This is the seventh restaurant in Emily's Message in a Bottle. All the brothers are coming to the Family Restaurant!
Level 51 - An Unpleasant Surprise
Edward is preparing something special, but Evelyn doesn`t like the looks of it.
- Welcome to the new Napoli Family Restaurant!
- Evelyn: Okay, Edward, start talking...
- Evelyn: WHAT did you do with our RETIREMENT SAVINGS?
- Patrick picks Paige up.
- Patrick: Er, Paige, pumpkin, let's go inside for a little bit...
- Francois: I think I'll join you...
- Patrick and Paige go inside.
- Francois goes inside.
- Edward: It was going to be a surprise.
- Evelyn: Oh, it's a surprise alright!
- Edward: One that you're going to LOVE, dear. I PROMISE.
- Evelyn: No more surprises, Edward.
- Evelyn: WHERE is our nest egg?
- Edward: Do you trust me, Evelyn - believe in me?
- Evelyn: Of course, Edward, but that's not the POINT.
- Edward: I'm going to make a special announcement at the reunion.
- Edward: EVERYTHING will be explained, I promise.
- Evelyn: I'm going for a walk.
- Evelyn leaves the place.
- Edward cleans the table and Antonio makes a pizza.
- Antonio: Everything okay with you and Evelyn?
- Edward: It will be, you'll see.
- Marco and Arabella enter the place.
- Marco: Long time no see, everyone!
- Marco: Well, don't just stand there, where's the old man?
- Marco: I want to introduce him to my fiancé.
- Edward: Here, come with me.
- Marco and Arabella follow Edward.
- Vito: Hey, I know you!
- Vito: You're the best fisherman I've ever seen!
- Vito: And this must be your wife! You're a very lucky mom!
- Marco: Poppa?! That was YOU fishing on the docks!?
- Edward: His memory hasn't fully returned, Marco.
- Marco: Thank you, Poppa!
- Vito: Glad I could be of assistance?
Level 52 - More Arrivals!
A father meeting his sons for the first time in decades… And a pig invasion in-between!
- PatrickL What time did your mom come home last night?
- Emily: Late... Then she went to sleep on the daybed in the living room.
- Gino, Truffles and piglets enter the place.
- Edward: I see you brought the whole family?
- Paige goes to Truffles.
- Gino: Of course!
- Gino: I wanted to show them where I grew up.
- Gino: Er… We aren't having ham at the reunion, are we?
- Emily: No pork chops, no ham - I promise.
- Edward: Gino, come say 'hi' to Poppa.
- Edward leads Gino to Vito.
- Gino: Errr… Hi... Poppa...
- Vito: That one's mine, too?
During the level
- Emily finds the hidden piglets!
- Francois and Marco go inside. Vinicio and Bianca enter the place.
- Emily: Look at you two?
- Bianca: Vinicio swept me off my feet!
- Bianca: We've had more fun in the past week than in the past ten years.
- Vinicio: Spent more money, too.
- Edward: How are the boys?
- Vinicio: As it happens, we are all happily reuniting next month...
- Vinicio: And, maybe, they'll decide to join our business again!
- Bianca: We are going to make wine the RIGHT way.
- Edward: Wait here - there's someone I want to reintroduce to.
- Edward gets Vinicio outside to meet Bianca.
- Vito: AH, there you are...
- Vito: Here's that ten dollars I owe you.
- Vito: Believe me, that wine was worth it.
- Vinicio: Poppa?!
- Vinicio: ...Oh, boy...
Level 53 - Real Estate
Some catching up for the brothers, and some bad news for Edward.
- Marco: So, Antonio - we know what became of us...
- Marco: ...but what did YOU do with your dollar?
- Antonio: Well, though I'm retired from the kitchen...
- Antonio: ...I still own THREE thriving pizza restaurants.
- They shook 'yes'.
- Antonio: Of course, my son... He ran into some problems...
- Antonio: ...looking back, I wish I would've spent more time with him.
- Antonio: But he's doing great now, thanks to Emily and Edward!
- They're catching up!
- Evelyn enters the place.
- Evelyn: Oh, I see everyone's already here!
- Edward: Evelyn...
- Evelyn: I wasn't talking to you.
- Evelyn goes inside.
- Vinicio: Er… Everything okay, Edward?
- Edward: Of course! Will you, uh... excuse me for a minute?
- Edward goes inside.
- Marco: Whose donkey is that, anyhow?
- Antonio: Long story.
- Everyone except Edward go in. Vinicio comes out.
- Vinicio: Edward - two things...
- Vinicio: First - Marco and I are having a heated disagreement about who would be the most helpful.
- Vinicio: HE says his work on the grill would be invaluable. HA!
- Vinicio: "I" say it's my skill with restocking wine and cider that you need.
- Edward: Well why don't you BOTH help?
- Vinicio: Er… I guess we could do that...
- Edward: And the second thing?
- Vinicio: Oh! whatever you do, DO NOT give your business to that realtor I sent you!
- Edward: Wha- why not?
- Vinicio: He recently filed the country, taking his clients' money with him!
- Vinicio: The police are looking for him now - but you know how well that usually goes.
- Edward: Thank... thank you for the warning.
- Edward: I, er - I need to make a phone call. Like NOW!
- Edward rushes inside to make a phone call.
- Vinicio: Glad I could help!
Level 54 - In Dire Straits
Everybody makes mistakes. Try to cheer Edward up!
- Evelyn: YOU DID WHAT?!
- Edward: Evelyn - please!
- Evelyn: You put our HOUSE on the market without telling me?!
- Evelyn: Our retirement accounts are EMPTY, Edward!
- Edward: I-I saw a chance for us to be... happy!
- Evelyn: I was already happy... IN SNUGGFORD!!
- Emily, Patrick and Francois enter the place.
- Evelyn: So where is our money now?
- Edward: It's... It's gone, Evelyn.
- Edward: I'll fix everything, I promise!
- Edward cries!
- Evelyn: HOW?
- Evelyn: I'm going back to Snuggford to try and save our home.
- Evelyn: As far as I'm concerned, you can stay here for as long as you want...
- Evelyn: ...however, if that suits you.
- Evelyn goes inside. Emily goes to Edward
- Emily: Dad, what's going on?
- Edward: Customers will be here any minute...
- Edward goes to the door and stands still. They go back to work.
During the level; 1st comfort
- Emily cheers and comforts Edward!
- Emily: How are you holing up, Dad?
- Edward: I'm fine, honey, don't worry.
- Francois goes inside.
- Emily: Dad...
- Edward: Sorry, Emily... I think I need to be alone for a while...
- Edward leaves the place. Patrick comes out.
- Emily: Oh, Patrick - I've never seen them fight like this before.
- Patrick: It's bad, Emily, but I know they'll get thought this.
- Evelyn has her suitcases and Paige comes out!
- Evelyn: Emily, have you seen your father?
- Emily: He just left... I don't know where he was going...
- Emily: I'm worried about him, Mom.
- Emily: You're not really going back to Snuggford, are you Mom?
- Emily: The reunion is so close... and...
- Evelyn: Sweetheart, I will always love you.
- Evelyn: ...and I will always be there for you, your sister and Paige...
- Evelyn: ...but I have a house to sell, and an apartment to find...
- Evelyn: ...for ONE.
- Evelyn leaves.
- Antonio: I'll talk to her.
- Antonio leaves the place.
Level 55 - Lost In Thought
Edward seems even more depressed than before. Maybe there’s only one way out…
- At the beach, Edward stands near the boat. Arabella enters the beach. She feeds the seagulls.
- Arabella: Edward?
- Arabella: Edward?
- Arabella: Edward, please - it's me, Arabella!
- Arabella leaves the beach.
- Antonio: I'm sorry I couldn't convince your mother.
- Vito runs into the place.
- Vito: Edward! My son...!
- Francois: Gee, Vito - you picked a heck of a time to start remembering things...
- Vito: No, Franklin - you don't understand! My boat!
- Vito: Edward - my boy, Edward!
- Vito: I think he's run away from home!
- Edward is far away. They enter the beach.
- Antonio: EDWARD!! ED!
- Emily: Dad! DAD!
- Patrick and Francois: EDWAAAARD! EDWARD!
- Paige: Grappa! Grappa!
- Emily: Marco!
- Emily: ...Someone get Marco!
- Emily: We have to go after him!
Level 56 - Disclosure on High Seas
Edward finds the solution to his torments right in the middle of the ocean!
- On the ocean, the seagulls land on the boat.
- The seagulls quickly flew away.
- Edward: You hold on to her, little guy...
- Edward: ...I'm afraid it's much too late for me.
- Another seagull flies away.
- In Family Restaurant...
- Marco: I have every fisherman in Napoli looking for him...
- Gino: I'm sure he just needs some time alone to think.
- Marco: I'm going back out there.
- Vinicio: I'll go with you.
- Marco and Vinicio leave the place.
- Emily: Paige... What do we tell Paige?
- Patrick: Just what we've told her, sweetheart...
- Patrick: ...that Grandpa went on a little trip, and he'll be back soon.
- Patrick: He WILL.
- They go back to work.
During the level
- Emily gives the food to the sailors searching for Edward!
- Edward: That stupid dollar...
- Edward: I could have dome anything with it. Conquered the world!
- Edward: Instead I gave it away.
- Edward cries alone. Suddenly, there was a call!
- Edward: What the-?
- Edward has a bottle!
- Edward: It can't be!
- Edward reads the message.
- Edward: 'Kome home grappa I miss u luv Emily.'
- Edward: How could Poppa do that to Emily?
- Edward: What's this?
- He reads again.
- Edward: 'To the best grappa in the hole wurld.'
- Edward: 'Luv, Paige'.
- Edward sighes.
- Edward: Oh, what a fool I've been!
- Edward: I'm coming home, Paige!
- Edward's sailing back to come home!
- Edward: Grandpa's coming home!
- The seagulls are flying over the sea!
- Edward's going back home!
- Edward keeps sailing 'til he reaches the dock!
Level 57 - Triumphant Return (On a Donkey)
Someone’s back, but the problems are far from over… Did Evelyn really leave Napoli?
- Paige: Mommy, when Grappa comes back, can I ask him for a pony?
- Emily: OF course, sweetheart. You ask him, and if he-
- Filippo, Balky, Edward, Marco and Vinicio enter the place.
- Edward dismounts the Balky.
- Emily: DAD!
- Paige: GRAPPA!
- Edward: I... I came back as fast as I could...
- Edward: Okay... maybe not AS fast as I could, but still...
- Everyone agrees.
- Edward: ...can you forgive me, everyone?
- Patrick: Of course we can!
- They agree!
- Francois: Mmm...
- Patrick: I said - OF COURSE we can.
- Emily: Oh, Dad - I'm so glad you're back!
- Edward: I am too, sweetheart. I am too...
- Edward game Emily a hug.
- Edward: Still no answer on her mobile or at home...
- Edward: ...she's ignoring my calls.
- Emily: She's upset, Dad.
- Francois comes out.
- Edward: Oh, Emily… I don't know how I'm going to make amends to your mother...
- Patrick: You don't need to have all the answers right now, Edward.
- Emily: You can live with us.
- Antonio: You'll have the rest of your life to make it up to her.
- Francois: However long that is.
Level 58 - The Secret of Success
Can Edward have one last chance? Help clean the flowers so he can do what’s important!
- Edward sobs. Gino, Marco and Vinicio enter the place.
- Gino: Edward! We have news!
- Marco: I want to tell him!
- Vinicio: No way! I'm the one who found out!
- Vinicio: Evelyn is STILL in Napoli.
- Edward: How did you-
- Vinicio: She told Bianca she was leaving this afternoon...
- Vinicio: But she managed to convince her to take her to the airport.
- Vinicio: I don't know how long she'll be able to stall for, so you'd better hurry!
- Marco: Yeah - what are you going to say to her?
- Gino: Yeah - You screwed up big time...
- Vinicio: Quiet, Idiota! This is EDWARD - he'll think of something.
- Edward takes flowers from tables.
- Edward: Thank you, Vinicio! Thank you!
- Marco: We're proud of you, Edward!
- Edward left the place.
- Gino: If he can fix us, he can fix ANYONE.
- Vinicio: You can say that again...
During the level
- Emily finds all the flowers!
- Meanwhile in Vinicio's Vineyard, Edward enters.
- Edward: No! Am I too late?!
- Edward cries down.
- Bianca: I swear, Evelyn, I have no idea where those keys could be...
- Bianca and Evelyn enter the vineyard.
- BIanca: Oh, never mind, I just remembered!
- Bianca leaves the vineyard.
- Edward: Evelyn!
- Evelyn: Edward?
- Evelyn: Edward, my mind's made up.
- Edward gave flowers to Evelyn.
- Edward: Evelyn, I'm so sorry - for not consulting you...
- Edward: ...for letting my pride get us into this situation...
- Evelyn: Edward, why didn't you just TALK to me?
- Edward: I wanted so desperately to be successful...
- Edward: ...to give you a life that we could only dream of.
- Evelyn: Edward that's ridiculous - look how much you've accomplished!
- Evelyn: Look at EMILY, look at ANGELA...
- Evelyn: Look at PAIGE...
- Evelyn: Look at ME... Aren't we enough?
- Edward: Yes! Yes, I realize that now!
- Edward: Evelyn, so long as I live... I'll never lose sight of what we have again!
- Edward releases Evelyn's hands.
- Evelyn thinks.
=Level 59 -The Final Countdown
The family reunion is almost here… Will the secret ingredient finally be revealed?