This is the sixth and final restaurant in Emily's Home Sweet Home. After Emily and Patrick now owned a place, Sharon is done with Emily and Patrick, as well as Martin.
Level 51 - Bigger Than Required
- Emily looks around the place.
- Emily: I can't believe it!
- Emily: I have my own restaurant again!
- Patrick and Paige enter the restaurant.
- Emily spins and gave a kiss to Patrick!
- Patrick: I told you this restaurant has great service.
- Emily: Sit! I want you two to be my first customers!
- Patrick and Paige are now customers.
- Emily: So I was thinking.. now that we have the house done...
- Emily serves Patrick and Paige the food.
- Emily: ...how about a SMALL housewarming party?
- Emily: Just family and a FEW friends - what do you say?
- Patrick: A 'small' party, huh?
- Patrick: I think it's a great idea.
- Patrick: We'll talk more when I get back from the flower store.
- Emily and Patrick gave a kiss again before Patrick leaves.
- Emily cleans the table, and Paige goes back to main room.
- Angela enters the place with a present.
- Angela slowly walks to Emily.
- Angela: MOM! EMILY BORROWED MY SWEATER WITHOUT ASKING!
- Emily is stunning around!
- Emily: Are you already leaving? We've hardly ever seen such other while you were here.
- Angela: I think you had other things to deal with.
- Angela: Here, a little housewarming present.
- Angela gives a housewarming present to Emily.
- Emily gives a present to Angela.
- Emily: I got you something too, for your new place in the Big City.
- Angela: Should we do this now or later?
- Emily and Angela open the presents.
- Angela: An easy-clean egg beater... how practical.
- Emily: A chic designer spoon rest... how trendy.
- Angela and Emily: I'll think of you every time I use it!
- Exchanging Gifts with Emily and Angela
- Evelyn enters the place.
- Evelyn: Hello, girls!
- Emily: Can you stay with us a little longer and chat like we used to?
- Angela: I'd like to, but I should really get the rest of all my things together before tomorrow.
- Emily: Just for a bit - I'll pour you some too.
- A while later...
- After that, they're happy!
Level 52 - Looking for Paige
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.