This is the third restaurant in Emily's Message in a Bottle.
Level 11 - Italy, Here We Are!
What happened to the restaurant over all those years? Let's work together to fix it up!
- Francois, Brigid, Antonio, Edward, Evelyn, Emily, Patrick, Filippo, Paige and donkey all enter the place.
- Paige pets the donkey.
- Edward: Filippo, where is my father?
- Filippo: Oh! Balky and I are supposed to go get him!
- Filippo and Balky leave the place.
- Antonio: Edward... The restaurant...
- Evelyn: It's not so bad, really... We could fix it up.
- Francois: It's a dump.
- Emily: Francois!
- Brigid: He's merely stating the obvious, dear.
- Patrick: Mom, that's not helpful.
- Edward: Now, now everyone.
- Edward: With a little love and patience... and if we work together...
- Edward: ...we could have her back to her old self in no time! Maybe even better!
- One person visits the old place.
- "Hey, are you guys re-opening the restaurant?"
- The people visit the old place.
- Edward: Er… well, no exac-
- "HEY EVERYONE! THEY'RE REOPENING EMILIA'S PLACE!"
During the level
- Emily rebuilds the restaurant!
- Antonio repairs the oven.
- Edward: Well, the old place is looking better already.
- Antonio finishes the oven!
- Back in Napoli
- Antonio: Working here makes me feel young again!
- Brigid: Oh really...?
- Patrick: Oh, man - I do NOT need to hear stuff like that.
- Brigid and Antonio leave after they smile.
- Evelyn: I LOVE being in Napoli again.
- Emily: Could you imagine LIVING here?
- Francois: The weather is amazing!
- Emily: And the food!
- Paige: Fishies! Here, fishy, fishy, fishies!
- Paige: Where are the fishies?
- Patrick: She's taken to the place like a fish to water.
- Edward: That she has... She really has.
Level 12 - Ti Vogliamo, Napoli!
There’s only one thing the family is sure about when it comes to Napoli: they love it!
- Edward enters the place.
- Edward: Where is everyone?
- Edward thinks to act.
- Emily, Francois, Evelyn, Brigid and Paige enter the place.
- Francois: Ciao, Eduardo!
- Francois: Bo-on-gior-no!
- Emily: Ugh! I can't get over how charming Napoli is!
- Brigid: And the men are SO cuuu-
- Antonio: So WHAT, exactly?
- Brigid: Er… cuuurious. I was going to say 'curious', right ladies?
- Evelyn and Emily: Right!
- Paige: You said they were cute before, Gramma!
- Some time later...
- Emily cooks the pizza!
- Emily: Great! The pizza oven is working again!
- Emily attempts to get pizza out of the oven. It's HOT!
- Emily: Ouch!
- Emily burns!
- Edward: I user to burn myself all the time too when I was first getting started!
- Edward points to the oven peel.
- Edward: Here, you'd better use this for now.
- Emily: Smart...
- Edward wears the chef hat.
- Paige plays with young Emily doll.
- Emily: Thanks again for watching Paige, Dad.
- Edward: Of course, dear. Anytime.
- Emily and Patrick leave the place.
- Evelyn: How are you, dear?
- Edward: At the moment, I'm wondering if Filippo will be back with me father before Christmas...
- Evelyn: He can take as long as he likes. I love it here.
- Edward: I haven't seen you this happy in a long time.
- Evelyn: We used to talk about retiring here, remember?
- Edward: We still could...
- Evelyn: Yes, but that was before grandchildren.
- Edward: Don't you mean 'grandchild'?
- Evelyn: Give it time, Edward, give it time.
Level 13 - The Search Begins!
The search for Vittorio is on! Help Emily fix something for them to take with them.
- Antonio enters the place.
- Antonio: Still no sign of Filippo anywhere.
- Edward: Okay, I'll ask around...
- Edward: ...see if anyone knows where he and Poppa were staying.
- Antonio: I'll start at the village.
- Edward: I'll check the docks.
- Edward: You want to see some fishies, Paige?
- Antonio leaves the place.
- Paige: YEAH!!
- Edward: Ask your mother to pack us a lunch, and I'll take you to a VERY special place.
- Paige leaves the place, and Emily enters.
During the level
- Emily prepares lunch for Paige and Edward.
- In the dock, there was a fisherman, Edward and Emily.
- Edward: How much do you remember from that day?
- Emily: I remember it was my birthday...
- The fish jumps from the sea.
- Paige: Fishes!
- Emily: I remember him giving me the doll, watching her climb into the boat...
- Emily: Dad? In all those years, why didn't we come visit?
- Edward: Life got so busy with you and your sister...
- Edward: It went by so fast...
- Paige tries to get a fish.
- Emily: PAIGE!
- Emily tripped into a bucket getting Paige.
- Then Emily places her down.
- Emily: Oh my goodness - I am SO sorry.
- Emily: She's um... a bit obsessed with 'fishes' at the moment.
- "That's quite alright"
- "You can pick one if you want."
- The bucket has fish!
- Paige: Please, Mommy! Can I have one?
- Emily: We don't have amy place to keep them, honey.
- Paige: I could put them in the fountain, Mommy! Pleeeease?
- The fish jumps out of the bucket of water.
Level 14 - A Stranger at the Docks
Hope, nostalgia, excitement... And a stranger at the docks!
- Evelyn: Edward! Come join us, dear.
- Edward: There's been no word from Filippo.
- Antonio: He'll be here, Edward, don't worry.
- Edward: I don't know, Poppa seems pretty good at disappearing.
- Evelyn: Edward, we still don't know what happened.
- Edward: We know he never tried to contact us - not once in thirty years.
- Edward: Maybe making all this effort is a bit much, that's all.
- Emily: Don't worry, Dad. We'll take care of it - I promise.
- Evelyn and Antonio leave the place.
- Back at the docks was a fisherman and Paige.
- Paige goes to the fisherman.
- "Well, hello there."
- "Don't I know you?"
- Paige: I'm Paige!
- "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl!"
- Paige: What's your name?
- "People call me 'grandpa'.
- Paige: I have two grappa's, but one of them I never see.
- Paige: But my Grappa Edward plays with me ALL the time!
- "Say... would you like to help me catch some fish?"
Level 15 - The Long Wait
Patrick finally receives his flowers today. Unfortunately, they're not the only thing that's still missing...
- In the old Family Restaurant, Patrick places with flowers.
- Patrick: There we are! The perfect place to sell some flowers.
- Patrick: Now we only have to wait for the flowers themselves.
- Edward: And for Filippo and my father...
- Patrick: Don't worry, Edward... They should be here any minute.
- Francois: Not if they're coming by donkey...
- Paige: My pony is back!
- Filippo and Balky enter the place.
- Antonio: Filippo!
- Filippo: Everyone - I know you're wondering what I'm doing back so soon...
- Filippo: It's your father - I left him at my farm...
- Filippo: ...but when I got back, he was gone!
During the level
- Emily receives the flowers for Patrick.
- Emily: Paige, sweetie - what's that?
- Paige: Seashells Grappa gave me!
- Edward" Paige. Grandpa didn't give that to you.
- Paige: Yes, he did! Down at the docks!
- Bri9gid: Patrick - did you let Paige go down to the docks by herself!?
- Patrick: Gulp.
- EMily: Paige - you are NEVER to go ANYWHERE alone.
- Paige: But I'm not alone... Grappa is there!
- Edward: Paige, I'd like to meet this 'other' grandpa.
- Emily: Me too.
Level 16 - Old Quarrels
The arrival of the brothers was a surprise for everybody – and not exactly in a good way.
- A fisherman disappeared from the docks while Emily, Paige and Edward go to the docks.
- Emily: Paige, can you show us where this grandpa of yours is?
- Paige: I don't know...!
- Emily: Can you tell us what he looked like, sweetheart?
- Paige: He was really, really old...
- Paige: ...and smelled like Balky!
- Emily: Like Filippo's donkey?
- Edward: Well - I suppose there's nothing we can do...
- Edward: You've learned your lesson about wandering off, right Paige?
- Edward: If you want to go fishing again, you just tell your real grandpa and I'll take you.
- Paige: Promise?
- Edward: I promise.
- Paige: Can we do it right now?
- They're happy.
- The Napoli brothers enter the old place.
- Vinicio: Hello everyone! How are-
- Marco: Yes, hello. How is everyone? Good? Oh you have changed a lot.
- Marco: Okay! Let's get going then. We don't have all day.
- Evelyn: And you haven't changed a lot.
- Vinicio: Still in a rush, Marco?
- Marco: Well, I guess we're all anxious to show dad how successful we've all become!
- Vinicio: Our Poppa is alive! And soon he'll share his secret with us...
- Edward: Guys... Dad was supposed to be here but he's... gone missing... again.
- Gino: WHAT? Is this some kind of joke?
- Gino: I'm out of here.
- Gino and Vinicio leave the place.
- Marco: I don't have time for this.
- They're sad.
Level 17 - Surprise Wears Yellow
Time to meet Paige's 'other grandpa'. Could this possibly be...?
- Paige: Mommy, where did Grappa's brothers go?
- Emily: Well... sweetie...
- Emily: You know how it's not fun if you don't get what you want?
- Emily: Mommy's daddy and her uncles really want to see old grandpa.
- Emily: I think they're a little upset...
- Paige: What if old grappa comes back?
- Emily: That would certainly help.
- Evelyn, Patrick and Paige leave the place.
- Patrick enters the place.
- Patrick: Edward - have you seen Paige?
- Edward: Oh dear... I hope she's not at the docks again!
- Vito: C'mon, pony! Go! Go! Go!
- Paige: Look everyone! I found Grappa!
- An unusual pony
- Filippo enters the place.
- Filippo: Slow down, will you?
- Filippo: What's the matter guys? Don't you recognize your own father?
- Vittorio takes off the fisherman hat.
Level 18 - Lost Memories
Memories can be lost, but what about feelings? Keep an eye on Vittorio!