This is the fourth restaurant in Emily's Honeymoon Cruise.
- 1 Episode 4: Entertaining Possibilities
- 2 Episode 7: Not Entertained
- 3 Episode 17: End-ertainment
- 4 Epilogue
Episode 4: Entertaining Possibilities
- Target: 1200; Expert: 1400
- Emily: Mom?! Dad?! Does everyone I know work on this ship?
- Edward: It's only temporary, dear.
- Edward: Jimmy has some staff issues and we all jumped in.
- Patrick: Leave it to Jimmy to buy a cruise ship without a staff.
- Evelyn: Actually, it's been a fun project for your Father and me.
- Evelyn: We've been fixing up. Haven't we, dear?
- Edward: Mostly, I've been fixing, and you've been passing.
- Evelyn: That's your Father. Always the joker.
- Evelyn: Sit, relax. We'll get you some food.
- Target: 1200; Expert: 1400
- Emily and Patrick enter the lounge.
- Evelyn: Hey darlings, what can I get for you today?
- Emily: Who are you? And what have you done with my mother?
- Evelyn: Very funny, I'm just happy, is that okay with you?
During the level
- Emily and Patrick do a little dance by the magic! Take a picture!
- Emily: What's up with Mom? She's acting weird.
- Edward: *Sigh* She found out John Tones will be coming here to perform.
- Emily: John Tones! The singer?!
- Edward: The one and only.
- Edward: Or to quote your mother, John Tones! the most amazing singer in the world!
- Emily: Didn't she date him? I mean, before he was famous?
- Emily: Well, and before she fell in love with you?
- Edward: Wait? What? She's in love with me? Would you do me a favor and remind her?
- Target: 2000; Expert: 2450
- Patrick enters the lounge.
- Patrick: Ten roses for our tenth day of marriage.
- Emily: Has it been ten days already? You're so sweet.
- Evelyn: TESTING!!! 1 2 3!!!
- The roses are scattered.
- Evelyn: Oh! I didn't mean to startle you. Don't worry. I'll find them all!
During the level
- Evelyn has to find 10 roses for Emily and Patrick.
- Evelyn: Here you go, sweetie.
- Evelyn: Try to hold onto your wife a little tighter than you held onto those roses.
- Emily: Oh, Mom! He knows I'm not going anywhere.
- Emily: Though...
- Emily: You're so thoughtful, and I didn't get you anything.
- Patrick: I've got you. What else do I need?
- Emily and Patrick kiss.
- Emily: Oh, Mom! He knows I'm not going anywhere.
- Evelyn: Give it another 30 years, honey.
- Target: 2200; Expert: 2700
- Evelyn: Oh. He's going to hate this place.
- Edward: Honey, I'm sure everything will be just fine.
- Evelyn: Edward! He isn't the kid we knew: singing in bars and at retirement parties...
- Evelyn: This is John Tones! He plays Vegas and Atlantic City!
- Evelyn: I heard the Queen of England asked for a private show.
- Evelyn: The Queen, Edward!
- Edward: I'm sure he knows the Queen won't be on this cruise.
- Evelyn: Edward! Just look at this place! He'll think we're bumpkins.
- Evelyn: I'm sorry, Edward, I just want everything to be perfect.
- Edward: I know, dear. I know.
- Edward: Let me fix the welcome sign on stage.
During the day
- Edward has to build a welcome sign.
- Emily: Wow, Dad, you really improved the look of this place.
- Edward: Thanks, Darling. It wasn't easy but things are starting to shape up.
- Evelyn: HEY! I helped too, I...
- Evelyn: I... Are you sure it looks okay, Emily?
- Emily: Mom. Trust me, you guys did an amazing job.
- Evelyn: John Tones. After all these years! I wonder if he remembers me.
- Target: 2100; Expert: 2500
- Evelyn and Edward enter the lounge.
- Evelyn: John! You're really here!
- John: I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, beautiful. You are?
- Evelyn: It's me, Evelyn!
- Edward: And me, Edward. We worked together at that rundown restaurant. Senior year, remember?
- John thinks.
- John: Edward! Hey! Great to see you again!
- Evelyn: John! You remember Edward, but not me?!
- Evelyn: I was your girlfriend! You told me I had the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen!
- John: Oh! Evelyn! Of course!
- John: Wow, you're still as beautiful as the day we met.
- Evelyn: Oh, stop.
- John Tones left.
- John Tones returns. He and Evelyn look at the sign.
- Evelyn: Oh, John! Stop it!
- Emily: Are you all right, Dad?
- Edward: I'm fine. It's just the idea of looking at those two the entire trip. *sigh*
- Evelyn: John!
- Edward: But Emily, are YOU all right? You aren't as chipper as you usually are.
- Emily: Dad. You always know, don't you?
- Emily: It's Patrick. Everything is great, but it's like he's got our whole lives planned out.
- Edward: And you don't? You've always been my girl with the plan!
- Edward: Patrick is a reasonable guy.
- Edward: If something's bothering you, just find a quiet place and talk to him.
- Evelyn: Oh, John!
- Emily: Oh Dad!
- Emily goes into the kitchen.
- Emily: Thanks, Dad. You're the best.
- Emily kisses her dad.
Episode 7: Not Entertained
- Target: 1600; Expert: 1800
- Back in Piano Lounge...
- Emily: Dad! I tried to talk to him, I really did.
- Emily: I just don't understand his obsession with kids.
- Emily: Were you in a hurry to start a family when you and Mom got married?
- Edward: That's very nice, dear...
- Emily: DAD!
- Edward: I'm sorry, Emily, my mind is kind of preoccupied...
- Emily: Mom. Can we talk about something?
- Emily: I tried to talk to Dad, but his head is someplace else.
- John: This song goes out to a certain redhead with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.
- Evelyn: He is quite dreamy, isn't he?
- Emily: Mom?! Didn't you hear a word I said?
- Evelyn: Yes dear. Go ask your father.
- Emily leaves the lounge.
- Target: 2000; Expert: 2450
- Emily enters the lounge.
- She's looking for her mother.
- Emily: Dad? Where's Mom?
- Edward: Isn't that the million dollar question?
- Edward: Our old friend, John said something about finding some "decent grub on this lousy little boat".
- Edward: Your mother volunteered to help him track down some supplies that are up to his standards.
- Emily: Well, I know that Jimmy picked up some supplies when we went back to the beach.
- Edward thought: Along with a lot more passengers. I have a bad feeling about tonight.
- Edward: Were you trying to tell me something earlier, sweetie?
- Emily: I... er... It can wait. How about I hang out and see if Mom comes back?
- Edward: Yeah. Do that. It'd be nice to have some company.
During the level
- Edward has to receive 8 packages.
- Evelyn and John enter the lounge.
- Edward: Found everything you needed down there?
- John: Not really, but beggars can't be choosers.
- John: No offense, but the grub around here isn't exactly up to my standards.
- Evelyn: We sent up everything decent we could find. Did you get it all?
- Edward: I remember when you were happy with a greasy burger and a cheap drink.
- John: That was a long time ago. I only eat Wagyu beef now, and I prefer Dom Perignon.
- Edward: Yeah. Well, I'm sure Jimmy wasn't expecting such a big... shot like you.
- John: We'll just have to make due.
- Target: 2500; Expert: 2800
- John: Hey, Eddie, old chum.
- Edward: Edward...
- John: Yeah. Look Eddie. We picked up some of my entourage when we swung by the beach.
- John: Be sure they're properly taken care of, would you?
- Edward: Like I do for every customer, you mean?
- John: They're bigshots, Eddie! I'm sure you know how to handle them!
During the level
- Edward has to serve friends.
- Emily left.
- John: Hey Eddie. You didn't do too shabby.
- John: Keep it up, and maybe someday you can get a real job.
- John: Evelyn, baby! Come meet the gang!
- Evelyn: Hi everyone!!!
- "Nice, John. But don't you normally like then younger?"
- Edward: Excuse me, but I think you insulted my wife.
- "You telling me this foxy momma is your wife?"
- "Now that makes more sense, an old broad for an old loser."
- Edward gets angry, and he slaps his face.
- Evelyn: Edward!
- John: Look at my old friend. Keep that up, and someone might actually mistake you for a man.
- Target: 1500; Expert: 1850
- Emily enters.
- Emily: I heard about your little outburst.
- Edward: Outburst? Emily. I punched a guy.
- Emily: Do you want to talk about it?
- Edward: I don't know what happened. I'm usually so calm and logical.
- Edward: John! He acts like everyone exists for his amusement.
- Edward: And the way he talks to your mother...
- Edward: I can't believe I let those jerks get to me.
- Emily: It sounds to me like you were defending Mom's honor.
- Edward: Yeah. I'm not sure she sees it that way. She isn't speaking to me.
- Edward: Sorry, Emily. I know I haven't been much help to you these last few days.
- Emily: I'm a big girl now. I shouldn't run to my dad whenever something goes wrong.
- Emily kisses Edward.
During the level
- Emily uses a magic hat to do a magic trick with a suit! Take a picture!
- John Tones left.
- Emily: Hey, Mom. You gonna stay mad at Dad forever?
- Evelyn: Of course not. He's my husband. Besides you and your sister, there's no one I love more in the world.
- Emily: You mean, you don't wish you married John Tones?
- Evelyn: That kind of freedom only seems appealing on the surface.
- Evelyn: At the end of the day, your dad might not be that glamorous,
- Evelyn: but he's glamorous enough for me...
- Evelyn: There's no one in the world who even comes close.
- Emily: So, when are you going to let Dad know that?
- Evelyn: I know he should suffer a little longer. After all, he hit a man!
- Evelyn: Your dad! I never know he had it in him!
- Emily: You're really something, you know that, Mom?
- Target: 2200; Expert: 2400
- Evelyn: Sweetheart. You look like you have something on your mind.
- Evelyn: Is it Patrick? Wait. Where is Patrick?
- Emily cries!
- Emily: Oh Mom! We had a huge fight!
- Emily: He said he wanted to start a family and I just lost it!
- Evelyn: There, there, dear.
- Evelyn: When your Dad and I got married, all he could talk about was kids.
- Emily: Really? What did you want?
- Evelyn: We were so young! I wanted to party!
- Emily: But he changed your mind?
- Evelyn: Not really. One day it was the last thing I wanted. The next, I could think of nothing better.
- Evelyn: You'll see. These things have a way of working themselves out.
- Emily: First, we both have to be in the same room. I wonder where he is.
- Evelyn: Maybe he went to talk to his mom like you?
- Emily: Could be, now I just need to figure out what to say.
- Evelyn: John, I really need to apologize for Edward's behavior.
- Evelyn: He's not violent. Ever. He's always told me logic is the only way to solve problems.
- Evelyn: I'm just... I'm not sure what happened. I'm sorry.
- Edward enters.
- John: Want to make it up to me?
- Evelyn: Of course!
- John: Give me some sugar, baby.
- John and Evelyn gave a kiss!
- Evelyn did something to John.
- John: ...
- Evelyn: I'll deal with you later!
- Evelyn: Edward! Edward!
- John: I think I might have misread some signals here...
- John and they leave.
Episode 17: End-ertainment
- Target: 2300; Expert: 2800
- Emily and Patrick are back in the lounge.
- Emily: Mom? What happened? I thought you weren't mad at Dad.
- Evelyn: I wasn't. I'm not.
- Evelyn: John kissed me and your father saw it.
- Emily: Mom!! How could you do such a thing?!
- Jimmy: Sorry to butt in, toots, but I think she said John kissed her, not the other way around.
- Jimmy: Although I could have seen that coming a mile away.
- Emily: Are you okay? Do you want us to go look for him?
- Evelyn: I've looked everywhere.
- Evelyn: To be honest, I could really use some help with the talent show.
- Emily: Of course! It'll be just like old times!
- Jimmy leaves the lounge.
- Emily is now the cleaner!
During the level
- Evelyn has to receive 6 packages from Chuck,.
- Jimmy enters the lounge. He opens the packages.
- Some time later...
- Evelyn: Wow, Jimmy. You sure are expecting a lot of people for the talent show.
- Jimmy: We said a ton of tickets and lots a people have signed up with an act.
- Jimmy: It's going to be quite the show. You wouldn't want to miss it.
- Evelyn: No, but it looks like Edward will. Where could he be hiding?
- Emily: It's a pretty big ship, Mom. He could be anywhere.
- Patrick: I'm going to go look for him. Leave it to me!
- Emily: My hero!
- Target: 1900; Expert: 2150
- Evelyn: So, did you and Patrick get a chance to talk?
- Emily: It's more complicated than ever. He got a job offer!
- Evelyn: That's wonderful. Isn't it?
- Emily: Yes? No? I don't know. Mom, I'm so confused.
- Evelyn: I'll let you in on a little secret, darling. So is everybody.
- Jimmy, Francois and all others enter the stage.
- Jimmy: Ladies and Gents, thanks for coming out for the first annual cruise ship passenger talent show!
- Evelyn: That's quite the mouthful.
- Jimmy: First up, Francois and Josh with some medieval sword fighting.
Before the level
- Sword fighting is again! There are 2 sequences instead of 3!
- First: Yellow, Yellow, Yellow
- Last: Blue, Blue, Yellow, Red
- Francois dies!
- Jimmy: That was cool, wasn't it? But the fun doesn't stop there.
- Francois revives!
- Francois, Jimmy, and others leave the lounge.
- Emily and Patrick kiss.
- Evelyn: Well? Did you find him?
- Patrick: No. And I looked everywhere. If he's hiding, he found a good spot.
- Emily: It's a cruise ship. How many places are there to hide?
- Patrick: Emily, it's crazy out there. The hallway is full of people rehearsing.
- Patrick: On top of that, one of the lifeboats is missing, so your Dad doesn't even have to be on the boat...
- Target: 2150; Expert: 2300
- And now for another show!
- Jimmy, and others enter the place.
- Jimmy: Next up... well, would you look at that.
- Jimmy: It's my lovely wife showing off her fashion sense.
- Angela and others enter the lounge.
- Jimmy steps off the stage.
- Angela: Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present my newest fashion line: 'Sailing the Seven Seas'.
During the level
- Angela has to photo 6 pictures.
- Patrick, Evelyn, and Emily watch the stage.
- Jimmy: Isn't she something?
- Angela is happy!
- Jimmy, Angela and others leave the lounge.
- Evelyn: I can't believe your Father missed that.
- Evelyn: This is getting ridiculous.
- Evelyn: I'm sorry, Edward! I'm sorry!
- Target: 2200; Expert: 2500
- Jimmy and others enter the lounge for the next show.
- Jimmy: Now I have something really special for you.
- Brigid and Antonio enter the lounge to stage.
- Jimmy: Direct from the luxurious pools of our very own spa,
- Jimmy: I give you Brigid and Antonio, playing, umm... the banjo and the harmonica?
- Jimmy: Oh, who would have guessed it? A ho-down.
- Brigid: It's a violin and a flute, you fool.
- Jimmy: Oh! That makes much more sense.
- Antonio: I guess music isn't his thing.
- Brigid and Antonio start the music.
During the level
- Francois' crazy snorkel adventure. Take a picture!
- Emily and Evelyn continue watching. Jimmy enter the stage.
- Jimmy: Wonderful! Such great artists!
- Jimmy: Well, umm. Unless there's anyone else...
- Jimmy: I could have swam...
- Brigid and Antonio leave the lounge.
- Jimmy: Aw yes! One more. And they could use a volunteer from the audience.
- Jimmy: Evelyn? Could you come up here?
- Evelyn enter the stage. Jimmy gives a ticket to Evelyn.
- Evelyn reads.
- Evelyn: E... Edward... and the Studs?
- Elvis, Edward, and the Studs enter the lounge to stage.
- Target: 2500; Expert: 2900
- Edward and Evelyn enter the stage.
- Edward: May I have this dance, milady?
- Evelyn: But, you never dance!
- Edward and Evelyn dance.
During the dance
- Follow the sequence.
- First: Red, Yellow, Blue
- Second: Yellow, Blue, Red, Red
- Final: Red, Red, Red, Yellow, Blue
- Elvis and the Studs leave the stage.
- Edward and Evelyn kiss.
- Evelyn: Oh Edward. I'm so sorry. The way I behaved with John...
- Evelyn: What you saw... I never wanted him to kiss me.
- Edward and Evelyn do the final dance.
- Edward: Yeah. I figured that out when you hit him.
- Evelyn: I wouldn't trade my life with you for anything in the world.
- Edward: Are you sure? Not for fame and fortune?
- Evelyn: Never.
- Edward: Not even for someone like Elvis?
- Evelyn: I think he's pretty happy with Betty.
- Evelyn and Edward kiss again. Jimmy enters the lounge.
- Jimmy: Nothing to see here folks. Thanks for being such a wonderful audience, and...
- Edward and Evelyn step off the stage. Patrick stands up.
- Patrick: Wait! One more act! Wait!
- Jimmy: I guess we have another act...
- Emma and Eric enter the lounge to stage.
- Patrick: Emily... You and I were pretty surprised to find our entire family on this boat.
- Patrick: Most couples get to go away from it all on their honeymoon?!
- Patrick: Needless to say, things haven't exactly gone according to plan.
- Patrick: You and I got in a huge fight.
- Patrick: And I got stranded on an island.
- Patrick: ...we both had to work during our honeymoon...
- Patrick: ...on top of that I received a job offer that would mean I'd hardly see you...
- Patrick: ...and that's only the things that happened to us.
- Patrick: Emily? Will you join me up here?
- Emma and Eric leave the stage.
- Emily enters the stage.
- Patrick: Still it was absolutely perfect to me, because I got to spend time with you.
- Patrick: And that's why I'm turning down the WWFA. The only life I want is the one with you beside me.
- Emily and Patrick gave their final kiss.
- Josh: Land Ho! We've reached Snuggford!
- The ship has docked to Snuggford.
- Emily: You gave up your dream-job to be with me...
- Patrick: There'll be other jobs, but there's only one of you.
- Emily and Patrick gave a kiss.
- Emily: I'm glad we're home...
- Josh, Francois, Kate, Angela, Jimmy, Edward, Evelyn, Antonio, and Brigid: Me too!
- End of Piano Lounge, rolling credits.
|Fabulous Angela Contents|
|GameHouse Original Stories|
|Delicious Emily||Main cast||Emily O'Malley|
|Delicious 2||Francois Truffaut, Antonio Napoli, Norma, Ziggy|
|Delicious: Emily's Tea Garden||Brad|
|Delicious: Emily's Taste of Fame||Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler|
|Delicious: Emily's Holiday Season||Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Richard Green, Paul|
|Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories||Hunter, Stacey|
|Delicious: Emily's True Love||Jimmy, Jean-Paul, Chuck, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia|
|Delicious: Emily's Big Surprise||n/a|
|Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding||Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling|
|Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise||(Coming soon)|
|Delicious: Emily's New Beginning|
|Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home||Sharon Stepford, Grace Stepford, Billy Beauford, Billy Beauford Jr., Aaron Mahoney, Marissa Mahoney, Enid Templeton, Earnest Templeton, Samantha Beauford, Moon Blossom, Hemingway, Sun Lotus|
|Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears||Allison Heart, Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, John Summers|
|Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle||Gino Napoli, Marco Napoli, Vinicio Napoli, Vittorio Napoli, Bianca Napoli, Arabella|
|Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol||Mary Claus, Jenny Garcia, George, Holly, Brad, Myra, Amanda|
|Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life||Tina, Gina, Susan, Andy, Mary-Lynn, Stacey, Britney, Dr. Goldman, Elaine|
|Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads||Nora, Bob, Levi, Mike, Chad Stepford, Abigail, Sam|
|Delicious: Emily's Road Trip||Tully Anderson, Alfred (Alfie) Anderson|
|Delicious: Emily's Bed and Breakfast|
|Fabulous Angela||Fabulous: Angela's Sweet Revenge||Angela Napoli, Virginia Hills, Amber "Kitty" Jackson, Jenny Garcia, Killian Murrray, Yum-mee, Sally|
|Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever||Cindy, Peter, Magic Max, Lori, Celine, Viola, Bruna, Victoria, Yuna, Truly, Eric, Bob|
|Fabulous: Angela's High School Reunion||Chloe Morgan, Emily O'Malley, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Fran Handford, Janet Morgan, Matt Miller, Principal Morgan, Mrs. Stanhope, Keith Miller|
|Fabulous: Angela's Wedding Disaster||Sebastian Worth, Caroline, Yuki Nishimura, Josh Erwin|
|Fabulous: Angela's True Colors||Noemie, Michelle, Sally Milligan, Francois Truffaut|
|Fabulous: New York to LA||Kelly Harper|
|Heart's Medicine||Heart's Medicine: Season One||Allison Heart, Ruth Phelps, Daniel Summers, Chance Foley, John Summer, Robin Fisher, Connor McCoy|
|Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal||Emily O'Malley, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher|
|Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat||Victor Hamilton, Mathilda Heart, Ryan Maples, Sam, Stan Theman|
|Heart's Medicine: Doctor's Oath and onward||(Coming soon)|
|Dr. Cares||Dr. Cares: Pet Rescue 911||Amy Cares, Emily O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Lisa Fox, Jack Hawkins, Newton, Crystal Upton, Killian Murray, Jasper Kingsley, Sherman, Regina Kingsley, Mr. Kingsley, Jade Kingsley, Patrick O'Malley|
|Dr. Cares: Amy's Pet Clinic|
|Dr. Cares: Family Practice||Heather Fox, Maria, Alice Cares|
|Dr. Cares Season 4 (coming soon)||(TBA)|
|Amber's Airline||Amber's Airline: High Hopes||Amber Hope, Elise Derno, Pamela Idalgo, Karen Scottfield, Emily O'Malley, Allison Heart|
|Amber's Airline: 7 Wonders||Angela Napoli, Jenny Garcia|
|Parker and Lane||Parker and Lane: Criminal Justice||Lily Parker, Victor Lane|
|Parker and Lane: Twisted Minds|
|Sally's Salon||Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets||Sally Milligan, Francois Truffaut, Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Angela Napoli, Allison Heart, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Jenny Garcia|
|Sally's Salon: Kiss and Make Up||April, Helen, Nathan, Finn, Britney, Hugh J. Rump, Tilly, Rachel, Vincent|
|Maggie's Movies||Maggie's Movies - Camera, Action||Maggie Welles|
|Maggie's Movies: Second Shot|
|Primrose Lake||Welcome to Primrose Lake||Jenny Carlyle, Jessica Carlyle|
|Primrose Lake: Twists of Fate|
|Others||Cathy's Crafts||Cathy Bradford, Emily O'Malley, Paige O'Malley|
|Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion||Mary Vanderworth, Emily O'Malley, Richard Vanderworth, Topsy Vanderworth, Jennifer, Peter, Sophie Vanderworth, Tony, Dorothea Lowery, Luigi, Morey|
|The Love Boat||Angela Napoli, Captain Stubing, Dr. Adam Bricker, Burl "Gopher" Smith, Isaac Washington, Julie McCoy, Emily O'Malley, Henrik "Henry" Boden, Stacey Skoggstad, Aubrey Skoggstad, Brad Brockway, Sandy Rytell, Lorraine Hoffman, Ronald "Ron" Baker, Jenny O'Brien|
|The Love Boat: Second Chances||Sally Milligan, Francois Truffaut, Buddy Stanfield, Ellen Edwards, Helen Edwards, Denise Fredericks, Bert Fredericks|
|Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold||Mortimer Beckett, Kate O'Malley|
|Hotel Ever After: Ella's Wish||Ella Centola|
|Dynasty Warriors/Orochi series|
|Wei||Man Chong/滿寵, Xun You/荀攸, Cao Xiu/曹休, Li Dian/李典, Cao Ren/曹仁, Yue Jin/樂進, Pang De/龐徳, Cai Wenji/蔡文姫, Zhang He/張郃, Dian Wei/典韋, Yu Jin/于禁, Xu Chu/許褚, Zhang Liao/張遼, Xu Huang/徐晃, Jia Xu/賈詡, Xun Yu/荀彧, Wang Yi/王異, Cao Pi/曹丕, Zhenji/甄姫, Cao Cao/曹操, Guo Jia/郭嘉, Xiahou Dun/夏侯惇, Xiahou Yuan/夏侯淵|
|Wu||Two Qiaos (Xiaoqiao/小喬, Daqiao/大喬), Sun Ce/孫策, Zhou Yu/周瑜, Sun Jian/孫堅, Lu Xun/陸遜, Sun Quan/孫権, Sun Shangxiang/孫尚香, Ling Tong/凌統, Huang Gai/黄蓋, Gan Ning/甘寧, Taishi Ci/太史慈, Zhou Tai/周泰, Lu Meng/呂蒙, Xu Sheng/徐盛, Cheng Pu/程普, Ding Feng/丁奉, Bu Lianshi/步練師, Han Dang/韓當, Zhu Ran/朱然, Lu Su/魯肅|
|Shu||Liu Bei/劉備, Guan Yu/關羽, Zhang Fei/張飛, Zhao Yun/趙雲, Zhuge Liang/諸葛亮, Zhou Cang/周倉, Guan Yinping/關銀屏, Bao Sanniang/鮑三娘, Liu Shan/劉禪, Guan Xing/關興, Zhang Bao/張苞, Fa Zheng/法正, Ma Dai/馬岱, Pang Tong/龐統, Huang Yueying/黄月英, Xu Shu/徐庶, Wei Yan/魏延, Huang Zhong/黄忠, Guan Ping/關平, Ma Chao/馬超, Jiang Wei/姜維, Guan Suo/關索, Xingcai (星彩)|
|Jin||Sima Yi/司馬懿, Xin Xianying/辛憲英, Zhuge Dan/諸葛誕, Sima Zhao/司馬昭, Wen Yang/文鴦, Guo Huai/郭淮, Deng Ai/鄧艾, Zhang Chunhua/張春華, Zhong Hui/鍾會, Jia Chong/賈充, Sima Shi/司馬師, Wang Yuanji/王元姫, Xiahou Ba/夏侯覇|
|Other Forces||Diaochan/貂蟬, Lu Bu/呂布, Dong Zhuo/董卓, Yuan Shao/袁紹, Zhang Jiao/張角, Meng Huo/孟獲, Zhurong/祝融, Zuo Ci/左慈, Chen Gong/陳宮, Lu Lingqi/呂玲綺|
|Disney Princesses (in progress)|
|Elsa, Anna Bjorgman, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Sofia, Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Tiana, Moana, Aurora, Fa Mulan, Merida, Pocahontas|
|Snow White franchise||Snow White/Margaretha von Waldeck|
|Cinderella franchise||Original||Queen Cinderella, Prince/King Charming, Chad Charming, Lady Tremaine, Fairy Godmother, Drizella Tremaine, Anastasia Tremaine|
|Dreams Come True|
|A Twist in Time|
|Sleeping Beauty franchise||Aurora, Prince Phillip|
|The Little Mermaid franchise||Original||Queen Ariel of Atlantica, Prince Eric, Flounder, Sebastian|
|Return to the Sea|
|Beauty and the Beast||Belle, Beast, Cogsworth, Gaston, LeFou, Chip|
|Aladdin||Jasmine of Agrabah, Prince Aladdin|
|Pocahontas franchise||Original||Pocahontas, John Rolfe|
|Journey to a New World|
|Mulan franchise||Original and sequel||Fa Mulan, Li Shang|
|The Princess and the Frog||Original||Queen Tiana of Maldonia, Prince Naveen of Maldonia, Charlotte La Bouff|
|Tiana: The Series|
|Tangled||Original film||Queen Rapunzel Fitzherbert of Corona, Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider|
|Tangled: Ever After|
|Before Ever After||Cassandra|
|Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure|
|Sofia the First series||Princess Sofia, Princess Amber|
|Brave||Merida of DunBroch|
|Frozen series||Queen Anna Bjorgman of Arendelle, Queen Elsa Frost of Arendelle (aka Elsa Frost of Northuldra), Kristoff Bjorgman, Prince Hans Westergaard of the Southern Isles, Olaf, Sven|
|Moana||Original||Chief Moana Waialiki of Montunui|
|Raya and the Last Dragon||Raya|
|Original||Princess Cinderella, Chad Charming, Princess Aurora, Princess Audrey, Princess (later Queen) Belle, Auradon, Ben, Lonnie, Fa Mulan, Li Shang|
|Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Uma, Dizzy, Celia, Jane, Harry|
|Other animated characters|
|The Incredibles Series||Original||Elastigirl/Helen Parr, Mr. Incredible/Bob Parr, Violet Parr, Dash Parr, Jack-Jack Parr|
|Two||Frozone, Voyd, Krushauer, Helectrix|
|Despicable Me series||Original||Felonius Gru, Vector Hawkins, Margo Gru, Edith Gru, Agnes Gru|
|Despicable Me 2||Lucy Gru (née Wilde), Dr. Nefario, Eduardo “El Macho” Perez, Antonio Perez|
|Despicable Me 3||Balthazar Bratt|
|Toy Story series||Original||Sheriff Woody Pride, Buzz Lightyear, Hamm, Sarge, Bo Peep|
|Two||Jessica Jane Pride/Jessie|
|Big Hero 6||Baymax, Hiro Hamanda, GoGo Tomago, Honey Lemon|
|Wreck-It Ralph Series||Original||Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, King Candy, Taffyta Muttonfudge, Crumbelina DiCaramello, Gloyd Orangeboar, Adorabeezle Winterpop, Minty Zaki, Snowanna Rainbeau, Rancis Fluggerbutter, Jubileena Bing-Bing, Swizzle Malarkey, Candlehead, Sour Bill, Zangief, Surge Protector,|
|Ralph Breaks the Internet||Yesss, Spamley|
|Star Wars||Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Darth Vader|
|Mr. Peabody & Sherman||Mr. Peabody, Sherman, Penny Peterson|
|Main||American||The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie), LayCool (Michellle McCool), Doug Flutie, Barbie Blank Coba (Kelly Kelly), Jennifer Lopez, Anna Kendrick, Anne Hathaway, Cyndi Lauper, Auli'i Cravalho, Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, Kim Kardashian, Emily Ratajkowski, Amy Schumer, Julia Roberts, Emma Roberts, Sofia Margarita Vergara, Ariel Winter Workman, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Landry Bender, Lauren Taylor, Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, Sabrina Carpenter, Bailee Madison, Mindy Kaling, Amy Poehler, Joanna Stern, Mindy Kaling, Katie Lowes, Carrie Underwood, Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jennifer Aniston, Grace Atwood, Kristen Wiig, Mandy Moore, Emma Stone, Jerry Springer, Sarah Kate Silverman|
|British||Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex|
|Chinese||Vicki Zhao Wei (趙薇), Yang Mi (杨幂), Zhou Xun (周迅), Fan Bingbing (范冰冰), Tiffany Tang Yan (唐嫣), Angelababy, Eva Huang Shengyi (黄圣依), Faye Wong (王菲), Yao Chen (姚晨), Fala Chen (陳法拉), Emily Chen Zi Han (陈紫函), Ceceila Liu Shishi (刘诗诗), Gao Yuanyuan (高圆圆), Liu Tingyu (刘庭羽)|
|Taiwanese||Ruby Lin Xinru (林心如), Ady An Yi-xuan (安以軒), Joe Chen Qiao-en (陳喬恩), Ivy Chen Yi-han (陳意涵), Lin Chi-Ling (林志玲), Ariel Lin Yi-chen (林依晨), Jolin Tsai Yi-Lin (蔡依林), Cyndi Wang Xin Ling (王心凌), Michelle Chen Yanxi (陳妍希), Shu Qi (舒淇), Barbie Hsu (徐熙媛), Nicky Wu (吳奇隆), Vanness Wu (吳建豪), Wallace Huo (霍建華)|
|Hong Kong||Twins (Gillian Chung (鍾欣潼), Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍), Kelly Chen (陳慧琳), Joey Yung (容祖兒), Jinny Ng (吳若希), William Chan (陳偉霆), Candy Lo (羅霖)|
|Japanese||Miho Ohashi (大橋未歩), AKB48, Miyuki Komatsu (小松みゆき)|