This is the 2nd episode of Emily's Childhood Memories. In this episode, they're going back to 1980s.
- Back in 2011 (present day)...
- Emily is unpacking the boxes.
- Angela is seeing Emily.
- Emily: Dolly...
- Angela: I can't believe it!
- Evelyn comes out of the on-sale house.
- Angela: Big sis, still playing with dolls...
- Evelyn: Don't tease your sister, Angela...
- Evelyn: She's having a hard enough time with the move...
- Angela: This is really happening, isn't it...
- Emily: That's exactly what I said...
- Angela: Some of my favorite memories are of the farm...
- Angela: ...some even include you, believe it or not.
- Angela: Do you remember when we had that vegetable garden in the backyard...
- They're going back to 1980s.
- Antonio: Oh my, look how you have grown.
- Evelyn: Yes, she is turning into a beautiful girl, isn't she?
- Evelyn: Have you heard about the Truffaut's? I wish we could do more to help,
- Emily: What's going on?
- Evelyn: The Truffaut farm is in trouble.
- Evelyn: Your faher and I would like to hlep out with their fall harvest but...
- Emily: I can watch the restaurant for you!
- Evelyn: Well, actually we wanted you to watch Angela...
- Antonio: ...and I will be doing some of the farm work.
- Emily: Oh, but I really wanted to help.
- Edward: Well, maybe you can let her help a little, Antonio...
- Antonio: Well, I've got my hands full today sowing seeds.
- Antonio: So maybe Emily can help with the customers.
- Edward: Just remember, we're going to donate the proceeds from the restaurant to help them out.
- Edward: So the more we earn, the better.
- Emily goes, while parents leave the garden, and Antonio help the plants.
Before the event
- Antonio: Ah, ran out of fertilizer, you girls behave while I'm gone...
- Antonio leaves the garden to ger fertilizer.
- These girls enter.
- "Like, hey Emily."
- Emily: Like, hey guys.
- Angela: Like, hey booger brain.
- Kids wanted.
- Emily wants.
- Angela draws a picture.
- Emily: Angela!
- "Angela drawing... on the house!?"
- Angela: I ran out of paper.
- "Like, we'll see you later, Emily."
- "Don't forget about my Halloween party. It's gonna be sooo radical."
- Kids leave the garden.
During the day
- There is a memory game by clicking between rake and the watering can.
- Emily has to clean the wall 6 spots.
- Edward and Evelyn enter the garden.
- Evelyn: Hello, dear. How was everything?
- Emily: Angela is a nightmare!
- Evelyn: I know it's not easy, Emily.
- Evelyn: Bue we all have to work together if we're going to help our neighbors.
- Emily: Yes, Mom. I understand.
- They leave the farm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.