- Homeplace: New York, USA
- Previous homeplace: Snuggford
- Born: Fairfield
- Years active: 1985 - present.
Angela Napoli is Paige's aunt, Emily's sister, actress, and fashion designer, in Fabulous and Delicious series. On July 2015, Angela moved to boutique to start her career as a fashion designer, Fabulous: Angela's Sweet Revenge. In April 2016, Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever was released to everyone, since Christmas Carol was released, Angela met Emily again.
Angela describes herself as "a doer, not a thinker". She has a passion for design and aspires to become big in the fashion industry. Impulsive and spontaneous, she is Emily's polar opposite. In Angela's Sweet Revenge, Angela says that like Emily, she hopes to have a happy family life of her own one day, but not just yet.
Angela is a slender, curvaceous woman with long, reddish blonde hair and sea green eyes. She has a tattoo of what appears to be a butterfly on her lower back. Angela has been designing her own clothes since she was very young and is always dashingly dressed.
In Sweet Revenge, Angela wears a hot pink jacket, with zipper pockets, sparkling cyan dress, underneath her jacket, as well as cyan earrings, hot pink high heel shoes.
Angela wears a red jacket with slate dress inside, with dark blue leggings, and red high heels, in Fabulous Angela channel junction.
In Fashion Fever, Angela is the Wildcard "Lucky Number 7", as well as Blue High Heels.
On February 10th, 2016, Angela now has a white sparking camisole with pink camisole dress inside her. In 3rd season, she wears a pink wildcard dress with cyan camisole tank top inside it, with cyan and hot pink belts, purple high heels, and blue jeans.
Angela was born and grew up on a farm in Fairfield, along with her parents and older sister.
Angela is born in a hospital in Fairfield, eight days after Emily, Edward and Evelyn move into their new home.
Emily watches over Angela while working in the vegetable garden. Some of Angela's fondest childhood memories are of this time, such as catching fireflies with Emily, going trick-or-treating with Emily, and causing mischief for Emily to clean up.
Angela entertains customers at the camping ground by performing some ballet moves. She shows some interest in Emily and Hunter's blossoming relationship, peeking out from behind objects whenever the two are having a moment.
Angela attends Snuggford high school with her BFFs (Jenny Garcia, Kitty Jackson, Virginia Hills).
Angela has a fight with Evelyn because she wants to get a tattoo of her boyfriend's name. Angela explains to Emily that her boyfriend might have to move overseas if the factory that employs his parents shuts down. Emily manages to talk Angela out of the tattoo and saves the factory.
Angela attends Emily's winter party at the Snuggford Hotel. She briefly dates Paul, but soon breaks up with him as he is too clingy for her.
Along with Emily and Francois, Angela tries to save her childhood home from bankruptcy.
Angela makes a few brief appearances. She marries Jimmy, and later lets Emily have one of her puppies.
Angela unknowingly buys Emily's wedding dress to celebrate her one-year anniversary. She comes to Ireland to attend Emily's wedding, bringing with her the dress that Emily picked out.
Angela runs the boutique on Jimmy's cruise ship, which she wasn't happy about at first but eventually came to like it. She is playable in episodes 2, 9 and 13. She learns that Jewel Jacobs, a famous fashion designer, is on the ship and tries to impress her. Jewel gives Angela some fabrics for her to prove her talent. Unfortunately, Kate spills some perfume on the fabrics, and Angela has no choice but to use the fabrics she has laying around. Angela is mortified when Jewel rejects her, so Emily comes up with a plan to help Angela regain her confidence.
Angela and Jimmy move to Jimmy's hometown called Shipsburgh. Angela planned to open a boutique there, but the town isn't what it used to be after the Grimaldi Syndicate took over.
Angela, who is now living in New York, briefly visits Snuggford to catch up with Emily. In the bonus levels, she and Jimmy visit Emily for the holidays.
Again, Angela returns on a family visit. It is implied that she and Jimmy are having relationship problems.
Once again, Angela just appeared again at Day 65 of Emily's Garden 2, along with Kate. The girls were meditating with the Monks.
Angela is starting up her career as a fashion designer, after she has magic for new clothes. However, she soon finds out that Jimmy is cheating on her with her boss Yum-Mee and gets revenge on them both, breaking up with Jimmy in the process. At the end of the game, while she is happy that she got her revenge, she is also stressed out because she might be pregnant.
Angela has been selected to join Truly's contest. She started off good, but then the hatred of Lori and Celine towards her became stronger. Unfortunately, Angela decided to leave the contest in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
Angela doesn't come to Little Creek Hospital, but mentioned in Allison Heart.
Angela doesn't appear in the game, but briefly mentioned.
Angela also appears only in Level 1-2, where she briefly visits Emily's House to deliver Paige's Dress. It also mentioned in Mary's Toy Shop that Emily & Angela wanted the Teddy Bear since they were Young Girls..
Angela has gone out of her house for a long walk to Victory Boutique, with Victoria, her friend in fashion since April 2016. When Angela and her friends visit Fran's Diner, she met Jenny Garcia, Kitty Jackson, Virginia Hills, talking about the dates. Out from the streets, she encountered the taxi to stop. Matt Miller said "sorry" to Angela, meeting him. Matt Miller follows Angela to the boutique, his love is in the air, kept interested. Her BFFs said she's dating Matt Miller. In Snuggford High School, her enemies cheating on Angela. But the Prom Night, she was creating a reunion party. In the Reunion, Angela had fun with the party, but it turns into a huge disaster, trying to steal crown with her friends.
Angela is now working at Victoria's Store, so they are planning for their upcoming High School Reunion in Snuggford High. During the event, She wants to become the homecoming queen. Her Rival, Janet won as the Homecoming Queen, and Both Angela & Janet are fighting for the crown and fell down. Few Minutes Later, They were both prisoned. Angela must create her new Fashion Collection at the Prison and save themselves.
Angela didn't made her cameo appearance, but referenced.
Angela and her big sister Emily are reuniting at the Cruise and meeting the characters of The Love Boat. The sisters are the Co-Stars of the upcoming game.
- Her chinese name is (安杰拉·那不勒斯，安吉拉·那不勒斯).
|Fabulous Angela's contents|
| As per the new wiki, the characters are in this wiki.
Emily O'Malley, Patrick O'Malley, Paige O'Malley, Francois Truffaut, Angela Napoli, Evelyn Napoli, Edward Napoli, Brigid Duffy, Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Sharon Stepford, Grace Miriam Stepford, Antonio Napoli
Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling, Moon Blossom
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Glamorous Kate (doesn't exist)
A modern Cinderella story based on animation.
As of May 28, 2019. we no longer accept Chinese contents (mostly) from this wiki. We always accept all English-only contents.
- Windows 7; Build 7601; This copy of Windows is not genuine. The copy of Windows you are using does not pass genuine validation. To get all Windows updates and downloads reserved exclusively for genuine Windows, you must validate your copy of Windows now. Go online and resolve now; Windows is not genuine; Your computer might be running a counterfeit copy of Windows/You may be running a counterfeit copy of Windows. 0x80070005; Get genuine now. Ask me later. 0xC004F057. This computer is not running genuine Windows. To use Windows without interruption, this computer needs to be running genuine Windows.
With genuine Windows you have access to all Windows updates and can be confident that your Windows software has the latest security and reliability enhancements from Microsoft. Resolve online now.
Activate Windows Now. Your activation period has expired. You must activate Windows.
Windows Activation Technologies detected that this copy of Windows is not genuine and has attempted to make repairs. You must restart your computer to apply these changes.
This copy of Windows is not genuine You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. This copy of Windows is not genuine and is not eligible to receive the full range of upgrades and product support from Microsoft. Click Get Genuine now to get more information and resolve this issue.
This copy of Windows is not genuine and you have not yet resolved this issue. This computer is no longer eligible to receive select security upgrades from Microsoft. To protect your copy of Windows, you must click Get Genuine now. ) Activate Windows 8/8.1/10 - Go to PC settings to activate Windows) Critical Alert From Microsoft: Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware)
([PC Game] Fabulous - Angela's Sweet Revenge Platinum Edition; Fabulous - Angela's Sweet Revenge Platinum Edition Free and Fast and No Captcha Download Links]), Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Trophies - Select a trophy to see how to achieve it.
- proud of you - Fiona Fung
- a little love - Fiona Fung
- Shining Friends - Fiona Fung
- Forever Friend - Fiona Fung
- Mouse love rice - Twins
- Love paradise - Kelly Chen
- All Star - Smash Mouth
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect - Ed Hseeran, Beyonce
- The Power of Love - Celine Dion
- My Heart Will Go On
- I’m Waiting for your Dream - Sarah Chen
- Can You Hear - Kayee Tam
- Minecraft theme
- Sony - No Signal. Check the external input or select another input by using the INPUT button.
- In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.
Network error messages
- Safari cannot open the page becase your iPad is not connected to the Internet.
- Unable to join the network “Linksys”.
- Incorrect password for network “Linksys”. (Dismiss)
- Failed to join “Linksys”
- There is no Internet connection
Try: Turning off airplane mode Turning on mobile data or Wi-Fi Checking the signal in your area ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
- This site can’t be reached
site-name took too long to respond. Try: Checking the connection ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT ReloadHIDE DETAILS Check your Internet connection Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Critical alert messages
- Critical Alert from Microsoft - Your computer has alerted us that it is infected by a virus and/or spyware. This virus may be sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us immediately at the toll-free number listed, so that our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3
- Critical Alert from Firefox - Please install PcKeeper. Your computer has alerted us that is infected with viruses and spyware. These viruses send your Credit Card Details Facebook Login Personal E-mails to hackers remotely. If you close this page, we will be forced to disable your computer to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3
Important security message: Please call the number provided as soon as possible. You will be guided for the removal of the adware, spyware, virus on your computer. Seeing these pop-ups means that you have a virus installed on your computer which puts the security of your personal data at serious risk. It's strongly advised that you call the number provided and get your computer fixed before you do any shopping online.
0x000000CE DRIVER_UPLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS YOUR PC/WINDOWS HEALTH IS CRITICAL DO NOT RESTART PLEASE CONTACT MICROSOFT CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS BSOD : Error 333 Registry Failure of Operating System - Host: BLUE SCREEN ERROR 0x000000CE Please contact Certified Technicians To Immediately Rectify issue to prevent Data Loss
** YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN BLOCKED ** Error # 268D3 Please call us immediately at +1-844-305-3518 Do not ignore this critical alert. If you close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. The following information is being stolen... You must contact us immediately so that our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. Please call us within the next 5 minutes to prevent your computer from being disabled. Toll Free: +1-844-305-3518 Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs.
ERROR! Call for support: 1-888-694-2184 Computer ID: 67567 +1-855-271-1333
*ATTEMTION BT public Internet Service User: Your Windows (Microsoft) Compute rhas been blocked* Windows System Alert!! System has been infected due to unexpected error! Please Contact Microsoft Support Immediately! To unblock your computer. Suspicious Activity Detected. Your browser might have been hijacked or hacked. ANONYMOUS ACTIVITY Private and Personal Data is at RISK: _ Your credit card details and banking information _ Your e-mail password and other account passwords _ Your Facebook, Skype, AIM, ICQ and other chat lofs _ Your private & family photos and other sensitive files _ Your webcam could be accessed remotely by stalkers IMMEDIATELY CALL MICROSOFT SUPPORT AT MORE ABOUT THIS INFECTION: Seeing these pop-up's means that you may have a virus installed on your computer which puts the security of your personal data at a serious risk. It’s strongly advised that you call the number above and get your computer inspected before you continue using your Internet, especially for Shopping or Banking. Call immediately for assistance. Contact Microsoft Support At
Windows Has Detected a Malicious Virus On Your System Do Not Shutdown Or Restart Your Computer Contact Our Certified Windows Technicians For Immediate Assistance 1-888-694-2184
Microsoft Error: Unknown System Failure!
Windows Security Microsoft Edge The server marksunpc.website is asking for ROBLOX. The server reports that it is from Warning: Windows Has Detected a Malicious Virus On Your System!! Call for support: 1-888-694-2184 (Toll Free). Warning: Your ROBLOX will be sent using basic authentication on a connection that isn't secure.
(2) virus have been detected on your Apple iPad. Your Apple iPad has been infected with virus because of the recent adult sites that you have visited. It will soon corrupt your sim card, data, photos, and contacts if no action is taken. Time remaining: 5 minutes How to remove virus: Step 1: Tap the button below & go to App Store to install the recommended virus removal app for free Step 2: Run the app to remove all viruses.
Your computer is in blocked state. SYSTEM WARNING: DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY UNTIL YOU KNOW SAFE SIDE INSTRUCTIONS. For safety instructions immediately call on this support number, a Microsoft Super Technician is waiting to guide you yo safeguard your system. You must not avoid this warning, as this is a very critical infection. Microsoft Super Technicians are level 9 technicians which are expertise in resolving these kind of issues. THIS CALL IS A TOLL FREE CALL.
** Microsoft Warning Alert ** Malicious Pornographic Spyware/Riskware Detected Error # 0x86672ee7 / 0x80072ee7 Please call us immediately at: 1-866-475-9018 Do not ignore this critical alert. If you close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. The following information is being stolen... You must contact us immediately so that our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone to protect your identity. Please call us within the next 5 minutes to prevent your computer from being disabled or from any information loss.
Software update Adobe Flash Player Recommended Update For streaming and online watching The Adobe Flash Player runtime lets you effortlessly reach over 1.3 billion people across browsers and OS versions with no install — 11 times more people than the best-selling hardware game console. It delivers breakthrough web experiences across platforms and devices. The version of Adobe Flash Player on your system does not include the latest security updates and has been blocked. To continue using Adobe Flash Player, download an updated version.
Feb 17 2009
- The future of TV is here. Digital is in the air. If you now own an antenna TV, you have until Feb 2009 to upgrade it to digital Tv or it will stop working. Call this number or visit dtv2009.gov to learn how to get a big discount coupon on this low cost Digital Converter Box. Then enjoy free, over-the-air DTV with better picture and sound. Don’t wait. Make sure your TV is DTV
- Notice how Digital's made pretty much everything better? Especially Television. Digital TVs got better picture, better sound, more channels, in fact, Digital so much better that by law, all broadcast TV has to be digital by 2009. But there's a catch, some TVs need an upgrade to get digital. You could even lose your signal. Get the facts. Visit DTVAnswers.com to learn about Television switch to digital or call this number to see how you can stay connected.
- Notice how digital's made pretty much everything better? Especially Television. Digital TVs got better picture, better sound with more channels, in fact, it’s so much better that by law, all broadcast TV has to be digital by 2009. But, some TVs need an upgrade to get digital you could even lose your signal. Get the facts. Visit DTVAnswers.com or call this number to learn about TV switch to digital. (Channel 2 WCBS PSA)
- A revolution has come to television even bigger than a change to color. On February 17 2009, television goes all digital, but without an upgrade, some TVs will stop working. Now visit a special DTV Trekker Truck to see how to convert your TV to DTV for better picture and sound. See what you're missing. Make sure your TV is DTV. Come see the DTV trekker truck at Greenbrier Mall, Tuesday January 8th from 10am to 3pm.
- It might seem strange, but your Antenna TV could become just a box, if you don't get this box. In February 2009, Some TVs will stop working unless they're upgraded to digital television with this DTV converter box. Without this upgrade, your Antenna TV will not work. Make sure your TV is DTV. Call 888-DTV-2009 or visit DTVAnswers.com. Don't let your TV Become "Just A Box".
- The future is here. Right here in this box. Because this box has the power. The power to convert your Antenna TV into DTV. Digital Television. And now this big discount coupon makes the DTV Converter Box affordable. Make sure your TV is DTV Before February 2009, or all you'll see is: (static screen) - Learn more about the converter box and coupon. Call 888-DTV-2009 or go to DTV2009.gov.
- Digital TV has better picture, better sound, more channels, but in 2009 when broadcast TV goes all digital, will you lose your signal? Go to DTVAnswers.com or call this number to learn about TV switch to digital.
- On February 17th, 2009, broadcast television goes all digital with better picture, better sound and more channels. But without an upgrade, some TVs will stop working. Find out what you need to do. Call this number or visit DTVAnswers.com.
- DTV, it's as easy as 123. That's digital television. For a better picture, astonishing sound, special channels, DTV is a revolution that viewers need to know about because in 2009, changes are on the way that'll affect how we all enjoy television. So we want to make sure you know all about the big switch to DTV. So get in step, check this website or call the number on your screen (800-555-1234). We've got the answers to make DTV.
- Get answers about the switch to digital television. The question we hear a lot is Will I need a new TV? If your old TV is connected to satellite or cable, then you shouldn't be affected. If you use an antenna, you have two options: buy a new TV or a digital converter box. Go to digtriad.com click DTV switch and get ready to go digital! Brought to you by hhgregg price and advice guaranteed. And WFMY News 2. Get Answers.
- The future of television is here. Digital is in the air. I'm [insert player], if you have over-the-air television service, if you use an antenna, you're gonna need to upgrade to DTV. You have until February of 2009. Call this number or visit 11live.com. You'll learn how to get a big discount coupon on this low-cost digital converter box. Then enjoy free, over-the-air DTV, with better picture, better sound. Make sure your TV is DTV. Sponsored by hhgregg.
- Hi, I'm [insert player] and I know a lot of you are wondering what you have to do to have your TV's ready for the digital conversion which is coming February 2009. And that's why WGRZ is teaming up with the HD experts here stereo advantage, make sure you have all of the information plus the system designers here at stereo advantage of over 100 years experience so they can answer all of your questions. You can also log onto wgrz.com click on DTV, they'll have information there for you, and you can register to win an HDTV!
- There’s a revolution coming to your television and News 3 wants to make sure you’re ready. It’s called “Digital Television”, and in February 2009, the way you watch TV will change forever. With it, you’ll get clearer crisper pictures and better sound. But there’s a catch, your TV may need an upgrade. To find out, log on to kbtx.com and click on “Digital TV”. There you’ll get answers to commonly asked questions, plus blogs and other details you might need to know. Don’t let the digital revolution leave you behind. Get the facts at kbtx.com.
- ABC 7 wants you ready for the digital evolution. Digital quality is far better since starting February 17th, 2009, all broadcast TV has to be digital by law. Some TVs will need an upgrade. Visit DTVAnswers.com or call to learn how you can go digital!
With dialog interruptions
Is your TV ready for digital? By February 17th, television stations will stop brad cake- [Interruption] Oh. That's like a tongue twister. [Continue] Television stations will stop broadcast in an analog and broadcast only in digital. Your TV needs to be ready for digital so you can keep watching. You have an analog TV with rabbit ears or rooftop antenna, you need to act. Visit [Interruption] DTV.gov (dot gov I don't remember you heard that or) [Continue] DTV.gov to find out what you need to. Don't delay, or: (static screen!)
- You are seeing this message because you need to prepare for digital television (DTV). In February, this and many other TV channels will be shut off, but all of your favorite programs are already on air as digital channels. Get ready now for DTV. You won't miss a single show and you'll enjoy better pictures and sound than you currently receive. If you get TV by a rooftop or rabbit ears, you need to prepare your TV set to receive digital television. For more information on how to prepare your TV set, call or visit www.dtv.gov. If you get TV by cable or satellite, please contact your service provider directly.
Jun 12 2009
- Bob Barker reminding you in February 2009, antenna Tv changes to DTV, Digital Television. Everything will be broadcast digitally, even game shows. If you get TV with rabbit ears or a rooftop antenna, you need to upgrade the digital or you'll lose reception. Don't wait! Call this number or visit DTVAnswers.com to see if you need to upgrade your TV. Make sure your TV is DTV.
- By now, you've heard the antenna Tv is going all digital, in a nationwide switch to Digital TV is moved to a new date: June 12th, but you don't have to wait until June 12th, to enjoy free digital TV. Upgrade your Antenna TV with the converter box or buy a new digital set. Use the right antenna, and start enjoying free Digital Television now. Visit DTVAnswers.com or call 888-CALL-FCC to learn more about the June 12th switch to digital TV.
- Welcome to the Digital World. By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. To get ready, buy a digital set or converter box like this. Setup is easy. Plug this cable from the output of the converter box to the input of your TV set. Use the right antenna, scan for channels, and start enjoying free digital TV now. To learn more, visit DTVAnswers.com or phone 888-CALLFCC. Antenna TV goes all digital on June 12, so get ready and tell a friend.
- Welcome to the Digital World. By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. To get ready, buy a digital set or converter box. Then, try testing your antenna. Move it around like this and check your reception. If you're not getting a clear signal or getting no signal at all, you may need a new VHF-UHF antenna. To learn more visit AntennaWeb.org or phone 888-CALLFCC. Antenna TV goes all digital on June 12, so get ready and tell a friend.
- Are you ready for the digital world? By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. Remember to rescan your converter box or your digital TV set, especially after June 12th, to get all your channels. Press Menu on your remote, and choose the Channel Scan function. By rescanning, your TV set will find all the channels available in your area. Visit DTVAnswers.com or phone 888-CALL-FCC to learn more. Antenna TV goes all digital on June 12th, so get ready and tell a friend.
- Welcome to the digital world. By June 12th, antenna TV will be all digital. Get ready with a digital TV set or converter box. Plug the cable from the output of the converter box to the TV’s input. Use the right antenna and start enjoying free digital TV now. Win tickets at 311. Log on to CW27.com to enter!
- Welcome to the Digital World. By June 12th, antenna TV will be all-digital. To get ready, buy a digital set or a converter box, then try testing your antenna, move it around like this and check your reception. If you’re not getting a clear signal or getting no signal at all, you may need a new VHF-UHF antenna.
- Are you ready for the digital world? By June 12, antenna TV will be all digital. Remember to rescan your converter box or your digital TV set, especially after June 12th. By rescanning, your TV set will find all the channels available in your area.
- The June 12th nationwide deadline for the DTV switch is here, and WAVY/FOX 43’s signal will be switching to digital transmission today at 9am. After the switch, analog-only televisions sets that receive programming through an antenna will need a converter box to continue to receive over-the-air television. Analog-only TVs should continue to work as before with cable and satellite tv services, gaming consoles, VCRs, DVD players and similar products. If you are having trouble seeing WAVY digital channel 10.1, or FOX 43 digital channel 43.1, try moving your antenna, then rescan your covnerter box or if you have a TV, rescan it. For more information, you can call the FCC directly at 1-888-CALL FCC or log onto www.wavy.com.
2010-2012 (Pre to approach)
- There are three main ways to switch to digital television: convert your existing TV yourself with a digital set top box, get a service like satellite, cable or broadband TV installed for you. Or, you can get a new TV with digital built-in. For friendly and partial advice on the options available where you live, call digital UK on 08456 50 50 50. Get set for digital!
- Are you 75 and over? Or eligible disabled? If so, you will receive a letter from the help scheme about the help you can get to switch one TV to digital. For 40 pounds they can arrange for an approved installer to supply and install everything you need. For some eligible people it's free! Look out for your letter when switchover reaches your area.
- Are you 75 and over, or eligible disabled? If so, you will receive a letter from the help scheme about the help you can get switching your TV to digital. For standard £40 fee, or free if you're eligible and also on certain benefits, they can arrange for an approved installer to supply and install everything you need. Call free 0800 40 85 900.
- The countdown to the TV switchover has started. Digital UK is the independent organization set-up to help you through the switchover. So for advice, call 08456 50 50 50.
- The first area for UK is now switching to digital TV. And else telling anyone when to get ready. To find out when it reaches your road, call 08456 50 50 50.
- The first area for UK is now switching to digital TV. Different areas switch at different time. So to find out when it reaches your road, enter your postcode at digitaluk.co.uk.
- (That lab to be ready for switchover. This one too. And the one in the kids room, how you suppose to be in bed? Hey! Oh, sorry, by the new word in bed. Whew! Parade! Start the van!) Don't forget every television in your house will need to be ready for the digital switchover.
- The old analog signal is being switched off for good. (My TV is not working! Can I watch Corey on yours now?) If your TV isn't ready by the 4th of April/6th of July, you'll start to lose your channels. Call 08456 50 50 50 if you’re unsure what to do.
- The old analog signal is being switched off for good. (My TV is not working! Can I watch Corey on yours now?) If your TV isn’t ready you’ll lose your channels. Call 08456 50 50 50 if you’re unsure what to do.
- (While sitware at football as a recorded! I can't watch this old rubbish! Ugh!) After the digital switchover all VCRs and most DVD recorders will only record the channel you're watching. If you want to record a different channel ask about a digital TV recorder. (What's going to happen?)
- If you use a free view TV service, you’ll start to lose channels from the 4th of April. To get them back, just retune using your remote.
- The TV switchover starts here on the 4th of April. So make sure you're ready.
Sep 1 2011
- If your TV is plugged into a cable or satellite service, this message is NOT for you. But if you watch TV using an antenna, you should know that on September 1st, over-the-air TV signals will be switching from analog to digital in many parts of Canada. If you own an analog TV and use an antenna, you may need a converter box to continue watching television over-the-air. They cost less than $100 CAD and are easy to install and use. Without a converter next September, your signal might look like this: (static screen)
- The Government of Canada and the CRTC have mandated that over-the-air television transmission must switch from analog to digital in selected markets by August 31st 2011. If you watch global through cable or satellite, you won't be affected. But if you're watching global using an outdoor antenna or rabbit ears, your service may be impacted. To find out more, visit Shaw.ca/dtv or call toll free.
April 2, Dec 3 2013 (Pre to approach)
- Australia is switching to digital TV, so you need to get ready. If you're buying a set-top box on your tv, there are government labels to help you. Analog TVs will have this label, while digital TVs have these labels. You'll need a set-top box to continue watching free-to-air shows on your analog TV. To find out how to get ready, visit the website or call (Australia 1800 20 10 13). Authorised by the Australian Government, Canberra.
- The world is switching to digital TV, and so is Australia, so to keep watching free-to-air shows, you need to get ready. If you've got an analog TV, all you need to do is connect it to a set-top box or you can get a digital ready TV. If you're buying a set-top box or new TV, these government labels will help you. With digital TV, most people will get a clearer picture, better sound and more channels. Analog TV signals will be gradually phased out across Australia between 2010 and 2013, but don't wait till then, switch new and enjoy digital TV straight away. To find out how to get ready, visit the website or call 1800 20 10 13.
- To keep receiving free-to-air TV after the analog signals are switched off, you have two main options: you can either get a set-top box or similar device for each analog TV you have, or you can upgrade to a Tv with a built-in digital tuner. Most importantly, you don't have to buy a new TV. To find out how to get ready and when it's happening in your area, visit the website or call 1800 20 10 13.
- To help you get ready for digital TV, here are some things you should know. These government labels have been developed to help you choose your digital ready equipment. Look out for the labels in electronics retailers on TVs, set-top boxes, and digital TV recorders. This label shows that this analog TV is capable of receiving digital signals only if it’s connected to a set-top box. This label shows that this equipment can receive standard definition digital TV. This label shows that this equipment can receive high-definition digital TV. To find out more about standard and high-definition and the labeling scheme, visit the website or call 1800 20 10 13. Authorised by Commonwealth of Australia, Capital Hill, Canberra.
- If you don't switch to a Digital TV before May 28th, this is the only program you’ll be able to receive! So for the best advice in price, make the switch now at R.T. Edwards the digital switchover specialists! Hurry in for huge deals on all the big brand digital TVs and set-top boxes, get expert advice on the TV or set-top box that’s right for you! Plus, you can rent it, buy it or interest free it! So make the switch at R.T. Edwards now before: (static screen!)
- Are you ready for digital TV? In some areas, analog TV has already been switched off. Sydney and surrounding areas will be switching to digital-only TV on the 3rd December 2013. For help or more information on how to get ready for digital TV in your area, call 1800 20 10 13 or visit the website at australia.gov.au/digitalready
- Jim's antenna for complete installation of digital antennas, computer and Internet points, telephone phones and home theater systems. We offer sound up-to-date advice for your home or office, Jim's antennas.
- (Jimbo, Jimbo, off to work we go!) Call Jim's Antennas for digital TV antennas installed using a digital signal meter! Jim's can install your new TV, tuning it professionally and show you all the features! Jim's also install home theater systems and can conceal all those unsightly cables, and Jim's antennas is locally art. Locals looking after locals! Jim's Antennas. We'll get you ready for Digital! Call (AU 131 546)
- Jim's antennas, for your cable and home entertainment names. Call (AU 131 546)
- (Jimbo, Jimbo, off to where we go!) Jim's antennas, we'll get you ready for digital TV! Call (AU 131 546) or go to www.jimsantennas.com.au
- Are you ready for digital TV? You’ll need to have the right equipment to watch and record digital TV. With Sydney and surrounding areas, switching on a 3rd of December 2013, you’ll need to get ready. Most antennas and cables are fine, but to receive digital only TV. Some may need an upgrade. For help or more information on how to get digital ready in your area, call 1800 20 10 13 or visit the website.
- Time is running out! The analog TV signals will be switched off in less than one week, so you need to get digital ready by the 2nd of April 2013. Call (Australia 1800 20 10 13) or visit the website.
- If you're not digital TV ready by the 28th of May/3rd of December 2013, you won't see anything. Brisbane/Sydney and surrounding areas will be switching on the 28th of May/3rd of December. So you must get ready now. For help or more information on how to get ready for digital TV in your area, call 1800 20 10 13 or visit the website at australia.gov.au/digitalready
- Get into the good guys and get ready for digital TV! Update to the latest technology and will deliver and install your Tv and remove your old one from AU$99. Switchover happens on December 3, so get ready now! Available in store only at the good guys!
- Are you digital ready? The analog TV switch off is happening in this area on the 3rd of December. If you haven’t already made the switch, all you need is a digital TV or digital set-top box. Your current antenna should be fine, but you may need to check it’s correctly positioned and not obstructed in any way. An endorsed antenna can help you with this. To find out more, visit the digital ready website digitalready.gov.au.
- Time is running out! The analog TV signals will be switched off in less than two weeks (or one week), so you need to get digital ready by the 3rd December 2013. Call (Australia 1800 20 10 13) or visit the website.
September 2012 to December 2013
- Best option for you and your family. Sky has so much to offer outstanding sport and entertainment channels, fascinating documentary and lifestyle choices with plenty to keep the kids heavy. Plus this the on-screen guide, instant recording and on-demand blockbuster movies, so you can watch at a time to suit you. For all these features and more, choose Sky, when you decide to go digital! Call 0800 759 999.
Sep 13 2015
- Hello, I’m Carl Cable, your 3-in-1 cable connection, and did you know that UPC Cablecom is launching into the future and going 100% digital? This means we will be switching off analog television. But not to worry, if you have me, you also have digital. Swtiching is easy and can be done in just a few steps. First, take a closer look at your TV. Do you have a flat screen with this logo on it somehwere? You do? Great! Then all you need to do is run a digital channel scan. To find out exactly how to do this, simply refer to your TV instructions. You will also find related useful information on the UPC Cablecom website. Can’t find the logo on your TV or have an older set with a picture tube? No problem. You can watch digital television with these sets too - all you need is a converter. UPC cablecom can order the first converter free of charge. Digital Television offers you not only better picture and sound quality, but also a much greater selection of channels and all at no extra cost of course. After making this switch, you will be asking yourself, “Why didn’t I do it much sooner?” Enjoy more channels and more entertainment. For further information go to our website, give us a call, or visit our shops or specialist retailers. And remember, if you have me, you also have digital tV.
DVB-T2 Roll Out in Mediacorp
Mediacorp has started digital TV broadcast for its seven free-to-air channels in phases. Digital TV gives better quality pictures and sound and has features such as Electronic Programme Guides and multi-language subtitles. If you are a pay TV subscriber, you are already enjoying digital TV. If your TV set is not connected to pay TV services, you can enjoy digital TV by connecting your TV set to a digital TV ready set-top box and an antenna. If you plan to buy a new TV, consider getting a digital TV ready set which is identified by this label. These TVs don't require set-top box, you simply connect the TV to an antenna. Mediacorp will continue analogue broadcast for at least 2 more years, so you will have sufficient time to get ready for digital TV. To find out more about digital TV, including its phased rollout plan, please visit mediacorp.sg/digitaltv!
Mediacorp - Jan 22 2016
I'm going to upgrade your TV to digital TV. Is this TV connected to StarHub TV or Singtel TV service? If it is, you are already enjoying digital TV.
How to set up digital TV
If it's not, all you need is just this antenna and this set-top box.
- Number 1. If you are using a TV which is not digital-ready, just connect the antenna to the set-top box with the antenna cable. Then connect the set-top box to your TV with a HDMI cable or a three-colored AV cable depending on your TV's connection ports. If you are using the set-top box, make sure to select HDMI or AV using the Source button. Then use the set-top box remote control to scan and control the TV channels.
- Number 2. If your TV is digital ready, it's super easy as your TV has a built-in DVB-T2 tuner. You just need to connect the antenna to your Tv with the antenna cable. After all the connections are done, scan the digital TV channels by following the on-screen instructions. To know if a Tv or a set-top box is digital-ready, simply look out for these Digital Tv consumer labels when buying the equipment.
That's all? Not yet, a few last checks! Is your antenna connected to the correct input of your Tv or set-top box? Does your antenna require a power source? If yes, make sure it is powered. If you're using the set-top box, make sure the antenna power option is switched to ON under the menu options of the set-top box. How can I be sure that I get the best reception? You can use the signal strength indicator function in your TV or set-top box to help you find the optimum position of your antenna. You can place the antenna near a window, position the antenna higher or away from other electronic equipment and the TV.
How to record digital TV
Can I record my favorite programs so that I don't miss them when I go out? Yes of course. Check with the retailers on the availability of the recording function on your TV or set-top box. If your TV or set-top box is able to support recording function, just connect a storage device like a thumb drive or portable hard disk to the USB port to record your TV programs. Some TV sets or set-top boxes allow you to record using the built-in storage disk drive. You can now record in HD quality and it's so easy to recording using the Electronic Program Guide.
For more information, visit www.mediacorp.sg/digitaltv or call 6435 6288.
- Mediacorp is upgrading its digital TV network. To continue watching this channel, you need to switch to the new network by 28 February 2017. To switch:
- From 1 March 2017 this channel will cease operation and will be available on the new digital TV network. To continue watching this channel, you need to:
- Option 1: Convert your existing TV with a DVB-T2 digital set top box and antenna
- Option 2: upgraded to TV with built in DVB-T2 Digital tuner and antenna.
- For more info, visit www.mediacorp.sg/digitaltv or call 6435 6288
MediaCorp - Nov 5 2017
- If your TV is NOT digital ready, you need an indoor antenna and a digital set-top box.
- Connect the indoor antenna to the set-top box with the antenna cable. Make sure the indoor antenna is connected to the right port.
- The best reception, place the antenna high up or away from electronic equipment and other sources of interference.
- If you're using a flat-screen TV, connect the set-top box to the Tv with the HDMI Cable. Switch on the TV, then select HDMI using the source button on your TV remote.
- 2a: If you're using an analog CRT TV, connect the set top box to the TV with the AV Cable. Switch on the TV then select AV using the source button on your TV remote.
- Switch on the set-top box and scan the digital TV channels by following the on-screen instructions or via the set-top box menu.
- If you're using an active indoor antenna, switch on the Antenna power option in the set-top menu.
- You can use this signal strength indicator function in the set-top box menu to find the optimum position for your indoor antenna.
- And you're all set to start watching digital TV! If you need help with any of the steps, call Singapore 6435 6288.
- If your TV is digital ready, you just need an indoor antenna.
- Step 1: Connect the Indoor Anteena to the TV with the Antenna cable. Make sure the Indoor Antenna is connected to the right port. If you're using an active indoor antenna, first connect the antenna cable to the antenna port on the TV. Then plug the USB Canle into the USB port on the TV to switch on the Antenna power. If your active Indoor antenna comes with the power adapter, plug the adapter into the power socket to switch on the antenna power. The best reception, place the antenna high up or away from electronic equipment and other sources of interference.
- Step 2: Switch on the TV and scan the digital TV channels by following the on-screen instructions or via the TV menu. You can use this signal strength indicator function in the TV menu to find the optimum position for your indoor antenna.
- And you're all set to start watching digital TV! If you need help with any of the steps, call Singapore 6435 6288.
Dec 31 2018 (Pre-to-approach)
To continue watching your favorite Mediacorp shows in HIGH DEFINITION, switch to digital TV, now. Where was I? Analogue TV ends 31st December 2018 (New Years Eve 2018). Switch to Digital TV. Just check and Connect! Visit digitaltv.sg to find out more!
- That guy’s great! You switch to Digital TV yet? Much better. High DEF-I-NI-TION. My wife loves drama in HD. Switch now, you can win prizes, like 55-inch TV. Very big! Very drama! I know, Uncle. I switched already! Switch to Digital TV now! (Analog Tv ends 31 Dec 2018) Find out more at digitalTV.sg
The switch-off in stages
- Analogue Logo shown in TVs.
- Logo moved slightly to the left.
- You are seeing this message because you are on Analogue TV. If you do not switch to Digital TV, you will not be able to receive TV signals after 31 Dec 2018. Visit digitaltv.sg or call 1800-388-4357.
- You are watching analogue TV channels. The picture size on your analogue TV screen will be reduced from 17 September. Switch to digital TV now. Visit www.digitaltv.sg or call.
- From January 1st 2019, analogue TV will cease transmission. To continue watching this channel: Connect your TV (not digital-ready) to a digital set-top box or antenna; or, Connect your TV (digital-ready) to an antenna. For more info, visit digitaltv.sg
- Your screen will revert to normal after you have switched to DTV.
- You will not be able to watch this channel from January 1st 2019. Your screen will revert to normal after you have switched to Digital TV. SWITCH NOW! Visit www.digitaltv.sg or Call 1800-388-4357
- You will not be able to watch this channel from January 2nd 2019.
- Even dinosaurs have gone digital. Have you? Save more than 40% now! Plus, enjoy free home delivery with a minimum spend of S$200. Available at the following Giant stores! Don't wait any longer. Switch to digital TV now!
Jan 14, 2020 (Pre-to-approach)
- After 10 years, support for Windows 7 is nearing the end. January 14, 2020 is the last day Microsoft will offer security updates and technical support for computers running Windows 7. We know change can be difficult, that's why we're reaching out early to help you back up your files and prepares for what's next.
- Support for Windows 7 is coming to an end. Please note that after January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for Windows 7. We recommend backing up your files to ease the transition.
- You are seeing this message because you're on Windows 7. If you do not upgrade to Windows 10, you will not be able to receive security updates, bug fixes or technical support after January 14 2020. Visit microsoft.com or call to learn more.
- You're using Windows 7 PC. The picture size on your Windows 7 PC screen will be reduced commencing 1 October 2019. Switch to Windows 10 now. Visit microsoft.com or call to learn more.
- We're here to help. It’s time to prepare for Windows 7 end of support on January 14, 2020. To help you get ready, we have step-by-step tutorials on how to back up your files. Plus, you'll find videos all about the basics and benefits of a Windows 10 PC.
Dec 1, 2020 (Pre-to-approach)
- I’m analogue TV grandpa, I receive up to five free TV channels. I’m Digital TV boy, and I receive 12 high-definition digital TV channels. From December 1st, 2020, free Tv broadcasting will be fully digital! So I can no longer receive any TV signals? Don't worry. You still have more than a year to get prepared. Viewers with analogue TV sets can add a set-top box, or get a digital TV, to continue watching free TV programmes. For enquiries, call 3655 5618 or go to www.digitaltv.gov.hk
- From December 1, 2020, free TV broadcasting will be fully digital. Five analogue channels will be switched off, but don’t worry. Viewers with analogue TV sets still have more than a year to get prepared. To continue watching free TV programmes after the switch-off date, add a set-top box or get a digital TV. Remember, full digital TV broadcasting will start on December 1 next year. For enquiries, call 3655 5618.
- We interrupt normal programming to bring you an urgent announcement! Cartoon Network is now 24 hours a day, but only on cable! To plug into the Toons World system form dust to dawn, call your nearest cable operator! You could watch the world’s first non-stop round-the-clock Cartoon party! Toons are more energy than ever before! Cartoon Network’s wired up and wide awake whatever the time! Contact your local cable operator and make connection with the first and only 24-hour Cartoon Network! Now back to a normal programming.
- Australia 2010: The analogue TV service will close at 9am on June 30. Call 1800 20 10 13 for assistance.
- ITV 2010-2012: Analogue TV services will cease after midnight. You will need to retune your Freeview TV or set-top box tomorrow to receive all your channels. Most people will be able to re-tune by 6am, but for some it will be late afternoon. Questions? Call digital UK on 08456 50 50 50.
- Australia 2013: On May 28th, December 3rd, or December 10th, this analogue Tv service will be switched off permanently. Continue watching Channel Ten on digital TV. Need info? Call 1800 20 10 13.
- Commencing next Tuesday, May 28th, December 3rd (or December 10th), Channel 7 Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne can be seen via digital television only. Channel 7 will no longer broadcast for old TVs. Please ensure that you have a digital TV or a digital set-top box so you can continue to enjoy Channel 7 and our digital channels 7two and 7mate. For more information call 1800 20 10 13 or go to www.digitalready.gov.au
- Attention GoCable customers: By 11:00 PM tonight, September 21st, 2015, GoCable will shutdown it's analog service for Whip Network. If you are seeing this message you still haven't made the switch to digital. For more information, visit www.gocable.com/DTV or call 1-800-GOCABLE
- Good evening, and welcome to Whip news at 11:00. We will begin our newscast in a moment, unless you're on GoCable analog, because in just a few minutes, GoCable is pulling the plug off Whip Network on GoCable's analog service. So guys, if you're watching this on GoCable and have the cable plugged into the TV from the wall, you're going to need a digital receiver to keep watching WHIP Network after the switch. So if you're watching on GoCable analog, thanks for watching, and we'll see you on digital.
- Sep 21 2019 - We are currently migrating from analogue to digital TV broadcast. For more details and information on how to get your digital decoder, visit myfreeview.tv or call 1800–18-1088.
- June 12, 2009
- If you still need a converter box for your analog television, more $40 government coupons are now available, and your coupons expired, you can now reapply online by phone or by mail. Coupons will expire 90 days from the day they are mailed and applications will be accepted July 31st 2009 as long as funding is available. If you have any questions throughout digital television, call toll-free or visit iptv.org.
- Statewide Iowa Public Television will now cease analog broadcasting. Our programming will switch to IPTV’s digital service. You may notice a slight interruption while we make the switch. If you are no longer able to receive our signal after we make the switch, help is available. You can contact the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC after 7:00 a.m. Friday morning you can call Iowa Public Television at toll-free. Information is available 24 hours a day at iptv.org, and as always, thank you for watching Iowa Public Television.
- If you still need a converter box for your analog television, more $40 government coupons are now available, and your coupons expired, you can now reapply online by phone or by mail. Coupons will expire 90 days from the day they are mailed and applications will be accepted July 31st 2009 as long as funding is available. If you have any questions throughout digital television, call toll-free or visit iptv.org.
- July 11th, 2009 - Attention analog customers: this is being broadcasted to all goAnimate Channels. We're about to cease all transmissions on your analog signal except GoCable. If you're seeing this message, you still haven't made the switch to GoCable analog or a digital television! In order to keep watching TV, you must get GoCable analog or a digital receiver. Both GoCable analog and digital receivers are easy to install, and with digital you'll enjoy better picture and sound than you currently receive. For more information, call the number on screen or visit the websites on screen. So thanks for all the support, and we'll see you on digital television.
- March 31, 2010 - Next on BBC one Wales: The true story of a man who built a record-breaking bike out of washing machine bits. No really, but that's for digital viewers only, because we've come to the end of the line for analog TV in Wales. To continue watching BBC One Wales, please switch to your digital service. This is BBC One Wales on analog, and in just a moment, it's been turned off along with all the remaining analog channels forever. This will complete digital switchover in Wales making us the first digital TV nation in the UK. Tomorrow you will need to retune your digital equipment again to pick up additional channels, if you need more information you can call Digital UK on 80456 50 50 50 lines are open from 6an]m or you can visit digitaluk.co.uk. And that really is it for analog television in Wales. Engineers are standing by to pull the plug as we reach another Welsh broadcasting landmark. Please switch to your digital service to continue watching BBC One Wales, but from everyone here at BBC Cymru Wales, goodbye to analog television.
- June 30, 2010 - If this is the only service you can receive you need to convert to your television with a digital set top box or digital video recorder, or upgrade to a television with a built-in digital tuner. To find out more call the digital ready information line 1800 20 10 13
- June 22, 2011 - Now some important transmitter information: Digital switchover at the Black Hill Transmitter group is completed tonight, meaning the viewers in Glasgow, Central Scotland, and Part Salsburgh will be losing BBC One Scotland on analog permanently. With interruptions on BBC one Scotland on freeview overnight, by 6:00 tomorrow morning, BBC Scotland will be available again to most viewers through freeview, but you need to retune your digital box or TV in order to pick it up. Viewers elsehwere in Scotland or who are watching on cable or satellite will not be affected. And incidently, this marks the final switch-off on analog teleivsion for the hold of Scotland. For any further help, you can contact Digital UK after 8am on 08456 50 50 50 or visit digitaluk.co.uk.
- Sep 21, 2011 - Now if you live in Yorkshire or the West Midlands, here’s some important information: digital switchover is now complete, and that means no more analogue TV and also tonight, digital services will actually off air too after midnight. Everything will be back to normal by breakfast at 6:00 in the morning though, so to confirm again, that’s just for viewers in Yorkshire and the West Midlands. Right now on BBC One tonight’s film drama in the courtroom for Antony Hopkins and Morgan Feeeman in Amistad.
- April 4, 2012 - And that was the final program to be broadcast on analog BBC Two in London. Engineers were about to switch off what was Europe's first regular color television service when switched over from black and white in 1967. But now BBC two in London will be available only in digital, so for London's analog viewers, you've been watching BBC Two.
- April 18, 2012 - And now the end of an era after more than 75 years, BBC television will cease broadcasting to London on analog. The BBC's director-general Mark Thompson is standing by to switch off the Crystal Palace transmitter from that moment on television on London will be digital only. So, one last time from the Capital's analog viewers, this is BBC One.
- Oct 23 2012 - This is BBC One Northern Ireland, where programmes will continue in a few moments unless you’re watching on analogue television. The final stage of digital switchover is about to get underway. In a few moments we’ll be turning off this and all the remaining analogue channels forever, and overnight turning on the remaining new high-power freeview transmitters. This will mean there’ll be disruption to some services on freeview through the night, and you may need to retune your TV or set-top box tomorrow. Satellite and cable viewers are not affected. If you, or someone you know needs help or advice with switching to digital or with retuning, you can contact digital Uk on 08456 50 50 50 from 8 o’clock tomorrow morning. Calls costs up to 5 pence per minute for most landlines though calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. You can also visit the website at digitaluk.co.uk which is information on how to retune. Analogue television has seen many technological advances and additions since the days of Baird and Marconi. From 405-line black and white to 625-line color, the introduction of Ceefax, the world’s teletext system, and My Cam stereo to name just a few. The move to digital television will allow technology to advance still further providing even more services, and so from tomorrow morning BBC One Northern Ireland will be available in high-definition on freeview, satellite and cable. Nigh though, we enter a new era of broadcasting as this becomes a fully digital UK. From the analogue BBC Television service, goodnight and goodbye.
- Dec 2, 2013 -You’re watching Channel 7, as we say goodbye to the 57 years of Analogue TV.
- This service is about to end. Channel 7 Sydney can be seen by a digital television and will no longer broadcast for old TVs. Please ensure you have a digital TV or digital set-top box so you can continue to enjoy channel 7 and our digital channels 7two and 7mate. For more information call (AU: 1800 20 10 13), or go to digitalready.gov.au.
- May 19, 2015 - UPC Cablecom has ceased the analogue television services in your region.
- Change now to digital television.
- You can find more information here:upc-Cablecom.ch/digital, 0800-800-444, In The Shops and Service Points of UPC Cablecom, with your local TV retailer.
- WE ARE GOING ALL DIGITAL
- By Midnight TONIGHT/November 21, 2015, GoCable will be all digital! If you’re seeing this message, you still haven’t made the switch to digital television! However, we have a special offer for you, you will have a choice of either a free digital receiver for up to 4 rooms for 2 years, or a whole home DVR upgrade with a 50% discount! To claim this offer, visit www.gocable.com/DTV or call 1-888-GOCABLE
- IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE SWITCH BY TONIGHT/NOVEMBER 21ST, YOUR SIGNAL WILL GO BLACK!
- Attention all GoCable customers, this is being broadcasted to all channels. We're about to cease all broadcasting on an analog signal. If you're seeing this message, you still haven't made the switch to digital television! In order to keep watching TV, you must get a digital receiver. They're easy to install, and you will enjoy better picture and sound than you currently receive. For more information, please call the number you see on the top of the screen, or visit www.gocable.com/DTV. So thanks for all the support, and we'll see you on digital television.
- Jan 2 2019 - Analogue TV has ceased.
- To continue watching Mediacorp TV channels, please switch to Digital TV. For assistance - Toll-free, www.digitaltv.sg, Nearest Community Center / Club. Catch all your favorite Mediacorp TV channels on Toggle: Mobile Devices, Smart TVs, Computers, Apple TV, Chromecast. Watch now on Toggle.sg
Please switch over to myFreeview Digital TV broadcast.
- Method 1: Connect a DVB-T2 decoder and UHF Aerial to your TV
- Method 2: Connect a UHF Aerial to your iDTV.
- Sep 30 2019 - Analogue TV broadcasts have turned to myFreeview Digital TV broadcasts in the central & southern regions of Malaysia.
- We now return to English language programming on TVB Pearl.
- We now take a break from English language programming on TVB Pearl. The following programme is in Putonghua.
- We will now take a break from our English language programming on TVB Pearl. The following program is in sign language with Cantonese.
- A change in transmission of digital Pearl and Jade Channels may cause reception problem in some set-top boxes and iDTVs. Should this happen, please rescan the digital channels on your set-top box or iDTV to continue watching
- Digital channel 84 Pearl will be rearranged soon at 3:00 am. When the signal goes out, viewers must rescan the digital channels on the digital TV or set top box to continue watching digital channel 84 Pearl.
- We just like to let you know that due to program change, tomorrow’s edition of the TVBS news and CCTV news will be preempted.
- 2003 - And we continue our program line up here on Pearl shortly with Simply Yo-Yo.. Stay with us.
- For a latest in American and European financial markeys stay with us now in our lab for World Market Update.
- Coming up shorty we hand you over the news department for another summary of the day's stories in the News Roundup.
- 2005 - And we continue our program line up here on Pearl with our Holiday Feature: stay with us for the Borrowers.
- 2009 - You’re tuned with TVB Pearl. Absolutely stay with us for the news you can use in Bloomberg Weekend News.
- 2010 - You’re watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely it’s all today’s top stories in CCTV News - Live which is presented in English.
- 2012 - Coming up great fast skateboard action in NBA Line 2011/2012 - Minnesota Timberwolves Vs Los Angeles Clippers.
- 2013 - Absolutely on Pearl: it’s all today’s top stories in the News at Seven-Thirty, followed by Weather Report.
- You’re watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely hand you over to the News Department for some of all the day’s top stories in the News Roundup.
- And for the next half an hour here on TVB Pearl: the avast world of business and finance in Money Magazine.
- 2016 - Coming up on Pearl: there’s more coloring delight in store! Stay with us for Heston’s Recipe for Romance!
- You’re with TVB Pearl. Absolutely on program lineup we present The Works. Stay with us!
- 2017 - Absolutely get back top in the world of secret lies in scandal: Vile vilas starts in How to Get Away with Murder.
- You're watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely stay with us for Hour of Power, which is a bilingual presentation.
- Coming up in our Weekend Blockbuster: is the Comedian adventure, as Ben Stiller starts in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
- 2018 - Absolutely on Pearl: Join the contestants as they circumnavigate the world for a prize of $1,000,000 in the Amazing Race! (出错?)
- You're with TVB pearl. Up shortly in a program lineup it's Posh Pawn. Stay with us!
- You're watching TVB Pearl. Up shortly for more in-depth interviews and stories stay with us for 60 Minutes;
- Coming up shortly on TVB Pearl: Getting to the heart of the matter. Stay with us for Straight Talk.
- We continue our early morning lineup here on Pearl with the CCTV News, which is presented in Mandarin.
- Coming up on Pearl: for ninja fluence on the financial world around us, stay with us for The Market Update.
- You're watching TVB Pearl. Absolutely it’s a retrospective look in Today in History.
- Coming up in our Movie of the Month: an adventure into a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive, it's Zootopia!
- Coming up in out Late Late shoe: he's back with his demigod crew for another adventure in Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters.
- Up shortly genetically engineered to be the perfect killing machine: stay with us for a Weekend Blockbuster "Hitman Agent 47"!
- Thank you for tuning in to TVB Pearl. Up shortly we present “Power Tracks”. Stay with us!
- 2019 - Thank you for joining us here on TVB Pearl. Up shortly it's News Report with Sign Language.
- 2006 - This is ATV World. Coming up next: the Financial Information Service. Please note the following information is for reference only.
- Coming up next: Lukas Graham: Live from Houston.
Closedown Transmissions dialogs
- April 23, 2018 - This station will cease broadcasting, effective Monday, April 23 at 11:59 p.m. WCMZ-TV's license was sold to the FCC to free up broadcast spectrum space for wireless and mobile broadband services. For additional information, go to wcmu.org/wcmztv.
- WCMZ-TV Flint Michigan is owned and operated by Central Michigan University. As a result of the federal communication spectrum action, the station will cease broadcasting at 11:59:59pm, April 23rd, 2018. To our viewers, thank you for your support.
- WCMZ, the station previously carried on this cable channel has ceased operations.
- 1987 - This is the Pearl channel operating by TVB, closing down transmission for the night.
- 1994 - Thank you for watching TVB Pearl. We are now closing down transmission for today. Please tune into TVB Pearl for more quality programming tomorrow. Until then, good night!
- 1997 - Thank you for watching TVB Pearl. We are now closing down transmission for the morning. We will resume in afternoon with Sesame Street. Don’t forget to join us then!
- AM - Thank you for joining us for our special presentation. Please join us again when we resume programming with a children's programs.
- PM - We are now closing down transmission for the day. Please join us tomorrow for more great programs. Until then, good night!
- 2005 - We are now closing down transmission on TVB Pearl. Please join us again when programs resume.
- 2007 - We are now closing down on transmission on TVB Pearl. Our programming will resume with RTHK Education TV at 2 o'clock, followed by children's programs. Don't forget to join us then!
- 2016 - present - We will now take a transmission break on TVB Pearl. Please join us again when programming returns.
- 1981 - Dear viewers, I have arranged for everyone to arrange a variety of exciting programs today. Thank you for your collection.
- 2005 - All the programs arranged by Jade Channel have been broadcasted today. Thank you for your collection. I wish you good night, see you later at six o'clock in the morning!
- 2008 - Good night, the high-end Jade Channel program has been temporarily broadcast, thank you for your support, please continue to receive tomorrow.
- Good night, the Jade Channel program has been fully broadcast, thank you for your support, please continue to receive the news.
- 2012 - Good night, the Jade Channel program has been temporarily broadcast, please continue to receive it at 6 am.
- The show has been fully broadcast today, please continue to watch it at 6 am.
- The show has been fully broadcast today, please continue to watch it at 6 o'clock in the morning.
- 2001 - The platform of Hong Kong and Taiwan has been fully broadcast today, thank you for the audience.
- 2006 - The program broadcasted by Asia Television Hong Kong and Taiwan has been broadcasted today. Thank you for your acceptance.
- 2016 - Home and ATV world stations have been suspended due to the expiration of their licenses
- 2007 - 2016 Thank you for watching ATV World, join us again for more viewing when broadcasting resumes.
- 2016 - present - Thank you for watching ViuTV six Join us at 9AM for more viewing
Opening transmission dialogs
- 1989 - This is the pearl channel operated by TVB, opening transmission for the day.
- 2005 - Good morning, and welcome to TVB Pearl. Our programs will begin shortly, so please stay tuned.
- 2007 - Good afternoon and welcome to TVB Pearl. Our programs will begin shortly, so please stay tuned.
- 2009 - present - You're watching TVB Pearl. Please stay tuned. Our programming will begin shortly.
- 2005 - In the morning, everyone in the Jade Channel has arranged for all the shows to be prepared today.
- 2009 - Good morning! Jade Channel and HD Jade Channel have prepared wonderful programs for everyone, please be careful!
- 2010 - Good morning, Jade Channel has prepared a wonderful program for everyone, please enjoy it carefully.
- 2012 - Good morning, HD Jade will broadcast at 6 am, please enjoy it!
- 2014 - Good morning, Jade Channel will broadcast at 6 am, please enjoy it!
- 2006-2016 - This is ATV World, stay tuned for today's great programmes, and we hope you enjoy them.
- (Always Something New)
Before show starts
Programs contain bilingual
- Please note the following programs will be broadcast in
(The following is an English/Putonghua program with Chinese subtitles, so stay tuned.)
- English and Chinese subtitles are available for this program.
- The following programme will be broadcast in Putonghua.
- The following program contains indirect advertisin
PG 家長指引 (Parental Guidance)
Jade, J2 and J5
- Please note (some of) the following programs
- indecent, coarse language
- involving adult plots/element
- related to violence
- may be emotionally disturbing and involve adult plots.
- cover adult plots and indecent language（HD jade Channel trial broadcast signal）
- may be emotionally disturbing and involve violence
- cover indecent laguage and violence
- may be emotionally disturbing
- may be unsettling and involve adults and violent plots
- violence and misconduct behavior
- involves frightening plot
- related to smoking scnees and undesirable behavior
- cover adult plots, indecent language and violence.
- contain sensitive nature
- frightening plots and violence
- involve fighting
- involve superstition
- adult elements and undesirable behavior
- suicidal behavior
- violence and misconduct
- surgical lenses
- may be unsettling and surgical lenses
- frequent frightening plots and violence
- may be emotionally disturbing and involve inappropriate behavior
please pay attention to the parents/Parents are advised to pay attention.
Some of the following programs
- may be emotionally disturbing and involve dangerous actions, not to be imitated
- may be extremely emotionally disturbing and dangerous. Do not imitate,
- drinking scenes
- surgical lenses
please pay attention to your parents./Please be aware of your parents.
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional coarse language)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional coarse language and violence)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional scenes of violence)
- （Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional disturbing scenes)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with frequent disturbing scenes)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and coarse language)
- （Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional adult elements and undesirable behaviour)
- （Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional portrayal of undesirable behavior)
- （Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional disturbing scenes and violence)
- （Parental guidance is suggested for the following program concerning subject matter of a sensitive nature)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional frightening scenes)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with frequent disturbing and frightening scenes)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional surgical scenes)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional scenes of child birth)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional dangerous acts not to be imitated)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and dangerous acts which must not be imitated)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with extremely disturbing and dangerous acts which must not be imitated)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional scenes of nudity)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional drinking and smoking scenes)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional frightening scenes and violence)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with frequent frightening scenes and violence)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional adult elements and coarse language)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional coarse language, violence and undesirable behavior)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and nudity)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing and surgical scenes)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following program with occasional disturbing scenes and undesirable behavior)
- (The following broadcasts are listed as parent guide categories, so stay tuned.)
- Please note the following program is classified under the category of Parental Guidance.
- The following programme contains occasional adult elements and undesirable language. Parental guidance is recommended.
- The following programme contains undesirable language, adult elements and scenes of a violent and disturbing nature. parental guidance is recommended.
This program is parental guidance. (Some of the content)
- is about uneasy pictures.
- involved adult plots.
- uneasy images and violent scenes.
- involve scary horror and restlessness
- involve scary horror, restless pictures and misconduct behavior.
- involve scary horror and restlessness
- is about indecent language and misconduct
- involve misconduct and violence.
- It covers adult plots and sensitive subjects.
- involves dangerous actions and indecent language.
- indecent language, misconduct, violent scenes and restless pictures.
- coves adult plots, indecent language and sensitive subjects.
Please pay attention (to parents).
- Parental guidance is recommended for the following programme with occasional undesirable behaviour.
- Parental guidance is recommended for the following programme with occasional adult elements.
- Parental guidance is recommended for the following programme with occasional coarse language and undesirable behaviour.
- (The following program contains materials of sexual nature. Parental guidance is recommended.)
- (The following program contains occasional disturbing scenes. Parental guidance is recommended.)
- (Parental guidance is suggested for the following programme with occasional scenes of smoking and undesirable behaviour.)
This program is parental guidance. (Some of the content)
- disturbing, invoves scary and violence.
- involves adult plots and indecent language
- involves misconduct behavior
- involve adult plots.
- adult plots and sensitive subjects.
- indecent language
- disturbing and frightening
- may be disturbing and involve surgery or medical scenes and misconduct.
- dangerous activity
Parents are advised to pay attention.
- (The following program contains adult content, sexuality and depictions of undesirable behavior. Parental guidance is advised.)
- (The following program contains references to sensitive issues, depictions of undesirable behavior and violence. Parental guidance is advised.)
M 成年觀眾 (Mature)
Jade, J2 and J5
The following programs
- involve violence
- involve violent and nudity
- indecent language and violence
- involve adult plot, coarse language and violent
- frightening and adult plots
- adult plots and indecent language
- adult plots
- may be emotionally disturbing and involve violence
and are only suitable for adult viewers. \\
- (The following programme containing disturbing scenes and violence is intended for mature audience only)
- (The following program containing disturbing scenes, portrayal of drug abuse and adult elements is intended for mature audience only)
- (The following program containing adult elements and violence is intended for mature audience only)
(The following broadcasts are listed as adult audience categories, so stay tuned.)
- This program is only suitable for adult audiences, including
- adult plots and misconduct
- This program boldly explores the issue. The content involves the guest's profile and sharing. It is recommended that the adult audience make choices based on the theme.
- indecent language, inappropriate behavior, and uneasy pictures.
- adult plots, misconduct and violence
- violence, misconduct and indecent language.
So stay tuned/Please pay attention.
- The following program is rated M for mature audience. It contains explicit adult elements, coarse language and nudity.
- (The following program contains adult elements and coarse language, It is suitable for grown-ups only.)
This program is only suitable for adult audiences. (some of them)
- sexual topics, sensitive nature and indecent language.
- involves adult plots, scary and violence.
- sexual love festivals, violent scenes and indecent language.
- contain disturbing, adult plots and violence.
Please pay attention (to this).
AO (Adults Only, 18+)
- PG (Parental Guidance): This programme is not suitable for all the 18 and younger audiences etc please. Viewer's discretion is advised.
During the show
- （Our regular programme will resume shortly, We apologize for the inconvenience caused)
- （Signal transmission failure, please wait...)
- (We are experiencing technical difficulties, We will be back shortly)