This is the 1st episode of Emily's Holiday Season.
- 1 Prologue
- 2 Day 1
- 3 Day 2
- 4 Day 3
- 5 Day 4
- 6 Day 5
- 7 Day 6
- 8 Day 7
- 9 Day 8
- 10 Day 9
- 11 Day 10
- It started with a snowfall, snowing from the sky.
- The snowflake landed on Francois' nose,
- Francois' eyes popped open.
- Francois: It's snowing!!!
- Emily: FRANCOIS!!!
- Emily: It has been snowing all week!
- Emily: Why do you think I'm holding this snow shovel?
- Emily: Never mind. Let's just clear the way to the hotel...
- Francois: I'm not doing that - it'll ruin my shoes...
- Emily: *sigh*
- Emily has to clear the snow, 5 spaces, to the hotel.
- Emily and Francois walk in the hotel.
- After the door closes, the snow fell to the path.
- Target: 600; Expert: 1,000
- Emily and Francois enter the hotel.
- Francois: So this is where your family's winter party is going to be?
- Emily: Yes, isn't it cute?
- Francois: You could call it that...
- Emily rings the bell.
- Paul: I'M COMING!!!
- Francois sneezes to the vase, making it move and roll.
- The vase rolls out of the counter and breaks.
- Emily: Francois?!
- Francois: I can't help it, the dust made me sneeze.
- Emily cleans it up.
- Meet Richard Green.
- Richard: I can see you decided to clean up.
- Richard: When you're finished with that, it would be great if you'd clean away those spiderwebs.
- Emily: ???
- Richard: You're really pretty, but a 'confused' look doesn't suit you.
- Richard: I'm Richard, the new owner of the Snuggford Hotel.
- Emily: ???
- Richard: Your new boss!?
- Emily: Oh, I don't work here.
- Richard: And I'd just thrown the 'can't date employees' rule out of the window
- Emily: Would you like to work here?
- Francois shook "yes".
- Francois: You were actually looking for a job.
- Richard: Then it's settled.
- Richard: I wasn't kidding about those spiderwebs, though.
- Richard leaves the hotel.
- Meet Paul.
- Paul: Wh... wha... what can I do for you?
- Emily: Well, I came here to organize my family's winter party, but...
- Emily: I... it seems that I work here now.
- Paul: Ah, you've met Richard.
- Paul: I'll get you started.
- Paul: If you want, I could give you a brief tutorial?
- Francois leaves the hotel.
- Paul: Okay, listen closely.
- Paul: First of all, make the product that customer orders...
- Paul: ...then you give it to the customer...
- Paul: ...and then you handle the payment.
- Paul: You're a quick learner!
- Paul: Some customers will prefer a table, which means you'll have to take the food to them.
- Paul: Now handle the payment again. Remember, the happier the customer, the higher the tip.
- Paul: Those customers sure are messy.
- Emily cleans the table.
- Paul: Spotless! You're all ready to start your first day.
- Paul: Just remember, handling several customers at the same time will result in bonuses!
- Paul: If it's okay with you, I'll continue cleaning the rooms and maybe you could handle the lobby?
- Paul: I'll see you around, okay.
- Emily: Okay, Paul. Thank you for your help.
- Paul goes upstairs, letting Emily go.
During the day
- Emily has to clean 6 spider webs (300 ticks total).
- Paul goes down to the lobby..
- Paul: Wow! This place looks better than ever.
- Emily: Thank you, Paul, but there's still a lot to do.
- Paul goes back up stairs.
- Target: 500; Expert: 800
- Meet Angela Napoli, Emily's sister.
- Angela: Hey, Sis!
- Emily: Angela!
- Emily: You came a day early.
- Angela: Yes, Mom and Dad would've been here earlier, too, but they're stuck in a snowstorm.
- Emily: A SNOWSTORM?!
- Angela: Don't worry.
- Angela: AAAAAAaaaaAAAaaaaH!!!
- Angela was caught by a spiderweb.
- Angela runs away from the spiderweb by escaping from the hotel.
- Emily: What?!
- Angela: A... a... SPIDER!!!
- Emily: Is that all you're panicking about?
- Angela: It's bigger than my fist!
- Emily: It's probably more scared of you. Come back in so we can talk.
- Angela: I'm not coming in until all the creepy crawlies are gone.
- Emily: You're kidding me.
During the day
- Emily has to find 7 spiders to remove.
- Emily finds the first spider.
- Angela: You're not going to kill it, are you?
- Emily: No, I'll put it outside.
- Angela: Hmmm...
- Angela: ...but I'm outside...
- More spiders appeared.
- Emily has to find 6 more spiders.
- Emily: They're gone!
- Angela comes back into the hotel.
- Angela: Really?!
- Emily: Yes, and now I want to know about Mom and Dad...
- Angela: They're fine. They're staying at this small drive-thru outside of town.
- Angela: Stephanie's or Berry's... or... something.
- Emily: You mean Betty's?
- Angela: Yes, Betty's. That was it...
- Emily: Then they're in good hands...
- Angela: Yes, THEY are. I just hope rooms in this place are clean.
- Angela goes upstairs.
- Francois enters the hotel.
- Emily: You look happy!
- Francois: I just got the winter decoration catalog!
- Emily: You never change, do you Francois...?
- Emily leaves the hotel, and Francois goes upstairs.
- Target: 1,100; Expert: 1,350
- Angela goes down to the lobby.
- Angela: Morning Sis.
- Emily: Hey, Angela.
- Angela: You preparing tomorrow's dinner?
- Emily: Yes, want to help?
- Angela: Um...
- Angela: I'll write the cards for the table - I just did my nails, so...
- Emily: Sure.
During the day
- Angela gives 16 cards to Emily, placing them to the tables.
- Angela: That's all of them.
- Emily: Wow! These sure are a lot of people coming tomorrow...
- Emily: Probably be in the kitchen the whole time.
- Angela: I'll help you...
- Emily: Sure...
- Angela goes back up stairs.
- Target: 1,250; Expert: 1,700
- Angela goes back to the lobby.
- Angela: Mom and Dad just called and the snowstorm has stopped in time...
- Angela: They're on their way now.
- Emily: That's great news.
- Emily: Let's hope all the other guests are just as lucky.
- Angela goes back up stairs.
During the day
- Antonio Napoli is here to assist Emily.
- Antonio: How's my favorite niece doing?
- Emily: I'm doing great, but how was your vacation?
- Antonio: Let's not talk about that, shall we...?
- Emily: Was it that bad?
- Antonio: I just don't want to talk about it.
- Emily: No problem. Let's take your suitcase up your room and I'll see you for the party.
- Antonio goes up stairs.
- Edward is here for Emily's party. Meet Edward Napoli, Emily and Angela's father.
- Edward: My little girl...
- Emily: Daddy...
- Meet Evelyn Napoli, Emily and Angela's mother.
- Evelyn: Well, you're not getting any tip, Mr. cab driver...!
- Emily: Hi, Mom...
- Evelyn: Hey, darling...
- Evelyn enters the hotel.
- Evelyn: You look... um...
- Emily: Just say it.
- Evelyn: Well, you can't expect to get a man like that.
- Emily: MOTHER!
- Edward: Come on, Evelyn. There'll be plenty of time for that...
- Evelyn and Edward are going up stairs.
- Betty and Elvis enter the hotel, to assist Emily.
- Emily: Hey Betty, I heard you met my parents.
- Betty: Yes, your father is great...
- Betty: but...
- Emily: I know, my Mom can be a handful.
- Emily: I hope my food will make up for some of the inconvenience...
- Elvis: Hamburgers?
- Emily: No, I'm sorry...
- Elvis: No hamburgers...?
- Emily: But I have plenty of other food which is really nice...
- Elvis: No hamburgers.
- Betty: He get like this sometimes... Come on, let's sit down for a bit...
- Betty and Elvis sit down to the party table.
- Mo and Tashi are in the hotel, assisting Emily for a party join.
- Emily: Welcome, you two...
- Emily: ...you look so sweet together!
- Tashi: Maybe you should find a nice guy, too.
- Emily: Who are you, my mother?
- Emily: Just kidding; take a seat.
- Tashi and Mo take a seat.
Before the event
- Emily: We're almost ready to eat.
- Edward, Evelyn, Angela, and Antonio are going down to the party table.
- They're taking a seat.
- Francois enters the hotel for a party.
- Francois: Am I fashionably late?
- Emily: Actually, you're exactly on time.
- Francois takes a sear on the party.
- Emily: Maggie and Bill still haven't arrived, but let's get this party started anyway!
- Emily: I just want to say, I'm really glad my family and friends could be here...
- Emily: ...and that later on tonight I have a big announcement to make.
During the event
- Emily has 3 minutes 10 seconds to serve the party.
- Evelyn tells Emily.
- Evelyn: It's such a shame...
- Emily: What, Mom?
- Evelyn: You're such a great cook, but you still haven't found a man that can enjoy your cooking...
- Maggie and Postman Bill are visited in the hotel, assting Emily for a join.
- Maggie: Sorry we're late, but we had some problems at City Hall. I'll tell you about it later.
- Francois asks Emily.
- Francois: You haven't said anything about my new shoes...
- Emily: I kind of have my hands full, Francois.
- Paul goes down to the party, asking Emily.
- Paul: Do you need any help, Emily?
- Emily: No, I can't ask that of you, Paul.
- Paul: I'd be happy to help you.
- Emily: Sorry, but I can't accept.
- Angela tells to Emily.
- Angela: You've seen Elvis in action, Emily?
- Emily: Yes, he's a great performer.
- Angela: I bet he is...
- Mo asks Emily.
- Mo: This food is wonderful, Emily. I've never tasted anything like it!
- Tashi: WHAT?!
- Mo: No, that's not what I meant.
- Francois assists Emily.
- Francois: May I be excused?
- Emily: Sure. You don't have to ask...
- Francois leaves the party table.
- Francois goes back upstairs.
- Richard goes down to the party, assisting Emily.
- Richard: Lost my phone...
- Richard: ...found it...
- Richard: Who are all these people?
- Emily: These are my parents...
- Richard: We haven't even dated and you're already introducing me to your parents...?
- Richsrd: Hold your horses! I know I'm cute, but you're moving too fast.
- Emily: Very funny, Richard...
- Richard goes back upstairs.
- Evelyn: That guy looked cute...
- Emily: MOM!
- The party is done.
- There was a man arrived.
- Betty: Your sister is hitting on my husband!
- Angela: Elvis doesn't mind, does he?
- Emily: Come on, Ange, just stop it!
- Angela gets out of the party table.
- Angela: You always take someone she's side.
- Angela leaves the hotel.
- Tashi: We're also leaving.
- Mo: I had a great meal...
- Tashi: You're unbelievable!
- Mo and Tashi leave the hotel.
- Evelyn leaves the party table.
- Evelyn: Why did Angela leave?
- Emily: Something about me never taking her side.
- Evelyn: Why can't you ever support your sister?
- Emily: Mom, she was...
- Betty leaves the party table.
- Betty: I think we should leave.
- Emily: Please don't go.
- Everyone goes to the line-up.
- "Great, I got your attention..."
- "I'm afraid that everyone must leave."
- "I'm closing this place down."
- Emily: But...
- "NO "BUTS"! You're all getting out, RIGHT NOW!"
- Everyone leave the hotel.
- Francois: Where did everyone go?
- Francois: Ah, well...
- Francois makes the meal for himself.
- Target: 1,300; Expert: 1,550
- Everyone left the mess on the party table.
- Emily, Francois, Richard, and Paul enter the hotel.
- Richard: I'm sorry about yesterday, but it was a misunderstanding...
- Richard: ...it's all been taken care of.
- Richard: Still, it would be nice if we made a little more money today.
- Emily: I don't remember it being this messy when I left yesterday...
- Francois: *BURP*
- Francois: What?
- Richard: Okay, I still have things to take care of...
- Richard leaves the hotel.
- Paul: I'll help you out.
- Emily: That's very sweet of you...
- Emily: ...but let's make sure we do the big messes together.
- Paul becomes the cleaner.
During the day
- Emily and Paul are cleaning the party table, where they left a large mess.
- Emily: Well, THIS mess is now cleaned up...
- Paul: Don't worry, I'm sure everyone will cool down in a few days.
- Emily: That's a really nice thing to say...
- The man enters.
- "What are you still doing here?"
- Emily: We're working.
- Richard enters.
- Richard: There's no problem!
- Richard: I have the money here...
- "It's only enough for a couple of days..."
- Richard: ...but by then there will be more money.
- Emily: All taken care of,..
- Richard: I'll explain tomorrow.
- Target: 1,900; Expert: 2,200
- Richard: My father is a very influential man...
- Richard: ...and I have never lived up to his expectations.
- Richard: It's not that I didn't try, but he has insane standards.
- Emily: So you got a loan, bought this hotel, and thought you could impress him with it.
- Emily: Not realizing this hotel was already losing money.
- Richard: Almost right...
- Richard: I did know it was losing money, but thought I could turn it around.
- Richard: But the bottom line is the same...
- Antonio come down to the lobby.
- Antonio sits next to Francois.
- Richard: ...we need to make money - and fast!
- Francois: I'm sure Emily will think of something; she always does.
- Emily: Thanks, Francois. I feel no pressure whatsoever...
- Antonio: Hey, you helped save my business!
- Antonio: On a different note; today, some of the people from your party might drop by.
- Antonio: You should talk to them, I think most of them have cooled off by now...
- Antonio goes back up stairs.
- Francois goes hack up stairs, following after Antonio.
- Richard goes after Francois, letting Emily go.
During the day
- Betty is here to talk to Emily.
- Betty: I'm so sorry for ruining your party...
- Emily: You must be joking. I think the party would have been ruined anyway.
- Betty: Still, I was being silly.
- Betty: Elvis wasn't interested in your sister...
- Betty: ...he was just joking around.
- Betty: A joke I didn't take too well.
- Emily: No problem at all...
- Emily: ...and it's always nice to know that Elvis just loves you, right?
- Betty: Yes, it is.
- Betty leaves the hotel.
- Edward and Evelyn is here to assist Emily.
- Edward: Emily, your Mom has something to say...
- Evelyn: ...
- Edward: EVE!
- Evelyn: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made things worse.
- Edward: And...?
- Evelyn: I still think you should get a boyfriend...
- Evelyn: Take a look at your sister...
- Evelyn: She might not have a boyfriend now, but...
- Edward: ...she could fill a small country with her ex-boyfriends.
- Evelyn: YES!
- Evelyn: I mean... no... You know what I mean.
- Evelyn and Edward go back up stairs.
- Angela is here to ask Emily.
- Angela: I'm sorry, Em.
- Angela: You're my big sister and you've been always so... together...
- Angela: Having fun, that's what I'm best at.
- Angela: And you were telling me that was also wrong.
- Emily: It's okay, I'm sorry, too.
- Emily: ...and by the way, I have fun as well.
- Angela: Sure.
- Angela goes back up stairs.
- Target: 1,400; Expert: 1,800
- Richard enters the hotel.
- Richard: Hey, Em. How's my favorite girl doing?
- Emily: I'm doing fine, but it's pretty busy and my name isn't "Em".
- Richard: Ouch, feisty! But I hear Francois call you that all the time.
- Emily: Well... yes... That's true, but...
- Richard: No "buts". Just for that, I'm stealing your bell.
- Richard takes the bell away from Emily.
- Emily: I need that, Richard...
- Richard: Then you're going to have to catch me!
- Emily: You're so childish!
- Richard: You say childish, I say fun. Matter of opinion I guess.
- Richard: Come on, you don't have all day...
During the day
- Emily has to chase Richard 6 or more times to get her bell back.
- Richard: I really thought you had it.
- Richard: Almost!
- Richard: So Close...
- Richard: You'll get it next time.
- Emily steals the bell back from Richard.
- Emily: I caught you!
- Richard: Yes, but getting a bell back will cost you a kiss...
- Emily: I'm not going to give you a kiss!
- Richard: No problem, you will eventually...
- Richard: Here...
- Richard: You must admit, it was fun to not around the restaurant.
- Richard: I'll see you later...
- Richard: ...Em.
- Richard leaves the hotel.
- Target: 1,600; Expert: 1,800
- Paul: Today, you'll have your company interview...
- Emily: What's that?
- Paul: Very standard. Just a few questions everyone has to answer.
- Paul: I'm going to ask you these questions throughout the day.
During the day
- Emily has 4 questions on the interview to answer.
- The first interview:
- Paul: Describe in one word what is your favorite food. e.g. Cheese-Fondue, Italian...
- The second interview:
- Paul: Also describe in one word your favorite flowers. e.g. Daisies...
- Paul: Really?! That's a coincidence, mine too.
- Paul: Finish this sentence: If someone took you on the perfect date, he would take you to...?
- Emily: Is this still part of the standard questions?
- Paul: Yes, there are actually quite a lot of them about dating, which is strange...
- Paul: ...but company policy.
- Paul: Again, finish this sentence: If someone took you on the perfect date, he would take you to...?
- Paul: Would you ever marry?
- Emily: I don't think so... Why - are you proposing?
- Paul: No.
- Paul: There's this girl I like at work...
- Paul: ...do you think I should tell her?
- Emily: We are the only two who work here!
- Paul: It's a... um... question on the form...
- Paul: I know too little of the situation to make an assessment...
- Paul: Thanks, those were all the questions.
- Paul and Emily go upstairs.
- Target: 1,700; Expert: 2,000
- Richard goes downstairs; to the lobby.
- Richard: Aldo, the banker, is coming tonight...
- Richard: ...and although we made some money, I don't think it will be enough.
- Richard: Any of your famous ideas, Emily?
- Emily: I'm afraid not.
- Francois goes downstairs.
- Francois: I have saved us!
- Francois: We're organizing a dancing competition.
- Francois: We'll charge admission and there's a competition entrance fee.
- Richard: The good news is that with enough people, it would get us out of debt completely!
- Richard: But doesn't one of us still have to win to get the money?
- Francois: Leave that to me.
- Richard: Great!
- Richard goes upstairs.
- Emily: So, we're going to win the dance competition?
- Francois: This is a small town - we should win easily.
- Emily: I can see you've thought this though.
- Francois goes upstairs;
Before the contest
- Everyone go inside the hotel for a dance competition.
- Francois: Listen up, everybody!
- Francois: The rules of this dance competition are simple.
- Francois: The dance moves you have to do will be called out.
- Francois: If you make a mistake, you must leave the dance floor.
- Francois: Start the music!
During the contest
- Follow the sequence and repeat.
- First: Green, Blue, Green.
- Second: Blue, Pink, Pink, Green.
- Third: Pink, Green, Blue, Pink, Pink
- Final: Pink, Green, Pink, Green, Blue, Pink.
If Emily wins
- Emily: I WON!!!
- Emily: We did it! We saved the hotel!
- Richard: Wow! I've never seen anyone dance like that before.
If someone wins
- Target: 2,200; Expert: 2,600
- They removed the dance.
- Francois and Richard go to the lobby.
- Richard: I've been making some calculations...
- Richard: ...and we raised a lot more money than we needed.
- Emily: That's great! What are you going to do with it?
- Richard: I thought we could renovate.
- Francois: I like that plan!
- Francois: You know you're going to have to let me design it, right?
- Francois: I already have the pen and paper ready for you.
- Richard: Let's sit at the corner table.
- Francois and Richard sit at the corner table.
- Richard: Emily? I'd like it if you'd check in with me every once in a while...
- Richard: ...to see how it is looking.
- Emily: I promised I'd help Paul clean the rooms...
- Emily: ...but I'll try to make time for you both.
During the day
- Richard and Francois needs Emily's attention, once in a while.
- Pauls needs Emily's attention, once in a while.
- Paul: It's great to have someone to help...
- Richard: Almost as beautiful as you...
- Richard: I can't believe how good this is looking.
- Paul: You can stay a little longer, Richard doesn't need you...
- Richard: How you doin'?
- Paul: I found a couple making out in room 31.
- Richard: A fireplace?! That's a really nice touch.
- Richard: Look at that! Your friend is a genius.
- Paul: Can you believe you've only worked here for ten days?
- Richard: Can you image how this would look for real?
- Richard: I love it when you stop your work and check in with me...
- Richard: Hang around here. Paul can finish the rooms by himself...
- Paul: I wish this moment would last forever...
- Richard: Wow! Just, wow!
- Richard: You smell great! But then again, most girls do...
- Paul: Another sock for the forgotten pile...
- Paul: Emily, Emily, Emily... I'm writing a song...
- Paul: You really brighten up the place.
- Francois leaves the hotel.
- Paul goes downstairs to assist Emily.
- Emily: I have to get some of my stuff upstairs.
- Emily goes upstairs to get her stuff.
- Richard: Paul, since were going to renovate this hotel, we won't need you here...
- Richard: I thought you could work as a ski-instructor on the ski-slope.
- Paul: I see what you're trying to do.
- Richard: Really?
- Paul: Yes. You're trying to create a situation where you and Emily can be alone.
- Richard: That's ridiculous! Even if it were true...
- Richard: Emily belongs with a guy like me, not you!
- Paul: But I'm in love with her and she's just another girl to you.
- Paul: Emily should go with me to the ski slope!
- Richard: She'll stay right here with me.
- Emily comes down to the lobby.
- Emily: She most certainly will not!
- Emily: You should be ashamed of yourself!
- Emily: Paul, you can't possibly be in love with me - you haven't known me long enough.
- Richard: Told ya.
- Emily: And Richard - I'm sure some girls fall for that smug attitude, but I'll pass.
- Emily: As for where I'm going during the renovation...
- Emily: I'll be running the winter market in the park.
- Emily: I could use a break from you two!
- Emily goes up stairs.
|Fabulous Angela Contents|
|GameHouse Original Stories|
|Delicious Emily (restaurant)||Main cast||Emily O'Malley|
|Delicious 2||Francois Truffaut, Antonio Napoli, Norma, Ziggy|
|Delicious: Emily's Tea Garden||Brad|
|Delicious: Emily's Taste of Fame||Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler|
|Delicious: Emily's Holiday Season||Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Richard Green, Paul|
|Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories||Hunter, Stacey|
|Delicious: Emily's True Love||Jimmy, Jean-Paul, Chuck, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia|
|Delicious: Emily's Big Surprise||n/a|
|Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding||Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling|
|Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise||(Coming soon)|
|Delicious: Emily's New Beginning|
|Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home||Sharon Stepford, Grace Stepford, Billy Beauford, Billy Beauford Jr., Aaron Mahoney, Marissa Mahoney, Enid Templeton, Earnest Templeton, Samantha Beauford, Moon Blossom, Hemingway, Sun Lotus|
|Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears||Allison Heart, Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, John Summers|
|Delicious: Emily's Message in a Bottle||Gino Napoli, Marco Napoli, Vinicio Napoli, Vittorio Napoli, Bianca Napoli, Arabella|
|Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol||Mary Claus, Jenny Garcia, George, Holly, Brad, Myra, Amanda|
|Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life||Tina, Gina, Susan, Andy, Mary-Lynn, Stacey, Britney, Dr. Goldman, Elaine|
|Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads||Nora, Bob, Levi, Mike, Chad Stepford, Abigail, Sam|
|Delicious: Emily's Road Trip||Tully Anderson, Alfred (Alfie) Anderson|
|Delicious: Emily's Bed and Breakfast|
|Fabulous Angela||Fabulous: Angela's Sweet Revenge||Angela Napoli, Virginia Hills, Amber "Kitty" Jackson, Jenny Garcia, Killian Murrray, Yum-mee, Sally|
|Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever||Cindy, Peter, Magic Max, Lori, Celine, Viola, Bruna, Victoria, Yuna, Truly, Eric, Bob|
|Fabulous: Angela's High School Reunion||Chloe Morgan, Emily O'Malley, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Fran Handford, Janet Morgan, Matt Miller, Principal Morgan, Mrs. Stanhope, Keith Miller|
|Fabulous: Angela's Wedding Disaster||Sebastian Worth, Caroline, Yuki Nishimura, Josh Erwin|
|Fabulous: Angela's True Colors||Noemie, Michelle, Sally Milligan, Francois Truffaut|
|Fabulous: New York to LA||Kelly Harper|
|Heart's Medicine||Heart's Medicine: Season One||Allison Heart, Ruth Phelps, Daniel Summers, Chance Foley, John Summer, Robin Fisher, Connor McCoy|
|Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal||Emily O'Malley, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher|
|Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat||Victor Hamilton, Mathilda Heart, Ryan Maples, Sam, Stan Theman|
|Heart's Medicine: Doctor's Oath and onward||(Coming soon)|
|Dr. Cares||Dr. Cares: Pet Rescue 911||Amy Cares, Emily O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Lisa Fox, Jack Hawkins, Newton, Crystal Upton, Killian Murray, Jasper Kingsley, Sherman, Regina Kingsley, Mr. Kingsley, Jade Kingsley, Patrick O'Malley|
|Dr. Cares: Amy's Pet Clinic|
|Dr. Cares: Family Practice||Heather Fox, Maria, Alice Cares|
|Dr. Cares Season 4 (coming soon)||(TBA)|
|Amber's Airline||Amber's Airline: High Hopes||Amber Hope, Elise Derno, Pamela Idalgo, Karen Scottfield, Emily O'Malley, Allison Heart|
|Amber's Airline: 7 Wonders||Angela Napoli, Jenny Garcia|
|Parker and Lane||Parker and Lane: Criminal Justice||Lily Parker, Victor Lane|
|Parker and Lane: Twisted Minds|
|Sally's Salon||Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets||Sally Milligan, Francois Truffaut, Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Angela Napoli, Allison Heart, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Jenny Garcia|
|Sally's Salon: Kiss and Make Up||April, Helen, Nathan, Finn, Britney, Hugh J. Rump, Tilly, Rachel, Vincent|
|Maggie's Movies||Maggie's Movies - Camera, Action||Maggie Welles|
|Maggie's Movies: Second Shot|
|Primrose Lake||Welcome to Primrose Lake||Jenny Carlyle, Jessica Carlyle|
|Primrose Lake: Twists of Fate|
|Others||Cathy's Crafts||Cathy Bradford, Emily O'Malley, Paige O'Malley|
|Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion||Mary Vanderworth, Emily O'Malley, Richard Vanderworth, Topsy Vanderworth, Jennifer, Peter, Sophie Vanderworth, Tony, Dorothea Lowery, Luigi, Morey|
|The Love Boat||Angela Napoli, Captain Stubing, Dr. Adam Bricker, Burl "Gopher" Smith, Isaac Washington, Julie McCoy, Emily O'Malley, Henrik "Henry" Boden, Stacey Skoggstad, Aubrey Skoggstad, Brad Brockway, Sandy Rytell, Lorraine Hoffman, Ronald "Ron" Baker, Jenny O'Brien|
|The Love Boat: Second Chances||Sally Milligan, Francois Truffaut, Buddy Stanfield, Ellen Edwards, Helen Edwards, Denise Fredericks, Bert Fredericks|
|Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold||Mortimer Beckett, Kate O'Malley|
|Hotel Ever After: Ella's Wish||Ella Centola|
|Baking Bustle: Chef’s Special|
|Dynasty Warriors/Orochi series|
|Wei||Man Chong/滿寵, Xun You/荀攸, Cao Xiu/曹休, Li Dian/李典, Cao Ren/曹仁, Yue Jin/樂進, Pang De/龐徳, Cai Wenji/蔡文姫, Zhang He/張郃, Dian Wei/典韋, Yu Jin/于禁, Xu Chu/許褚, Zhang Liao/張遼, Xu Huang/徐晃, Jia Xu/賈詡, Xun Yu/荀彧, Wang Yi/王異, Cao Pi/曹丕, Zhenji/甄姫, Cao Cao/曹操, Guo Jia/郭嘉, Xiahou Dun/夏侯惇, Xiahou Yuan/夏侯淵|
|Wu||Two Qiaos (Xiaoqiao/小喬, Daqiao/大喬), Sun Ce/孫策, Zhou Yu/周瑜, Sun Jian/孫堅, Lu Xun/陸遜, Sun Quan/孫権, Sun Shangxiang/孫尚香, Ling Tong/凌統, Huang Gai/黄蓋, Gan Ning/甘寧, Taishi Ci/太史慈, Zhou Tai/周泰, Lu Meng/呂蒙, Xu Sheng/徐盛, Cheng Pu/程普, Ding Feng/丁奉, Bu Lianshi/步練師, Han Dang/韓當, Zhu Ran/朱然, Lu Su/魯肅|
|Shu||Liu Bei/劉備, Guan Yu/關羽, Zhang Fei/張飛, Zhao Yun/趙雲, Zhuge Liang/諸葛亮, Zhou Cang/周倉, Guan Yinping/關銀屏, Bao Sanniang/鮑三娘, Liu Shan/劉禪, Guan Xing/關興, Zhang Bao/張苞, Fa Zheng/法正, Ma Dai/馬岱, Pang Tong/龐統, Huang Yueying/黄月英, Xu Shu/徐庶, Wei Yan/魏延, Huang Zhong/黄忠, Guan Ping/關平, Ma Chao/馬超, Jiang Wei/姜維, Guan Suo/關索, Xingcai (星彩)|
|Jin||Sima Yi/司馬懿, Xin Xianying/辛憲英, Zhuge Dan/諸葛誕, Sima Zhao/司馬昭, Wen Yang/文鴦, Guo Huai/郭淮, Deng Ai/鄧艾, Zhang Chunhua/張春華, Zhong Hui/鍾會, Jia Chong/賈充, Sima Shi/司馬師, Wang Yuanji/王元姫, Xiahou Ba/夏侯覇|
|Other Forces||Diaochan/貂蟬, Lu Bu/呂布, Dong Zhuo/董卓, Yuan Shao/袁紹, Zhang Jiao/張角, Meng Huo/孟獲, Zhurong/祝融, Zuo Ci/左慈, Chen Gong/陳宮, Lu Lingqi/呂玲綺|
|Disney Princesses (in progress)|
|Elsa, Anna Bjorgman, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Sofia, Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Tiana, Moana, Aurora, Fa Mulan, Merida, Pocahontas|
|Snow White franchise||Snow White/Margaretha von Waldeck|
|Cinderella franchise||Original||Queen Cinderella, Prince/King Charming, Chad Charming, Lady Tremaine, Fairy Godmother, Drizella Tremaine, Anastasia Tremaine|
|Dreams Come True|
|A Twist in Time|
|Sleeping Beauty franchise||Aurora, Prince Phillip|
|The Little Mermaid franchise||Original||Queen Ariel of Atlantica, Prince Eric, Flounder, Sebastian|
|Return to the Sea|
|Beauty and the Beast||Belle, Beast, Cogsworth, Gaston, LeFou, Chip|
|Aladdin||Jasmine of Agrabah, Prince Aladdin|
|Pocahontas franchise||Original||Pocahontas, John Rolfe|
|Journey to a New World|
|Mulan franchise||Original and sequel||Fa Mulan, Li Shang|
|The Princess and the Frog||Original||Queen Tiana of Maldonia, Prince Naveen of Maldonia, Charlotte La Bouff, Dr. Facilier|
|Tiana: The Series|
|Tangled||Original film||Queen Rapunzel Fitzherbert of Corona, Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider, Maximus, Mother Gothel|
|Tangled: Ever After|
|Before Ever After||Cassandra|
|Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure|
|Sofia the First series||Princess Sofia, Princess Amber|
|Brave||Merida of DunBroch|
|Frozen series||Original||Queen Anna Bjorgman of Arendelle, Queen Elsa Frost of Arendelle (aka Elsa Frost of Northuldra), Kristoff Bjorgman, Prince Hans Westergaard of the Southern Isles, Olaf, Sven|
|Moana||Original||Chief Moana Waialiki of Montunui|
|Raya and the Last Dragon||Raya, Boun, Namaari, Sisu, Tuk Tuk|
|Original||Princess Cinderella, Chad Charming, Princess Aurora, Princess Audrey, Princess (later Queen) Belle, Auradon, Ben, Lonnie, Fa Mulan, Li Shang|
|Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Uma, Dizzy, Celia, Jane, Harry|
|Other animated characters|
|The Incredibles Series||Original||Elastigirl/Helen Parr, Mr. Incredible/Bob Parr, Violet Parr, Dash Parr, Jack-Jack Parr|
|Two||Frozone, Voyd, Krushauer, Helectrix|
|Despicable Me series||Original||Felonius Gru, Vector Hawkins, Margo Gru, Edith Gru, Agnes Gru|
|Despicable Me 2||Lucy Gru (née Wilde), Dr. Nefario, Eduardo “El Macho” Perez, Antonio Perez|
|Despicable Me 3||Balthazar Bratt|
|Toy Story series||Original||Sheriff Woody Pride, Buzz Lightyear, Hamm, Sarge, Bo Peep|
|Two||Jessica Jane Pride/Jessie|
|Big Hero 6||Baymax, Hiro Hamanda, GoGo Tomago, Honey Lemon|
|Wreck-It Ralph Series||Original||Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, King Candy, Taffyta Muttonfudge, Crumbelina DiCaramello, Gloyd Orangeboar, Adorabeezle Winterpop, Minty Zaki, Snowanna Rainbeau, Rancis Fluggerbutter, Jubileena Bing-Bing, Swizzle Malarkey, Candlehead, Sour Bill, Zangief, Surge Protector,|
|Ralph Breaks the Internet||Yesss, Spamley|
|Star Wars||Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Darth Vader|
|Winnie the Pooh||WInnie the Pooh, Tigger|-||101 Dalmatians||Pongo, Lucky, Patch, Penny, Rolly, Perdita, Cruella De Vil|
|Mr. Peabody & Sherman||Mr. Peabody, Sherman, Penny Peterson|
|Main||American||The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie), LayCool (Michellle McCool), Doug Flutie, Barbie Blank Coba (Kelly Kelly), Jennifer Lopez, Anna Kendrick, Anne Hathaway, Cyndi Lauper, Auli'i Cravalho, Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, Kim Kardashian, Emily Ratajkowski, Amy Schumer, Julia Roberts, Emma Roberts, Sofia Margarita Vergara, Ariel Winter Workman, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Landry Bender, Lauren Taylor, Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, Sabrina Carpenter, Bailee Madison, Mindy Kaling, Amy Poehler, Joanna Stern, Mindy Kaling, Katie Lowes, Carrie Underwood, Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jennifer Aniston, Grace Atwood, Kristen Wiig, Mandy Moore, Emma Stone, Jerry Springer, Sarah Kate Silverman|
|British||Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex|
|Chinese||Vicki Zhao Wei (趙薇), Yang Mi (杨幂), Zhou Xun (周迅), Fan Bingbing (范冰冰), Tiffany Tang Yan (唐嫣), Angelababy, Eva Huang Shengyi (黄圣依), Faye Wong (王菲), Yao Chen (姚晨), Fala Chen (陳法拉), Emily Chen Zi Han (陈紫函), Ceceila Liu Shishi (刘诗诗), Gao Yuanyuan (高圆圆), Liu Tingyu (刘庭羽)|
|Taiwanese||Ruby Lin Xinru (林心如), Ady An Yi-xuan (安以軒), Joe Chen Qiao-en (陳喬恩), Ivy Chen Yi-han (陳意涵), Lin Chi-Ling (林志玲), Ariel Lin Yi-chen (林依晨), Jolin Tsai Yi-Lin (蔡依林), Cyndi Wang Xin Ling (王心凌), Michelle Chen Yanxi (陳妍希), Shu Qi (舒淇), Barbie Hsu (徐熙媛), Nicky Wu (吳奇隆), Vanness Wu (吳建豪), Wallace Huo (霍建華)|
|Hong Kong||Twins (Gillian Chung (鍾欣潼), Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍), Kelly Chen (陳慧琳), Joey Yung (容祖兒), Jinny Ng (吳若希), William Chan (陳偉霆), Candy Lo (羅霖)|
|Japanese||Miho Ohashi (大橋未歩), AKB48, Miyuki Komatsu (小松みゆき)|