This is the third restaurant in Emily's Message in a Bottle.
Level 11 - Italy, Here We Are! Edit
What happened to the restaurant over all those years? Let's work together to fix it up!
- Francois, Brigid, Antonio, Edward, Evelyn, Emily, Patrick, Filippo, Paige and donkey all enter the place.
- Paige pets the donkey.
- Edward: Filippo, where is my father?
- Filippo: Oh! Balky and I are supposed to go get him!
- Filippo and Balky leave the place.
- Antonio: Edward... The restaurant...
- Evelyn: It's not so bad, really... We could fix it up.
- Francois: It's a dump.
- Emily: Francois!
- Brigid: He's merely stating the obvious, dear.
- Patrick: Mom, that's not helpful.
- Edward: Now, now everyone.
- Edward: With a little love and patience... and if we work together...
- Edward: ...we could have her back to her old self in no time! Maybe even better!
- One person visits the old place.
- "Hey, are you guys re-opening the restaurant?"
- The people visit the old place.
- Edward: Er… well, no exac-
- "HEY EVERYONE! THEY'RE REOPENING EMILIA'S PLACE!"
During the levelEdit
- Emily rebuilds the restaurant!
- Antonio repairs the oven.
- Edward: Well, the old place is looking better already.
- Antonio finishes the oven!
- Back in Napoli
- Antonio: Working here makes me feel young again!
- Brigid: Oh really...?
- Patrick: Oh, man - I do NOT need to hear stuff like that.
- Brigid and Antonio leave after they smile.
- Evelyn: I LOVE being in Napoli again.
- Emily: Could you imagine LIVING here?
- Francois: The weather is amazing!
- Emily: And the food!
- Paige: Fishies! Here, fishy, fishy, fishies!
- Paige: Where are the fishies?
- Patrick: She's taken to the place like a fish to water.
- Edward: That she has... She really has.
Level 12 - Ti Vogliamo, Napoli!Edit
There’s only one thing the family is sure about when it comes to Napoli: they love it!
- Edward enters the place.
- Edward: Where is everyone?
- Edward thinks to act.
- Emily, Francois, Evelyn, Brigid and Paige enter the place.
- Francois: Ciao, Eduardo!
- Francois: Bo-on-gior-no!
- Emily: Ugh! I can't get over how charming Napoli is!
- Brigid: And the men are SO cuuu-
- Antonio: So WHAT, exactly?
- Brigid: Er… cuuurious. I was going to say 'curious', right ladies?
- Evelyn and Emily: Right!
- Paige: You said they were cute before, Gramma!
- Some time later...
- Emily cooks the pizza!
- Emily: Great! The pizza oven is working again!
- Emily attempts to get pizza out of the oven. It's HOT!
- Emily: Ouch!
- Emily burns!
- Edward: I user to burn myself all the time too when I was first getting started!
- Edward points to the oven peel.
- Edward: Here, you'd better use this for now.
- Emily: Smart...
- Edward wears the chef hat.
- Paige plays with young Emily doll.
- Emily: Thanks again for watching Paige, Dad.
- Edward: Of course, dear. Anytime.
- Emily and Patrick leave the place.
- Evelyn: How are you, dear?
- Edward: At the moment, I'm wondering if Filippo will be back with me father before Christmas...
- Evelyn: He can take as long as he likes. I love it here.
- Edward: I haven't seen you this happy in a long time.
- Evelyn: We used to talk about retiring here, remember?
- Edward: We still could...
- Evelyn: Yes, but that was before grandchildren.
- Edward: Don't you mean 'grandchild'?
- Evelyn: Give it time, Edward, give it time.
Level 13 - The Search Begins!Edit
The search for Vittorio is on! Help Emily fix something for them to take with them.
- Antonio enters the place.
- Antonio: Still no sign of Filippo anywhere.
- Edward: Okay, I'll ask around...
- Edward: ...see if anyone knows where he and Poppa were staying.
- Antonio: I'll start at the village.
- Edward: I'll check the docks.
- Edward: You want to see some fishies, Paige?
- Antonio leaves the place.
- Paige: YEAH!!
- Edward: Ask your mother to pack us a lunch, and I'll take you to a VERY special place.
- Paige leaves the place, and Emily enters.
During the levelEdit
- Emily prepares lunch for Paige and Edward.
- In the dock, there was a fisherman, Edward and Emily.
- Edward: How much do you remember from that day?
- Emily: I remember it was my birthday...
- The fish jumps from the sea.
- Paige: Fishes!
- Emily: I remember him giving me the doll, watching her climb into the boat...
- Emily: Dad? In all those years, why didn't we come visit?
- Edward: Life got so busy with you and your sister...
- Edward: It went by so fast...
- Paige tries to get a fish.
- Emily: PAIGE!
- Emily tripped into a bucket getting Paige.
- Then Emily places her down.
- Emily: Oh my goodness - I am SO sorry.
- Emily: She's um... a bit obsessed with 'fishes' at the moment.
- "That's quite alright"
- "You can pick one if you want."
- The bucket has fish!
- Paige: Please, Mommy! Can I have one?
- Emily: We don't have amy place to keep them, honey.
- Paige: I could put them in the fountain, Mommy! Pleeeease?
- The fish jumps out of the bucket of water.
Level 14 - A Stranger at the DocksEdit
Hope, nostalgia, excitement... And a stranger at the docks!
- Evelyn: Edward! Come join us, dear.
- Edward: There's been no word from Filippo.
- Antonio: He'll be here, Edward, don't worry.
- Edward: I don't know, Poppa seems pretty good at disappearing.
- Evelyn: Edward, we still don't know what happened.
- Edward: We know he never tried to contact us - not once in thirty years.
- Edward: Maybe making all this effort is a bit much, that's all.
- Emily: Don't worry, Dad. We'll take care of it - I promise.
- Evelyn and Antonio leave the place.
- Back at the docks was a fisherman and Paige.
- Paige goes to the fisherman.
- "Well, hello there."
- "Don't I know you?"
- Paige: I'm Paige!
- "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl!"
- Paige: What's your name?
- "People call me 'grandpa'.
- Paige: I have two grappa's, but one of them I never see.
- Paige: But my Grappa Edward plays with me ALL the time!
- "Say... would you like to help me catch some fish?"
Level 15 - The Long WaitEdit
Patrick finally receives his flowers today. Unfortunately, they're not the only thing that's still missing...
- In the old Family Restaurant, Patrick places with flowers.
- Patrick: There we are! The perfect place to sell some flowers.
- Patrick: Now we only have to wait for the flowers themselves.
- Edward: And for Filippo and my father...
- Patrick: Don't worry, Edward... They should be here any minute.
- Francois: Not if they're coming by donkey...
- Paige: My pony is back!
- Filippo and Balky enter the place.
- Antonio: Filippo!
- Filippo: Everyone - I know you're wondering what I'm doing back so soon...
- Filippo: It's your father - I left him at my farm...
- Filippo: ...but when I got back, he was gone!
During the levelEdit
- Emily receives the flowers for Patrick.
- Emily: Paige, sweetie - what's that?
- Paige: Seashells Grappa gave me!
- Edward" Paige. Grandpa didn't give that to you.
- Paige: Yes, he did! Down at the docks!
- Bri9gid: Patrick - did you let Paige go down to the docks by herself!?
- Patrick: Gulp.
- EMily: Paige - you are NEVER to go ANYWHERE alone.
- Paige: But I'm not alone... Grappa is there!
- Edward: Paige, I'd like to meet this 'other' grandpa.
- Emily: Me too.
Level 16 - Old QuarrelsEdit
The arrival of the brothers was a surprise for everybody – and not exactly in a good way.
- A fisherman disappeared from the docks while Emily, Paige and Edward go to the docks.
- Emily: Paige, can you show us where this grandpa of yours is?
- Paige: I don't know...!
- Emily: Can you tell us what he looked like, sweetheart?
- Paige: He was really, really old...
- Paige: ...and smelled like Balky!
- Emily: Like Filippo's donkey?
- Edward: Well - I suppose there's nothing we can do...
- Edward: You've learned your lesson about wandering off, right Paige?
- Edward: If you want to go fishing again, you just tell your real grandpa and I'll take you.
- Paige: Promise?
- Edward: I promise.
- Paige: Can we do it right now?
- They're happy.
- The Napoli brothers enter the old place.
- Vinicio: Hello everyone! How are-
- Marco: Yes, hello. How is everyone? Good? Oh you have changed a lot.
- Marco: Okay! Let's get going then. We don't have all day.
- Evelyn: And you haven't changed a lot.
- Vinicio: Still in a rush, Marco?
- Marco: Well, I guess we're all anxious to show dad how successful we've all become!
- Vinicio: Our Poppa is alive! And soon he'll share his secret with us...
- Edward: Guys... Dad was supposed to be here but he's... gone missing... again.
- Gino: WHAT? Is this some kind of joke?
- Gino: I'm out of here.
- Gino and Vinicio leave the place.
- Marco: I don't have time for this.
- They're sad.
Level 17 - Surprise Wears YellowEdit
Time to meet Paige's 'other grandpa'. Could this possibly be...?
- Paige: Mommy, where did Grappa's brothers go?
- Emily: Well... sweetie...
- Emily: You know how it's not fun if you don't get what you want?
- Emily: Mommy's daddy and her uncles really want to see old grandpa.
- Emily: I think they're a little upset...
- Paige: What if old grappa comes back?
- Emily: That would certainly help.
- Evelyn, Patrick and Paige leave the place.
- Patrick enters the place.
- Patrick: Edward - have you seen Paige?
- Edward: Oh dear... I hope she's not at the docks again!
- Vito: C'mon, pony! Go! Go! Go!
- Paige: Look everyone! I found Grappa!
- An unusual pony
- Filippo enters the place.
- Filippo: Slow down, will you?
- Filippo: What's the matter guys? Don't you recognize your own father?
- Vittorio takes off the fisherman hat.
Level 18 - Lost MemoriesEdit
Memories can be lost, but what about feelings? Keep an eye on Vittorio!
- Edward: Poppa?
- Emily: Grandpa?
- Paige: Grappa?
- Antonio: Dad?
- Paige: Grappa!
- Emily: Grandpa!
- Emily gave Vittorio a hug/kiss!
- Emily: Grandpa, it IS you! You're alive!
- Edward picks up Paige nd places down.
- Paige: Grappa, I found gray Grappa!
- Vito: I'm sorry... do I know you?
- Edward: Poppa... it's me, Edward... Don't you remember me?
- Vito: It's a lovely home you have here, Edward.
- Vito: How long have you lived here?
- Filippo: I wanted to wait to see what would happen if he saw you guys...
- Filippo: But there's something you need to know...
During the levelEdit
- Emily has to keep an eye on Vito.
- Flipoo: When we found your father, Edward, he was next to his boat, unconscious.
- Filippo: When he woke, he didn't remember a thing...
- Edward: You mean he lost his memory!?
- Brigid: Trauma, shock...
- Evelyn: Poor thing - he doesn't remember a soul.
- Emily: Let me talk to him.
- Emily goes to Vito.
- Emily: Grandpa?
- Vito: Am I your grandfather young lady?
- Emily: You are...
- Vito: I'm sorry I don't remember you.
- Emily: That's okay, grandpa.
- Emily: It's just good to see you again.
Level 19 - Remember Me?Edit
The only person that knows Emilia’s secret ingredient is back, but…
- Vito: Okay... Let me see if I have this right.
- Vito: Antonio...
- Vito: ...Edward...
- Vito: Evelyn,
- Vito: Paige,
- Vito: Francois,
- Vito: Brigid,
- Vito: and little Evelyn .
- Vito goes to FIlippo.
- Filippo: No, no, no!
- Filippo: Francois, Patrick, Nigel, Danforth, Emily, Brittney, Fuschia, Cinnamon.
- Vito: I'm sorry, who are you again?
- Antonio: Well, one thing's for sure...
- Antonio: ...Momma's secret is as safe as ever.
- Edward: Poppa... Er, Vito...
- Edward: There's more we need to discuss.
- Edward: I know you're still processing things, so I'll go slow-
- Antonio: You have three other sons, and they all left before you got here.
- Vito is confused.
- Vito: Really? Why did they leave?
- Edward: Well, a long time ago you promised to let them in on a secret.
- Vito: I did? What was it?
- Antonio: Well, that's what we were hoping you could tell us.
- Antonio: I'm sorry, I'm afraid I haven't the faintest clue.
- Edward: It's not important now.
- Vito: My other sons - will they be back?
- Edward: I... I guess? I'm not sure...
Level 20 - One Big Happy FamilyEdit
There's only one way to bring Vito's memories back!
- At the old place, Emily cleans the flower stand while Vito and Paige makes drawings.
- Paige: Gray Grappa, how come you got here?
- Vito: Hmmm? You know, I don't really remember now...
- Vito: Oh! It has something to do with me being a grandfather.
- Paige: Am I your grandbaby?
- Vito stands up from the table.
- Vito: Well, I suppose if the nice people around here are to be believed...
- Vito: You'd be my GRAT granddaughter.
- Vito: But I can hardly be that old, can I?
- Paige stands up.
- Paige: Yeah, you can - you're like a hundred years old!
- Paige: Moommy! I drew Grandy Grappa a drawing!
- Paige shows a drawing!
- Emily: Did you see that, Grandpa Vito?
- Emily: That's you, Edward, Antonio, Marco, Vinicio, and Gino...
- Emily: ...and they're having a party together! One big happy family!
- Vito and Paige leave the place.
- At the docks, Filippo, Edward and Emily are at the docks.
- Emily: You know, this is not the reunion I was hoping for when we left Snuggford….
- Edward: No...
- Edward: ...but then again, I'm not sure you'd really want a family like ours to be reunited...
- Filippo: You know, the doctors say people who suffer traumatic memory loss...
- Filippo: ...have a chance to recover...
- Filippo: ...during...
- Filippo: ...ahem...
- Filippo: ...family reunions...
- Edward: Great...
- Emily: Great!
- Emily: You know, Paige made a drawing for grandpa Vito...
- Emily: She called it 'Happy Family'.
- Emily: It reminded me of the last time I was here... when you were all together.
- Edward thinks around.
- Edward: Oh, to heck with it!
- Edward: We'll just have to visit my brothers and convince them to return!
- Emily: Happy family reunion!
- They're excited for reunion!
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Italy, Here We Come! (Old Family Restaurant)
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.