This is the fifth restaurant in Emily's Message in a Bottle.
Level 31 - A Pig Pen Business
Forget what you know about idyllic Italian farms...
- Emily, Edward, Paige and Francois enter the farm.
- Emily: THIS is Gino's famous farm?
- Edward: Uh... Well, maybe there's more to it then meets the eye?
- Gino and truffles enter the farm.
- Gino: Beppe! Get away from those!
- Gino: Those are for our CUSTOMERS!
- Beppe bits Gino and goes away.
- Gino: Oh! Edward, Emily...
- Paige goes to Truffles, Edward goes to Gino.
- Edward: Gino, good news! The reunion is on!
- Gino blinks.
- Emily: Well, umm... Why don't we sit down and talk about it?
- Emily: I... guess we'll stand...
- Gino: Edward... Don't get me wrong - I'm happy to see you.
- Francois: Obviously.
- Gino: But I have so much work to do around harvest time, you see.
- Gino: In fact, going to a reunion right now is out of the question.
- Edward: Oh, well perhaps we could lend you a hand?
- Gino: No one works my farm but me.
- Edward: Oh, come now - how about just to clean tables?
- Truffles lie down.
- Gino: Truffles! Come!
- Gino leads Truffles out of the farm.
During the level
- Gino finds the hidden tools!
- Truffles gets the ball to Paige while Gino cleans the table.
- Paige and Truffles play tug-of-war.
- The ball released from truffles to Gino.
- Gino is mad! He threw the ball out of the farm!
- Truffles runs to the ball and gets it to Paige.
- Paige and Truffles play again!
- Gino grabs Truffles madly!
- Paige and Gino: Let go!
- Gino falls down. Edward and Emily enters the farm.
- Gino: You should tell her to be more careful.
- Gino: Ugh... Family! Who needs them?
- Edward's angry!
- Gino: So, I've heard you guys were visiting Napoli.
- Gino: I bet this isn't quite what you were expecting, eh?
- Edard: Yes, well... We're here to see if we can change that. About the reunion...?
- Gino: Not in a million pizza's!
Level 32 - Animal Manners
It’s hard to believe, but in Gino’s farm even animals are more polite than people.
- Paige plays with Truffles. Gino enters the farm.
- Gino is angry!
- Gino: What are you doing?
- Gino: You stupid baby! You should NOT be feeding her!
- Paige: I'm not a BABY! I'm a GIRL!
- Gino: Well, a GIRL should know better than to feed a delicate animal that... that... stop!
- Paige: Truffle likes it! ...What is stop?
- Gino: Truffles is on a VERY special diet.
- Gino: Besides... she HATES carrots!
- Truffles got off from Gino and eats the food Paige gave.
- Gino: Truffles is mine, do you hear me, you... you spoiled brat!
- Gino: Mine, mine, mine!
- Gino stomps!
- Gino leads Truffles out of the farm!
- Paige's crying!
- Paige: Mommy! Mommy!
- Paige runs away from the farm to find Emily.
- Gino enters the farm to work.
- Gino rings the dinner bell.
- Gino: Dinner time!
- Emily, Edward and Paige enter the farm.
- The animals sat on the table!
- Gino: Beppe! Lily! Truffles! Don't be rude!
- Gino: We need to say grace, first.
- The animals eat the food.
- Gino: Ok, sorry - where are my manners?
- Gino gets off the table.
- Gino: There's an inn just down the road...
- Gino: ...it's truly divine.
Level 33 - The Grumpy Napoli
Gino’s finally letting Emily help out at the farm. Let’s do some cleaning up!
- There was a mess in the farm.
- Emily, Francois and Edward enter the farm.
- Gino: I told you - stay away from Truffles!
- Emily: Maybe I should just take Paige and go, Dad.
- Emily: Let me take care of her for a while.
- Emily: Of all my brothers, Gino was always the most... er…
- Beepa ran into the farm.
- Gino: Beppe! Where have you been? You're late!
- Beppe runs away from the farm.
- Edward: ...'Solitary'
- Edward: Gino - are you sure you couldn't use any help?
- Gino: At my farm, I do all the work. That way I keep all the profits!
- Emily: You know, I've learned that working with people...
- Emily: ...is one of the greatest joys of running a restaurant.
- Emily: They help your business grow and share in your success.
- Emily: The more you share, the more the business grows.
- Gino: You can clean up... A LITTLE.
- Gino: ...but consider it an unpaid internship!
During the level
- Gino cleans up the mess!
- Gino: I'm not telling you again, leave Truffles alone!
- Gino goes to the cow and milks.
- Gino: Hmm...
- Gino continues milking the cow.
- They follow Gino.
- Gino: Hmpf!
- Paige rides Truffles!
- Gino looks at the east!
- Gino: Hmm?!
Level 34 - Deep Trouble
Paige learns that getting too close to the well is not a good idea. Others aren’t so lucky…
- Paige runs around. She goes to the well and tries to climb.
- Emily: Paige!!
- Paige messed up with the well!
- Emily: Paige! You remember what Mommy said about the well, don't you?
- Paige: Don't ever climb on walls - ever, ever, ever.
- Emily: Especially this one... It looks like it hasn't been repaired in ages.
- Francois: And trust me, Paige - your family has bad luck with wells.
- Paige: Really?
- Francois: Someday, I'll tell you ALL about it.
- Emily: Now go run along - but stay away from Truffles!
- Paige runs out of the farm.
- Gino goes to the well crack.
- Gino: Truffles! Beppe! Lily!
- The animals attract around Gino.
- Gino: Who did this?
- Gino: Was it you, Lily?
- Lily: Mooooo!
- Gino: Hmm, it was you Beppe, wasn't it?
- Beppe shook no.
- Gino goes to the well.
- Gino: Well, if you think I'm paying for the repairs, you've got another thing coming...
- Gino: ...I keep telling you, only sharpen your horns for a tree! But NOOOO...
- Beppe ran towards Gino, knocking him down into the well!
- Gino: ...AAAH...
Level 35 - A Misunderstood Pig
Gino isn’t anywhere to be found, so Emily and Edward need to step in! If only pigs could speak…
- Emily, Edward and Francois enter the farm.
- Edward: Gino!
- Edward looks around.
- Edward: ...Gino?
- Edward: I really need to talk to you about the reunion.
- Francois: Well, like it or not, looks like he's going to need some help running the place today.
- Francois: You remember how to milk a cow, right?
- Emily: We'll find out.
- Francois leaves the place, leeting EMily and Edward go.
- Emily cleans the table. Francois milks the cow.
- Truffles: Squeeeeeaaaaal!
- To Paige.
- Paige: Mommy! Something's wrong with Truffles!
- Emily: She's probably just hungry, dear.
- Truffles: Squeal! Squeal! Squeaaaaal!
- Francois goes to the well. He did a mistake!
- The well bucket fell down into!
- Francois: Whoops!
- Gino: Oooh!
- Francois leaves and Edward enters the farm.
- Edward: I wonder where Gino is?
- Truffles goes to Edward.
- Truffles: Squeal! Squeal! Squeaaaaal!
- Edward: I'd better check the farmhouse again.
- Edward leaves the farm.
Level 36 - Someone Call a Vet!
Gino, hang in there just a little longer! Help Edward rescue him!
- Paige throws cheese and onion into the well.
- Emily and Edward enter the farm.
- Emily: Paige! What are you doing?
- Emily: I thought I told you stay away from there!
- Paige: Sorry, Mommy.
- Paige: I thought Uncle Geen-o was hungry.
- Emily: That's okay, sweetie. Just make sure you don't get too close.
- Emily and Edward walk to the well.
- Emily: Did you say, "Gino"?!
- Paige: Uh-huh! Truffles showed me.
- Gino: Oooohhhh…
- Edward: Hang on, Gino! We'll get you out!
During the level
- Emily helps Edward hold the rope for Gino!
- Gino is out of the well!
- Edward: Here, let me help you to your feet.
- Edward tries to get Gino.
- Gino: AAAGH! Put me down! Down!
- Edward puts Gino down.
- Emily: I think you broke your leg, Uncle Gino.
- Edward: We'll call for a doctor.
- Gino: No! No doctors!
- Gino: I'll be fine on my own.
- Emily: Gino, we're CALLING a doctor!
- Gino: Okay - you can call the vet.
- They laugh.
- Gino: It's time for Truffles' check up anyhow...
Level 37 - The Broken Leg Whim
Even mean and unfriendly farmers like being taken care of from time to time.
- There was a vet! Gino sat on a chair!
- The vet left the farm.
- Edward: Well, the 'doctor' said your leg is going to heal just fine.
- Gino: Yeah, but who's going to run my farm for me while I'm on the mend?
- Gino: YOU TWO!
- Emily: You know, I do run restaurants for a living!
- Emily: Does anyone in this family ever read my Christmas letters?
- Gino: Sorry... I just... have a VERY particular way of doing things.