This is the first restaurant in Emily's New Beginning. After Emily and Patrick enjoyed their Honeymoon Cruise, Emily and Patrick are back to the place.
- Emily wakes up.
- Emily: Patrick! Ir's time!!
- Patrick: No, the alarm clock hasn't gone off yet.
- Emily: No. Patrick! IT'S TIME!!!
- Patrick: Oh. What? You mean...
- Patrick and Emily get up.
- Patrick: I'll go start the car!
- Patrick ran to the sofa. He calms down.
- Then, Patrick leaves the place.
- Next, Patrick quickly get back up the stairs and carries Emily. Patrick takes it steady while he carries Emily leaving the place, and entering the car.
- Rosie gets down the sofa and follows Emily.
- Emily and Patrick arrived at the hospital.
- A new baby is born! It's not a boy, it's a girl!
- Emily sobs a little but they're happy! Welcome new baby!
- Emily kisses the baby's hair.
- Patrick gets a baby bottle to feed the baby.
- Emily and Patrick have picked the right cloth for the baby and they named it.
- Emily and Patrick named the baby, "Paige".
- Napoli and O'Malley Family are very, very excited that Emily and Patrick have a new baby, including Francois!
- Patrick feeds Paige with the baby bowl, but Paige spoils the bowl!
- Paige crawls to Emily.
- Emily carries Paige and they're very happy!
- Emily is with Paige, the newborn baby!
- Emily: Uhm... Patrick, I was thinking...
- Emily: ...you know, the renovation is finished and Paige is already crawling now...
- Emily: ...maybe I could open this place up again...
- Patrick picks up Paige.
- Emily: That's not funny, why are you laughing?
- Patrick: Well, you've had that look on your face for weeks.
- Patrick: So, yesterday I ordered some supplies to get you set-up again.
- Patrick: ...I wasn't really sure what to pick, so I just left things on the counter.
- Patrick: Do you thing you're ready to pick out your menu?
- Emily carries Paige.
- Emily: What do you think, my darling girl? Should we re-open the restaurant?
- Paige: Abagagoogaaagoo.
- Emily: That settles it. It's time to get back to work.
- Emily places Paige to the play area, while Patrick go up the stairs.
Before the levelEdit
- Patrick goes downstairs.
- Patrick: Are you sure you'll be able to handle both the restaurant and Paige?
- Emily: Don't worry, Patrick, we'll be fine.
- Patrick: Do you still know how to run a restaurant?
|Emily: Patrick, I have done this before...|
|Patrick: I'm sorry, I guess you're right!|
|Patrick: You take good care of your mother for me, Paige.|
|Emily and Patrick kiss. Emily places the baby and Patrick leaves.|
- Emily is looking for.
- Patrick: How are my girls doi...
- Patrick: Oh, no, what happened, did something go wrong with Paige?
- Patrick picks up Paige.
- Emily: No, that's not it... it's just...
- Emily: ...I had hardly any customers today.
- Patrick walks to Emily.
- Emily: After all the remodeling I expected more people to show up.
- Patrick: You have to give people some time to smell your lovely food, and realize you're back in town.
- Patrick: After all, the restaurant was closed for over a year.
- Patrick: I'm sure tomorrow will be better!
- Emily: You're probably right.
- Patrick: Daddy always is!
- Evelyn enters the place. Paige crawls.
- Evelyn: Emily? Are you sure you want to be back at work so soon?
- Evelyn: I mean, she's only going to be this little for a short time...
- Evelyn: Don't you want to be there for every new discovery?
- Emily: Mom...
- Emily: Paige is here with me every day. I won't miss a thing!
- Evelyn: I suppose you're right, Emily, but I don't know... things can get pretty hectic.
- Evelyn goes to place Paige.
- Emily: Mom, what are you doing?
- Evelyn: Well, at least for today, I'm going to make sure I don't miss a thing either.
- Paige crawls to the spot.
- Paige crawls to Evelyn. Brigid enters the place.
- Brigid: Finally! I thought you were never getting back to your job.
- Paige crawls to touch Brigid.
- Then, Brigid catches Paige.
- Brigid: What's this?!
- Brigid: The workplace is no place for a child...
- Brigid: What were you thinking?
- Patrick enters to just investigate and quickly hide.
- Emily: So... Brigid, what brings you here today?
- Brigid: Well... Patrick told me you were having some trouble restarting your restaurant.
- Brigid: So, I thought I would come over and help, of course.
- Emily does a facepalm.
- Emily and Brigid clean the counters.
- Brigid: You thought you were just going to open up and start where you left off?
- Brigid: Goodness, Emily. You don't even throw an opening party.
- Guess who it is...?
- Francois is here!
- Brigid does a facepalm.
- Francois: Did someone say party?
- Emily: Francois!
- Paige: Bwa-Bwa!
- Emily: I thought we might have lost you.
- Francois: Oh please, you should know by now that you can't get rid of me that easily!
- Francois: If we're going to have a party, we need some decorations.
- Francois: You know, I bet we could turn my robe into a nice banner...
- Francois places party decorations packages.
- Brigid and Francois leave.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to prepare the party.
- Francois: It's looking pretty spiffy, if I say so myself!
- The family is arrived!
- Emily: Everybody ready?
- Emily opens the door.
- There was a tumbleweed crossing through the place.
- Francois: *PFFFWEEEEEP*
- Emily: I just don't get it. Where is everyone? Why didn't anyone show up?
- Brigid and Antonio enter the place.
- Brigid kisses Antonio. He is happy.
- Emily: You two look happy. Did you have a good date night?
- Antonio: We did! We went to this wonderful new restaurant.
- Antonio: It was completely packed! Luckily I made a reservation a couple of weeks ago.
- Antonio: I think it was called Wu or something...
- Francois: Wu?
- Francois: You don't mean Wu Wu, do you?
- Emily: Are you going mad, Francois?
- Francois: Haven't you heard of Dainton Wu? The celebrity chef?
- Francois: If he opened a restaurant here in Snuggford...
- Francois: I can't wait to go!
- Francois leaves to the South.
- Edward enters the place.
- Edward: Hi Darling! Look what Grandpa got you!
- Edward places a present.
- Edward: Don't tell your mom. She'll say I'm spoiling you.
- Antonio: Thanks for reminding me, Edward. Here Paige, this is for you.
- Antonio places a present.
- Paige unwraps and opens the present!
- It contains blocks! The first is dirty, the second is clean!
- Emily: Luckily, you can never have too many blocks.
- Emily: Francois, what am I going to do?
- Emily: I can't compete with a master chef like Dainton Wu...
- Francois: Don't worry, Emily, I have an idea.
- Francois: There's a bingo tournament over at the lodge today.
- Francois: How about we hand out some free samples?
- Emily: Well, I do have the oven all set up. Do you think pies would work?
- Francois: That's perfect! Who can resist pie?!
- Francois: You bake them, and I'll take them!
- Francois: Just watch, by the end of the day...
- Francois: ...you'll have more customers than you know what to do with.
- Francois leaves the place.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to give 4 pies to Francois.
- Francois quickly enters the place.
- Emily's cleaning the tables and Francois' doing something.
- Margret: "Oh, no. Look, James, they are closing up your restaurant."
- James: I'm sorry, Margret, I know you had your heart set on one of those pies.
- The seniors go to the entrance. Emily goes to the door.
- Emily: I sorry, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. Did you want to buy a pie?
- James: As a matter of fact we do! We were over at the lodge...
- Margret: ...and everyone was talking about these lovely pies.
- Emily: Give me a couple of minutes to whip one up.
- Emily bakes pies. Then she gives a pie to the seniors.
- Emily: Here you go! Hot out of the oven.
- Margret: Such a sweetheart, keeping the restaurant open just for us!
- The seniors leave the place.
- Francois: Told you...
- Antonio helps Paige build a tower.
- Paige built a tower! Take a picture!
- Antonio: Emily! Look! Look! Paige made a tower with the blocks I gave her.
- Suddenly, Antonio fell down to the tower and the blocks scattered!
- Emily: Oh no! Now I missed it...
- Antonio gets up.
- Antonio: Oh, umm, well, I'm sure she'll do it again, if we can find them all.
- Paige crawls back to the spot.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to find 8 blocks.
- Antonio gave the blocks back to Paige. Paige is moody!
- Antonio: Looks like that's all of them...
- Antonio: Come on Paige, show Mama you can build a tower...
- Emily: You can do it, Paige!
- Paige picks a block and throws it. She looks hearty laugh!
- Emily: Oh well, I guess I'll have to see it next time...
- Today was a crowd. Francois enters the place.
- Francois: It's amazing, there's a line half-way round the block!
- Emily: I know I wanted more customers, but this is completely crazy...
- Francois: Don't you know: you have to be careful what you wish for.
- Francois: What if I help you out for a little bit?
- A little while later...
- Then another customer, a little more while later...
- Next, another customer, a little more while later...
- While Snuggy approaches the door, Paige sits.
- After that, another customer to the final.
- Emily: Look at that, we've survived the rush!
- Paige crawls while Snuggy walks to the doormat.
- Brigid enters the place. She grabs Paige.
- Brigid: Misplace something important, by any chance?
- Emily: Oh, my... I... I... is she alright?
- Brigid: If you're going to insist on keeping her in the restaurant, you're going to have to pay attention to her.
- Emily brings Paige back to the spot.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to retrieve Paige.
- Emily picks up Paige. Edward enter the place.
- Edward: ...I heard we had quite a scare today.
- Emily: I can't believe she almost escaped!
- Edward: They do move fast. You'll need to keep a closer eye on later.
- Emily: I know. I know. It's just, as it gets busier, it gets harder to look after Paige.
- Edward: Well, you do have that big back patio. Ever think of using that as your restaurant?
- Emily: Dad, you're a genius.
- Emily: But... everyone loves these pies. I wouldn't want to lose my storefront...
- Edward: Hmmm. Hey! How about I make the pies? It would give me an excuse to be closer to you girls.
- Edward: And on top of that, if Paige ever snuck out of the door, she'd end up right next to me.
- Emily: You would do that for me?
- Edward: Honey, I'd be doing it for me as much as for you.
- Emily kisses Edward.
- Emily: I don't know, Dad.
- Emily: Do you really think we can clean this place up and turn it into a real restaurant?
- Edward: Don't worry, I'm pretty handy!
- Edward: Now where did I put that screwdriver?
- Emily and Edward go to the door.
- Emily, Edward, and Evelyn enter the restaurant.
- Paige is really funny!
- Paige has a funnel head! Take a picture!
- Edward: I only turned my back for 30 seconds...
- Emily: Don't worry, Dad. I can get this cleaned up.
- Emily brings Paige back to a spot. Evelyn sits down, while Edward takes a toolbox and goes to the Patio.
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to deliver tools to Edward.
- Evelyn carries Paige while Edward enters the restaurant.
- Edward covers his eyes. They're happy.
- Emily: It's so nice to see you all together...
- Emily: It's times like these I really wish Patrick could be here too.
- Emily: Mom? Dad? Why do you have Paige's stroller?
- Evelyn: Isn't it obvious? You're too busy to look after her alone, and we don't want another scare.
- Edward: We thought, maybe, we'd take her for a little outing.
- Emily: Without me?
- Evelyn: Don't worry, Honey, we'll bring her back in one place...
- Evelyn and Edward carry Paige out of the place.
- Brigid and Antonio enter the place. They're looking for Paige.
- Antonio: Ummmm. Where's our little princess?
- Emily: More toys, Antonio? You're going to spoil her rotten!
- Antonio: Well, she is my favorite grandniece!
- Evelyn and Edward carries Paige into the place. Emily does a facepalm.
- Paige has Raffy the Giraffe! Take a picture!
- Emily: Let me guess. You took her to the zoo?
- Edward: It was amazing, Paige loved it!
- Emily: And this?
- Edward: Well, Paige really seemed to love the giraffes, so... I didn't want to NOT buy her a giraffe...
- Emily and Patrick enter the Patio.
- Patrick: Wow, guys, this really looks amazing!
- Antonio: I know, right? I even put in this authentic pizza oven so I still had from my first pizza place.
- Antonio goes to the oven.
- Antonio: It really looks like a classic Italian restaurant, like we had in Napoli!
- Edward: ...And on top of that, we put all the dangerous things outside of Paige's reach.
- Emily: It's looking great! I can't wait to get started here!
- Antonio: Well, you're going to have to wait, because we'll need the rest of the day to finish up.
- Emily and Paige go back to the restaurant.
- Emily and Paige are in the restaurant.
- Emily: You're ready to go outside too, aren't you?
- Paige: GOO!
- Emily and Paige go to the patio.
- Emily: Thank you sooo much!
- Edward: It's the least we could do! You always take care of us, and now it was our turn.
- Emily: Don't be silly. Thank you all!
- Emily: And you're right Uncle Antonio, it does look like an Italian restaurant.
- Emily: I can't wait to sell some yummy pizzas.
- Francois: From one type of pies to another!
- End of Emily's Place.
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.