This is the seventh and final restaurant in Emily's Hopes and Fears. Upon arrival, Patrick brought the rare flower, and Paige's blue dots are gone!
Level 61 - Kids FirstEdit
- One week later...
- Paige: C'mon, Daddy! I want to go swimming!
- Patrick goes to swimming!
- Patrick: WOOO HOOO!!
- Patrick jumps and splashes!
- Everybody's happy!
- Francois' turn!
- Francois: WOOO HOOO!!
- Francois jumps into the pool and splashes!
- Emily's turn!
- Emily: WOOO HOOO!!
- Emily's too!
- Emily, Patrick and Francois swim!
- Patrick: C'mon, Paige! C'mon!
- While Paige goes into pool, Evelyn makes sure she's careful!
- Antonio: Go on, Paige! Go on!
- Paige: Wooo hoo!
- Emily swims to Paige and carry.
- Patrick and Paige swim.
- Sharon and Grace enter the place with a cake.
- Emily: Thank you for brining Grace, Sharon.
- Paige goes out of the pool, while Francois sinks into pool.
- Sharon: I'm just so glad to see you two reunited!
- Sharon places the cake at the counter.
- Sharon: And Paige - healthy as a horse!
- Sharon: Hang on here - I'm having a genuine emotion.
- Paige and Grace dance!
- Sharon: Okay! It's passed!
- Emily has a present for Paige. Paige opens the present. It has T-shirt with flower!
- Paige: Wow! T-shirt with my flower!
Level 62 - OverachieverEdit
- Paige: Allison!
- Allison, Daniel, Connor, and John enter the place.
- Allison gave Paige a hug!
- John: Fascinating - she looks to have made a complete recovery.
- John: And all because of a flower, you say?
- Paige: Daddy found it way, way, way up north in eximo country.
- Daniel: I'm not surprised at all - native peoples have much to teach us still about the healing arts.
- John: Mr. And Mrs. O'Malley, with your permission, I'd like to run some tests.
- Patrick: I'm sorry, but now's not a good time. My daughter and I have some catching up to do.
- Paige: Please, Daddy!
- Paige: I want to help Allison!
- Daniel: Her case is very unique Mr. O'Malley - it could be of great benefit to the world of medicine.
- Patrick: Why don't we start by showing them the flower?
- They leave the place but Emily and Allison.
- Emily: Allison, I wanted to thank you.
- Allison: I feel like I wasn't any help at all.
- Emily: Thank you for not giving up on Paige.
- Allison and Emily hug! Then, Allison leaves the place.
- Patrick and Paige play tickle!
- Emily: So Francois, be honest - did you ever think Patrick would make it back with that flower?
- Francois: To be honest, I thought he'd be eaten by wolves five miles out of town.
- Francois: You said "be honest".
- Tapeesa and Chief enter the place.
- Tapeesa: You made it back here alive!
- Patrick: Tapeesa! Chief! And little Patika! What are you doing in Snuggford?
- Tapeesa: We heard you speak so highly of your home we decided to see it for ourselves.
- Patrick: This is my wife, Emily, my daughter, Paige, and out friend, Francois.
- Patrick: These are the ice-people who saved Daddy from becoming a popsicle...
- Emily: Will you join us for dinner?
- Chief: Another time - we are on our way to a tour of the chocolate factory.
- Tapeesa: But we will be in town for a while...
- Tapeesa and Chief leave the place.
Level 63 - Clean Up Time!Edit
- Paige and Grace play!
- Emily: SIGH... did you ever think things would get back to normal, Patrick?
- Patrick: Of course - I was counting on it...
- Emily: Good...
- Emily: ...because it's garbage day, the downstairs toilet is leaking and the dryer is making a funny noise.
- Patrick: I will VERY happily get to work on all of that, for a small fee.
- Emily and Patrick kiss each other.
- Patrick, Grace and Paige go inside.
During the levelEdit
- Emily throws away the junk that's in the restaurant.
- Paige and Grace go outside.
- Sharon enter the place.
- Sharon: Grace dear, time for your literature and humanities class.
- Emily: Thanks again for letting Grace come over.
- Francois enter the place
- Sharon: Our pleasure. It's just nice to have things back to normal around here.
- The truck come to Emily's Place again!
- *Whoomp Whoomp*
- Rusty and Mack visit the place again.
- Sharon: I told you last time - we have a noise ordinance in this neighborhood.
- Sharon: I want you to remove that monstrosity at once!
- Rusty: Easy Fancy Nancy - we're just here for quick visit.
- Sharon and Grace leave the place.
- Rusty: Told ya he would make it!
- Patrick: Rusty and Mack... Emily told me you'd stopped by but I thought you were long gone.
- Patrick and Mack hug!
- And Rusty gave Patrick a hug!
- Mack: Yeah, well... We decided to stick around...
- Mack: Turns out Ma kinda likes the place, right Ma?
- Rusty: Don't push it Mack!
- They're happy!
- Rusty: Say... How's your daughter?
- Patrick: She's better than ever.
- Paige jumps!
- Rusty: I always knew you would find the flower! Can... can I smell it?
- Patrick: I'll take you to my shop...
- Emily: ...and afterwards, you'll stay for dinner.
- Mack: Won't it bug your neighbor if I leave my truck there?
- Patrick: Probably.
- They're ecstatic!
- Patrick: Say... Talking of flowers...
- Patrick: How are they doing? Did you check on them while I was gone?
- Emily: Everything's under control, right Francois?
- And they're happy!
Level 64 - The Product ChallengeEdit
- The monk and little monk visit Emily's Place.
- Monk: I'm tired... Can't we just find a luxury hotel for the night?
- Little Monk: We're monks, remember? We took a vow of poverty.
- Monk: Okay, a bed n' breakfast, then.
- Patrick goes to the monks.
- Little Monk: Patrick! There you are!
- Little monk gives a tooth brush to Patrick.
- Little Monk: You forgot your toothbrush.
- Patrick: Well... uhm... thanks.
- Little Monk: Is it okay if we sit down for a minute?
- Monk: It was kind of a long journey...
- Patrick: Sure!
- Patrick places the monks to the carpet.
- Paige and Patrick go inside.
- The monks wake up.
- Emily goes inside and quickly goes outside.
- Patrick goes outside.
- Patrick: So...
- Patrick: You come all this way to give me back my toothbrush?
- Monk: The Big Guy said it would be a good exercise in humility.
- Little Monk: Really, I think he wanted to know if you made it back to your daughter okay.
- Patrick: Thanks guys, everything turned out really well.
- Patrick: Emily, these are the people who helped me during the last step of my journey to find the flower.
- Emily gave the little monk a hug!
- And she gave the monk a hug too!
- Emily: We were just about to go out to dinner. Please, join us.
- Patrick: Our treat - and afterwards you can stay here until you're ready to go back.
- Little Monk: Deal!
- Monk: Think it's okay if I order a burger?
- Little Monk: I won't say anything if you don't!
Level 65 - MemoryEdit
- Little Monk: Ommmmmmm!
- Newly-single Angela, and Kate, enter the place.
- Angela: Shhhh...
- Little Monk: Ommmmm! Ommmmm!
- Angela and Kate: OMMMMMMM!
- Patrick and Paige go outside!
- Paige jump to Kate's hands!
- Paige: Auntie Kate!
- Paige goes to Angela! Kate hugs Emily!
- Paige: Auntie Angela!!
- Kate gave Patrick a hug! Emily gave Angela a hug for great girls!
- Kate: Good to see you alive, big brother.
- The monks go inside.
- Emily: Angela! I'm so happy you're here. Where's Jimmy?
- Angela: That's A LONG story. I'll tell you over the dinner. Deal?
- Angela: Right now we just want to enjoy our favorite niece, right Paige?
- Paige jumps to Angela again, before the dinner!
During the levelEdit
- Emily memorizes the customers' orders.
- Patrick and Paige are at nighttime bedroom.
- Patrick: It's time for your bedtime story Pumpkin!
- Paige: FLOWER STORY! FLOWER STORY!
- Patrick: Which one do you want me to read, Pumpkin?
- Paige: Daddy hero story!
- Patrick: It was during the hottest summer EVER, in a small town called Snuggford...
- Daddy is my hero
- Thanks for playing Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears!
Ending: Daddy hero storyEdit
- Patrick and Paige now reading!
- There was Paige in the pool, with her parents.
- Emily and the Monks enter the story room.
- Suddenly, when Paige got blue spots, Allison has no idea what she had.
- And before Patrick leaves on his journey, he had the helmet, leaving Emily and Paige in the hospital.
- During the Lumber Mill, Patrick take the customer up.
- After Lumber Mill, he continued his journey, when the Polar Bear tries to crave Patrick and Tapeesa,
they saved from the freeze!
- After that, he found a path to the Monastery. He reaches the end-of-line where he become a prayer as the Monks.
- Finally, when Patrick reaches the flower, the butterflies carried Patrick back up to the surface.
- And Patrick went back home with the flower, in the hospital, having Paige smell the flower! What a creative story!
- Emily and Patrick stands up.
- Emily: Hmmm, is that really how it happened?
- Little Monk: ...Yeah... That's pretty much how I recall it...
- Now they're at Emily's Garden.
- Little Monk: We really should be going now...
- Emily give the little monk a final, happy hug before he leaves!
- And Emily gave the monk a final, happy hug before he leaves with little monk!
- Monk: Bye bye!
- Monks try to leave.
- There was a suddenly unknown - Filippo Napoli!
- Filippo: Please help! I need to get to a man named Edward. I have something important to tell him!
- Monk: I don't know an Edward, but the High Priest always says "What you seek is just around the corner".
- Filippo: ...Thanks!
- Filippo now gets the donkey, and the monks are now heading out from Emily's Place, back to Monastery!
- Filippo has with the Donkey! And they're off to a sneak peak!
- To be continued...
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Emily's Garden II
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.