
- Patrick enters the patio.
- Patrick: How are my girls doing?
- Paige crawls to Patrick.
- Patrick: I asked how my girls were doing...
- Patrick: Mommy isn't really paying attention, is she?
- Emily so distracted.
- Emily: I'm sorry, Patrick. I can't stop worrying about Dainton's fancy restaurants.`
- Emily: I just found out he has a strict no-kids policy, and I can't help but wonder if that's how he's stealing my old customers.
- Patrick: Well, he can't steal the important ones. They're the ones who know you put family first.
- Patrick: And just like me, they wouldn't want if any other way.
- Emily kisses Patrick.
- Emily and Patrick leave the Patio.
- There was a butterfly came into the patio.
- Paige crawls to the butterfly. The butterfly lands on Paige's head!
- Paige has butterflies! Take a picture!
- Hipsters come in to eat. A butterfly flew away.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to feed the hipsters.
- Hipsters are happy.
- "Hey Lady? This your place?"
- Emily: Umm, yes...
- "Okay, so, your pizza is, like, amazeballs..."
- Emily: Well, thank you?
- "No. But, that baby? It has seriously got to go..."
- Emily: My baby?! Paige? Wait, but she...
- "Are you kidding me right now? I'm pretty sure I've said all that needs to be said."
- Hipsters take a picture and leave.
- Emily takes care of Paige.
- Patrick: What's the matter, Honey?
- Emily: I don't know, Patrick, those college students really got to me...
- Emily: I want to run a place that has more kids in it, not less...
- Emily: But if your most frequent customers don't like kids...
- Patrick: Stay strong today, darling. Sooner or later, a solution is sure to prevent itself.
- Emily and Patrick kiss.
- Emily: I don't know what I'd do without you.
- Patrick leaves the patio.
- Antonio and Paige play with the dough. Patrick enters the patio.
- Emily: You look pleased with yourself.
- Patrick: Maybe a little...
- Patrick: ...I just found the perfect place for a family restaurant.
- Emily: You did?! Where?
- Patrick: In my garden!
- Emily: That's perfect! I can take advantage of all the summer produce, and I bet families would love it.
- Patrick: Ours sure would, I must admit, it would be great to spend more time with you and Paige.
- Patrick: What is it? Come on! It's the perfect solution!
- Emily: It's just... the restaurant has been getting rave reviews, and I can't just close it...
- Antonio gets splat by dough.
- Antonio: CLOSE THE RESTAURANT?!
- Antonio: You know, I guess, I could always run this place, I mean, if you wouldn't mind...
- Emily: That settles it! We're going to your garden!
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.