This is the first restaurant in Emily's New Beginning. After Emily and Patrick enjoyed their Honeymoon Cruise, Emily and Patrick are back to the place.
- Emily wakes up.
- Emily: Patrick! Ir's time!!
- Patrick: No, the alarm clock hasn't gone off yet.
- Emily: No. Patrick! IT'S TIME!!!
- Patrick: Oh. What? You mean...
- Patrick and Emily get up.
- Patrick: I'll go start the car!
- Patrick ran to the sofa. He calms down.
- Then, Patrick leaves the place.
- Next, Patrick quickly get back up the stairs and carries Emily. Patrick takes it steady while he carries Emily leaving the place, and entering the car.
- Rosie gets down the sofa and follows Emily.
- Emily and Patrick arrived at the hospital.
- A new baby is born! It's not a boy, it's a girl!
- Emily sobs a little but they're happy! Welcome new baby!
- Emily kisses the baby's hair.
- Patrick gets a baby bottle to feed the baby.
- Emily and Patrick have picked the right cloth for the baby and they named it.
- Emily and Patrick named the baby, "Paige".
- Napoli and O'Malley Family are very, very excited that Emily and Patrick have a new baby, including Francois!
- Patrick feeds Paige with the baby bowl, but Paige spoils the bowl!
- Paige crawls to Emily.
- Emily carries Paige and they're very happy!
- Emily is with Paige, the newborn baby!
- Emily: Uhm... Patrick, I was thinking...
- Emily: ...you know, the renovation is finished and Paige is already crawling now...
- Emily: ...maybe I could open this place up again...
- Patrick picks up Paige.
- Emily: That's not funny, why are you laughing?
- Patrick: Well, you've had that look on your face for weeks.
- Patrick: So, yesterday I ordered some supplies to get you set-up again.
- Patrick: ...I wasn't really sure what to pick, so I just left things on the counter.
- Patrick: Do you thing you're ready to pick out your menu?
- Emily carries Paige.
- Emily: What do you think, my darling girl? Should we re-open the restaurant?
- Paige: Abagagoogaaagoo.
- Emily: That settles it. It's time to get back to work.
- Emily places Paige to the play area, while Patrick go up the stairs.
Before the levelEdit
- Patrick goes downstairs.
- Patrick: Are you sure you'll be able to handle both the restaurant and Paige?
- Emily: Don't worry, Patrick, we'll be fine.
- Patrick: Do you still know how to run a restaurant?
|Emily: Patrick, I have done this before...|
|Patrick: I'm sorry, I guess you're right!|
|Patrick: You take good care of your mother for me, Paige.|
|Emily and Patrick kiss. Emily places the baby and Patrick leaves.|
- Emily is looking for.
- Patrick: How are my girls doi...
- Patrick: Oh, no, what happened, did something go wrong with Paige?
- Patrick picks up Paige.
- Emily: No, that's not it... it's just...
- Emily: ...I had hardly any customers today.
- Patrick walks to Emily.
- Emily: After all the remodeling I expected more people to show up.
- Patrick: You have to give people some time to smell your lovely food, and realize you're back in town.
- Patrick: After all, the restaurant was closed for over a year.
- Patrick: I'm sure tomorrow will be better!
- Emily: You're probably right.
- Patrick: Daddy always is!
- Evelyn enters the place. Paige crawls.
- Evelyn: Emily? Are you sure you want to be back at work so soon?
- Evelyn: I mean, she's only going to be this little for a short time...
- Evelyn: Don't you want to be there for every new discovery?
- Emily: Mom...
- Emily: Paige is here with me every day. I won't miss a thing!
- Evelyn: I suppose you're right, Emily, but I don't know... things can get pretty hectic.
- Evelyn goes to place Paige.
- Emily: Mom, what are you doing?
- Evelyn: Well, at least for today, I'm going to make sure I don't miss a thing either.
- Paige crawls to the spot.
- Paige crawls to Evelyn. Brigid enters the place.
- Brigid: Finally! I thought you were never getting back to your job.
- Paige crawls to touch Brigid.
- Then, Brigid catches Paige.
- Brigid: What's this?!
- Brigid: The workplace is no place for a child...
- Brigid: What were you thinking?
- Patrick enters to just investigate and quickly hide.
- Emily: So... Brigid, what brings you here today?
- Brigid: Well... Patrick told me you were having some trouble restarting your restaurant.
- Brigid: So, I thought I would come over and help, of course.
- Emily does a facepalm.
- Emily and Brigid clean the counters.
- Brigid: You thought you were just going to open up and start where you left off?
- Brigid: Goodness, Emily. You don't even throw an opening party.
- Guess who it is...?
- Francois is here!
- Brigid does a facepalm.
- Francois: Did someone say party?
- Emily: Francois!
- Paige: Bwa-Bwa!
- Emily: I thought we might have lost you.
- Francois: Oh please, you should know by now that you can't get rid of me that easily!
- Francois: If we're going to have a party, we need some decorations.
- Francois: You know, I bet we could turn my robe into a nice banner...
- Francois places party decorations packages.
- Brigid and Francois leave.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to prepare the party.
- Francois: It's looking pretty spiffy, if I say so myself!
- The family is arrived!
- Emily: Everybody ready?
- Emily opens the door.
- There was a tumbleweed crossing through the place.
- Francois: *PFFFWEEEEEP*
- Emily: I just don't get it. Where is everyone? Why didn't anyone show up?
- Brigid and Antonio enter the place.
- Brigid kisses Antonio. He is happy.
- Emily: You two look happy. Did you have a good date night?
- Antonio: We did! We went to this wonderful new restaurant.
- Antonio: It was completely packed! Luckily I made a reservation a couple of weeks ago.
- Antonio: I think it was called Wu or something...
- Francois: Wu?
- Francois: You don't mean Wu Wu, do you?
- Emily: Are you going mad, Francois?
- Francois: Haven't you heard of Dainton Wu? The celebrity chef?
- Francois: If he opened a restaurant here in Snuggford...
- Francois: I can't wait to go!
- Francois leaves to the South.
- Edward enters the place.
- Edward: Hi Darling! Look what Grandpa got you!
- Edward places a present.
- Edward: Don't tell your mom. She'll say I'm spoiling you.
- Antonio: Thanks for reminding me, Edward. Here Paige, this is for you.
- Antonio places a present.
- Paige unwraps and opens the present!
- It contains blocks! The first is dirty, the second is clean!
- Emily: Luckily, you can never have too many blocks.
- Emily: Francois, what am I going to do?
- Emily: I can't compete with a master chef like Dainton Wu...
- Francois: Don't worry, Emily, I have an idea.
- Francois: There's a bingo tournament over at the lodge today.
- Francois: How about we hand out some free samples?
- Emily: Well, I do have the oven all set up. Do you think pies would work?
- Francois: That's perfect! Who can resist pie?!
- Francois: You bake them, and I'll take them!
- Francois: Just watch, by the end of the day...
- Francois: ...you'll have more customers than you know what to do with.
- Francois leaves the place.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to give 4 pies to Francois.
- Francois quickly enters the place.
- Emily's cleaning the tables and Francois' doing something.
- Margret: "Oh, no. Look, James, they are closing up your restaurant."
- James: I'm sorry, Margret, I know you had your heart set on one of those pies.
- The seniors go to the entrance. Emily goes to the door.
- Emily: I sorry, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. Did you want to buy a pie?
- James: As a matter of fact we do! We were over at the lodge...
- Margret: ...and everyone was talking about these lovely pies.
- Emily: Give me a couple of minutes to whip one up.
- Emily bakes pies. Then she gives a pie to the seniors.
- Emily: Here you go! Hot out of the oven.
- Margret: Such a sweetheart, keeping the restaurant open just for us!
- The seniors leave the place.
- Francois: Told you...
- Antonio helps Paige build a tower.
- Paige built a tower! Take a picture!
- Antonio: Emily! Look! Look! Paige made a tower with the blocks I gave her.
- Suddenly, Antonio fell down to the tower and the blocks scattered!
- Emily: Oh no! Now I missed it...
- Antonio gets up.
- Antonio: Oh, umm, well, I'm sure she'll do it again, if we can find them all.
- Paige crawls back to the spot.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to find 8 blocks.
- Antonio gave the blocks back to Paige. Paige is moody!
- Antonio: Looks like that's all of them...
- Antonio: Come on Paige, show Mama you can build a tower...
- Emily: You can do it, Paige!
- Paige picks a block and throws it. She looks hearty laugh!
- Emily: Oh well, I guess I'll have to see it next time...
- Today was a crowd. Francois enters the place.
- Francois: It's amazing, there's a line half-way round the block!
- Emily: I know I wanted more customers, but this is completely crazy...
- Francois: Don't you know: you have to be careful what you wish for.
- Francois: What if I help you out for a little bit?
- A little while later...
- Then another customer, a little more while later...
- Next, another customer, a little more while later...
- While Snuggy approaches the door, Paige sits.
- After that, another customer to the final.
- Emily: Look at that, we've survived the rush!
- Paige crawls while Snuggy walks to the doormat.
- Brigid enters the place. She grabs Paige.
- Brigid: Misplace something important, by any chance?
- Emily: Oh, my... I... I... is she alright?
- Brigid: If you're going to insist on keeping her in the restaurant, you're going to have to pay attention to her.
- Emily brings Paige back to the spot.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to retrieve Paige.
- Emily picks up Paige. Edward enter the place.
- Edward: ...I heard we had quite a scare today.
- Emily: I can't believe she almost escaped!
- Edward: They do move fast. You'll need to keep a closer eye on later.
- Emily: I know. I know. It's just, as it gets busier, it gets harder to look after Paige.
- Edward: Well, you do have that big back patio. Ever think of using that as your restaurant?
- Emily: Dad, you're a genius.
- Emily: But... everyone loves these pies. I wouldn't want to lose my storefront...
- Edward: Hmmm. Hey! How about I make the pies? It would give me an excuse to be closer to you girls.
- Edward: And on top of that, if Paige ever snuck out of the door, she'd end up right next to me.
- Emily: You would do that for me?
- Edward: Honey, I'd be doing it for me as much as for you.
- Emily kisses Edward.
- Emily: I don't know, Dad.
- Emily: Do you really think we can clean this place up and turn it into a real restaurant?
- Edward: Don't worry, I'm pretty handy!
- Edward: Now where did I put that screwdriver?
- Emily and Edward go to the door.
- Emily, Edward, and Evelyn enter the restaurant.
- Paige is really funny!
- Paige has a funnel head! Take a picture!
- Edward: I only turned my back for 30 seconds...
- Emily: Don't worry, Dad. I can get this cleaned up.
- Emily brings Paige back to a spot. Evelyn sits down, while Edward takes a toolbox and goes to the Patio.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to deliver tools to Edward.
- Evelyn carries Paige while Edward enters the restaurant.
- Edward covers his eyes. They're happy.
- Emily: It's so nice to see you all together...
- Emily: It's times like these I really wish Patrick could be here too.
- Emily: Mom? Dad? Why do you have Paige's stroller?
- Evelyn: Isn't it obvious? You're too busy to look after her alone, and we don't want another scare.
- Edward: We thought, maybe, we'd take her for a little outing.
- Emily: Without me?
- Evelyn: Don't worry, Honey, we'll bring her back in one place...
- Evelyn and Edward carry Paige out of the place.
- Brigid and Antonio enter the place. They're looking for Paige.
- Antonio: Ummmm. Where's our little princess?
- Emily: More toys, Antonio? You're going to spoil her rotten!
- Antonio: Well, she is my favorite grandniece!
- Evelyn and Edward carries Paige into the place. Emily does a facepalm.
- Paige has Raffy the Giraffe! Take a picture!
- Emily: Let me guess. You took her to the zoo?
- Edward: It was amazing, Paige loved it!
- Emily: And this?
- Edward: Well, Paige really seemed to love the giraffes, so... I didn't want to NOT buy her a giraffe...
- Emily and Patrick enter the Patio.
- Patrick: Wow, guys, this really looks amazing!
- Antonio: I know, right? I even put in this authentic pizza oven so I still had from my first pizza place.
- Antonio goes to the oven.
- Antonio: It really looks like a classic Italian restaurant, like we had in Napoli!
- Edward: ...And on top of that, we put all the dangerous things outside of Paige's reach.
- Emily: It's looking great! I can't wait to get started here!
- Antonio: Well, you're going to have to wait, because we'll need the rest of the day to finish up.
- Emily and Paige go back to the restaurant.
- Emily and Paige are in the restaurant.
- Emily: You're ready to go outside too, aren't you?
- Paige: GOO!
- Emily and Paige go to the patio.
- Emily: Thank you sooo much!
- Edward: It's the least we could do! You always take care of us, and now it was our turn.
- Emily: Don't be silly. Thank you all!
- Emily: And you're right Uncle Antonio, it does look like an Italian restaurant.
- Emily: I can't wait to sell some yummy pizzas.
- Francois: From one type of pies to another!
- End of Emily's Place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.