This is the seventh restaurant in Emily's Message in a Bottle. All the brothers are coming to the Family Restaurant!
Level 51 - An Unpleasant Surprise
Edward is preparing something special, but Evelyn doesn`t like the looks of it.
- Welcome to the new Napoli Family Restaurant!
- Evelyn: Okay, Edward, start talking...
- Evelyn: WHAT did you do with our RETIREMENT SAVINGS?
- Patrick picks Paige up.
- Patrick: Er, Paige, pumpkin, let's go inside for a little bit...
- Francois: I think I'll join you...
- Patrick and Paige go inside.
- Francois goes inside.
- Edward: It was going to be a surprise.
- Evelyn: Oh, it's a surprise alright!
- Edward: One that you're going to LOVE, dear. I PROMISE.
- Evelyn: No more surprises, Edward.
- Evelyn: WHERE is our nest egg?
- Edward: Do you trust me, Evelyn - believe in me?
- Evelyn: Of course, Edward, but that's not the POINT.
- Edward: I'm going to make a special announcement at the reunion.
- Edward: EVERYTHING will be explained, I promise.
- Evelyn: I'm going for a walk.
- Evelyn leaves the place.
- Edward cleans the table and Antonio makes a pizza.
- Antonio: Everything okay with you and Evelyn?
- Edward: It will be, you'll see.
- Marco and Arabella enter the place.
- Marco: Long time no see, everyone!
- Marco: Well, don't just stand there, where's the old man?
- Marco: I want to introduce him to my fiancé.
- Edward: Here, come with me.
- Marco and Arabella follow Edward.
- Vito: Hey, I know you!
- Vito: You're the best fisherman I've ever seen!
- Vito: And this must be your wife! You're a very lucky mom!
- Marco: Poppa?! That was YOU fishing on the docks!?
- Edward: His memory hasn't fully returned, Marco.
- Marco: Thank you, Poppa!
- Vito: Glad I could be of assistance?
Level 52 - More Arrivals!
A father meeting his sons for the first time in decades… And a pig invasion in-between!
- PatrickL What time did your mom come home last night?
- Emily: Late... Then she went to sleep on the daybed in the living room.
- Gino, Truffles and piglets enter the place.
- Edward: I see you brought the whole family?
- Paige goes to Truffles.
- Gino: Of course!
- Gino: I wanted to show them where I grew up.
- Gino: Er… We aren't having ham at the reunion, are we?
- Emily: No pork chops, no ham - I promise.
- Edward: Gino, come say 'hi' to Poppa.
- Edward leads Gino to Vito.
- Gino: Errr… Hi... Poppa...
- Vito: That one's mine, too?
During the level
- Emily finds the hidden piglets!
- Francois and Marco go inside. Vinicio and Bianca enter the place.
- Emily: Look at you two?
- Bianca: Vinicio swept me off my feet!
- Bianca: We've had more fun in the past week than in the past ten years.
- Vinicio: Spent more money, too.
- Edward: How are the boys?
- Vinicio: As it happens, we are all happily reuniting next month...
- Vinicio: And, maybe, they'll decide to join our business again!
- Bianca: We are going to make wine the RIGHT way.
- Edward: Wait here - there's someone I want to reintroduce to.
- Edward gets Vinicio outside to meet Bianca.
- Vito: AH, there you are...
- Vito: Here's that ten dollars I owe you.
- Vito: Believe me, that wine was worth it.
- Vinicio: Poppa?!
- Vinicio: ...Oh, boy...
Level 53 - Real Estate
Some catching up for the brothers, and some bad news for Edward.
- Marco: So, Antonio - we know what became of us...
- Marco: ...but what did YOU do with your dollar?
- Antonio: Well, though I'm retired from the kitchen...
- Antonio: ...I still own THREE thriving pizza restaurants.
- They shook 'yes'.
- Antonio: Of course, my son... He ran into some problems...
- Antonio: ...looking back, I wish I would've spent more time with him.
- Antonio: But he's doing great now, thanks to Emily and Edward!
- They're catching up!
- Evelyn enters the place.
- Evelyn: Oh, I see everyone's already here!
- Edward: Evelyn...
- Evelyn: I wasn't talking to you.
- Evelyn goes inside.
- Vinicio: Er… Everything okay, Edward?
- Edward: Of course! Will you, uh... excuse me for a minute?
- Edward goes inside.
- Marco: Whose donkey is that, anyhow?
- Antonio: Long story.
- Everyone except Edward go in. Vinicio comes out.
- Vinicio: Edward - two things...
- Vinicio: First - Marco and I are having a heated disagreement about who would be the most helpful.
- Vinicio: HE says his work on the grill would be invaluable. HA!
- Vinicio: "I" say it's my skill with restocking wine and cider that you need.
- Edward: Well why don't you BOTH help?
- Vinicio: Er… I guess we could do that...
- Edward: And the second thing?
- Vinicio: Oh! whatever you do, DO NOT give your business to that realtor I sent you!
- Edward: Wha- why not?
- Vinicio: He recently filed the country, taking his clients' money with him!
- Vinicio: The police are looking for him now - but you know how well that usually goes.
- Edward: Thank... thank you for the warning.
- Edward: I, er - I need to make a phone call. Like NOW!
- Edward rushes inside to make a phone call.
- Vinicio: Glad I could help!
Level 54 - In Dire Straits
Everybody makes mistakes. Try to cheer Edward up!
- Evelyn: YOU DID WHAT?!
- Edward: Evelyn - please!
- Evelyn: You put our HOUSE on the market without telling me?!
- Evelyn: Our retirement accounts are EMPTY, Edward!
- Edward: I-I saw a chance for us to be... happy!
- Evelyn: I was already happy... IN SNUGGFORD!!
- Emily, Patrick and Francois enter the place.
- Evelyn: So where is our money now?
- Edward: It's... It's gone, Evelyn.
- Edward: I'll fix everything, I promise!
- Edward cries!
- Evelyn: HOW?
- Evelyn: I'm going back to Snuggford to try and save our home.
- Evelyn: As far as I'm concerned, you can stay here for as long as you want...
- Evelyn: ...however, if that suits you.
- Evelyn goes inside. Emily goes to Edward
- Emily: Dad, what's going on?
- Edward: Customers will be here any minute...
- Edward goes to the door and stands still. They go back to work.
During the level; 1st comfort
- Emily cheers and comforts Edward!
- Emily: How are you holing up, Dad?
- Edward: I'm fine, honey, don't worry.
- Francois goes inside.
- Emily: Dad...
- Edward: Sorry, Emily... I think I need to be alone for a while...
- Edward leaves the place. Patrick comes out.
- Emily: Oh, Patrick - I've never seen them fight like this before.
- Patrick: It's bad, Emily, but I know they'll get thought this.
- Evelyn has her suitcases and Paige comes out!
- Evelyn: Emily, have you seen your father?
- Emily: He just left... I don't know where he was going...
- Emily: I'm worried about him, Mom.