This is the seventh restaurant in Emily's Message in a Bottle. All the brothers are coming to the Family Restaurant!
Level 51 - An Unpleasant Surprise Edit
Edward is preparing something special, but Evelyn doesn`t like the looks of it.
- Welcome to the new Napoli Family Restaurant!
- Evelyn: Okay, Edward, start talking...
- Evelyn: WHAT did you do with our RETIREMENT SAVINGS?
- Patrick picks Paige up.
- Patrick: Er, Paige, pumpkin, let's go inside for a little bit...
- Francois: I think I'll join you...
- Patrick and Paige go inside.
- Francois goes inside.
- Edward: It was going to be a surprise.
- Evelyn: Oh, it's a surprise alright!
- Edward: One that you're going to LOVE, dear. I PROMISE.
- Evelyn: No more surprises, Edward.
- Evelyn: WHERE is our nest egg?
- Edward: Do you trust me, Evelyn - believe in me?
- Evelyn: Of course, Edward, but that's not the POINT.
- Edward: I'm going to make a special announcement at the reunion.
- Edward: EVERYTHING will be explained, I promise.
- Evelyn: I'm going for a walk.
- Evelyn leaves the place.
- Edward cleans the table and Antonio makes a pizza.
- Antonio: Everything okay with you and Evelyn?
- Edward: It will be, you'll see.
- Marco and Arabella enter the place.
- Marco: Long time no see, everyone!
- Marco: Well, don't just stand there, where's the old man?
- Marco: I want to introduce him to my fiancé.
- Edward: Here, come with me.
- Marco and Arabella follow Edward.
- Vito: Hey, I know you!
- Vito: You're the best fisherman I've ever seen!
- Vito: And this must be your wife! You're a very lucky mom!
- Marco: Poppa?! That was YOU fishing on the docks!?
- Edward: His memory hasn't fully returned, Marco.
- Marco: Thank you, Poppa!
- Vito: Glad I could be of assistance?
Level 52 - More Arrivals!Edit
A father meeting his sons for the first time in decades… And a pig invasion in-between!
- PatrickL What time did your mom come home last night?
- Emily: Late... Then she went to sleep on the daybed in the living room.
- Gino, Truffles and piglets enter the place.
- Edward: I see you brought the whole family?
- Paige goes to Truffles.
- Gino: Of course!
- Gino: I wanted to show them where I grew up.
- Gino: Er… We aren't having ham at the reunion, are we?
- Emily: No pork chops, no ham - I promise.
- Edward: Gino, come say 'hi' to Poppa.
- Edward leads Gino to Vito.
- Gino: Errr… Hi... Poppa...
- Vito: That one's mine, too?
During the levelEdit
- Emily finds the hidden piglets!
- Francois and Marco go inside. Vinicio and Bianca enter the place.
- Emily: Look at you two?
- Bianca: Vinicio swept me off my feet!
- Bianca: We've had more fun in the past week than in the past ten years.
- Vinicio: Spent more money, too.
- Edward: How are the boys?
- Vinicio: As it happens, we are all happily reuniting next month...
- Vinicio: And, maybe, they'll decide to join our business again!
- Bianca: We are going to make wine the RIGHT way.
- Edward: Wait here - there's someone I want to reintroduce to.
- Edward gets Vinicio outside to meet Bianca.
- Vito: AH, there you are...
- Vito: Here's that ten dollars I owe you.
- Vito: Believe me, that wine was worth it.
- Vinicio: Poppa?!
- Vinicio: ...Oh, boy...
Level 53 - Real EstateEdit
Some catching up for the brothers, and some bad news for Edward.
- Marco: So, Antonio - we know what became of us...
- Marco: ...but what did YOU do with your dollar?
- Antonio: Well, though I'm retired from the kitchen...
- Antonio: ...I still own THREE thriving pizza restaurants.
- They shook 'yes'.
- Antonio: Of course, my son... He ran into some problems...
- Antonio: ...looking back, I wish I would've spent more time with him.
- Antonio: But he's doing great now, thanks to Emily and Edward!
- They're catching up!
- Evelyn enters the place.
- Evelyn: Oh, I see everyone's already here!
- Edward: Evelyn...
- Evelyn: I wasn't talking to you.
- Evelyn goes inside.
- Vinicio: Er… Everything okay, Edward?
- Edward: Of course! Will you, uh... excuse me for a minute?
- Edward goes inside.
- Marco: Whose donkey is that, anyhow?
- Antonio: Long story.
- Everyone except Edward go in. Vinicio comes out.
- Vinicio: Edward - two things...
- Vinicio: First - Marco and I are having a heated disagreement about who would be the most helpful.
- Vinicio: HE says his work on the grill would be invaluable. HA!
- Vinicio: "I" say it's my skill with restocking wine and cider that you need.
- Edward: Well why don't you BOTH help?
- Vinicio: Er… I guess we could do that...
- Edward: And the second thing?
- Vinicio: Oh! whatever you do, DO NOT give your business to that realtor I sent you!
- Edward: Wha- why not?
- Vinicio: He recently filed the country, taking his clients' money with him!
- Vinicio: The police are looking for him now - but you know how well that usually goes.
- Edward: Thank... thank you for the warning.
- Edward: I, er - I need to make a phone call. Like NOW!
- Edward rushes inside to make a phone call.
- Vinicio: Glad I could help!
Level 54 - In Dire StraitsEdit
Everybody makes mistakes. Try to cheer Edward up!
- Evelyn: YOU DID WHAT?!
- Edward: Evelyn - please!
- Evelyn: You put our HOUSE on the market without telling me?!
- Evelyn: Our retirement accounts are EMPTY, Edward!
- Edward: I-I saw a chance for us to be... happy!
- Evelyn: I was already happy... IN SNUGGFORD!!
- Emily, Patrick and Francois enter the place.
- Evelyn: So where is our money now?
- Edward: It's... It's gone, Evelyn.
- Edward: I'll fix everything, I promise!
- Edward cries!
- Evelyn: HOW?
- Evelyn: I'm going back to Snuggford to try and save our home.
- Evelyn: As far as I'm concerned, you can stay here for as long as you want...
- Evelyn: ...however, if that suits you.
- Evelyn goes inside. Emily goes to Edward
- Emily: Dad, what's going on?
- Edward: Customers will be here any minute...
- Edward goes to the door and stands still. They go back to work.
During the level; 1st comfortEdit
- Emily cheers and comforts Edward!
- Emily: How are you holing up, Dad?
- Edward: I'm fine, honey, don't worry.
- Francois goes inside.
- Emily: Dad...
- Edward: Sorry, Emily... I think I need to be alone for a while...
- Edward leaves the place. Patrick comes out.
- Emily: Oh, Patrick - I've never seen them fight like this before.
- Patrick: It's bad, Emily, but I know they'll get thought this.
- Evelyn has her suitcases and Paige comes out!
- Evelyn: Emily, have you seen your father?
- Emily: He just left... I don't know where he was going...
- Emily: I'm worried about him, Mom.
- Emily: You're not really going back to Snuggford, are you Mom?
- Emily: The reunion is so close... and...
- Evelyn: Sweetheart, I will always love you.
- Evelyn: ...and I will always be there for you, your sister and Paige...
- Evelyn: ...but I have a house to sell, and an apartment to find...
- Evelyn: ...for ONE.
- Evelyn leaves.
- Antonio: I'll talk to her.
- Antonio leaves the place.
Level 55 - Lost In ThoughtEdit
Edward seems even more depressed than before. Maybe there’s only one way out…
- At the beach, Edward stands near the boat. Arabella enters the beach. She feeds the seagulls.
- Arabella: Edward?
- Arabella: Edward?
- Arabella: Edward, please - it's me, Arabella!
- Arabella leaves the beach.
- Antonio: I'm sorry I couldn't convince your mother.
- Vito runs into the place.
- Vito: Edward! My son...!
- Francois: Gee, Vito - you picked a heck of a time to start remembering things...
- Vito: No, Franklin - you don't understand! My boat!
- Vito: Edward - my boy, Edward!
- Vito: I think he's run away from home!
- Edward is far away. They enter the beach.
- Antonio: EDWARD!! ED!
- Emily: Dad! DAD!
- Patrick and Francois: EDWAAAARD! EDWARD!
- Paige: Grappa! Grappa!
- Emily: Marco!
- Emily: ...Someone get Marco!
- Emily: We have to go after him!
Level 56 - Disclosure on High SeasEdit
Edward finds the solution to his torments right in the middle of the ocean!
- On the ocean, the seagulls land on the boat.
- The seagulls quickly flew away.
- Edward: You hold on to her, little guy...
- Edward: ...I'm afraid it's much too late for me.
- Another seagull flies away.
- In Family Restaurant...
- Marco: I have every fisherman in Napoli looking for him...
- Gino: I'm sure he just needs some time alone to think.
- Marco: I'm going back out there.
- Vinicio: I'll go with you.
- Marco and Vinicio leave the place.
- Emily: Paige... What do we tell Paige?
- Patrick: Just what we've told her, sweetheart...
- Patrick: ...that Grandpa went on a little trip, and he'll be back soon.
- Patrick: He WILL.
- They go back to work.
During the levelEdit
- Emily gives the food to the sailors searching for Edward!
- Edward: That stupid dollar...
- Edward: I could have dome anything with it. Conquered the world!
- Edward: Instead I gave it away.
- Edward cries alone. Suddenly, there was a call!
- Edward: What the-?
- Edward has a bottle!
- Edward: It can't be!
- Edward reads the message.
- Edward: 'Kome home grappa I miss u luv Emily.'
- Edward: How could Poppa do that to Emily?
- Edward: What's this?
- He reads again.
- Edward: 'To the best grappa in the hole wurld.'
- Edward: 'Luv, Paige'.
- Edward sighes.
- Edward: Oh, what a fool I've been!
- Edward: I'm coming home, Paige!
- Edward's sailing back to come home!
- Edward: Grandpa's coming home!
- The seagulls are flying over the sea!
- Edward's going back home!
- Edward keeps sailing 'til he reaches the dock!
Level 57 - Triumphant Return (On a Donkey)Edit
Someone’s back, but the problems are far from over… Did Evelyn really leave Napoli?
- Paige: Mommy, when Grappa comes back, can I ask him for a pony?
- Emily: OF course, sweetheart. You ask him, and if he-
- Filippo, Balky, Edward, Marco and Vinicio enter the place.
- Edward dismounts the Balky.
- Emily: DAD!
- Paige: GRAPPA!
- Edward: I... I came back as fast as I could...
- Edward: Okay... maybe not AS fast as I could, but still...
- Everyone agrees.
- Edward: ...can you forgive me, everyone?
- Patrick: Of course we can!
- They agree!
- Francois: Mmm...
- Patrick: I said - OF COURSE we can.
- Emily: Oh, Dad - I'm so glad you're back!
- Edward: I am too, sweetheart. I am too...
- Edward game Emily a hug.
- Edward: Still no answer on her mobile or at home...
- Edward: ...she's ignoring my calls.
- Emily: She's upset, Dad.
- Francois comes out.
- Edward: Oh, Emily… I don't know how I'm going to make amends to your mother...
- Patrick: You don't need to have all the answers right now, Edward.
- Emily: You can live with us.
- Antonio: You'll have the rest of your life to make it up to her.
- Francois: However long that is.
Level 58 - The Secret of SuccessEdit
Can Edward have one last chance? Help clean the flowers so he can do what’s important!
- Edward sobs. Gino, Marco and Vinicio enter the place.
- Gino: Edward! We have news!
- Marco: I want to tell him!
- Vinicio: No way! I'm the one who found out!
- Vinicio: Evelyn is STILL in Napoli.
- Edward: How did you-
- Vinicio: She told Bianca she was leaving this afternoon...
- Vinicio: But she managed to convince her to take her to the airport.
- Vinicio: I don't know how long she'll be able to stall for, so you'd better hurry!
- Marco: Yeah - what are you going to say to her?
- Gino: Yeah - You screwed up big time...
- Vinicio: Quiet, Idiota! This is EDWARD - he'll think of something.
- Edward takes flowers from tables.
- Edward: Thank you, Vinicio! Thank you!
- Marco: We're proud of you, Edward!
- Edward left the place.
- Gino: If he can fix us, he can fix ANYONE.
- Vinicio: You can say that again...
During the levelEdit
- Emily finds all the flowers!
- Meanwhile in Vinicio's Vineyard, Edward enters.
- Edward: No! Am I too late?!
- Edward cries down.
- Bianca: I swear, Evelyn, I have no idea where those keys could be...
- Bianca and Evelyn enter the vineyard.
- BIanca: Oh, never mind, I just remembered!
- Bianca leaves the vineyard.
- Edward: Evelyn!
- Evelyn: Edward?
- Evelyn: Edward, my mind's made up.
- Edward gave flowers to Evelyn.
- Edward: Evelyn, I'm so sorry - for not consulting you...
- Edward: ...for letting my pride get us into this situation...
- Evelyn: Edward, why didn't you just TALK to me?
- Edward: I wanted so desperately to be successful...
- Edward: ...to give you a life that we could only dream of.
- Evelyn: Edward that's ridiculous - look how much you've accomplished!
- Evelyn: Look at EMILY, look at ANGELA...
- Evelyn: Look at PAIGE...
- Evelyn: Look at ME... Aren't we enough?
- Edward: Yes! Yes, I realize that now!
- Edward: Evelyn, so long as I live... I'll never lose sight of what we have again!
- Edward releases Evelyn's hands.
- Evelyn thinks.
=Level 59 -The Final CountdownEdit
The family reunion is almost here… Will the secret ingredient finally be revealed?
- Edward and Evelyn enter the place.
- Emily: Mom, Dad!
- Paige: Grammy!
- Evelyn picks Paige up and lets her go.
- Emily: I knew you two would patch things up!
- Evelyn: Of course, dear... Your father and I still have a few things to work out...
- Evelyn: ...but we'll do it together.
- Patrick: Good to have you back, Evelyn.
- Edward: I can't even pay for those flowers I gave you.
- Evelyn: It's only money, Edward. We'll figure it out.
- Paige: Grammy, come see the pony Grappa got me!
- Evelyn: Boy, Grandpa HAS been busy this trip, hasn't he?
- Patrick, Paige and Evelyn go inside. They go back to work.
- Patrick gave flowers to Emily. They gave a kiss!
- Antonio: Francois? What are you doing?
- Francois: Counting - I want to make sure no one else has run off.
- Vito comes outside.
- Vito: Everyone!
- Vito: When was the reunion again...?
- Vito: Er… We are still doing the reunion, right?
- Patrick: Right.
- Vito: Great! I'll have a special announcement for you all tomorrow, then!
- Vito goes inside.
- Vito: Er… One more thing!
- Vito: No boat trips for anyone until AFTEER the party!
Level 60 - The Family SecretEdit
Today’s the day! Help Emily prepare all the food for the reunion – everyone’s counting on her!
- Evelyn and Edward come outside.
- Evelyn: Emily, dear...
- Edward: Everyone's working hard to get everything ready for the reunion...
- Gino and Marco enter the place.
- Evelyn: But, well, with everything that's happened...
- Edward: ...we really need a little of your magic to get all the food ready in time...
- Emily: Sure, leave it to me!
- Emily: And Dad, Mom...
- Emily: Don't worry about your place. We'll figure something out.
- Emily: You know, you can stay with us as long as you need.
- Edward: We're so proud of you, Emily. You really are one of a kind.
- Evelyn: We'll be coming by later to get the food...
- Evelyn goes inside.
During the levelEdit
- Emily prepares the food for the family reunion preparations!
- In the Family Reunion, was everyone!
- Paige rides Truffles!
- Vito: Everyone, everyone!
- Vito: My memory... it's still gone.
- Vito: But I do remember promising you all that one day...
- Vito: ...I would reveal to you the secret ingredient to my success!
- Vito: Unfortunately, I have no idea what it was...
- Vito: ...better to just be patient, generous and love one another, I suppose?
- Paige ans Truffles return to reunion. Balky begins to chase!
- Vito: Ah! One more thing! I almost forgot - the announcement!
- Vito: Since you all did such a great job retiring the restaurant, I've been offered a LOT of money for it...
- Vito: But as now it really IS time for me to retire, I'll leave it up to you to decide what to do with it.
- Evelyn: Oh, thank goodness!
- Evelyn: Edward, if we sell our part we could re-start something in Snuggford…!
- Vinicio: There's no need for that, Evelyn.
- Gino: As a matter of fact, we've been discussing things...
- Antonio: ...And we want to help you and Edward with your attention.
- Marco: He's helped us in ways that money can't buy.
- Evelyn: Edward! Did you hear that?
- Edward: Yeah... I have the best family I could ever ask for!
- Vito goes to Evelyn and Edward.
- Vito: Edward - a quick word?
- Edward: Hmm? Uh, sure, Poppa...
- The reunion assembles!
- Edward: What do you need?
- Vito: Oh, nothing much...
- Vito: I've been watching you and your family...
- They're chasing!
- Vito: ...the way you help one another.
- They begin to chase.
- Vito: You did an amazing job as a father...
- Vito: ...better than I did - better than I ever COULD.
- Vito: I'm very proud of you.
- Vito: I don't know what you did with the dollar, but it sure worked...
- Vito: … You should share the secret!
- THE END
- Emily walks into end-screen.
- Emily: What's this? Wait a minute! We're not finished yet!
- Back in Reunion...
- Paige: Gray Grappa, where did you go?
- Paige plays with doll.
- Emily: She's been asking me where you were all those years.
- Vito: Well, I guess I don't rightly-
- Vito: That… that doll!
- Vito: I gave it to you!
- Vito: On your birthday no less!
- Emiiy: Yes! Yes, you did! I was Paige's age, in fact!
- Vito: It's all starting to come back to me, now.
- Francois: You mean the secret?
- Vito: No, that I still can't remember...
- Vito: ...but as far my time away...
- Vito: ...THAT is a story I DO remember.
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
The Family Reunion (Family Restaurant)
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)