This is not over! It's the eighth and final restaurant in Emily's Message in a Bottle!
Level 61 - Some Time Ago... Edit
The 30th anniversary of a certain someone’s arrival on the island draws near!
- Zoey and Ziggy enter the island!
- Zoey: Vito, gosh! It's already been 30 years since you joined us...
- Vito goes to Zoey and Ziggy.
- Vito: Thirty years...
- Ziggy: So, we thought it would be nice...
- Ziggy: … to throw a party to celebrate your anniversary!
- Ziggy: Aren't you excited?
- Ziggy: You still miss your family, isn't that right, Vito?
- Vito: I don't know why - they certainly don't miss me.
- Zoey: I'm sure that's not true.
- Vito: If they did, they would have come looking for me a long time ago.
- Vito: I left them the EXACT location in my goodbye letter.
- Ziggy: Hey man, they're just on their own perhaps, that's all.
- Zoey: Maybe you'll rejoin them again in another life!
- Ziggy and Zoey leave the island.
- Vito starts his Yoga session.
- Zoey enters the island.
- Zoey: VITO!
- Vito and Zoey gave a hug.
- Zoey: Oh, my gosh! I'm so happy to see you!
- Vito: I just saw you at breakfast?
- Zoey: I know! It's been so long!
- Zoey: Oh, Vito - I was doing my dance yoga this morning and I had a vision!
- Zoey: You're going to leave the commune!
- Vito: Oh no. Trust me, Zoey, I'm NEVER leaving this place...
- Zoey: Hmm... I wouldn't be so sure.
- Zoey: Remember that vision I had for Dylan?
- Zoey: HORRIBLE.
- Vito: I thought he went back home to get a job?
- Zoey: That's what I said - 'horrible'.
Level 62 - The Flag IncidentEdit
One way or another, Parsley always manages to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
- Ziggy puts the flag. Vito enters the island.
- Vito: Uh... ZIGGY? I thought you'd retired from woodworking?
- Ziggy: I was!
- Parsley enters the island.
- Ziggy: But I'm picking up my hammer again for your party!
- Vito: Er… I don't want to put you out.
- Ziggy: t's no trouble at all, man!
- Ziggy: See? All finished!
- The flag is unbalanced.
- Ziggy: Look out!
- The flag fell down and hits Parsley!
- Vito moves Parsley to the rock.
- Parsley: Whoa... that was HEAVY, man...
- Vito: Are you okay?!
- Vito: Parsley?
- Parsley: Parsley? Who's Parsley?
- They laugh.
- Zoey ran into the island.
- Zoey: Oh my gosh! Is Parsley okay?
- Ziggy: Okay? I think he's lost it!
- Zoey: GASP! You mean he lost his memory?
- Vito: That would be a tragedy!
- Zoey: Maybe we should cancel the party.
- Ziggy: Cancel the party? No, no...
- Ziggy: He um... he's just reached a higher level of consciousness, that's all.
- Zoey: Well... if you say so...
- Zoey: Something's about to happen though - I can feel it.
- Parsley: Far out...
Level 63 - Get the Party Started!Edit
Vittorio’s 30th anniversary party is so ‘far out’!
- The party is on!
- Ziggy: I'm picking up some real good vibes from this fish, Vito.
- Zoey: This recipe is outta sight!
- Parsley: Far out...
- Vito: That reminds me...
- Vito: Did I ever tell you I have a secret recipe?
- Zoey and others: YES YOU DID, VITO!
- Ziggy: But please don't spoil the secret Vito - we like your recipe just the way it is!
- Vito: I love you guys!
- They keep dancing.
- Vito's on Yoga session. There was a message in a bottle going to the shore!
- Vito picks up the bottle!
- Ziggy and Zoey enter the island.
- Ziggy: Hey, Vito - whaddaya got there?
- Vito: I'm not sure.
- Ziggy: Whoa! Vito found a message in a bottle!
- Zoey: Oh, how romantic! Let me guess...
- Zoey: It's a message from a secret admirer...?
- Ziggy: What's it say, Vito?
- Vito: Oh, I'm sure it's nothing...
- Vito: GASP!
- Vito: It's... It's...
- Vito: It's the goodbye letter I wrote my children...
- Vito: ...thirty years ago!!
Level 64 - A Delayed MessageEdit
Truth always finds a way, even through an ocean of time.
- Ziggy: But... what's that on the back?
- Vito: 'Kome home grappa I miss u, luv Emily.'
- Vito: I can't believe it!
- Vito: For thirty years I've accused my children of writing me off!
- Vito: But all this time, it's because they never found my letter!
- Vito: Do you know what this MEANS?
- Ziggy: Er… that your granddaughter is in big trouble?
- Vito: I have to go back!
- They're setting up a boat for Vito.
- Vito enters the island.
- Vito: What are you doing?
- Ziggy: What does it look like?
- Vito: I... I... I'm not sure I want that.
- Zoey: Of course you do...
- Zoey: ...and as much it breaks our hearts to see you go...
- Zoey: ...it's what we want for you, too.
- Zoey gave Vito a hug.
- Vito: Thank you, Zoe. I mean it.
- Vito: ...but what I meant was, 'I'm not sure I want that BOAT'.
- Ziggy: Don't worry, brother!
- Ziggy: She may be old - but she's seaworthy.
- Ziggy: Parsley repaired the most himself - right, Parsley?
- Parsley: Far out, man...
Level 65 - What Really MattersEdit
It’s time for Vittorio to go where his heart belongs… He has a family to reunite.
- Zoey: I can't believe you're leaving us, man.
- Vito: It won't be forever, I promise.
- Zoey: Yeah, well... Last time you left your home, it was for thirty years.
- Vito: This is different, I PROMISE.
- Zoey leaves the island for Vito, marking the last day of island.
- Vito is about to depart!
- Zoey: Goodbye, Vito!
- Ziggy: If we don't see you again in this life, hopefully we'll see you in another!
- Ziggy: Good luck on your journey, Vito.
- Ziggy and Zoey push the boat to start departing!
- The fans wave the hand 'goodbye' to Vito!
- Zoey and Ziggy are farewell to Vito!
- Parsley: What's going on? Is Vito leaving?
- Parsley waving the hand!
- Zoey: Goodbye Vito! Stay groovy! Bon voyage!
- Parsley: Oh, boy... I don't like the looks of that most.
- Vito now left the island.
- Vito arrived back in Napoli!
- Vito: I did it! I made it back to Napoli!
- The seagulls launch to the boat.
- Vito: This old boat of mine get the job done, after all!
- After seagull touched the pole, it fell to Vito, bumping down!
- Vito: Oooooh…
- Filippo and Balky enter the beach.
- Filippo: OMG! Is that YOU Vito?
- Vito: Vito? Who's Vito?
- Finally at the reunion...
- Vito: And... That's what happened!
- Edward: Oh, that's why Emily's message was in the boat...
- Filippo: Then it took us months to find you, guys! You travel a lot, did you know that?
- Emily: But now we're all here at last... One big happy family!
- Paige shows the drawing.
- Paige: Like in my drawing!
- Thanks for playing Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle
- Here comes the song!
- Young Emily, and Vito sends the bottle to the sea.
- Emily and Vito are having fun in picnic.
- Emily celebrated the 3rd birthday with Vito made the cake.
- Paige paints the masterpiece drawing with Edward.
- Paige is the king with Balky.
- Paige rides Vito!
- Paige rides Truffles while Edward chases.
- Paige saw Edward gets the biggest fish catch!
- Paige celebrated 3rd birthday with a cake made by Emily and Edward!
- And... Emily, Vito, Edward and Paige are a big, happy family now!
- The End
- He tells me stories of the stars, of princesses and kings.
- And says when I grow up I can be, any, anything.
- We share ice cream at the park, and count the yellow trees.
- Pretend we are great pirates and we sail the seven seas.
- Or maybe we are puppies, eating food on hands and knees.
- Or maybe even flower sniffing, buzzy honeybees.
- That's how I know he loves me so, he spends his time with me.
- He is the bestest grandpa and... he will forever be!